Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #101
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hacking the Genetic Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
So what is kinesiology

It is the study of the bodies movement . For example the human body when you move your arm it rotates on a certain Axis and moves on a certain plane alot of Physiotherapists use kinesiology to assist in the healing of and aid in the regaining of movement after injuries sustained in various accidents and sports injuries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesiology
Yes, I found that too, but you do realise that the concept is a little more warped when you suddenly speak about the kinesiology of words and their intent?
It's not like I don't get the idea, but I can't define it either.
Alliteration is probably the closest concept I can voice.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #102
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Is this thread dead already?
The video/film has been going through my mind a lot and I have the feeling that an action like the one mentioned before (I am 1, R U 1 2?) would be more powerful than creating a virtual space.
How many films have you seen change our reality lately? I can count them on one hand.
It would be good if this thread hasn't died.

How do you mean "action" and "creating a virtual space"?

I don't know if there are any major release type films that are changing reality (lately, anyway), but all these independent, documentary and even you tube type videos are having an impact...though I don't know if there's a way to measure what that is. It doesn't even matter whether they're constructed out of plagiarized material, if they're homemade or generally crappy, people are still watching them for the information.
A page full here.

I'm coming to the conclusion that if there actually is a world changing message to deliver, there's no better method than with a you tube video.

[Although it's a sad commentary on internet culture that people find it easier to watch an hour of video than take 10 minutes to simply read the same information.]

BTW, I thought that it was this kind of kinesiology that was being referenced:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

I've never been able to wrap my mind around it, but "dowsing" was a good analogy.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:54 AM   #103
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

DayZero, Czymra, Northern Boy-

Well obviously the thread is not dead. You all are still posting here.

I have been remiss about it, mostly because I've been very busy with the New Agriculture, also because I've been doing a lot of thinking about where it's going, and a significant part is because these pages are difficult to load for my slow web connection.

The kinesiology that we were referring to at the beginning of the thread is indeed somewhat like dowsing, and likely as prone to error as the worst forms of dowsing.

I can dowse water lines, springs, buried pipes with full accuracy. I have shown a number of people how to do it and it's my contention that we all have the ability. Dowsing a buried pipe, then digging it up and finding it exactly where one dowsed it proves the concept. Other forms of dowsing are more iffy.

The kinesiology we were talking about is probably better referred to as "muscle testing". The basic technique is to have a person hold one arm straight out to the side. A different person, the tester, pushes down on the subject's arm and gauges how much resistive strength the subject has.

One common way to use this muscle testing is to have the subject hold a sample of a drug, herb, or nutritional supplement in their hand while their arm is being pushed down. The theory is that if the sample is beneficial to the person, their resistive strength will increase, and vice versa.

To test a word or phrase, the subject would say the word(s) out loud while the tester was trying to force their arm down. A simple example would be to note the difference in resistive strength between a subject saying the words "strong" and "weak".

Obviously this could easily be misused, abused, and misinterpreted accidentally or deliberately, and I've seen that happen. For instance, in drug or supplement testing, if either the tester or the subject has negative feelings about the substance it is likely to affect the outcome. The same would apply to words.

Nonetheless, it does have some use and validity in the hands of a skilled and objective tester, and the tests can easily be run multiple times with different testers and subjects.

Which brings me to DayZero's insightful comments on "We are all humans becoming, help us to become".

It makes sense that used as a reminder to one's self the phrase would be more useful than as an empowering prayer for help. My compliments to an adept who has the self-awareness to use it in that way.

I'd also agree that the New Paradigm books may have been directed towards a timeline that didn't manifest, or at least isn't this present one. The physical groups didn't form, nor have they formed as a result of Project Avalon, from what I can see. But we do have this incredible internet connection worldwide, the extent and sophistication of which was difficult to imagine ten or twelve years ago. In my view it has much more potential than whatever groupings one was likely to find in one's local neighborhood would have had. In addition, we are all finding people around the world that we can relate to well. This is a very good thing.

Getting back to the Genetic Mind, I've been doing some looking, and the earliest usage of the term I can find is in the Philosophy section from the original WingMakers website material from the late 1990s. Here is the definition and partial explanation from there, taken from a hardcopy printout done at that time:

"The genetic mind is the equivalent of a universal belief system that penetrates, to varying degrees, the human instrument of all entities. In some, it immobilizes their ability to think original thoughts and feel original feelings. In most, it entrains their belief system to harmonize with the accepted belief systems of the Hierarchy. In a few, it exerts no significant force nor has any bearing on the development of their personal belief system.

snip

The genetic mind is different from the subconscious or universal mind as it is sometimes referred to in your psychology texts, in that the genetic mind has a peculiar focus on the accumulated beliefs of all the people on a planet from its most distant past to its present time. These accumulated beliefs are actually manipulations of the Hierarchy, which imprint on the genetic mind in order to cast the boundaries of what is acceptable to believe.

So compelling is this manipulation and the boundaries that are imposed by the Hierarchy that virtually no one is aware of the manipulations of their beliefs......

If we were to tell you about the fundamental misconceptions of your genetic mind, you would not believe us. You would most definitely--even your most accomplished spiritual leaders--find us in contempt of much of what you hold true and reasonable. You would feel fear in the face of our expression of Source Reality because it would be so clear to you haw you have squandered your divine natures in favor of the entrapment of the genetic mind.

We know this will seem like a judgment of your beliefs, and it is to some degree, but you must know this about your belief systems: they are largely disconnected from Source Reality

snip

Over the next twenty years, the genetic mind will become increasingly fragmented and thus, vulnerable to modification. This will be an effect of the growing ubiquity of intelligent networks and artificial intelligence therein. The expanding interconnection of intelligent networks has a significant impact on the genetic mind because of the emergence of a global culture that accompanies the arrival of such technologies
." END QUOTE

And we do see this happening, do we not? Perhaps not much yet among those who are "immobilized in their ability to think original thoughts and feel original feelings", but we do see changes in those who otherwise would have their belief systems "entrained to the accepted belief systems of the Hierarchy", and some major waking up going on among those upon whom the genetic mind "exerts no significant force nor has any bearing on the development of their personal belief system".

Every one of us is being affected by the explosion not just of knowledge, but of connection with others both of like mind and of very different outlooks.

It appears to this observer that the WingMakers predictions are proving closer to the mark than those set out in the New Paradigm handbooks. Please note that I do not mean that as a negative reflection on the NP material; in anything it is wise to take what is most useful and I for one have found much of value in the NP books, and continue to do so. My environmental agriculture project is a direct consequence of the challenge put out by the NP books.

The WingMakers site, however, clearly foresaw what the web was going to accomplish. I've only touched on what they predicted in the excerpts above.

Moving right along, but still on topic, over the last couple of weeks while thinking about this thread I went back and re-read the written interview with James from the Wingmakers that Kerry Cassidy conducted last fall and published at Project Camelot.

Here is what was said, ten years later, relevant to the genetic mind in that interview: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html

"Human Mind System (HMS) – The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness. The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality.

The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, and this is important to understand, the foundational patterns of thought are primarily from the subconscious and genetic mind structures of consciousness. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not. Not in the context of HMS.

You can conceptualize yourself as a copy of the human family folded inside a copy of your parents and bloodlines, placed into an individualized expression: you. The “You” is an HMS particularized into one expression, but its roots are entirely planted in the soil of humanity and parental lineage, all of which is downloaded into the developing fetus before birth.

This is precisely why, after ten thousand generations, we continue to operate in the same patterns of greed, separation, and self-destruction. The image in the mirror is upgraded with better “clothing” and more sophisticated masks, but underneath, the image remains the same feelings, the same thoughts, and the same behaviors.

Social and cultural engineering via the entertainment and educational systems conspire to entrain the individual during their developmental years (3-14 years old), activating the programs and subsystems of the HMS to ensure that the individual is properly prepared to conform to the reality matrix of their time and place. Even those who are non-conformists, who fancy themselves “outside the box”, are well within the perimeter of the HMS.
"

and further:

"Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world. It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS.

In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently.
" END QUOTE

If the above information is valid, we can begin to see the extent of the deception that was hinted at in the original Philosophy excerpt above:

"If we were to tell you about the fundamental misconceptions of your genetic mind, you would not believe us. You would most definitely--even your most accomplished spiritual leaders--find us in contempt of much of what you hold true and reasonable. You would feel fear in the face of our expression of Source Reality because it would be so clear to you haw you have squandered your divine natures in favor of the entrapment of the genetic mind."

There is much more along these lines to be found in the recent interview. These quotes are only from the beginning. Those of you who haven't read it yet are encouraged to do so, and those who have already read it might want to give it another look, particularly the answers to questions 19 and on.

If this info is valid, we are indeed caught in the Matrix, and to a much greater extent than we have previously imagined or thought possible. Not only are we entrapped by a synthetic program in our lives, but even after death we remain entrapped in the same illusion, and all of our highest spiritual beliefs and accomplishments are equally illusory: completely synthetic or at best distorted copies of true reality. All created to keep us from realizing our true nature, all meant to imprison us. ALL OF THEM.

Personally, I can handle the idea that it is and has all been a lie, all an illusion meant to imprison and enslave. It explains to me why none of the religions, none of the spiritual paths, none of the teachings and dogma ever rang quite true to me.

What that would imply insofar as hacking the genetic mind, well, we had best be very sure that our inputs are based on REAL truth, is it not so?

Here is one more sentence that may have relevance to that, from the original WingMakers Philosophy page that I quoted above:

"Source Reality is represented in your belief in unconditional love, but of all the dimensions of your belief systems, this is the one thread that is connected through the genetic mind to Source Reality"

I'm going to leave it at that for the moment, awaiting some input and insight from the rest of you.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #104
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Awrite!

Asteram, you have it.

The NP material is/was amazing.....but yes, I think the timeline the Pleidians hoped we could follow was never gonna happen.....we have too much accreted violence and victim mentality to change purely for the sake of it...what I mean is that us humans seem to work well in a crisis, and that the only way out of all of this is through the fire of a crisis. we are the metamorphs [!]

May I take this opportunity to thank the Pleidians [and George Green of course] and send them love, as the messages in those books touched me so deeply and profoundly, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and frequently did both.

Having said that, I still haven't read Becoming as I've lost my copy of it [really irritating!] and I can't read it off a screen properly.

While I'm on the subject, have a listen to George Green's recent talk at Vilcabamba, it's on the Camelot Audio page. Very very good.

Now, the Wingmakers material.......what can I say, It's so.......
ambitious. It is material truly for sentient beings who are ready and able to accept their true nature, freedom and responsibility, and so to forgive themselves and everyone [and everything] else, and to fall in love with all that is, and therefore to truly 'live in love' without any effort, as there is no effort required...........

The only person who has ever come close to any of this is the one and only Jiddu Krishnamurti.
What he had to say was the same as Wingmakers.

It was ALL a glorious lie. It was demonstrable, obvious, staring them in the face, yet still they persisted in belief 'systems' [I speak of it in the past, as those days are [[very nearly]] gone]

wonderful thread by the way, what Avalon is all about!

love to you all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #105
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

OK, this is good. If we're going to discuss hacking the genetic mind, we need have a working definition for what it is. Have no doubt that it's already being hacked and that this is nothing new, though there have never been so many ways to access it as are available in this kernel of time.

Quote:
Wingmakers:
"The genetic mind is the equivalent of a universal belief system that penetrates, to varying degrees, the human instrument of all entities. In some, it immobilizes their ability to think original thoughts and feel original feelings. In most, it entrains their belief system to harmonize with the accepted belief systems of the Hierarchy. In a few, it exerts no significant force nor has any bearing on the development of their personal belief system.
So why and how is it that the genetic mind exerts no significant force on some people? Who would be an example of that, and also what would be the recognizable characteristics of a person who's operating outside of the program? I would imagine that a great many of these persons have been incarcerated or put to death throughout history. Also, are there are different types of individuals operating outside of the the genetic mind construct? The psychopathic personality would be outside of it as well; even if it is some kind of progeny of the creator of the program in the first place...a possibility worth considering.

Quote:
Wingmakers:

-So compelling is this manipulation and the boundaries that are imposed by the Hierarchy that virtually no one is aware of the manipulations of their beliefs......
-If we were to tell you about the fundamental misconceptions of your genetic mind, you would not believe us.
- you must know this about your belief systems: they are largely disconnected from Source Reality
Have WM's revealed "the fundamental misconceptions"? If someone knows where to find this info could you post it here? I can't say there's any element of surprise over the fact that human belief systems are disconnected from source reality.

Quote:
Wingmakers:
Over the next twenty years, the genetic mind will become increasingly fragmented and thus, vulnerable to modification. This will be an effect of the growing ubiquity of intelligent networks and artificial intelligence therein. The expanding interconnection of intelligent networks has a significant impact on the genetic mind because of the emergence of a global culture that accompanies the arrival of such technologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
And we do see this happening, do we not?
Every one of us is being affected by the explosion not just of knowledge, but of connection with others both of like mind and of very different outlooks.
Obviously, we're utilizing that here in this medium. I think it's amazing that the "ubiquity of intelligent networks" has slipped into the timestream the way it has, almost without being prognosticated by anyone. This factor alone makes it worthy of special notice. Was this always going to be a part of the present global/cultural landscape or was it recently inserted? Visionaries are always intuiting the future, and with all the sci-fi that was written...say through the 70's, how did this global network of digitized human consciousness + artificial intelligence slip past almost everyone?

Quote:
If this info is valid, we are indeed caught in the Matrix, and to a much greater extent than we have previously imagined or thought possible. Not only are we entrapped by a synthetic program in our lives, but even after death we remain entrapped in the same illusion, and all of our highest spiritual beliefs and accomplishments are equally illusory: completely synthetic or at best distorted copies of true reality. All created to keep us from realizing our true nature, all meant to imprison us. ALL OF THEM.
...and this adds some relevance to War In Heaven even though that information is structured quite differently from the WMs. It's the experience of waking up in a dream within a dream within a dream, except that each dream may be representative not only of entire lifetimes, but of after-lifetimes as well.

Quote:
What that would imply insofar as hacking the genetic mind, well, we had best be very sure that our inputs are based on REAL truth, is it not so?
I agree asteram, but I'm not at all clear about how to test for truths. If the WMs are right, there are many levels of awareness that are made to appear as if they're the top rung. The global information network is key to getting out on the playing field, but the playing field is organic, not AI, and we're not going to get there without getting rid of the computers...while keeping the connection.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #106
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now, the Wingmakers material.......what can I say, It's so.......
ambitious. It is material truly for sentient beings who are ready and able to accept their true nature, freedom and responsibility, and so to forgive themselves and everyone [and everything] else, and to fall in love with all that is, and therefore to truly 'live in love' without any effort, as there is no effort required...........
I'm not sure I figure that living in love is without effort but apart from that I couldn't agree more. It's the only material that actually did manage to 'blow my mind' in some way, and the fact that all the others didn't just encourages my understanding that all of this is inside the utterly small box of the HMS, but one should not forget that blaming the HMS is just blaming ourselves.
(I still don't trust the WM materials entirely, the website is just too well made and the whole deal of Anu wanting gold... come on... wanting to be god was a nicer explanation.)

I won't answer the above questions as to my doubt about a video. This will come up again in time, I'm sure. We've moved to a level just now that I think is much more relevant. I'm not sure if it is a step further or back at the beginning, but it is a higher level for sure, so let's do it.
Quote:
I agree asteram, but I'm not at all clear about how to test for truths. If the WMs are right, there are many levels of awareness that are made to appear as if they're the top rung. The global information network is key to getting out on the playing field, but the playing field is organic, not AI, and we're not going to get there without getting rid of the computers...while keeping the connection.
The playing field is organic. If I may add, the things that I can never touch ring most true for me. It's organic, ever elusive, self-arranging and 'non-wordable'. Thus, if we were to make a film, I doubt that playing it on the nose would help. No in fact, in my rather short but successfully weird (just bear with me and try to get the drift) life I've noticed that in fact all that really matters is what slips through the (w)holes as the matter subsides. It's got fairly little to do with imagination and whatever entity of such taps into the genetic mind, it has to do with all that which travels not in 3d but beyond, or at least, on the fringes of 3d and awareness.

What do I mean?

Some examples:
Beta Movement, the perceptive illusion of continuity vision brought about by the inertia of the chemicals that enable the sensory input of our eyes to be transformed into electrical impulses.
If the chemicals themselves suffer from an inertia that creates this movement that can be as much a staccato as 24 single impulses per second, then what happens in between those 24 instances?

Informational transfer in visual media, as I have observed, can only the successfully reach the conscious mind when there is a gap in the film, similar to the principle above. A gap in film? Well, in my studies I have realised that the more visual overflow is given the less perceptive a person can be, entering a dream state. Yes, you know this, it's NLP. My thinking is however, if I can create an overflow of the conscious mind, can I create an overflow of the subconscious mind and subsequently reach the unconscious (genetic) mind? I sadly know too little about the nature of the subconscious and have found only few vague models about it. An exploration into this seems necessary.

Gaps in spacetime-awareness. These might not be gaps in actual space/time but if you have ever done any martial arts to a certain intensity, you will notice that two opponents, as they sense each other, being to share a rhythm, and within that rhythm they, they feel each other, and due to this feeling, they start being able to know of each other's moments of unawareness, similar to the inertia described in the first example. In fact, as you progress, you will notice less and less of the opponent's movements, but if you can still your mind in readiness, your mind will mirror the other and you will know of their intent.
The interesting bit is that once you have readied yourself to that degree, the intent becomes a hindrance, as one has no intent anymore, things happen at a speed which is not only below the reaction time of the other, but in fact, beyond one's own reaction time and supposedly more.

Consider this a way of spawning a window of opportunity through your mind's force, similar to psi, is this window actually outside of normal space/time?

I am aware that this post is a chaos and I'm just throwing things out there but you may have noticed that I'm trying to get at two things here.

1. Is there a way to access the genetic mind in order to prove one's truths? (I'm not sure if you want to check your truths against the genetic mind and it's susceptibility to a certain meme or if you want complete and utter truth, if the latter is the case, well... how about you find our which individual of the human family has reached First Source?)

2. How to successfully and directly seed something into the genetic mind without having to wait till it seeps down the long consciousness and subconsciousness pipes of the individual that swallowed the meme.

Regards the latter, has anyone ever figured what those 'hidden codes' are that the WM materials and that "Goblet of Truth" book supposedly use to activate.... the essence or what it was?
(By the way dayzero, what was that last bit of audiocode at the very end of Phied's track in today's meditation? I swear I heard this before...)

Lastly, regard some of the chaos above as a stab at trying to go beyond the HMS code so far. I haven't heard much on this forum yet that couldn't be described with imagination and some kind of code, but what I expressed above I can not fathom with words or pictures and have never observed anybody else successfully do so. I'm sure this is still too low to escape any HMS but maybe the concepts can be isolated and applied at another level.

I'll leave it at that. Excuse the chaos. Take it or leave it. I just have the feeling that we might be a little too logical and surgical about this task.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:20 AM   #107
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sun-toon

So why and how is it that the genetic mind exerts no significant force on some people? Who would be an example of that, and also what would be the recognizable characteristics of a person who's operating outside of the program? I would imagine that a great many of these persons have been incarcerated or put to death throughout history. Also, are there are different types of individuals operating outside of the the genetic mind construct? The psychopathic personality would be outside of it as well; even if it is some kind of progeny of the creator of the program in the first place...a possibility worth considering.
I'd say offhand that those of us contributing to this thread are examples of people on whom the genetic mind exerts no significant force. I don't see any dogma being put forth or defended at all. As to psychopaths, I dunno. Maybe they are not plugged into the genetic mind, and then again they could be some sort of archetypes of the GM.

I came across a David Icke book a couple of days ago that appears to have relevance to our subject. Rather strange, as I haven't read any of his work since The Biggest Secret back in the 1990s. Here he is talking about revelations he experienced while taking ayahuasca in the Brazilian jungle in 2003:
Quote:
From David Icke http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop12.htm

... the thought projection itself took on a 'life' of its own when it gained access to an energy source independent of that which was projecting it. This energy source...., was fear. The Matrix - the projected reality of subconscious mind - absorbed the energy of fear generated particularly within the 'five- sense' Time Loop and took on a life and agenda of its own.

That agenda was to generate as much fear as possible to empower itself even further. The Matrix became a Frankenstein. The created or projected thought field had accessed an energy source to become a creator and projector of its own illusory reality......

The subconscious had created the prison from its disconnected state of self- deception and now it and the conscious mind were sitting in a cell of their own making, with the 'cell' dictating events.

The reason why The Matrix projection needs the energy of fear to empower itself is because it is fear, self- aware fear...... It had been created originally by the fear of subconscious mind and, as projected fear, this is the only energy source The Matrix entity could access and absorb.

The more fear its manipulations generate through wars, conflict, stress, guilt and aggression etc., the greater its power to increase this cycle of fear production.

......The Matrix was a self-aware entity that was knowingly manipulating to ensure its own survival by generating the events necessary to produce the fear that empowered it.

........ The Reptilians did 'exist', said the voice, but they were holographic thought projections of The Matrix very much like the agents or 'sentient programs' that manipulate in The Matrix movies. They could either operate as a reptilian projection or hide behind an apparently 'human' form, just as the sentient programs morph in and out of different human forms in the movies.

Either way, the Reptilians and other projected agents of The Matrix were not 'real' in consciousness terms; they were projections, thought fields or highly sophisticated software programs.

....The Reptilian 'sentient programs' did not have human emotion, the voice said, because they were just that, 'sentient programs', and are not conscious in the way humans are conscious.

"If you programmed a computer to kill children, would that computer have any emotional problems with that?" the voice asked.

No, it would just follow the programming because computers do not have emotion. They do what they are programmed to do. It was the same with the Illuminati and the 'Reptilians' - they were, in effect, like highly sophisticated computer software. They were like digital people implanted in the movies alongside human actors. They appear to be the same, but they are not.
So here we have a self-aware self perpetuating program (Anu has apparently bugged out with the gold) that is creating holographic sub-routines in order to induce fear and feed itself. Psychopaths could fit into this category as well, even if they were housed in actual organic bodies.

And what of the Organic Portals the Cassiopiean material talks about? Are there human bodies walking around that are not being used as soul carriers? Why not? They would likely be informed entirely by the genetic mind, it seems to me. I treat the whole OP idea pretty cautiously at this point; it seems reasonable but I know of no correlating sources other than my own experiences with people who seem to have everything else going for them but appear to lack the "higher centers".

The reference to War In Heaven is apropos; I'm thinking of the astral plane computer technology and machinery described in that book.

As to what Anu wanted the gold for, I read somewhere that he needed the gold to put a protective atmospheric shield around his home planet (Nibiru?). This was supposedly the conclusion that the NSA and other high-level spook agencies came to. Sorry, no reference for that. That makes as much sense as anything else I've heard; don't we possibly have something similar going on with the chemtrails right now?

The question about the fundamental misconceptions of the genetic mind seems to be addressed here:

Quote:
WingMakers

"Source Reality is represented in your belief in unconditional love, but of all the dimensions of your belief systems, this is the one thread that is connected through the genetic mind to Source Reality"
IOW, it's all garbage with the exception of unconditional love, and interestingly the same message is given to David Icke:

Quote:
"Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion; no buts, no exceptions, that's it."
and further:
Quote:
But let me define what is meant by love in the context of Infinite Love. It is the balance of all. Infinite Oneness is the only truth, everything else is illusion would be another way of saying it.

Therefore, Infinite 'Love' is also Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Knowledge, Infinite Everything. I was told how humanity had been manipulated to identify itself with illusory 'personalities' and not as the Infinite that we are. This had trapped people in the illusions of a disconnected state.
You may find it worthwhile to read the David Icke page I linked to above as there are amazing resonances with what James is saying in the latest interview. I haven't gotten to the rest of Icke's book, BTW.

Quote:
sun-toon:

I think it's amazing that the "ubiquity of intelligent networks" has slipped into the timestream the way it has, almost without being prognosticated by anyone. This factor alone makes it worthy of special notice. Was this always going to be a part of the present global/cultural landscape or was it recently inserted? Visionaries are always intuiting the future, and with all the sci-fi that was written...say through the 70's, how did this global network of digitized human consciousness + artificial intelligence slip past almost everyone?
I grew up reading sci-fi and a global computer network of information sharing, access to a library of all written knowledge and video, and face-to-face video communication was in enough of those books that I accepted it as a coming reality. I seem to recall the idea in books from as far back as the 1940s. I also remember a vivid description of full-immersion virtual reality in a Clifford Simak book, probably from the 1950s. In that story, human explorers had found the ruins of an ancient high-tech civilization on another planet. In one abandoned building they found a library of cubes. When one of the humans accessed one of these cubes (I don't remember how), he experienced, in a few moments, several years of life interacting with and living with an alien culture. Excuse the digression, but it was a great story.

Quote:
dayzero:

the timeline the Pleidians hoped we could follow was never gonna happen.....we have too much accreted violence and victim mentality to change purely for the sake of it...what I mean is that us humans seem to work well in a crisis, and that the only way out of all of this is through the fire of a crisis. we are the metamorphs
And some of us are kind of excited about that. Aren't we perverse? Even if all we have to do is wake up and accept who we are, we are still compelled to make a drama and struggle out of the process. We want a pageant! We love a parade!

Quote:
dayzero:

the Wingmakers material.... It's so.......
ambitious. It is material truly for sentient beings who are ready and able to accept their true nature, freedom and responsibility,
Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Creator equality. There is a lot at the site, and at Lyricus, that I never had a lot of interest in. It was always the few bits about the sovereign integral that most held my attention. I assume the rest is aimed at a different audience, or perhaps I'm not ready for it yet.

Czymra, I applaud your doubts about the WM material etc. My own explanation for its technical advancement and polish is that the entities behind the material, the WingMakers, are familiar with much more advanced networks. Sort of like master artists in oil painting dropping in on a kindergarten art class. Perhaps they can't show us too much without discouraging us.

I think it is also inevitable that the material will be corrupted and hijacked to an extent for the purposes of the Hierarchy. Nothing new there. All of my life I have had to practice powerful discernment or end up being misled. A friend described it the other day as sifting through a pile of ******** to find the dung beetles. Take what one can use and leave the rest; perhaps it will be useful later.

One more mind-blower from the James interview:

Quote:
The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human.
Dang. So much for Jabba the Hut and Chewbacca.

Okay, I don't think any of us wants this to turn into a WingMakers discussion thread. We have more or less a definition of the Genetic Mind as the repository of all human experience on Planet Earth. The point has been made and seconded that our target is organic, not AI. Or is it? If the Matrix we are stuck in is a self-perpetuating program that has evolved to the point of creating holographic entities for the purpose of keeping us in fear to provide its food supply, well, what are we dealing with?

Where is the physical/organic repository of the Genetic Mind? My first guess is the DNA. Check this out:

" Up to 97% of the human genetic information (DNA) is seemingly needless, repetitive "junk" - only about 3% is known to generate proteins, deserving the name "gene".

....investigative researchers are gathering details which suggest that DNA may not substantively exist as a "building block of life". Rather, it appears that the substantive function of DNA is to act as a "parasitic inhibitor" and "regulator" of life on planet Earth.

.....By accepting the link between DNA and emotional and mental activities, we may begin to imagine DNA as a complex program that directs the life process (regulating our metabolism, for instance), but impedes our consciousness from complete manifestation.

.......Research testimony that includes ancient representations, suggest that DNA was implanted in humanity by Manipulative Extraterrestrials. The fact that over 95% of DNA does not support vital biological living processes suggest that it is conceivable for biological life to exist without any DNA.

....Fractogene seems to have stumbled upon "introns" as Manipulative Extraterrestrial signature of the demonic inorganic mechanical intelligence that ancient pagan Gnostic referred to as "artificial man" or the "archons".
" Scholars suggest Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite

Best to read the whole page. (And thanks to the great news site ShiftingDimensions.com for cluing me in to this)

We are talking about Hacking the Genetic Mind, are we not? It would be a good idea to get as focused and specific as possible. Does the DNA work as the material plane antenna/receiver for repression broadcast from non-material "technology"? Are "drugs" such as ayahuasca, DMT, and ketamine somehow bypassing the repressive properties of DNA?

That would certainly explain why such substances are illegal.

(I'll be back later with some thoughts on Czymra's comments about the video and the "space between things".)

Thanks for the great input. Love You All.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #108
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

hello all, good day to you.....
back to this great thread.....

I need to point out here that I'm not a believer in the wingmakers either, it is an allegorical device for getting people to wake up, and I admire the ambition of it...it is almost what the NP books were suggesting get done, awakening tools.....

[[however, the james audio interview with his webmaster is a must-listen.]]

......the Anu stuff is just completely ridiculous IMO. although that doesn't mean one can totally dismiss it, as it appears that this is who the poor misguided PTB/Illuminati/Nutters have been worshipping all these thousands of years.....because we find it ridiculous, is a measure of how far we are away from previous vibrations.......just a side-thought....?!
Also I find the new Camelot interview with the mysterious Jake so far into the last Paradigm that I could barely concentrate on it, there was so little of interest there.
But I do love team Kerry and Bill, and I [and we, I believe] owe them a lot.

now...... the genetic mind is real, but it's also a complete fiction.

ta-da!

"it's all garbage with the exception of unconditional love"
- indeed that's true.

So, It felt like the right time to hear what the Pleiadians have to say.......
and I think this broadcast is very useful here in re-explaining
some things.......I found it utterly resonant, see what you think......

Wendy Kennedy / Channel - The 9th Dimension Pleiadian Collective

http://journeyswithrebecca.com/jwr9/jwr9_feb17a.mp3

http://journeyswithrebecca.com/jwr9/jwr9_feb17b.mp3

more direct responses later, and thanks for all the great posts!

x
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #109
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"I'm not sure I figure that living in love is without effort "

well, not doing it requires an awful lot more effort!
think on that!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #110
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
"I'm not sure I figure that living in love is without effort "

well, not doing it requires an awful lot more effort!
think on that!
Yes, very true and I found out today that I am no longer as lazy as I believe to be in exactly that sense. Everything gets easier with love and going the extra mile to make things work out.

Good to know this. Really good.

Quote:
And some of us are kind of excited about that. Aren't we perverse? Even if all we have to do is wake up and accept who we are, we are still compelled to make a drama and struggle out of the process. We want a pageant! We love a parade!
THIS is our anchor on this. Well said, and Futureyes said it today as well. That's enough of a synchronicity for me. Also, being a film-maker this is exactly what I've been wondering about the last couple of years and that's what's just... wrong. It's keeping me back, it's keeping everyone back.
As sun-toon states, the actual networking bit wasn't really visible in all the envisioning. Yes, the hi-tech was there, the tools where there, but the people weren't there, the dynamic wasn't visible. You know why? Because it doesn't quite fit the filmic medium. The only way to get this across is to either make a whole film about it and allude to it due to it's story or work through a collage of things. Now I'm not too well read or 'well watched' but I have not seen this done well. Yes, there's a point where you can show sped up people doing this, doing that, having happy music to it, bring across the emotion of happiness, but can it all really signify the 'connecting' that's going on?
I doubt so, and that, combined with the almost pervasive (perverse?) need for drama in a film (because otherwise it's actually not believable or taken serious) make me shy away form a film about this.
The only option in my mind is a completely mad comedy that illustrates how warped it all is, and how easy it would actually be to step out of it, yet no one does.

The Icke quotes were absolutely excellent. I never saw it that way and it took me a while to morph that into the 'genetic mind' but it makes a lot of sense.

As for us not being a part of the genetic mind, well I wish I wasn't but I'm quite sure I'm very susceptible to it. Then again, maybe that's just the inertia of being far ahead as Dayzero mentioned, many things going on here now I feel like I've left behind. It's not exactly boredom, but then again, yes the ever self-perpetuating 'suchness' is just that.

Unconditional love!
By the way, where are the women in this discussion?
Old 02-24-2009, 04:24 AM   #111
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd say offhand that those of us contributing to this thread are examples of people on whom the genetic mind exerts no significant force. I don't see any dogma being put forth or defended at all.

I came across a David Icke book a couple of days ago that appears to have relevance to our subject.
Your Icke material is interesting. The 'self-aware fear program' idea doesn't fully resonate with me, but at the least it's a different way of looking at the situation that lifts the possibilities into another plane.

I don't know about being outside the genetic mind. I think it has a broad gray area, plus there a many ways our awareness is pulled back into the cultural holographic insert, which then, by energetic osmosis, attempts to reactivate the GM.

Quote:
So here we have a self-aware self perpetuating program (Anu has apparently bugged out with the gold) that is creating holographic sub-routines in order to induce fear and feed itself. Psychopaths could fit into this category as well, even if they were housed in actual organic bodies.

As to what Anu wanted the gold for, I read somewhere that he needed the gold to put a protective atmospheric shield around his home planet (Nibiru?). This was supposedly the conclusion that the NSA and other high-level spook agencies came to.
But why would this "program" need to create holographic inserts when the world is full of actual 3d horror?

I'm not buying the gold business either. It makes exactly the same non-sense as the Matrix (movie) aliens wanting human batteries. IMO the universal "gold" is loosh. This fits into the War In Heaven paradigm as well. There's something about spiritual beings occupying material bodies that allows them to draw energetic vitality out of the earth. Humans transform it through emotional alchemy and transmit that frequency into the ethers. It's used as a vital energy source by 4d beings. Without it, or without a connection to first source/prime creator, a being cannot live indefinitely as an astral plane inhabitant.

Obviously I can offer nothing empirical to back this up, only that it's a part of my working paradigm.

Quote:
And what of the Organic Portals the Cassiopiean material talks about? Are there human bodies walking around that are not being used as soul carriers? Why not? They would likely be informed entirely by the genetic mind, it seems to me. I treat the whole OP idea pretty cautiously at this point; it seems reasonable but I know of no correlating sources other than my own experiences with people who seem to have everything else going for them but appear to lack the "higher centers".

IOW, it's all garbage with the exception of unconditional love,
This could turn into a whole thread in itself, but it also fits into my theory above. We can think of the genetic mind as a sort of background layer or operating system that runs underneath the human mind field within 3d (and now we see higher) reality, and it's projected by some type of consciousness that resides in 4d. This consciousness is motivated by keeping material beings at a certain frequency of energetic transmission...one that's built on a platform of fear. IOW we're being farmed for our energy.
The consciousness may have many individual components, i.e. the bloated god beings of War in Heaven (or equivalent), who then manifest their thoughtforms materially through groups of human shells or OPs, all of whom share identical soul (or soulless) personalities, and which are little more than holographic inserts functioning as bit players integrated into that background layer.

This creates a matrix, or playing field on which the actual entities act out their game of material plane experience...and "unconditional love" remains the singular hot connection, through it all, back to the higher self. It appears that this is a game the entity faction has been losing, to the point of being on the verge of losing the entire planet to parasitic life forms.

Into this enters the possibility of a 3rd player: AI, which may be a part of a vehicular construct for a psychopathic force, one that's running a program of hatred for Life itself. The Borg would be metaphor, though I think the Borg idea is only half-way there. True AI has no need for biological or organic structure or a direct connection to first source/prime creator. We may be confusing this AI, Life absorbing force, with the parasites that have always been here.

Quote:
I think it is also inevitable that the material will be corrupted and hijacked to an extent for the purposes of the Hierarchy. Nothing new there. All of my life I have had to practice powerful discernment or end up being misled.

One more mind-blower from the James interview:
Quote:
"The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human."

OK, I'm constantly hearing people say the WM material is very solid, but also that it's been hijacked. How would it be hijacked and by whom? If James is the whole deal, as seems to be the case, he's either straight up or not....and from the beginning he has not been, because of the whole presentation of reality disguised as myth. In any case, who would be adding disinfo into the WM's info, and what would that be?

...unless it's ideas like the one that says that all sentient beings are human. This is illogical to the extreme given the diversity of life on earth in the context of even one galaxy, let alone the entire universe.

Quote:
We have more or less a definition of the Genetic Mind as the repository of all human experience on Planet Earth. The point has been made and seconded that our target is organic, not AI. Or is it? If the Matrix we are stuck in is a self-perpetuating program that has evolved to the point of creating holographic entities for the purpose of keeping us in fear to provide its food supply, well, what are we dealing with?
Where is the physical/organic repository of the Genetic Mind? My first guess is the DNA.

We are talking about Hacking the Genetic Mind, are we not? It would be a good idea to get as focused and specific as possible. Does the DNA work as the material plane antenna/receiver for repression broadcast from non-material "technology"? Are "drugs" such as ayahuasca, DMT, and ketamine somehow bypassing the repressive properties of DNA?

That would certainly explain why such substances are illegal.
The idea of DNA acting as an antenna resonates with me, but as more than just an antenna, it's also the code that makes up the bios level of the GM...or maybe it supplies the code which is responsible for an antenna/receiver and processing system for the GM being integrated into our physical forms. It's been evolving for at least tens of thousands of years and it's probably many times more elaborate than it was at its conception. It has also plugged into, or is utilizing AI as apart of it's evolution. Now however, there seem to be galactic currents that are affecting consciousness from the outside of the GM program....which is what the plant teachers have always done.

Quote:
(I'll be back later with some thoughts on Czymra's comments about the video and the "space between things".)
...and I'll wait as well, though we can't leave this behind. It's a little hard to grasp, but I'd like to discuss it, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
......the Anu stuff is just completely ridiculous IMO. although that doesn't mean one can totally dismiss it, as it appears that this is who the poor misguided PTB/Illuminati/Nutters have been worshipping all these thousands of years.....because we find it ridiculous, is a measure of how far we are away from previous vibrations.......just a side-thought....?!
We can't dismiss the idea that worshiping Anu is also a part of co-creating him. His/its existence doesn't seem so ridiculous to me, but continuing to feed him with devotion does.

Quote:
Everything gets easier with love and going the extra mile to make things work out.

The only way to get this across is to either make a whole film about it and allude to it due to it's story or work through a collage of things. Now I'm not too well read or 'well watched' but I have not seen this done well. Yes, there's a point where you can show sped up people doing this, doing that, having happy music to it, bring across the emotion of happiness, but can it all really signify the 'connecting' that's going on?
The connecting is a part of it, but it's the idea that asteram started in the Onward thread that I see as a more primary component. That is, that the future is being co-created by human beings who are reaching into it with their minds, inserting a reality that they'd like to live in, while also living that reality on a daily basis, here and now. As we become aware of the GM or matrix program, we're literally changing it's structure...it's being overwritten, the same as if we were pasting new text over something that was previously saved....and we're dreaming our way into this from many different points of view.
Additionally we're connecting through the now ubiquitous digital network, which is a mechanical analog of how we're actually able to be networked telepathically.

Quote:
Unconditional love!
By the way, where are the women in this discussion?
Yes and yes.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 03-08-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #112
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Time to pick up the torch brothers and sister.
Asteram has been away for too long and even though I anticipate his return this thread should evolve on it's own.

Something that I would like to contribute is the movement Anonymous.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

As for organisational change this seems to be a rather interesting concept.
Tow negative points however are that this group has chosen Scientology as their declared enemy, which is a ridiculous and media controlled effort and I haven't heard of them since... so have they grown out of the children shoes?
The other problem is that anybody can identify themselves as 'Anonymous' and there is an issue about agent provocatuers here.

Any thoughts?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:09 PM   #113
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I have always had a theory that the stories through the ages of wizards, witches, etc were people that were using the full potential of their minds. Through witch hunts and persecution these groups and individuals were hunted down and killed.

We all have these abilities, we have just been brainwashed over centuries to forget about it and so it has gone dormant. Occasionally you will hear stories of real "magic" being performed, psychics, seers, etc. For some reason or another these people have accessed their latent abilities.

I have never really been a family man, don't have kids. However I always thought that if I did, i would start from a very young age to teach them in a way so their thinking and beliefs make them aware that they can truly do anything they want. For a child's uncorrupted mind can be molded in so many ways. Habits and preconceived notions are formed in the first few years of life

Perhaps practice on focusing on objects to bring out telekinetic abilities, accessing the universal consciousness, and other such things.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #114
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Time to pick up the torch brothers and sister.
Asteram has been away for too long and even though I anticipate his return this thread should evolve on it's own.

As for organisational change this seems to be a rather interesting concept.
Tow negative points however are that this group has chosen Scientology as their declared enemy, which is a ridiculous and media controlled effort and I haven't heard of them since... so have they grown out of the children shoes?
The other problem is that anybody can identify themselves as 'Anonymous' and there is an issue about agent provocatuers here.

Any thoughts?
Just the other week Anonymous tracked down two kids who posted a You Tube video of themselves torturing a cat. They traced the origin of the video through WHOIS, connected that to their IP adress, found the kids facebook, and then sent all the info to the local authorities.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #115
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I have always had a theory that the stories through the ages of wizards, witches, etc were people that were using the full potential of their minds. Through witch hunts and persecution these groups and individuals were hunted down and killed.

We all have these abilities, we have just been brainwashed over centuries to forget about it and so it has gone dormant. Occasionally you will hear stories of real "magic" being performed, psychics, seers, etc. For some reason or another these people have accessed their latent abilities.

I have never really been a family man, don't have kids. However I always thought that if I did, i would start from a very young age to teach them in a way so their thinking and beliefs make them aware that they can truly do anything they want. For a child's uncorrupted mind can be molded in so many ways. Habits and preconceived notions are formed in the first few years of life

Perhaps practice on focusing on objects to bring out telekinetic abilities, accessing the universal consciousness, and other such things.
i remember growing up ... being shunned for who i was ... yes ... a little different at times ... only because i had figured out how to turn the tap of connection on to that of which was not of the norm ... what i believed to be normal was very much fear to others ... little by little i learned to shut that part of me down ... secretly though ... never off ...

that is what i was labelled ... a witch ... and yet i always maintained i was no different than anyone else ... i could not understand why everyone had such a fear of ... of who they really are ... why would they fear abilities within them that make up who they are ... who we all are ... why so damn fearful ...

as harsh as it was at times ... it taught me well ... raising my own children ... to be open and accepting of them for who they are ... all of who they are ... in turn they are healthy and happy and one of them has extraordinary abilities and he is so ok with it because i am ok with who he is ...

but really ... does he possess extraordinary gifts? no ... not anymore so than you or i ... this is just who he is ...

about time we commence accepting our children for who they are ... and our selves for that matter ...

a child's mind is precious ... uncorrupted indeed ... to mold a child's mind into fear is truly against universal law ... to impose limitations and boundaries on their true expansiveness ... should never occur ...

it's pretty simple actually ... be open to potentiality of the mind ... bear no limitations ... do not necessarily fear what we have forgotten and others remember ... be open and soon we'll also remember ...

it's a tremendous leap to accept children for who they are ... all of who they are ... we're more experienced ... but because of the fear ingrained within us ... we are not necessarily wiser ...

it's about breaking a cycle ... significant is it that we are more accepting ... of not only the children of this world but our own selves ...

they are our future but we are their guides ... time we stop directing our own fears upon them ... hold the space for them to live in freedom ... freedom from genetic ingraining of fear ...

we are moving into a very new kind of world ... the old narrow minded ways will begin to fade ... only expansiveness of all that is will flourish ...

our hearts will expand most definately ... our minds though must follow suit ... mind's the tricky one ... always desiring to hold us back ...

open our minds as we open our hearts ... then move onward ... but that's another thread ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #116
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As for organisational change this seems to be a rather interesting concept
I think I see what you're getting at here, but I'm not sure. If you're using "Anonymous" as an analogy for a movement that would take place in the realm of consciousness...as opposed to a web based entity, I think we might be getting somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
that is what i was labelled ... a witch ... and yet i always maintained i was no different than anyone else ... i could not understand why everyone had such a fear of ... of who they really are ... why would they fear abilities within them that make up who they are ... who we all are ... why so damn fearful ...

a child's mind is precious ... uncorrupted indeed ... to mold a child's mind into fear is truly against universal law ... to impose limitations and boundaries on their true expansiveness ... should never occur ...

it's pretty simple actually ... be open to potentiality of the mind ... bear no limitations ... do not necessarily fear what we have forgotten and others remember ... be open and soon we'll also remember ...

it's about breaking a cycle ... significant is it that we are more accepting ... of not only the children of this world but our own selves ...

they are our future but we are their guides ... time we stop directing our own fears upon them ... hold the space for them to live in freedom ... freedom from genetic ingraining of fear ...
It's not that people are simply afraid on their own...that fear permeates our cultures. It was inserted there on purpose, it's farmed from seeds that have been implanted into the human subconscious mind, and it's fertilized by the ongoing horror show we experience through the media...or if your luck is bad enough, through your life.

It's really good that you've brought this up. Our children will be the creators of the future. We're all time travelers, but they are our time capsules, they'll carry our memories and the information we've given them into the future and manifest them there....if they're able to overcome the resistance to these ideas. This is where the hacking idea comes from. The "dark side" is much more aware of how this process works...and they've been so for thousands of years at least. The powers which will be needed have been systematically cleansed from human culture, but not I think, completely from the genetic mind, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 03-21-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #117
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think I see what you're getting at here, but I'm not sure. If you're using "Anonymous" as an analogy for a movement that would take place in the realm of consciousness...as opposed to a web based entity, I think we might be getting somewhere.
I merely thought of it at people, and yes, one has to go beyond the idea of the web. What do you mean by consciousness?
Old 03-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #118
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I merely thought of it at people, and yes, one has to go beyond the idea of the web. What do you mean by consciousness?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´
... that the future is being co-created by human beings who are reaching into it with their minds, inserting a reality that they'd like to live in, while also living that reality on a daily basis, here and now. As we become aware of the GM or matrix program, we're literally changing it's structure...it's being overwritten, the same as if we were pasting new text over something that was previously saved....and we're dreaming our way into this from many different points of view.

Additionally we're connecting through the now ubiquitous digital network, which is a mechanical analog of how we're actually able to be networked telepathically.
The computers are there to show us how the network and the connections work...in a real, organic (i.e. superorganic) sense. I don't know how to go about this, but I'm keeping an eye on the Nexus 2012 thing, because I do think there's something to that, though not necessarily to the intent which they have applied to their process.

When we do finally understand how to open and maintain a global telepathic link, we're also going to find the rest of the crew, the ones of us who are already operating on the "outside"...just as most of us would be doing if we died today. Tomorrow, we'd get right back to work, on this same project, only from a non-physical location.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #119
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that THE RESIDENTS managed to hack the genetic mind in some corners of mass consciousness. You should really check out some of their stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Residents

In shameless self-propagation, you may wish to take a look at www.wakersfields.com as it might add to the discussion. That is my personal take on 'stuff beyond the known/usual paradigm'.
You tell me how applicable that is to the 'common man'.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #120
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread.

I think that reprogramming the mind needs to coincide with altering the brains usual patterns. We can think all the new agey stuff we like and this may bring the desired results in time but I do believe there are shortcuts.

Its known that shutting down parts of the brain or numbing them often results in other dormant parts to become more active.
For example, a common abilty found in autistic people is a photographic memory, has anyone seen the guy that can draw an entire city from memory after doing a fly over in a chopper?

What are the key triggers to open access to the subconscious?

Does anyone know the fundamentals of tantric sex and the parts of the brain that are accessed during orgasm?

There have been many experiments done with hypnosis that show the true power of the mind while unhindered by the waking conscious.

Shirley Maclaine had accupuncture to prematurely open her third eye (with some negative results).

I've been messing around with Audio subliminal and hemisync recordings but they are in no way an absolute trigger.

Billy Meier mentions that when he was first taken aboard an ET ship a device was placed on his head and then he was able to remember all of his past lives. (He's not the only person to mention this)

The point is, if we could unlock all of these dormant aspects of our mind then most if not all of the problems we face right now would disolve rather quickly methinks. I suspect there are some people who know exactly how this can be done (CIA are probably experts by now).
Meditation is a good tool to unlock the mind and would be the most natural method but something more surefire and accurate would be nice.

All psychic ability should be as natural to us as walking and this is where our biggest problem lies.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #121
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram, clearly you are still online occassionally. Do you care to fill us in on why you abandoned this thread?
Old 05-31-2009, 04:02 AM   #122
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Czymra, and anyone else interested.

This is the first time I have been back to this thread since my last post on February 22.

Abandoning the thread is a bit accusative, but I see how that would fit. I did say in my last post that I would be back later with some thoughts on Czymra's comments about the video and the "space between things".

What happened in my life, beginning in early January was that I was taken in an entirely different and unexpected direction, and every omen and sign told me that this new focus and direction were where I needed to put my energy and time. I am not one to shirk promises or obligations, but what happened was that I pretty much quit posting on the web, even on my own blog and website. The last post I made here in February was one of the last posts anywhere.

I'm not ready to start posting again yet either, but a friend who reads Avalon regularly let me know about the message today and I felt I should make an appearance and do a little explaining.

After my last post, the feeling I got was that I had done enough here, started enough and contributed enough, put out plenty of ideas including a suggested plot and script. I had nothing further to contribute that was valuable or original. For the time being anyway.

Some of you know that I am involved in agriculture. Part of what I have been doing these last months is chasing down obscure clues from the past having to do with nutrition, specifically the way the balance of elements in the soil that all of our food comes from affects the ability of organisms to achieve their full potential. It is becoming apparent that part of the problem is that those studying health have never known a healthy model to work from. This would be analogous to those studying mental health never having known an example of a sane person.

I am tempted to say that with the "right" balance of elements an organism would be able to reach its full genetic potential, but right now I'm having doubts about DNA being much more than a parasitic organism. Those doubts encompass the mitochondria as well. What if it is the DNA itself that was inserted into us as a means of control?

As a reference idea, I'll toss in the light body that is supposedly the template that the physical body is based on, and the ultraviolet spectrum body above that. Do either of those contain or have a need for DNA?

We are talking genetic mind here, and I started this thread with the idea of hacking that genetic mind, which implies DNA. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Should I instead be focused on bypassing the genetic mind completely?

What if DNA is the problem to begin with, not just messed-up DNA or its antenna function or the thoughts, images, and archetypes held by that DNA holding back human evolution?

Another aspect is that everything I have read about genetic/DNA research over the past ten years or so, including the sequencing of the human genome, indicates pretty strongly that the DNA structure and sequence does not explain the structure or function of the human body or brain. There simply is not enough, not nearly enough, information encoded in the DNA. I'm beginning to suspect that genetic research is a false hope and a dead end that explains the synthesis of some proteins and not a whole lot more. Why is most of it inactive and considered "junk"? Could it be that the junk DNA is the method of our imprisonment and limitation?

I don't like to use the word despair, but at present I am despairing of changing humanity through the method of waking people up or through any means we are presently aware of. I'm thinking it is going to take something from completely outside our known frames of reference. The Monty Python line "And now for something completely different" comes to mind.

What the "completely different" thing is I don't know but intuitively I'm feeling it is necessary, and I'm also feeling that it is rapidly approaching.

These thoughts about DNA, mineral elements, and models of health are the minor things that have been taking up my thoughts and my time. The major thing is more aligned with the new influence from outside any of our present frames of reference. As I said, I feel it approaching and getting close but it needs to get a little bit closer and start showing itself on this plane before I can even begin to say anything about it. At that point maybe I won't need to say anything, it will be obvious to all, or at least obvious to anyone paying attention and not fully determined to stay asleep.

Apologies for being vague, but that's all I can offer for the next little while. If I wrote what I was really thinking and more than halfway expecting I would appear crazy or a fool.

I do still think there is value in the idea of creating a video, but more for the sake of creating something beautiful and wondrous for its own sake. Czymra has noted the dearth of videos and motion pictures that have really had an effect on the mass consciousness. I would imagine that has a lot to do with the fact that from their inception moving pictures have been a vehicle of commercial exploitation. Fine art and decorative art did not have their origins in and were not immediately exploited for fame and money, same goes for the written word and for plays. Video and audio were forced into prostitution in their infancy.

What are their true potentials? I think we have barely even begun to see them.

The space between things is worth some contemplation and practice. One good exercise is to go out and look at the night sky and focus on the space between the stars. One can also pay attention to the space between plants in a natural landscape, or the space between grains of sand. Or even the space between letters and the background color of this browser page.

Apologies again for any who were expecting more from me on this thread. Right now I just don't have any more.

Love to you all.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #123
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for filling us in. I haven't been on Avalon for weeks on end either and I'm not sure I even care to argue the lot all over again. It seems my paradigm has shifted beyond Avalon as all that happens here is egocentric arguments over who's right and semantics.

I have also put my foot down regarding manifestation of at least those virtual values within media and I doubt strongly that a single video could do anything. You'd want a whole group of people churning out videos that finally represent the 'right' attitude to have instead of the drama programming but now that my studies are over I have my doubts that the prostitute should be turned into a virgin, especially since twice the half of communication is lost anyway when communicating across such a distance.
I sure feel like talking to the persons I can physically be with instead of all this far out distraction.
The Jedi site thingy idea is a good one, but man I don't need more info labyrinths. As you said Asteram. It's the space between things not the things that matter.
Mu
Old 06-01-2009, 06:28 AM   #124
no caste

Quote:
If I wrote what I was really thinking and more than halfway expecting I would appear crazy or a fool.
asteram - Maybe not.

About this: Why is most of it (DNA) inactive and considered "junk"? Could it be that the junk DNA is the method of our imprisonment and limitation?

(I wonder if it's our utter liberation.)
Old 06-01-2009, 08:00 AM   #125
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

No, junk DNA is our potential unplugged, unrealized.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote