Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default About George Washington

Stewart Swerdlow has said that Adam Weishaupt and George Washington were look-alikes and that the image on the dollar bill may actually be Adam Weishaupt. We know that the official Bavarian Illuminati was founded by Weishaupt in 1776, the same year as the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Now I see Greg Szymanski has written an article entitled "Bible Warns George Washington's Family Crest Is Sign of Babylon and Mark of the Beast." Stewart Swerdlow, additionally, has said that the Book of Revelation is actually the Illuminati's plans for the world.

In his article Greg quotes research from http://biblicalstudies.ozwide.net.au...beast_666.html. I'm struck by this passage:

"Only one power in history meets these five prophetic specifications, namely the United States of America. We see from verse 14 that it began with a humble nature but turns arbitrary towards the end of time. We see that it makes an Image to the Beast – an exact copy of what the Papacy was during its 1260 year rule. When the leading churches of the United States, uniting upon such points of doctrine as are held by them in common, shall influence the state to enforce their decrees and to sustain their institutions, then Protestant America will have formed an image of the Roman hierarchy, and the infliction of civil penalties upon dissenters will inevitably result."

Greg goes on to quote from an article at this link: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/...9D7LBHFG9JAAN8 which indicates that George Washington was baptized into the Roman Catholic Church before he died.

Greg's article begins, "Those who deny George Washington’s connections to the Jesuits and being involved with a hidden Luciferian New World agenda..."

Another statement is his article that made my eyes pop out of my head: "It is the contention of researchers, who consider Washington nothing more than a traitor like Jefferson and Franklin..."

Comments?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote