Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default anunnaki vrs pleadians/Plejaren and others

I was going to post this on the 2012 thread. but I decided to start a new thread. please give us your thought on the different beings. please bring your knowledge on this subject.

another thing comes to mind. Im eating this up. Im big on the ancient
record. but maybe I have my facts blended. or not?

I here you mentioning beings or visitors with good and not so good intentions.

the anunnaki seem to be in the ancient record. as being responsible for passing knowledge, genetic manipulation with the native species of earth. and so on. and possibly keeping an eye out on us the whole time. and the story gets pretty elaborate. having biological robots if you will ,with a task to watch us ect.. and now there are stories about our governments making these things with covert operations. and if you are referring to them as evil or not good. then its quite possible that the bible and other teachings are compromised. and if there masters of time and space. its quite possible that everything is compromised.. wow.. hope you catching all this. what are your thoughts on this. as well as the pleadians/Plejaren and others . which you hear less of. and seem to be more on a almost metaphysical level.

Last edited by dagon; 01-02-2009 at 04:50 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: anunnaki vrs pleadians and others

i also hear stories of the Plejarens using this planet to hide out while there planet was under attack or something to this affect. and some of them are still around. at least the blood lines? but its not in the ancient record. this seems to be channeled information. as far as I know. blue eyed blond haired. I also recall something to do with the germans with his theory. like they came in contact with them. but this is just speculation if you ask me. come on people don't be shy. send me a privet message if you don't want to go on record.

doesnt george greens info come from the Plejarens.

Last edited by dagon; 01-02-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
no caste

hi dagon - i saw your post a while ago but got sidetracked here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9532

a big vent! if you didn't notice it, could you check it out as a witness? maybe save it to your computer? print it out? i'd feel better if there were 2 copies. it's always first things first. i have some thoughts on your questions.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #4
no caste

Anyways, I've been trying to figure it out myself and started to do so at the time of the subscription crisis. I was one of those who thought all people should be free to post. I haven't updated what I started for a bit now. But you can read what I have so far. Or sign in there to add. I tried to sign in myself just now, but wasn't able. And it's sleepy time for me.

http://earthnation.fatedtoend.com/node/31

Maybe we can hash out a guide book thread or something, use our energies constructively and learn something I think we need to know: the who's who I guess.

Peace & love
Old 01-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
Steve_G

It's been suggested to me that the Tall Blondes vs Annunaki/Grey scenario is nothing more than a "good cop - bad cop" routine. Given the Illuminati modus operandi and the unseen forces behind them it's an idea worth considering.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for responding, im still interested to know more. I don't think there at war with each other. or either is evil or bad. Im just trying to get some clarification. as I have heard other members refer to them as evil or not good ones. the only badness I hear is the reptilians, ground dwellers. now that's some interesting stuff. don't know much about it. mars relation. interesting story. I sure would like to hear from some people on all this. who else is out there and what do you know..

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 01-02-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
It's been suggested to me that the Tall Blondes vs Annunaki/Grey scenario is nothing more than a "good cop - bad cop" routine. Given the Illuminati modus operandi and the unseen forces behind them it's an idea worth considering.
AMEN to that.

See the Great revelations of the last illuminati defector Carolyn Hamlett in her web page

She say that she have a lots of contact with Greys And Demonlike creatures as well ...until she, in spirit, was delivered to the final part of the espiritual "ascendancy" into the prescence of the "Eye" and the beings who delibered her told her that the "Eye" was Jesus, but she realized that that being wasn't and started to understand in the kind of scam she was and then she retired and changes her life, she becomes Yoshua'ha Macheich follower. It's curious but every illuminati who withdraw of that organization becomes His follower, maybe they know something we don't hehehe.

See This vid and this one to understan the magnitude of the scam.

Well, I'm sure that the illuminati aren't the top of the piramyd, if they have contact or are asociated with "extraplutonian" entities (like the satanis called them) probably the humans don't are in charge in that asociation.

Cheers.... ?
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
no caste

hi dagon -

Here's my entry from the earthnation website - maybe it's a start. I'm putting down who says what too, just to check where there are conflicts with different ET's characteristics.

I'm beginning to catalogue ET's to try and get them all straight in my head. Note: I haven't ever seen any, though I may have felt some on occasion. I've never been a Ufologist either, only an X files fan in the day. Even there though, the notion of secrets withheld was probably more compelling to me than what the secrets were. And why withhold? What are other secrets? Who benefits? What is to gain and lose by knowing? And so on.

I'll add to this collection of raw data as it's gathered. I'd welcome contributors with source(s), i.e. who says what, who source is. My motivation? Primarily, I'd like to know who to hit on the head with a 2"x4" should/if it come (based on their characteristics or ability to cloak characteristics etc), which would be my own decision.

It's research in progress, with its tentative theme as 'defending our terra'. Peace be upon her. I'll correct any errors too, as I go.

Pleidians: our ancestors, great teachers, buddha, jesus, love us, manifest in our wishes, divine intervention, heaven, benevolence, play, children
http://www.pleiadians.net/

Grays: future humans, evolution, [how future?] , [message?], no feelings or emotions anymore which is not good (for us or them), timeline/s shift to avert that evolution, roswell, govt secrecy, technology
james cabolt: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5337

Annunaki: sumerian kings, babylonian creation myth, 'those of royal blood,' ongoing dispute between half brothers, ancient mesopotamia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

Annunaki: watchers, watchmen, assigned to earth to watch over yahweh's creation, mutiny (abandoned mission), defiled women & had offspring (makes for giant defect in human DNA), The Flood (cleansing), Watchers keep revolting ad nauseum, forced breeding, silent church
http://www.hiddencodes.com/annunaki.htm

Draco Annunaki: [james cabolt]

Sirian Annunaki: [james cabolt]
http://www.jamescasbolt.com/

Martians: ancient hopi & descendants
[miriam delicado]

Hybrids/Interbreeding: [DNA evidence? blood types?], [groupings?], [military projects?], [natural?]

Star Seeds/Star Kids: Wanderers, 'Crawl-Ins'
http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/about.html

Crystal Child(ren): Jessica Schab (poetry), parenting from the heart
The Earth Online Monthly Newspaper [pdf 69pp] https://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.or...h/2008_jan.pdf

[Satanists, Dark Mass: society of the dark lily, bu****es, uk elite, warren buffet] http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...hp/t-5243.html
**more sources required

[Deep Earth beings]

[Ethereal beings: gaseous dimension]

[Giants]

Universal Law: The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.
http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm#004

Who mentions Who:
Jessica Schab (David Icke+)
Old 01-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
no caste

Quote:
An experience I had (mental) was feeling quite sorry for a 'Gray'/future human. So severe, so no jokes, so logical. I've heard that they crave our humanity as theirs evolved away. The worst of it was the utter lack of hospitality they were extended when they came. Really, a *******r!! Where's the tea!! No. So my experience was that they're very mistrustful, defensive, antagonistic.

It was really a turn around moment for me. Oh my GOD! kind of feeling.

My own genetic background is Nordic. I think a lot of our memories are still in us, and we remember eons back, feel its echoes in intuition. So, the second interest I have is to map out memories and my peoples, with a keen focus on uncovering the tapestry of our connection as humans, like a backwards experiment. Begin with the memories and see the maps flow from them. At the same time, try to get a grip on historical migrations and our settlements, where we hail from each as peoples with the stories & myths in our souls and actions.

That would be fun! Which reminds me about 'my' future human. wow. no clue about fun, that cocked head unable-to-process lock-down look, which is when I began feeling sad. I don't know how it all plays, good cop, bad cop. It could well have been my future self. Recently I strongly sensed the ancients - it's been a weird week. Ancients and Earthkeepers (that's my name for the beings) are old friends.

Nordics love them. Or, I do anyway. We all absolutely love the ceremonies of friendships, diplomacy, hearing each others' stories, kinship. That's why the future me had been so vacant emotionally, but sad; the one residue.

TAKE HEART! Dance your dances, sing your songs, share your stories, laugh, enjoy your loves and remember ones gone. That was my message.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

meanwhile ; while noone was looking..

Last edited by Jack; 01-02-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
no caste

Hi Jack - Oh. I for one am looking. Please check this thread.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9532

Our tactics - heart, mind, law, war. So that's the same.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #12
no caste

Yikes. FOR TRUTH! It's always so obvious that I forget to mention it.

IN SERVICE TO GOD MOST HIGH
Old 01-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

my views are changing for the first time in 15 years.

Michael Tsarion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AoKS...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRwRu...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCUY...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7pE...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxawQasRbrI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6uF...eature=related

Last edited by dagon; 01-03-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #14
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
my views are changing for the first time in 15 years.

Michael Tsarion

and Ill let you do the rest.
Impressive isn't it? If you can check out his Origins and Oracles series. It's mammoth and VERY detailed, with references provided.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #15
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I think that ALL of the Aliens who created us, messsed with us, controlloled us, loved us, helped us, didin't help us what ever... have somthing to learn from us ....if we can recogsise who we really are...our power our potential is somthing never seen before in this universe .... Like Ferdia's quote (Not sure where from) ...WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR....

But as to who's whoin cosmic history?..... Like on Planet Earth, in the universe there's good reptiles and bad reptiles and good Nordics and bad Nordics and good Pleadians and bad Pleadians... Sirius A seems more pro humand then Sirius B... If you can imagine the differance in politics and affinities to power/elite/controle versus Spiritual/loving/selfless humans in one little country here.... what are whole star systems like? never mind planets????

I beleieve that some of blondes are either droids or mind controlled by the nasty reptillian faction like the greys.... and some are genuine..

The Ashtar Command is supposed to be a huge computer not even ascended masters or pretend ascended masters.... yet I some how like the supposedly good reptile Ashtar Comander Vrillon.... It's confusing... Is the Galactic federation old Annunaki controlling gods under a freindlier name???

Yet look how much an Earth human can evolve and change in fourty years.... so imagine these beings who live for 10,000 years.... Satan himself could be a really nice dotting little awld fella by now...???

Who are the galactic council of light??? They say they are not the GF?

I'm always weary of entities with grandious titles in front of their names ie Lady Nada... his supreme divineness prince Senanda.... etc

The Andromadins seem real and genuine and really sweet people....

I'm backing us Earthies.... I have serious reptilian blood and reptilan karma. I'm probably an Orion reptilian soul esperiancing a few Earth human incarnations here but I'm conquering my obsesional compulsive self survival genetic leanings and have learnt to love and embrace commpassion almost somuch my heart hurts all the time I sometimes think it will burst with love for fellow beings and entities... I learnt to feel this in an Earth human body... I'm in love with this little planet and I'm sticking with her as the sh..t hits the fan..... I've learnt somuch from Avalon ... and I thank you all for all the knowlage that everyone has emparted here.... We will work it out , I'm sure.... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #16
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: anunnaki vrs pleadians/Plejaren and others

Neil Freer interview by James Gilliland Nov 2008 about topics in his books - nephilim,dna,annunaki - Part 1
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=IVsJQlMCsyk
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #17
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I think that ALL of the Aliens who created us, messsed with us, controlloled us, loved us, helped us, didin't help us what ever... have somthing to learn from us ....if we can recogsise who we really are...our power our potential is somthing never seen before in this universe .... Like Ferdia's quote (Not sure where from) ...WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR....

But as to who's whoin cosmic history?..... Like on Planet Earth, in the universe there's good reptiles and bad reptiles and good Nordics and bad Nordics and good Pleadians and bad Pleadians... Sirius A seems more pro humand then Sirius B... If you can imagine the differance in politics and affinities to power/elite/controle versus Spiritual/loving/selfless humans in one little country here.... what are whole star systems like? never mind planets????

I beleieve that some of blondes are either droids or mind controlled by the nasty reptillian faction like the greys.... and some are genuine..

The Ashtar Command is supposed to be a huge computer not even ascended masters or pretend ascended masters.... yet I some how like the supposedly good reptile Ashtar Comander Vrillon.... It's confusing... Is the Galactic federation old Annunaki controlling gods under a freindlier name???

Yet look how much an Earth human can evolve and change in fourty years.... so imagine these beings who live for 10,000 years.... Satan himself could be a really nice dotting little awld fella by now...???

Who are the galactic council of light??? They say they are not the GF?

I'm always weary of entities with grandious titles in front of their names ie Lady Nada... his supreme divineness prince Senanda.... etc

The Andromadins seem real and genuine and really sweet people....

I'm backing us Earthies.... I have serious reptilian blood and reptilan karma. I'm probably an Orion reptilian soul esperiancing a few Earth human incarnations here but I'm conquering my obsesional compulsive self survival genetic leanings and have learnt to love and embrace commpassion almost somuch my heart hurts all the time I sometimes think it will burst with love for fellow beings and entities... I learnt to feel this in an Earth human body... I'm in love with this little planet and I'm sticking with her as the sh..t hits the fan..... I've learnt somuch from Avalon ... and I thank you all for all the knowlage that everyone has emparted here.... We will work it out , I'm sure.... Antonia

Well, the alien agenda is an illuminazi (vatican) controled scam as far I know.

Before the case of Betty and Barney Hill we called that odd forces "demons", the media is controled by the bilderberg (comitee of 500) the bilderberg bends to the vatican, the vatican is servant of the "eye", so... Why the vatican now are talking about the ufos? and Corradi.. he's a demonologist!

See the camelot interview of Leo Zagami (min 26 +).

See the web page of Carolyn Hamlett.

See. the great Book of the researcher Jonathan Grey about the topic "Ufo Aliens Deadly secret"

Or see this Reali great exposee of the ex illuminati Bill Schnoebelen's Illuminati from within where he talks about this a little
(he has another Justo Ufo-alien media scam but was removed of google video And youtube!)

The Sileo prove.

Cheers! ..???
Old 04-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #18
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Annunaki Find - US Army in Iraq

Annunaki Find - US Army in Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxSI67uYrY

Around June 12, 2006, the US Army found made an extraordinary find of Sumerian clay tablets in southern Iraq... telling about a return of a water deluge.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: Yet look how much an Earth human can evolve and change in fourty years.... so imagine these beings who live for 10,000 years.... Satan himself could be a really nice dotting little awld fella by now...??? Who are the galactic council of light??? They say they are not the GF? I'm always weary of entities with grandious titles in front of their names ie Lady Nada... his supreme divineness prince Senanda.... etc The Andromadins seem real and genuine and really sweet people....I'm backing us Earthies.... I have serious reptilian blood and reptilan karma. I'm probably an Orion reptilian soul experiancing a few Earth human incarnations here but I'm conquering my obsesional compulsive self survival genetic leanings and have learnt to love and embrace commpassion almost so much my heart hurts all the time I sometimes think it will burst with love for fellow beings and entities... I learnt to feel this in an Earth human body... I'm in love with this little planet and I'm sticking with her as the sh..t hits the fan..... I've learnt somuch from Avalon ... and I thank you all for all the knowlage that everyone has emparted here.... We will work it out , I'm sure.... Antonia

Response: I have a hunch that Satan himself(herself?) is a very talented and smart...but very screwed-up being...who has contributed to unimaginable suffering and death...perhaps throughout the universe...not just here. Not that we wouldn't have screwed things up on our own...but I think we have been massively messed with as a race. I like to think that Satan can change into a being who is benevolent toward the human race...but I would want exhaustive evidence that such a change was occurring...or had occurred. A satanic trojan horse could very well be the beginning of the end for all of humanity. I like to think that the moving words at the end of your comment could someday be honestly spoken or written by the reptilian who is known as Satan/Lucifer. I consider the future to be an open book...and not a done deal at all. I would prefer a peaceful solution...as opposed to engaging in trench warfare with some very ancient and skilled warriors...with very advanced technology. However, peace at any price is no peace at all. I continue to believe that the choice is between One Nation Under Satan...and Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I like to think that the malevolent races(both physical and spiritual) can learn to live in a responsibly free society. Obviously all of this involves assumptions and conjecture...yet there is increasing evidence that we are in the middle of a universal power struggle. Perhaps the future of the entire universe is dependent upon decisions which will be made in the next few months and years.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-01-2009 at 05:49 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:53 AM   #20
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exactly...

Might be good to look at this:

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

http://www.alienresistance.org/

http://www.alienresistance.org/angels_and_aliens.htm

http://www.fallenwatchers.com/

http://www.alienresistance.org/book_of_enoch.htm

Im looking to make an Alien "space brothers" vatican-illuminati supported scam Agenda, they are who's run the NWO really, the Watchers.

A tip, Did you know that the frontman of Exopolitics is... a Knight of Malta!?

Cheers............. ????

Old 04-04-2009, 03:39 AM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I did ask one off-world contact why the space war between aliens? His reply was that the anunnaki wanted control over us humans.

However.. step back and think about his for a moment. Space war between aliens? How is this any different then the wars here on the planet? To my way of thinking even the aliens are on a spiritual evolutionary path and in some respects they aren't that much different then any other being.. off world or on the planet.

If they are fighting for control over humans.. to my way of thinking that isn't someone I would want to see in charge of the planet.

However.. something else even more amazing is going on deeper behind the scenes. The timelines keep changing and we are moving toward a convergence. The best news about all of this is that all of the groups which are focused on meditation to alter the course of both humans and the planet to that of a positive outcome are indeed having an effect where, according to Burish, several projected negative timelines have already fallen through. We are on a new "uncharted" timeline.. a much better timeline then what we had previously thought. We have passed critical dates with no adverse affects. This is good news. Many of us who have had abilities to see into the future now find ourselves "blind" because the future is being created moment by moment with positive intention my the many who are awake. How delightful.

Just keep one thing in mind... whoever shows up in a spacecraft is not a god. God does not need a spaceship to travel about.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #22
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I did ask one off-world contact why the space war between aliens? His reply was that the anunnaki wanted control over us humans.
Carol, I would be very interested in an explanation of this statement. How is it that you have an "off-world contact"? How did you meet them? It sounds like you've met others. Where do you meet them?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:04 AM   #23
Nebula

I'd like a direct off-world contact too!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #24
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
I'd like a direct off-world contact too!
Be careful what you wish for...

...though if I'm honest I share the sentiment, as long as they are friendly.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The more towards being polarized towards seeing yourself as separate from the world around you, the better chance that you have had negative ET contact and do not even know it. Have you ever heard the term "disincarnate entity" in reference to a negative consciousness? You ever wondered where most of these negative disincarnate entities emanate from? The truth is that most of them are thought forms being generated by negative consciousness in either the negative 4th or 5th dimensions. These negative consciousness usually are not from earth, hence the term negative ET.

About 2 years ago I started to be able to see these negative thought forms on occasion. They look like "shadow people". They are designed and programed by the negative et's to either target a specific individual or wander around from person to person. The further away you get from a paradigm of separation the less likely it is that you will ever be effected by them. They can be a real pain in the ass. Especially if you are living around people that have a tendency to act selfishly on a consistent basis. Where I was living in Broward County in South East Florida, these things where as common as stray cats. Due to the large percentage of people in that area being spiritually detached and materialistic (separation paradigm) these population density of these negative ET thought forms was thick.

They are often times categorized by paranormal researchers as "Demons". This is incorrect in my opinion. Demons are even more strange than the negative ET's. Instead of just being from off world, they are from a negatively polarized parallel universe. How they get here I can only guess at. The negative ET's may be responsible for it by use of thier advanced technology. Or these things might wander in from natural portals between universes. Perhaps the black holes are these portals. This is all my speculation mixed with my intuitive data.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote