Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Must See Documentary on US ARMY training terrorists at Ft Benning GA

Father Roy is the epitome of an angel on earth this is one of the best documentaries I have seen. He has been jailed three times trying to close the terrorist school right in our own beloved America that trains terrorists for other countries, one of them Noriega, out of 60 graduates 49 have gone on to commit heinous murders, and our US ARMY trains them in the finer arts of torture among other things.
I thought I had heard everything until this, in my opinion this hits an all time low of how hypocrital and downright evil can hide in plain sight.
Please put this out to as many sites as you can to get this important information out.
Thank you my freedom friends.

In Truth, Love & Light

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title..._of_assassins/

FATHER ROY follows the fight against the U.S. Army School of the Americas (SOA) from the gates of Fort Benning to the halls of congress. Susan Sarandon narrates this revealing account of the controversial Father Roy Bourgeois and his struggles against the SOA. A Vietnam vet, former missionary and leading grassroots activist, Father Roy’s interest in human rights was spurred by the murder of Archbishop Oscar Romero in El Salvador. He focused his aim on the SOA when it was revealed that those responsible for Romero’s death—and hundreds of other atrocities across the region—had trained at the school. According to one congressman, the SOA has “the nefarious distinction of being the place in the United States where the worst human rights abusers in the Western Hemisphere come to learn military tactics”—tactics that many claimed included the use of torture. FATHER ROY shows how one person, risking his own life and freedom, can ultimately use the system to make a difference.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Must See Documentary on US ARMY training terrorists at Ft Benning GA

OMG I can't believe all that I am finding through this forumn. I have to figure out the reason or I will become very depressed again.
My husband already thinks I should move to another Country seeing as I hate the USA so much. It isn't that, it's I hate what has happened before all of our very own eyes and we didn't see. Didn't want to believe or whatever it was. It is such a sham................

Thank you for opening my eyes..........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Must See Documentary on US ARMY training terrorists at Ft Benning GA

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4837b4759c19ccae/4a3672f9fd6a10cd/4837b4759c19ccae/16bf3559/-cpid/d0f8a78d32935bc" id="W4837b4759c19ccae4a3672f9fd6a10cd" width="300" height="250"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4837b4759c19ccae/4a3672f9fd6a10cd/4837b4759c19ccae/16bf3559/-cpid/d0f8a78d32935bc" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

ooops that doesn't look good, I hope this works, I am trying to embed this video like many I have seen on the forum to make it easier for those who would like to watch this.
If this doesn't work and a kind soul would help me to do this I would appreciate it!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
Soulmate7
Banned

It looks like the movie has been removed, but I found it elsewhere.

Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

This is really sickening....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Soulmate for getting that on forum.

Yes it really sickened me too. I love this country but am so angry and tired of the idiots who are running it into the ground with no care for its people or the environment.
I am also tired of them saying we caused global warming(scam) when tptb have taken away all alternative forms of energy, just like the electric car because the oil companies wanted us sucking off the teat of big oil companies.

I hope and pray Father Roy gets the exposure and help he needs to close down this school that has since changed its name to WHISC to avoid public scrutiny.

Thanks again for the help and for watching!

Love Light and always Truth
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #7
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thanks Soulmate for getting that on forum.

Yes it really sickened me too. I love this country but am so angry and tired of the idiots who are running it into the ground with no care for its people or the environment.
I am also tired of them saying we caused global warming(scam) when tptb have taken away all alternative forms of energy, just like the electric car because the oil companies wanted us sucking off the teat of big oil companies.

I hope and pray Father Roy gets the exposure and help he needs to close down this school that has since changed its name to WHISC to avoid public scrutiny.

Thanks again for the help and for watching!

Love Light and always Truth
You're most welcome, TruthWillSetUFree!

I watched it yesterday. On a positive note: Father Roy is great man.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote