Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default WHO defends itself from swine flu scam..

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/who-d...cam-accusation
The World Health Organization is firing back against accusations that its swine flu pandemic declaration was driven by drug makers hoping to cash in on vaccines.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: WHO defends itself from swine flu scam..

I have been wondering over the past few months why all this information is

making its way to the masses . Is it part of the awakening process or is

somebody on top playing a bigger game were not seeing. I am hoping this is just

part of the awakening process and were not being baited into something, I

guess well have to see. It is amazing that this is all surfacing to the mases right

before 2012 kinda like someone predicted humanity waking up haha .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WHO defends itself from swine flu scam..

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/who-d...cam-accusation
The World Health Organization is firing back against accusations that its swine flu pandemic declaration was driven by drug makers hoping to cash in on vaccines.

Ha Ha Ha! They have made their bed now they have to lie in it...

I know if i meet somone who works for WHO I will give them a piece of my mind and i'm sure that im not the only one..

I just hope its not like your saying Joe.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WHO defends itself from swine flu scam..

I believe they honestly tried to pull off a pandemic...this group of filthy rich psychopaths and sociopaths have had these plans in the works for a long, long time. We won this battle, but we are in a war and are up against pure evil.

Which is something that I really never thought was real on an organized level...until recently. I don't think we should underestimate the extent that the forces of evil are willing to go to or the extent of its power to do harm on a mass scale. And Joe could be right maybe the hoax was to get us to let our guard down so we're unprepared for the next even more lethal round of pathogens...

But I don't think it can be emphasized enough how much power we each have at hand within ourselves, as well as collectively to fight and win what against whatever comes our way as long as we are prepared. Which means using preventative medicine, maintaining a healthy immune system and keeping immune boosters and viral medicines on hand.

Very important...It also means meditating daily and learning how to use meditation as our own innate tool for downloading information and connecting with IT or God for guidance, information and protection. When we turn our own inner light on, it attracts attention from the forces of heaven and we draw a larger contingent of assistance from the other side.

I'm really beginning to see how spirituality was purposely taken away from us by the church and replaced with religion. Instead of meditating to connect with God within they told us to pray "up to a God"separate from us in the sky. We were cut off from the techniques and daily practices, or rituals that kept us on our higher paths living as spiritual beings, co-creating an abundant healthy life.

It appears that 2012 may be the time when we re-awaken to those abilities and if the PTB are aware of that, then they certainly have a motive for more shenanigans and even more lethal pandemics, earthquakes and lord knows what. IMO the WHO has lost all credibility and the Director needs to resign or be fired....not that that would change anything, it's still a Rockefeller owned organization.

WHO needs to be dismantled...

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 01-27-2010 at 08:27 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote