Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #51
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: What does "awakening" mean?

Awakening..
I posted a little above (On the other page.) what my Tarot Generator and synchronicity wanted to tell about it.

Awakening for me personal was becoming aware.
Aware of what?

And there at that bold question mark, the analytical mind usually wanders of to find an answer for the demanding ego. Juggling with all kinds of facts it has in its memory. And skipping the fact that one only have to look into the mirror and into ones own eyes to find the answer. It is kinda hard lying to oneself, while looking into the mirror and dept of your soul.

The only thing of importance that I became aware of, and consider my awakening, is that there IS NO ZERO, Beyond its name and a mathematical concept, it does NOT EXIST....

And I am AWARE OF my Existence.... THAT means I Exist !
(In the gigantic formula for everything and anything, I am an entry. for ever and eternal... And god knows (Pun intended.) how many dimensions underneath these 4 dimensions, and GOD knows (Same PUN.), how many dimensions ABOVE it. Not even to mention the parallel dimensions.

This is valid for all matter connected to /inhibited by a spirit (Even if they are not aware yet...)

We are all potential gods, and the question is how we are going to enter the next realm... Wondering like Alice in wonderland, that it ain't what it was promised, or aware and try whether we can communicate by thought, travel by wish and create by need...
(But THAT doesn't fill Earthly churches, or the pockets of robber barons.!)

Maybe now the Tarot post made earlier makes a little more sense... And if not..
Sorry, then you don't allow yourself to be ready for it. Just consider what I just wrote as blathering non sense.

Just go to a mirror, and see the beauty of the being in your eyes reflecting back to you, until you resonate with yourself and get to your next harmonic... And remember.. SMILE :-)

This is the journey of our existence... We are the physical children of the ones connected on the physical life line in the tree of life, but the mental children of the Metaverse, and we have nothing to fear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOXmcgoDhU

Do you see it?
Love and peace to all of you on our path.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:31 AM   #52
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does "awakening" mean?

Becoming aware of reality.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #53
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Vorian, there is an absolute difference between knowledge of the occult and being aware of the occult. Like there is an absolute difference between being told about colors as a blind man and having his eyes opened, between believing in a higher self to find out once those eyes are opened how that ass hole was putting us on the grill from behind that curtain we did not even know existed but that was used to limit the area we could navigate in our own house.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #54
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
A great question, and the answers have been fantastic too. I am not so pretentious as to think I can do better. I can tell you that once the process begins, you see it clearly in hindsight. I suspect it manifests differently for everyone. For some it comes as the opening of communication with galactic beings, if you believe the reports. For others it may be an extraordinary focus on their chosen mission.

Many have never slept. I know part of my mind was always awake although I took a good long nap in the middle part of my life. For me the fun stuff began eight years ago, and involved great leaps in perception and intuition, with what feels like huge streams of data pouring into my brain almost nonstop.

For me it truly began when I realized I was living the life I was born for and trained and mentored for. That's when everything started to make sense.
Thank you Whitecrow I am only 27, so perhaps my time just hasn't come yet.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #55
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Awakening..
...This is the journey of our existence... We are the physical children of the ones connected on the physical life line in the tree of life, but the mental children of the Metaverse, and we have nothing to fear...

Love and peace to all of you on our path.

Very subtle indeed. Hum..m..Just try a quick grasp:

Top layer of the cake: to connect to higher self, there are all the answers.

2nd.Layer: no Zero, there is only eternity. No fear, an End is also a Beginning.

3rd. : As long as you are aware, you see the abundance of universe.

4th.: The future is positive or the opposite, it depends. The reality is your own creation.

The bites?
The topping is heavenly sweet, the rest is just mellow as good.

SMILE :-)
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #56
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
Honestly, I don't get it some times.

What do you guys mean by "awakening" exactly?

Don't take this the wrong way, but is "awakening" supposed to be where you awaken to the "fact" that the world is going to collapse in a few months and billions are going to die as so many people here seem to think?

Or does it mean I am supposed to believe in Grey's, Reptilians, Illuminati, etc, etc?

I don't truly understand what people mean when they say to be "awakened" and I certainly have a good healthy dose of skepticism in my brain which keeps me from believing everything people say without any proof whatosever.
It means that you will believe anything that is posted on this forum...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #57
Har
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I generally favor this view but it begs the question, To what end? Is this experience the result of the "Source" enjoying itself or maybe figuring itself out?
Both and more.

To what end?
There is no end! Only next levels of awakening and responsibility. If You like to 'have' more, to 'know' more, to 'be' more then You only need to take responsibility and 'more' will automatically come to You.

The 'Source' is not some-One, some-Thing or some-Being out there, outside You. It is just the minds 'experience' that usualy points in that direction until You *wake up* and realize that You are not the mind. You have a mind, You *are* not it.

It is enough to look beyond the mind where You will find the witness, the experiencer, pure consciousness.

The Divine Spark looks through your eyes at these words. That is what You truly are. No more and no less. It does not judge, it is either good or bad. Not black or white. It does not need religion, ad infinitum . . .

"That in whom reside all beings and who resides in all beings, who is the giver of grace to all, the Supreme Creating Universal Powerhouse - THAT IS YOU -"
(Upanishads)

So what does this mean?
It means nothing and is hard to 'believe' or termed BS when the mind controls You.
It means everything when You control your mind because NOW You have reached the next level of potentiality.

OneWithTheCreator
Har is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #58
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har View Post
Both and more.

So what does this mean?
It means nothing and is hard to 'believe' or termed BS when the mind controls You.
It means everything when You control your mind because NOW You have reached the next level of potentiality.

OneWithTheCreator

Much appreciate for populating its importances. Say it is so vital, is for answering one primary question, all else could be settled down, so one can move ahead move swiftly.

Subtlety escalating, and is baffled and puzzled:

The storyboard:
1. Proposition: There is no End!

Q: Given a circumstance as an example: what about those do not want to reincarnate for distaste of suffering, deprivation and a caged life for thousand of years ? do they have a choice or ever their personal inquisition will be responsible by logical answer? There are also serious concerns:

a. Repetition of suffering: within a life time, there are already much redundance of negative emotion, encounters, fights and diseases, it seems for an educational enlightenment initiatives, we are being offered more than is enough, it might invite questioning of some sort of punishment in stead.

b. Within many times of lives, there are more redundance of one life time. Without a clue, to quit is almost a mission impossible, and the point?

d. Humanity evolution is from phase 1 to phase N, from cave simplicity to complex modernity, each step is a leap toward inclusive sophistication that might facilitate a greater result and could be a better playground for a mission becoming; If so, should the sophistication survive or should back to zero point painstakingly do it all over again? Humanity has a lots of good stuff: the heavenly musical, poetry, philosophy, aesthetics, literature, painting, artwork,architecture, science, diversity of cultures ... the beautiful minds that wonder of universe, good and beauty, they are all the gems of civilization and humanity. If a cave life do not necessarily care about the musical and poetry rather than hunting and reproduce, then where is the point of a Termination if there would be?

2. Proposition: You have a mind, you 'are' not it.

Q: Would it mean there are two minds, one as source of thought of thinking, another partner much alike a looking glass pointing to direction? If so, what is the logical relationship between the methink consciousness and the Pure one while the methink consciousness typically has no clue of there is a partner attached? If I need to decide whether to eat an egg of a fish, who really dictates the order? If there is a One, and the Methink is a fragment only, there is obvious two distinctive identity, but why the One needs its fragments as the One is already the knowingly omniscient?

3. Proposition: It means everything when You control your mind!

Q: Do control mean Freewill or Cooperation to expectations? Freewill<>will to success; Cooperation<>tune into exist values and principles of some sort of system.

When soul is soul reflected
We breathed an aethered air
When we neglected
All things elsewhere
And left the friendly friendless

To the special you, all are significant
Love & Respect

Last edited by china2012; 10-23-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:40 AM   #59
Har
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post

Much appreciate for populating its importances. Say it is so vital, is for answering one primary question, all else could be settled down, so one can move ahead move swiftly.

Subtlety escalating, and is baffled and puzzled:
etc

I have no intention to start a thread in a thread and this topic is complex.
However consider this:

The question “To what end?” (meaning “With what objective?”) can not easily be explained to the investigative mind. The investigative mind has difficulties overseeing or explaining pure consciousness ergo the human mind cannot ever comprehend this “objective” for that means that You at least ”understand” the Source and can start “sourcing” yourself. However the best and most versatile explanation offered can be that 1)Source wants to explore Itself & 2)You are given the exact same potentiality. And who says the Source allready knows all? The Source knows only the Divine Unity and not all new separate ‘free will’ parts. For us humans at this point in evolution it suffice to say the possibilities are end-less, ergo ‘no end’.

Why are we on this planet? You need duality to make choices, You need resistance to get better and You cannot get experienced by reading words. You need to actually go through the experience to understand. But it is You making *choices* what is really important. That is the point. You have Free Will to do whatever You like. But doing what you like also create re-actions as a result to Your own actions/thoughts/words that You continuously throw into existence. However, from a complete other point-of-view this is all a game. If You want out of the game, its up to You. But You first need to become aware.

Please, try not to get caught up in mind games. The mind can ask a thousand questions like ‘what about this’ and ‘what about that’. That is the investigative mind making itself more important then it really is and distracting You from discovering the Consciousness that You really are. It does not want to be shut down ever. Perhaps You still remember that just after You were born in this body, there was no mind. Only You. Only the witness. The mind potentiality was there but empty and needed development. Actually You can *be* without a mind, ergo you are not *it*. It is a *tool* for You to use but it must be silenced or the witness will never ever be found. Finding the witness is a level of awakening. No more and no less. This ‘awakening’ does not make the mind unimportant. The mind is very usefull but not *all the time for everything*. To “control” the mind means to have the power to shut it down. Once the mind is out of the way you can more easily find the Divine in yourself and in others and see: “The Face Of Allah All Around You” and "Whatever You do to your brother You do to Yourself" gets new meaning and everything in life has changed dramatically due to your new perspective.

You cannot just begin to solve the suffering of the world nor is that your goal. The world will take care of itself. To awaken yourself is the best gift to humanity. You can never *truly* help anybody unless You yourself are free of suffering. Once You realize the true nature of who You are, You *can* become the bodhisatva who will not leave until everybody has returned home.

Enough said.

May your Path be full of Light

Har is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:58 AM   #60
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Both and more.

To what end?
There is no end! Only next levels of awakening and responsibility. If You like to 'have' more, to 'know' more, to 'be' more then You only need to take responsibility and 'more' will automatically come to You.

The 'Source' is not some-One, some-Thing or some-Being out there, outside You. It is just the minds 'experience' that usualy points in that direction until You *wake up* and realize that You are not the mind. You have a mind, You *are* not it.

It is enough to look beyond the mind where You will find the witness, the experiencer, pure consciousness.

The Divine Spark looks through your eyes at these words. That is what You truly are. No more and no less. It does not judge, it is either good or bad. Not black or white. It does not need religion, ad infinitum . . .

"That in whom reside all beings and who resides in all beings, who is the giver of grace to all, the Supreme Creating Universal Powerhouse - THAT IS YOU -"
(Upanishads)

So what does this mean?

OneWithTheCreator
I go round in circles with this. Much of what you state sounds familiar. Line by line I understand it but as a whole it loses me. Usually when I get to this point I come to the conclusion I shouldnt be trying to figure it out and that I should just enjoy the experience. ... But I still want to know.

Whats the big secret? Why dont I remember. Why can I not pull aside the curtain and access the knowledge? As I write this I already hear the reponses coming that say to look within yourself. When I do that I dont find much. It's hard to look when I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Others say you have to learn to listen. I'm working on that but it's tricky. I could translate any experience into a sign or message and wind up paranoid or delusional. Dont want that to happen.

The best I can do is try to cast out negative or non-productive thought and see the good in everyone. This isnt easy either but it is something I can get my head around.

-Confused
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #61
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Once You realize the true nature of who You are, You *can* become the bodhisatva who will not leave until everybody has returned home.
Thank you for the response. It helps. One thing, What is "home"?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:04 AM   #62
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting conversation, reminds me of the conversations i dont have at work.

Its difficult to define awakening, it appears that to try and understand its true meaning, as someone has already stated "puts a ceiling on it". Being human means we have a very limited comprehension of the bigger picture and therefore can only understand some aspects of what being awake is really about. I've heard many stories of people who passed to the other side after a car crash or an operation and they reported that their perception was so vivid and clear that they have never experienced it in "waking" life, some described the experience as having the difference of wearing heavy lensed fogged up glasses in "life".

For me awakening has been the process ive experienced in which i started to understand the true nature of reality, well at least the part that my limited human mind is capable of understanding.

First of all, i woke up in the hospital and thought "wtf .. put me back! it was nice and warm in there..wahhhh wahhh"

That was the first stage i guess. Then came the stage where i became aware of the fact that i was a human. This was actually quite funny when i think about it now, in 13 years i had never once given much thought to the vehicle that was carrying my awareness around for all them years. I was too busy with life i suppose, but i just remember looking down at my legs one day (while i was on the pot lol) and thinking "wow.. their mine" ... lol its hilarious that id never considered this in all those thirteen years..

Then i became aware of my thoughts, that was interesting. The fact that by the very nature of becoming aware of them i realised that to become "aware" of those thoughts i must be that awareness. That was an interesting experience, looking back on it now it feels like such a long time ago, but in reality its only about nine years.

Everyone who has posted here so far, in my opinion is an excelent example of what "awakening" stands for. You guys seem very much in tune to me, keep up the good work.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #63
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

First I found out there was no Easter Bunny.

Then wow! No Santa Claus either!

Next I couldn't figure out how all the religions in the world were right and the other ones were all wrong.

I have always been spiratual but could not go along with any preacher telling me things like gays and lesbians were condemned to hell. I am not gay but I do believe in Free Will.

I disliked the fact that each sector of the church has different interpretations of the bible. The elders of the church decide what their followers can and cannot do. Look at the Amish. Each group decides whether they can drive cars, have electricity, have tractors, cell phones etc.
One group close to me can drive black cars with black bumpers, generators for the barn/shop only, tractors with steel wheels and cell phones,(no land lines)
These are good people but how dare them think for themselves!!!

I believe each one of us will have seperate journeys as we awaken and separate the wheat from the chaff. But we will all end up in the same place when it is over!

Cheers!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #64
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

awakening.

To stop long enough to feel everything around you. To realize it is bizarre to be alive... to stop and stare at reality face to face... Wondering why you are here..

My opinion, have a few times always with the same answer... WOW
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #65
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

May your Path be full of Light

Part one: "May your Path be full of Light"

You know what? It took me one hour to read through it, it was short, it was not. It was supposed to be succinct, it was not. I have to stop from time to time to take a deep breath, At last, at This time, This part, I broke my tears.

Enough said. Yes , enough at this reference point.
May all of Your Path be full of Light & everyone at least will be given a chance to try.

It took me another hour to pull myself together.
But you know what? On the way home from workplace I was on my thought thinking in willing: upon approaching to Home I will get Your answer, it could be delayed but never default. All the due will never be default again, as urgent as it is!

Where is the Light on Path? Beheld, there are at least three:
The universe is thought of logical thinking
The Laws and given Freewill
We are given a chance, at least provisionally

Part Two: "For us humans at this point in evolution it suffice to say the possibilities are end-less, ergo ‘no end’. "

Climb back to the top of Everest, to talk with air:
Freewill is not free until A Freewill is well-informed. Without consciousness and awareness A Freewill could might just be Free-Wheel that running out of an angry axis whenever there is an attempt.

As reviewed being before the Crossing, This life, my life, appearing as the Other, running on precarious Free-Wheel, appears as an 'abundance' of being in contrast to that existence the nothingness of which one can sense from the self. Perhaps, one in a thousand would eventually search for a lifelong metaphysical quest in place of materials, out of it, less than one in thousands could might in time fumble up the way onto your hands which fetch the freezing hands. At the moment of soul is soul reflected, it is a privilege, it is necessary to thank whoever to keep the mind aglow.

Yes, I can not tell, only feel, whatever may be in my thought of thinking to make it so, I shall do, beyond that, I can count upon nothing- Answer one question, better still, transfer the load & those lives will not have been wasted: Please do something to get as much as out of the mire for the sake of their beautiful eyes. I don't know you, but I wish you well, I wish you free so I can also be freed. Please arrives the due parenting guidance too every child every mind!

Night and its murk transfix and pin rigorous conception
Staring through thousands of binoculars, I stand alone
If I be willing, and yet,
The order of the acts has been schemed and plotted
Before the stir, I strain to make for the present
To will release from the cast, yet swamped
To live life to the end is not a childish task
The proposition?
Light as cinder
Heavy as copper

Last edited by china2012; 10-24-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:45 AM   #66
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

As a new born child we come into this new world with a sense of comfort and reassurance being held in our mother’s arms knowing everything will just be fine. The room is filled with love happiness and good intention, the energy radiates all around us for we are cared for and protected by our creators. The world as we see it is nothing but a wonderful and carefree environment full of tender loving care. We are taught the basic values of life as we are growing up. We are to respect, to speak the truth, to love our fellow man, and to live in peace and harmony with our neighbors. As we continue are journey into the teenage years we start detaching ourselves from our roots and start creating a life of our own. We go onto pursue the path that we set forth for ourselves which is full of hope, dreams and aspirations. Years go buy as we become adults leading a relatively good and honest life with the intention of fulfilling our hopes and dreams. Before you realize it you look around you and many years have past you by since you have entered this new world. You are thankful for all you have, and blessed for what you have achieved but there still remains this empty feeling inside which can be felt leaving no doubt that there is much more to this life than what meets the eye. For some reason at a certain point in life your priorities start to change, what was once very important is no longer so important anymore. It’s like you have gone way past that ego trip and you can now settle for second best, its okay, for this you know is not all there is. You are confident and secure with yourself and have no need to prove anything to anyone, for you know who you are? Or rather should I say, “thought you knew”.

Suddenly some horrifying information come flying at you from completely the left field which doesn’t make any sense to you and conflicts with all your values and beliefs. You pause for a moment to reflect upon what was just said, you cannot wrap your mind around it and simply disregard the information as rubbish. Like my mother before me, I am a curious person by nature and was just curious enough to do some do diligence, besides, something inside of me just kept repeating “what if” “what if that was true”? I questioned and debated the information that was just thrown my way and started aggressively doing my own research, and so my AWAKENING HAD BEGUN!

I have discovered that we as a people of this beautiful planet have been manipulated deceived & lied to for such a long time. I feel my future has been has been some how high jacked, for if I knew then what I know now my life would have been an enlightened one. We are not alone! There is so much knowledge I have gain over the last few years doing research but there are still so many unanswered questions? I feel my journey has just begun, again.

> Who am I?
> What is my purpose?
> What are the powers within me?
> Who is God?
>Are we collectively ONE and as such God ourselves?

> Why are governments building underground cities and tunnels?
> What are chemtrails? (I don’t mean normal contrails)
> Is planet X (Nibiru) a fact or fiction?
> Is there life on the moon?

These are just a few questions that still go on unanswered!

These are just a few words that come to mind when I think of these evil beings, Deception, Fear Mongering, Corruption, Media Controlled, Greed, Narrow Minded, Short Sighted, and Lonely, yes Lonely. I am almost feeling sorry for these poor souls for their hearts are filled with hatred and can’t feel “Love”, they do not know nor can they even begin to fathom the loving energy that radiates from mine.

Never judge a book by its cover, look within!

Things are not always what they seem! Question it.

Look beyond the smoke screen and you shall see!

Be aware, as in “awareness” and you shall awaken!

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose

Last edited by Ace of Hearts; 10-26-2008 at 05:29 AM.
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote