Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #51
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God Is an "It"

Here's an alternate definition of God: loving energy.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #52
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: God Is an "It"

The first thing that comes to my mind is... that God is ALL THAT IS including the VOID of all that potentially may be!

On further contemplation... I believe GOD is truly undefinable and undescribable by my present human limited mind (although in process of becoming more unliimted each day).

As I expand in consciousness, energy and wisdom... my definition will most likely evolve!

It is a grand lofty thought to contemplate!
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We might be very surprised at who runs Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe. Do world leaders have to bow down to such a being in an inner earth temple?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 03:11 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:22 AM   #54
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxy, maybe we need to get away from the orthodoxy completely to find the truth?

As long as we see the savior and the enemy outside of us, maybe we'll be trapped in the illusion of separation and the true enemy, the matrix and the illusion, the dark side, wins everytime...

Perhaps the Anti-Christ is the savior that is outside of you, you just need to believe something or do something and you're automatically saved.

Maybe the real Christ, the real savior, is inside of you. And it's not about giving your power to something outside of you, it's about realizing that you are the Christ and overcoming your own 'stuff' that is separating you from this reality.

Only your own illusions, the ego, is separating you from knowing the reality you already are the Christ... as Jesus said, "fear not! It is the father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom".

And 'When I come back, I won't be in the secret hiding places (D.U.M.B.'s?), mountains or foreign countries.. for the kingdom of heaven is INSIDE of you".

Maybe the false second coming, the coming of the anti-christs happens outside of you. Maybe the real second coming of Christ happens in you!

The truth will set you free and when you know the truth, you will be reborn in Oneness as Jesus demonstrated.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-21-2009 at 12:25 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #55
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I’m glad 14Chakras brought it back to the topic of this thread. Odm, you have such a wonderful enquiring mind. And yet you have apparently never researched to what extent many parts of the Bible are fraudulent rewrites or insertions, no doubt intended to oppress. There’s probably no book in history that’s been “adjusted” and deliberately mistranslated and fraudulently added to more than the Bible. Is it even remotely plausible that one third of the angels – extremely intelligent beings both intellectually and emotionally – would decide to rebel against “God” and goodness, no less? Or is that the most preposterous nonsense, ultimately only fully credible to infantile minds?

It seems that part of your apparent paranoia about reptilians comes from material you've read in the Bible. May I point out that David Icke apparently has never had any contact whatsoever with a reptilian? On the other hand, I have, in the astral. They've always been fantastically positive and constructive healers, even if arrogant about communicating with a being who's using an inferior type of brain. May I also point out that any psychotic (I don't mean David, of course) has total difficulty distinguishing between some of their fantasies or their own astral fear-filled picturings, and reality?

The truth is, aliens overall have enormous constraints on the extent to which they may seek to interfere with humanity in any way. Let me suggest it's the corrupt or greedy humans that are the problem, and not any aliens. As 14Chakras points out, you are ultimately God (or the Christ). And as such you can do almost anything. That's where the destruction and oppression is coming from.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:16 AM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras: I agree with you completely. This is very simple...yet very complex. When we finally get this sorted out(if we survive)...it will probably seem so obvious and elementary...yet it may take us millions of years to get there. I hope not. But how long has this universe been engaged in fighting over who gets to be God and who gets to be The Master Race?

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based solar system...where reptilians, humans, and greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(we the beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism.

If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the solar system inhabited by various factions of humans, greys, and reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end.

I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

TraineeHuman: Did I suggest making the Bible the standard? I have suggested making the U.S. Constitution the standard. Truly benevolent reptilians, greys, and humans should have no problem with this. It would be corrupt beings who wish to be God Almighty or The Master Race who would object to a decentralized form of government which empowers everyone.

I think that it is very plausible that when anyone is ruled over...that they eventually rebel. Then they try to rule...only to find their subjects rebelling against them. Could one third of the angels have been humans...one third reptilians...and one third greys? Were the humans in charge? Did the humans abuse their power and mistreat the reptilians and greys? Did the reptilians rebel? Were the greys caught in the middle? I'm thinking more and more...that the history of this universe is very, very sad. Jesus said 'I have many things to tell you...but you cannot bear them.' Jesus also said to 'be wise as serpents'...and I don't think he was referring to rattlesnakes. Despite the plagiarisms, redactions, supressions, misinterpretations, etc, etc...I think that Jesus was the real deal...and tried to set everyone free...including the reptilians and greys.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-21-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron,

It seems to me that you're exploring the question of who or what "God" is as it pertains to the huge mess we're in on planet earth due to the tyranny of the powers that be.

That is you're trying to figure out who "their" God is, because their God must be "our" enemy; otherwise, why would we be in such a fix?

Am I on track?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 PM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Their God may be our God. I'm exploring the possibility that it may be impossible to be God...without becoming Satan. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I guess I'm calling for all of the Gods and Satans to step down from their thrones and retire...and empower the beings of the universe with Constitutional Responsible Freedom.
I guess I'm not calling for a new God. I'm calling for No God. I believe in the existence of God...but I believe that God should not exist.

Atheistic Spirituality: Orthodoxymoron or Wave of the Future?

Thou shalt have No Gods. This is a new thought for me...and I am not dogmatic(godmatic?)...not yet anyway.

Hello Lucifer. Why don't we just call the whole thing off...and go and get drunk? I'll buy.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-21-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:47 AM   #59
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

In Reality there is Only One

One electric current lights up all the bulbs
One space of air fills all the lungs
One light displays all the colors

Do not forget it is Only One

Everything has its source and substance from that One

That One is the Supreme

If the One where to somehow abdicate
Everything would come tumbling down

Its not possible to separate the sweetness from sugar
as it is not possible to separate the One from it All

The One is the cause source substance of everything

Minds cannot fathom the immensity of That One
As the glow of fireflies cant compare with the sun

Last edited by RedeZra; 06-22-2009 at 04:47 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:42 AM   #60
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Redezera, it is one, but there are infinite individualization's of the One! Oneness is not sameness
Old 06-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #61
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Redezera, it is one, but there are infinite individualization's of the One! Oneness is not sameness
Yes so it appears ...but it is a mirage

Reality is Only One
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:05 AM   #62
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Their God may be our God. I'm exploring the possibility that it may be impossible to be God...without becoming Satan. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I guess I'm calling for all of the Gods and Satans to step down from their thrones and retire...and empower the beings of the universe with Constitutional Responsible Freedom.
I guess I'm not calling for a new God. I'm calling for No God. I believe in the existence of God...but I believe that God should not exist.

Atheistic Spirituality: Orthodoxymoron or Wave of the Future?

Thou shalt have No Gods. This is a new thought for me...and I am not dogmatic(godmatic?)...not yet anyway.

Hello Lucifer. Why don't we just call the whole thing off...and go and get drunk? I'll buy.
Sounds to me like you are talking about the dualistic God vs. Satan illusion.

Yet, God is a sun and it shines on both the just and the unjust.

We are all children of the infinite, some of us are just much more trapped in the illusion of separation than others.

I agree, that any being who feels separated from the whole, power will always corrupt absolutely eventually. That is why we are so limited in our apparent creative powers right now. Because we are operating under the illusion that we are separate from all life, we think that we are the ego. Yet the ego is the collective illusions we're separated from the Now, separated from Being and separated from the rest of life.

It is not that power corrupts absolutely the conscious Self, who we really are, it is the power corrupts when we are operating under the illusion that we are separate from the source and separate from others.

When we see the reality that all life is an extension of the same being that we also are an extension of clearly, and give up our illusions of separation, our human ego, then power no longer corrupts. We use our power to increase ourSelves, and we see the truth, that we are One with all life rather than separate from it. So we no longer would misuse our power to raise ourselves above others, instead we will use our power to raise up all life because we know that we are in effect raising ourselves up that way!

The problem is not power, power is a divine flame, the problem is ego. When we have surrendered our sense of separation, our ego, we will be reborn as Jesus was reborn and we will be the Living Christ, one with the infinite consciousness and we will use our divine talents and inner power to raise this planet back up into a Golden Age greater than any ever recorded in Akasha!

Hip Hip Hooray for surrendering the Ego and Being the Christ and saving the world in Oneness.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #63
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

...We are all children of the infinite, some of us are just much more trapped in the illusion of separation than others...
The truth, in a nutshell!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:51 AM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Check out Pat Condell on YouTube. He is very blunt and irreverent...but he makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:52 AM   #65
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

In response to the video above:

I don't have a problem with what this guy says at all, I generally agree with it wholeheartedly.

It is time we withdrew our belief from the God outside of us that will reward or punish us based on our beliefs, and that as this guy correctly points out, is very dependent on our beliefs for it's very existence.

God is not an entity, nor is God some thing outside of us that rewards or punishes us based on our beliefs or needs anything from us whatsoever.

God is a consciousness that is beyond description to the human mind. However is, almost paradoxically, accessible within our own consciousness, if only we can still the mind long enough to see.

God is in all of us, not some being in the sky outside of us, and the infinite within may not be represented by man made religious worship of a God outside of us.

The word 'God' has plenty of meanings to plenty of people, as this thread discusses, so using the word alone can create totally different perceptions for different people.

Eckhart Tolle uses the word "being", Gautama used Buddha and Jesus often used "father", I think "the infinite" is pretty good universal description, or similar to sea shores above definition: Universal Loving Intelligence.

Anyway, I agree with this guy, it is time we withdrew our belief of the God outside of us, who is totally dependent on our own belief for it's sustenance. It's time to stop feeding the beast, and connect to the infinite within.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-25-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Pat Condell has quite a few videos on YouTube. I generally like him...although I would never rant like he does...not publicly anyway! He's a bitter ex-Catholic!
One has to have a theological background to be able to rant like he does. I love theology...and I hate theology...simultaneously.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #67
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does Lucifer live in an Inner Earth Stargate Temple/Cathedral in a Deep Underground Military Base where Eucharistic Liturgies involving Live Human Sacrifices are performed? Do world leaders worship and praise the God of This World in this Temple/Cathedral? Was Leo possessed? Was 9/11 an Inside Earth Job? Did ET Phone Rome...and Call 911? I'm obviously speculating...and making a giant leap...but the shoe seems to fit. Is the New World Order the Sacred Roman Empire aka The Kingdom of God aka One Nation Under Satan? Leo was looney...but was his rant very revealing regarding the nature of the NWO? Listen very closely. What does he say about God being a Man...an Alien from Sirius...the Prince of Sirius? The Prince of This World? Giza Intelligence? Seriously. Is Lucifer losing it? I maintain that Lucifer is more deranged than evil. Beings throughout universal history have become drunk and deranged with power...despite their best intentions. Hello Lucifer. Am I getting too hot? The power of Christ compels you to surrender the solar system to Constitutional Responsible Freedom. The universe is watching. I don't hate you. I just want you to retire. I want all Gods and Satans to retire...Permanently. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. God is a Fraud. God is Satan. Satan is God. The Universal Church is the Synagogue of Satan: A Luciferian Monopoly on Monotheism. Checkmate. Game Over. Let My People Go. Now. Then I'll buy you a drink...and we'll talk about sacred music. I go for Baroque.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:36 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone has the time and inclination...I'm interested in hearing opinions regarding a review of this entire thread. I'm too close to it to take an unbiased overall look.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:27 AM   #69
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I run into a roadblock when I try to describe my idea of God, Creator, I AM, etc. No words seem to fit somehow. I sense a vastness so great, so incomprehensible, so powerful, so abolutely amazing & awsome, that I simply cannot speak about it.......and there are no words in my language that would do it justice or explain the totality of what it is.

I'm sorry, this is of no help seashore, I know.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #70
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I run into a roadblock when I try to describe my idea of God, Creator, I AM, etc. No words seem to fit somehow. I sense a vastness so great, so incomprehensible, so powerful, so abolutely amazing & awsome, that I simply cannot speak about it.......and there are no words in my language that would do it justice or explain the totality of what it is.

I'm sorry, this is of no help seashore, I know.
Yes it is. I feel the awesomeness. You're right. It's impossible! (But no gender!)
Old 06-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #71
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If anyone has the time and inclination...I'm interested in hearing opinions regarding a review of this entire thread. I'm too close to it to take an unbiased overall look.
I've read the thread over too long a span to have an overall opinion on it, but I would like to comment on your contributions.

God is everything, everybody, nobody and nothing. Everything perceptible, is god, yet nothing is god. This universe, and all universes, are simply god dreaming, or exploring itself. We are all bits of god, and without each of us "bits", god is not god. We are how god explores itself.

Our current "go round" of this exploration, is about Duality (polarity, dichotomy, etc.) This idea is very much worth getting defined to your complete satisfaction.

Polarity can only be explored down at a lower level of existence, because it requires you to "not know" the other side of the coin from the one you're currently riding. In higher dimensions, Knowing is used instead of Thinking. Thinking is linear, and based on time and space being spread out and in motion. Non linear time has only one instant, and one (non-local) location. Everything happens "here and now". You literally have to pretend that the splits exist, because at any level meaningful to us, they are not split. They are a unified whole. And we have to use our 3D awareness while shutting off our higher awareness in order to not simply see all these ideas for what they are.

Polarity or Duality is like a binary fabric or structure. It's created to be interdependent, by it's very nature.

While we are "in" this reality, duality, or polarity is necessarily "in play". We choose our participation, but in 3D land, there will always be a duality in everything perceptible. Anytime we perceive a unified or harmonious existence, we are using perceptions of aspects or bits of ourselves from higher realms. Whenever we perceive something from within this 3D game, it will have this bifurcation.

The idea, as I understand it, is that context is only achieved via duality. If you take an idea you want to explore, and "move" it outside of yourself, it can then be split along any of the countless divisions provided by polarity or duality, and you can compare the aspects you are examining AGAINST each other to weigh what you think or feel or see or know about what was previously a simple, harmonious concept.

polarity or duality is the natural order in the 3D realm, but nothing could be more foreign to us in our natural state, of oneness and total nonjudgemental harmonious compassionate joy. We simply immerse ourselves in 3D reality, and taste all the flavours of the splits which exist for context. Imagine Good, if there was no such thing as bad. Good has no existence, without bad. How can there be right, if there is no concept of wrong? Every(thing) in 3D has it's opposing thing.

What's going on right now on Earth, is that this exploration is winding down. We've done it all, experienced it all, learned all there is to learn, and it's time to start peeling away the veil of forgetfulness we drew down between ourselves in 3D, and our higher multidimensional aspects, which in fact reach all the way from here to god. We've gotten so used to seeing or thinking of ourselves as this little sliver our of true selves that we've inserted into 3D to "play" at duality, that it can be hard to wrap our linear minds around the reality of what and who we truly are. Our linear minds are also an artifact of 3D existence, and not something we need for anything useful, or that we'll be taking with us as we come back into our true selves on all levels of existence at once. We'll simply dissolve or wink out these chatterboxes we have permitted to bark away at us, when we resume our natural state.

And now to my point, OrthoDM. Your posts demonstrate a residual immersion in this game. We all still have these residual immersions. Just in whatever areas we still have attention placed. There is no judgement in this observation. Your posts demonstrate that you see god, or "all that is" as split along the 3D lines which have made exploration possible in this dense reality of either/or choices. God vs Satan/Lucifer, or something like that. All that is, is not all that is, without all that is. And that includes the idea of Satan, or whatever concept you'd care to have embody the opposite of good, or love, or light, or expansive, totally non-judgemental compassion.

We're all just actors in a drama here. And that includes all the hitlers, and bushes, and Royals, and elites, and on and on. We are simply explorers, who've agreed to forget who and what we are, all most of what we know and can do.

My ET friends tell me that we who are here in this game right now, are very big, powerful beings who will find endless mirth and delight at how small we've managed to squeeze ourselves for this play. They say that since this is the final act in this play, that only the best of the best got to dress for the game. All but the final act is done, and the rest of the universe is holding it's breath in anticipation, because our next moves are actually going to affect the whole of the rest of the game as far as how to deal with polarity or duality are concerned. We're rewriting the book right now, and it will be available to all who care to check the akashic record on how to overcome polarity.

spoiler alert. The consensus is that the ultimate answer to polarity, is unconditional love. No conditions. Just love. Nothing like "I could love him/her if he/she just didn't.....".

In our higher aspects, we are all best of friends, including all the ones who made the biggest sacrifices for the sake of the game. Those who agreed to play the dark roles, and incur huge Karmic debts in order that the rest of us could explore the light in sharp contrast and context. These beings we currently see as the evil doers, will have much healing and cleansing to do when the final curtain is pulled aside.

It may not seem so, because of the veil of forgetfulness, but we've been at this a long time. We've had every type of experience, from both sides of all the polarities. We've all been the evil dictator, the saviour, the loving housewife, the abusive husband, the monk, the cop, the farmer, the playboy, the prostitute, the mass murderer, the psycho, the healer, the soldier, the elite, the PTB, the revolutionary, the priest, the olympic athlete, the deathly ill, the race car driver, the prison guard, the school teacher, and anything else you can imagine.

Just look at our bodies. Everything is pretty much in 2's. Eyes, ears, arms, legs, brain lobes. A lot of mirroring. This universe has built in that the "split" is natural. It's only natural in this universe. every other realm where we natural exist, has no such split. All is one, and all is one with all that is. God is very grateful that we were willing to sever our awareness of who and what we are, and sever our knowledge of our unity with all that is.

It's time to start our journey home. we have a lot of clean up to do. We can't go back to all that is looking like this

There is nothing going on on this planet that is serious. It's all just a play. There is no ultimate evil which seeks to bar our return to the light for all time. Our very concept of time is about to continue it's exponential shift towards non linearity on an ever increasingly steep curve. The Annunaki and Reptilians are nothing of concern to us at this point. Yeah they are so far buried under the weight of all they've done so that we might learn what not to do, that they seem to be continuing to fight for the dark until the house lights are thrown back on, and we'll all have the mother of all chuckles about it, and decide what game we shall play next.

Unconditional love is the final answer to polarity. God is one. We are one with God. All of us. Anything else is just part of the illusion.

There are other "non-combatant" roles as well. There are actually more beings in this area who are not incarnated and playing on the field, than there are players in the game.

Notice all the ET beings being channeled right now, and how many people are making conscious connection to their guides. We have long standing agreements with these beings that they would come and help us out of our slumber when the time came, because part of our forgetting who and what we are, is that we've forgotten that we've forgotten. So there are many beings here sounding the alarm call, because it's time to wake up. And some very unexpected helpers have been here helping out all along. Like the Whales and Dolphins. They are actually beings from the 8th dimension, who agreed to come here and take whale and dolphin bodies and live incarnate on this planet for the purpose of holding a certain frequency for us, so we wouldn't get lost in the lower realms, like some beings from earlier outings have. The reptilians who completely lost their emotional bodies in an earlier version of this game for example. They can't feel emotion anymore, and can only get that energy by consuming the emotional vibrations of others. And fear and pain being some of the densest vibrations of emotion gives them the best feeding. The cetaceans are here to ensure that doesn't happen to us. Many of them are now repatriating to the Sirius system, which accounts for some of the mass beachings, an so on.

I'm also given to understand that there is almost no more parking space in the area around our planet just out of our visual range, as this game winds down, because the final chapter is being written by us right now, as we speak. We are creating our world right now, with no restriction on where we can go with it. It's totally up to us. There is no future timeline that anyone can read, because it hasn't been written. It looks like there are enough of us waking up and recognizing the game for what it is, to put a beautiful surprise ending on this eons long game.

This is so exciting right now, I can hardly contain my exuberance.

It's ok for us to start to extract the bits of ourselves we have invested in the various parts of this game. We just need to hold the frequency of unconditional love for the rest of the sleepy heads until there is no longer any chance of the gaming turning south. Those playing the dark know it's over too. They're just going through the motions to hold that context in place while the sleep walkers finish shaking off their drowsiness.

Soon we'll all have a good laugh over all our exploits in 3D, while deciding what's next for us to explore on behalf of All That Is.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 06-27-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:54 AM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your thoughtful reply Myplanet2. I'll need to re-read it several times.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:13 AM   #73
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If God is an it...is Satan an it too? If there is a Divine Feminine...is there a Demonic Feminine too?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:21 AM   #74
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to renew my request that we not link or quote on this particular thread...

Just give our own opinions in our own words...
Old 06-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please forgive my irrational exuberance. I guess I prefer to express myself in the clearest and most effective manner possible...and so often...others say things so much better than I. I also prefer to produce evidence to back up my opinions. However...I will respect your request. Again...my apologies.