Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Default message or a vision

edit note to MODS please nuke this thread thanks

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:11 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: message or a vision

Hey MAP! Thats interesting!!!!!! I woke up this morning, hearing this frequency noise again, its been going on about a month now for me, anyway, I woke up at 4:30-ish am my time totally hyper, which has been happening alot this week. Anyway, I had the same exact feeling, not a message, just a feeling that I was supposed to do something, but didnt know what it was. So, I sat around trying to find something to do ewhen I kept having overwhelming thoughts about that great scientist dood, the one in a wheelchair. (forgive me that I cant place his name) Anyway, nothing happened all day till about 15 minutes ago, when I was walking around the house, doing my stuff, when I heard an electrical voice on my little tv, I ran in and only caught the last snid-bit, but it was him on CNN international on a commercial, all I heard him say was, this will effect all of us, and life as we know it. (maybe not exact, but basically that) Ive had weird little things like this going on for awhile now, I havent a clue as to what it is, but you are hearing voices, Im hearing frequencies. weird indeed! Wonder what its all about! I kept thinking I was imagining it all. (or Im crazy! haha) keep posting your message visions!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Default Re: message or a vision

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:11 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote