Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?

What is the alternative to New Age?

For those who claim anything "New Age" is "deception" / Evil etc.

What is proposed as the alternative?

I would think the alternative is "Old Age"? Business as usual? Nothing changes we just keep being victimized for eternity until we destroy ourselves?

The promise of a New Age, is a New Era when humanity lives abundantly based on the principles of Unconditional Love rather than suffers greatly under the principles of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Is that an evil, deceptive thought?

What exactly is the alternative that is so great compared to seeing that what is coming is a "New Earth", city foursquare / New Age comes to Earth as prophesised in the "Holy Bible"?

Please help me out here so I can understand what the other option is if, as it appears some believe, New Age is evil deception designed to trap people into worshiping Lucifer and sacrificing babies by believing that we are here to help co-create a better world for everyone and connecting with love in our hearts ~

Gratitude

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-17-2009 at 10:14 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?

The alternative is to encourage people to be themselves and encourage people to be human. There is no other to win.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Please help me out here so I can understand what the other option is if New Age is evil deception designed to trap people into worshiping Lucifer and sacrificing babies by believing that we are here to help co-create a better world for everyone ~

Gratitude

Have you been talking to Christian Fundementalists? People who say things like that are just trying to distract you......Keep on Keeping on...........

Go within and there you will find all your answers

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Just putting the question out to the forum as I see post every now and then stating that any thought that a "New Age" is coming is devil or whatnot.

So I'm just trying to understand, what do those who believe such things believe is evil about seeing that humanity can co-create a much better world when we get our stuff worked out, which, when compared to the suffering we experience collectively now, could be termed a New Age, a Golden Age.

I'm just curious what they think is all.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
Matt Enlight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

For those who claim anything "New Age" is "deception" / Evil etc.

What is proposed as the alternative?

Gratitude
Maybe just living in the NOW. As simple as that. Maybe we are send here on the Earth to deal only with phisical plane and live simple phisical life.
Matt Enlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I explored for many years alternatives to "business as usual" and traditional religions, I explored Gnostisism, New Age, Crystal Healing, but never quite get the answers I was looking for until I found Keylonic Sciences. What I like the most about it is that everything has an explanation, nobody tells you to trust them, indeed they encourage to be your own teacher, your free will is respected and is synocratic (it means everyone is equal)

Some definitions and links

"Keylontic Science is the Sacred Teachings of The Law of One, being returned to the Angelic/Human Race at this most important time in the evolution of the Race and Planet. The principles of Keylontic Science are Ascension Teachings of the Mechanics of Creation and the dynamics of Merkabas. The Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System™ is an intricate part of the teachings of Keylontic Science. Kathara is Ka= Light, Tha = Sound, Ra = ONE-Spirit" taken from http://www.krystalspiral.com/

You can also look at http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...sibilities.htm

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c76 View Post
of course people are "resonating" with the information.. because it is designed to make one feel powerful and in control.. to be as God.. but as each day passes that one practices this delusion.. they become less and less able to distinguish truth from fiction (which is blatantly apparent from what i see) and they become more and more separated from the God that created them and loves them..
Resonance is a process that is involved in communication.

When I utter words I make sound waves. By the process of resonance your ears convert those waves to impulses to be decoded by your brain and inform your mind of my words.

Spiritually speaking the "new age" (yuk) "resonance" is similar but the substance is different. Yes it can go wrong - this is where discernment comes in.

Audio resonance, Mental resonance or spiritual resonance are not things that make you feel powerful or in control. They are things, phenomena and they have their uses.

What I don't get is why people find this so hard to understand.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes the Now.

However, many would say any talk of consciousness, meditation or the Now is New Age, and therefore a religion and therefore a deception.

Right C76?

Love, mediation, consciousness, Now, connecting to the "father within", believing Jesus words that "we can do the works that he did only greater works than these we can do", these are all New Age deceptions and part of a deceptive new age religion according to your beliefs?

Also, Jesus words "The kingdom of heaven is inside of you" and "the truth will set you free". Also deception right?

What is the New Age religion? How do you join it? Who are the leaders? What does it take to be a part of the religion?

Trying to understand the view point here.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #9
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Resonance is a process that is involved in communication.

When I utter words I make sound waves. By the process of resonance your ears convert those waves to impulses to be decoded by your brain and inform your mind of my words.

Spiritually speaking the "new age" (yuk) "resonance" is similar but the substance is different. Yes it can go wrong - this is where discernment comes in.

Audio resonance, Mental resonance or spiritual resonance are not things that make you feel powerful or in control. They are things, phenomena and they have their uses.

What I don't get is why people find this so hard to understand.

A..

Because Anchor, huge majority lives automaticly.
They search a bit and as soon as they feel " safe" they turn on autopilot

It is sad because that is exactly what con men wants us to do! To live on autopilot while they take care of our life, love,wisdom,spirituality and other things...Oh by the way they need our MONEY too
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

C76 quote "but the prerequisite to that is to acknowledge that we're not gods"

~~~~~~~

Psalm 82:6 - I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Jesus Christ John 10:34 - I said, Ye are gods

Gen 1:26 And the Elohim said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness

Gen 1:27 So the Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of the Elohim created he him

Now the reality is that our egos are not gods, but our true nature in Oneness is indeed individualization's of the One, Co-Creators, and as Jesus Christ said: ye are Gods.

As Paul said: I die daily. I try and do good, but the carnal mind does the other.

I suggest Paul is indeed talking about overcoming the ego, dieing the death of the ego, to be REBORN as Jesus constantly spoke of, reborn in Oneness, I and my Father are One.

Is this New Age? This is the bible. This is Christ message.

You must Be reborn to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven that is inside of you you, at hand, here and Now.

When you let the father within YOU do the work, you will do greater works that Jesus did because Jesus has Ascended to the spiritual realm, and you are here Now to walk in his footsteps and claim your own Christhood as he wanted you to do.

Or, we can remain the victim, remain the carnal mind, remain the dead burying the dead. We can affirm our separation from God, affirm we are the worthless human, the sinner etc. This is our option, but we face a critical time, evolve or die.

Luke 17:33 Seek to save our lives [current way of doing things / ego / old age] and we will lose them, seek to lose our lives [carnal mind, ego, old age / ways of doing things] for my sake [Christ consciousness, New Earth / New ways of doing things] and we will save them.

I suggest free will is the name of the game and those who choose to BE will BE.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-17-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i understand exactly what you are saying.. i have knowledge of it and agree.. but my point is that people are running around trying to conduct their life on intuition and vibes.. but they don't even understand it in the first place..

there's always a true form and a false form in every paradigm.. the way to enlightenment is not to see everything in vibes, light and mental images.. that's the "product" of enlightenment.. not the path... to "become" enlightened ie: that is to have more wisdom and sharper discernment.. one must settle for some straight out logic and realism.. and i can only speak for myself.. but the prerequisite to that is to acknowledge that we're not gods..

we can be as Jesus Christ himself.. if we will just humble ourselves and stop trying to play God.. yet i will say also that i do believe that some people in this world (who believe themselves to be enlightened through deception, while not acknowledging God) do sometimes demonstrate amazing abilities.. but that source is just evil breadcrumbs provided to lure more people into the oven.. that's juts my take..

Exactly!

people are led to believe that they are gods and creators. In the end they ARE gods and creators but in this reality NOW we are NOT that! Simply we DO NOT KNOW maaaaany things.

Can you,say, create anything here? Well except to make your wife pregnant

Can you wield any power that Jesus did?
Can you resurrect dead?
CAn you liberate people from demon ensavement?
Can you feed the hungry?
Can you heal sick?

Can anyone on this wordl do anything of that?
I do not think so. However we are heading towards that future, one step at the time.

14 I understand you completelly but that is what it is.

Remeber the story from Genesis?

Serpent asked woman :" What God told you- we should not eat from the tree or we will die, NO, you will NOT die, your eyes will be OPEN and you will be like GOD ...
Result?
Adam-dead
Eve-dead
Thier children-dead
Their future offspring-innherited non perfection.

Adam and Eve would slowly but surely be taought everythin and will be as God, since they were perfect ,they would live forever...But since they were fooled to think that they KNOW ,when they are not knowing yet, they died.

Then Jesus came and brought back that possibility for humans , to fulfill all that first man failed.
WE will fulfill that ,one step at the time.

Claiming now that we are GODS in this ignorant stage of humanity is simply wrong and dangerous...
Old 12-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest free will is the name of the game and those who choose to BE will BE.

Exactly!
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have an alternative:

Don't be anything that is called anything.

Don't express 'isms of any kind.

Just be here now.

A..
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What amazes me more than anything is how supposed "Christians" simply do not follow nor it appears even bother to read Jesus words.

"We cannot really understand what they mean", therefore, I choose to worship him rather than actually follow what he said.

So much so, that if someone does choose to follow the Words of Jesus rather than the outer belief system that turned him into the golden calf to be worshiped, they say:

I will claim they are demons, mislead, and I will personally persecute the Living Christs in them.

HOW DARE THEY CLAIM THEY CAN CONNECT TO THE FATHER WITHIN THEMSELVES? HOW DARE THEY FOLLOW JESUS RATHER THAN WORSHIP HIM HANGING ON THAT CROSS? WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? SONS OR DAUGHTERS OF GOD? HOW DARE THEY! I CHOOSE THIS DAY TO PUT ANOTHER NAIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CHRIST THAT IS BEING BORN IN THAT PERSON. HOW DARE THEY CLAIM THAT GOD IS HERE NOW, GOD IS ONLY THERE WHEN YOU DIE, GOD DOES NOT EXIST HERE, AND I WILL PERSONALLY PERSECUTE THE CHRIST IN EVERY LAST "NEW AGER' WHO CONNECTS TO THE CHRIST WITHIN THEMSELVES.

To me, this is what Christians are saying when they directly contradict Jesus message and words with their own ignorance. They follow in the footsteps of the scribes and the pharisees who persecuted the Living Christ. They are the inadvertent prison guards of the matrix making sure the Children of God that are trapped here remain trapped. Throughout the ages they have persecuted the saints and sages. They have persecuted Christ within themselves because they refuse to listen to the Living Word in their heart, rather out of fear they bury their talents in the ground worshiping the dead word in a book. Expecting somehow outer salvation comes without Self realization.

Black is white, up is down and God doesn't live here is what the Matrix would have us believe.

r

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-17-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Christianity as we know it today is not real Krystianity, the book know as the Bible is a concoction created by the Nicaea council in the 3rd century AD. Whether one thinks this is the word of god is a personal thing, but no one has explained why so many Essene accounts were left out and why there are many contradictions within the book itself, which does not make sense

The Dora Teura Plates, talk of 3 men, Jeshewa12 who did not died or was crucified, he ascended; Jeshewa9 who was a Hykso and migrated to France with Mary Magdalen and Hiram Habib (I may have this name wrong) who was crucified but he was no Kryst

Earth history by Anna Hayes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSNU-xZ4UQ

this is the link to one of the videos, there are 39 in total

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #16
beren
Avalon Senior Member

To me, this is what Christians are saying when they directly contradict Jesus message and words with their own ignorance. They follow in the footsteps of the scribes and the pharisees who persecuted the Living Christ. They are the inadvertent prison guards of the matrix making sure the Children of God that are trapped here remain trapped. Throughout the ages they have persecuted the saints and sages. They have persecuted Christ within themselves because they refuse to listen to the Living Word in their heart, rather out of fear they bury their talents in the ground worshiping the dead word in a book. Expecting somehow outer salvation comes without Self realization.

Imagine the surpize when they realize that very Christ condemns them on his arrival back with words -I never knew you.depart from me you that are doing iniquity-

Christ showed us the father. But we did not like the father since he is pure love and light and brights over us and showing the world who we are on this planet.
People are not liking that, they like their mire and dirt on their souls...
Old 12-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol - straight back to the religious debate
Be fair, this one started that way.

It isn't actually a problem to have them, it is the way in which they seem to be getting done that is the problem.

A..
Old 12-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #18
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

He is free who does'nt get stuck in a point of view.
Nothing to defend oneself against or to resist .
This is how we can dance as One with the flow of the Creator
for Love just is and has no bounderies.
All we have is Now.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HOW DARE THEY CLAIM THEY CAN CONNECT TO THE FATHER WITHIN THEMSELVES?
r

Which is exactly what the term to be reborn means.......

Frankly it irritates me when I hear people banging on about how this or that resonates with them etc... because it just seems so....well new age actually. Words without meaning or substance. Those who know keep silent.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
beren
Avalon Senior Member

"It isn't about using discernment. It is about using extreme discernment."

That is Anchor´s signature. Very wise one.
New age seem nice but as c76 said they have no foundations ,hence they borrow various concepts and create new one and voila!

Just as religions usurped right to declare THEIR vision of God by force on others.

Religion hijacked Christ´s words , new age too aswell as from other teachings.
I think we need to indenitfy this cunning serpent doing cherry picking and enslaving people on the globe.

Since it is slimy it is extremely hard to catch it and bond it or throw it off our lives.

I do not care abour religion, new age or other SAME forms of slavery, I care of truth.

Again Anchor´s signature:

"It isn't about using discernment. It is about using extreme discernment."
Old 12-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it appears some believe, New Age is evil deception designed to trap people into worshiping Lucifer and sacrificing babies by believing that we are here to help co-create a better world for everyone and connecting with love in our hearts
Like I always say, it depends on how exactly one defines New Age.

And like any of set of belief systems, you'll have the positive stuff with regards to the message, and you'll also have the negative stuff.

If you take to heart the positive and key aspects and try to learn from that, I think you're spiritually developing in the right way, but if you take it to the extent that you're a God or something egotistic of that nature, then No, you are not spiritually evolving.

This is simply an opinion of a person who is not in the least bit religious.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
kriya;202874...
Frankly it irritates me when I hear people banging on about how this or that resonates with them etc... because it just seems so...well new age actually. Words without meaning or substance[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Yellow"][B]Those who know keep silent.

I'm I a new ager automaticly as soon as I understand my feelings? Are we not allowed to feel and resonate with something?

Or let me ask you this way...Love is also a feeling...and YOU resonate with this feeling when you think about your parents, children, etc....Are you automaticly a new ager?

Allow me to answer directly...NO you're not, you're just expressing your feelings, nothing more and nothing less.

It's like a stamping the whole humanity, for the last (at least 6.000 years) as being new agers!

Please remember that our feelings makes us what we really are...!

About beeing silent...this is exactly why we're in this situation as we are (we as humans)! Actually, if the one who know step forward and tell what they know, we would be able to learn much smoother and faster that we do now.

I guess, the biggest problem here is, that they will be stamped as new agers as soon as they open their mouth. Maybe this is why they remain silent!

14C...I like the way you titled this thread...I know that you intend to find a sollution to the problem of duality...but as soon as we discuss about something being evil and something being good, we're back on the track of duality again.

Me pesonaly, I accept everything, really everything, begining from the bible and ending with some unproved, channeled messages. My only approcah is to educate myself from all presented material, with an enlightenment as a final goal. If I would only left one source by side, just because I've stamped this as being evil...I will never be able to find the absolute truth.

The only thing I do pay attention while learning is...is to "feel" the accuracy of the presented...

Which, once again, brings us back to the feelings as the strongest indicator in the process of finding the truth.

And this is my proposal as a solution! FEEL! FEEL! FEEL the love that is burried inside of your being...and learn the truth about yourself!

P.S. By the way, I don't consider my self being a new ager...I don't consider my self of being anything...but just as a soul on the way back to the source...

with and respect
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 12-17-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #23
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that the term "new age" is a tad derogatory in nature, new age is actually "old age" before TPTB decided what and how people should worship.

If you strip away all the dogma of any major religion you see a common thread, and that thread is LOVE.

Unfortunately for millions the message of love is obscured by the requirement of the ego to prove that ones creator is the only true creator.
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...one of the very reasons that I feel ADAMANT that the new age movement is satanic, is because the movement in generate literally "hates" many messages that can be found in the Bible..

May I ask you a sincere question? And you answer sincere too?

Does the fact that I feel, think and live different that you makes me satanic too? Does the fact that I really rely on many wisdoms which can be find in the bible, but I'm open to something eventually new, also makes me satanic?

I'm just curios...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #25
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing is good nor bad till thinking makes it so.
Think Shakespeare said that.

Dont think there is really a definative description of what newage is.

For myself I trust what Jesus Krishna the Budahh said.
No self no problem.
Concepts, conditioning, the works.
When all these are let go of what are you left with?
The pure self.
The pure self dosent create difficulties for self or others, it lives with others nature and life in harmony.

The moment we call ourselves somthing ie New age, Christian, Spiritual, Athiest, in fact any label we create division.
Its ok to practise any faith or non faith, thats a function, and should be honoured, its not who we are though.

Identification with anything other than self is an illusion and leads to division and therfore judgment. I am right therfore you are wrong.
Division has caused all of the wars strife trouble in the world.

If a so called new ager says our lot will lead you to peace and harmony then automatically there will be others who disagree.
Disagreement is ok-- being disagreeable is somthing else.
If we dont buy into/ identify with the group concept then we can proceed harmoniously.
No group on its own can bring peace and harmony or we would have it by now.
We have to go back to a time ( not literalily) before the apple on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Judging others seems to me to be the problem.
The enlightened ones are in a state of oneness, non-duality they know.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote