Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

IS THIS WHY THE BANKS MIGHT SHUT DOWN TO TRANSFER OVER TO THE NEW CURRENCY (NORTH AMERICAN UNION) THE AMERO?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1148.htm
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

News seem to be originating from here:
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...-to-china.html

I don't know who this Hal Turner is, and if he's trustworthy source of information.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #3
metaverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
News seem to be originating from here:
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...-to-china.html

I don't know who this Hal Turner is, and if he's trustworthy source of information.
Exactly ... This is MASSIVE info. Can anyone verify this?

The wiki entry on this man is ... well ... "interesting" to say the least. Especially the first paragraph ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Last edited by metaverse; 10-06-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think he is the one that startd the bank run rumour??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hal Turner is a white supremacist, who apparently also puts the 'Hawk' rubbish out - he works for the FBI. He is a deliberate fear-mongerer, set out to cause chaos and disruption.
Please don't read his stuff, it's propaganda with a load of disinformation thrown in. He has links high up to nere-do-well PTB!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
marco
Avalon Senior Member

I've read of Sorcha Faal and Hal Turner not being a valid source fo information.
There've been plenty of posts following the apperance of their articles in this section of the forum.
marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

http://trinityeyes.wordpress.com/200...erican-dollar/

Earlier in the week, I reported via this blog, the shipment of 800 Billion AMEROS from the USA to China. Many of you called “bull****” on the posting, claiming it was a hoax. I now offer irrefutable proof.

Below is a video of me holding one of the actual 20 AMERO coins sent to China. Additional coins with face values of 50 and 100 AMEROS were also sent from the U.S. in addition to paper currency shipped BY the U.S. from the currency printing firm in Europe!

Since the Chinese presently hold about $2.3 TRILLION U.S. Dollars in cash from our trade imbalance, the Chinese demanded and got billions of the new AMERO currency in advance of everyone else.

China made this demand to ease its exposure to the financial disaster that is going to take place when the U.S. Dollar is de-monetized; declared to be “not money” by the U.S. Treasury.

The 20 AMERO coin shown in the video below was minted at the Denver Mint, evidenced by the “D” stamped onto the obverse of the coin. The coin bears the year 2007 which proves our government has been planning the collapse of the U.S. Dollar for over a year!

The bottom line to all this is simple: The U.S. dollar is going to be intentionally exhausted into worthlessness. Anyone holding any assets denominated in “dollars” such as Checking accounts, Savings accounts, IRA’s, 401-K’s, Pensions, Stocks, Bonds, Money market funds, will wake up one day to find all their “dollars” are no longer “money.”

Those persons without gold, silver or foreign bank accounts denominated in foreign currencies, will be left instantly, totally, destitute; unless they accept the merging of the US with Canada and Mexico into something called the North American Union (NAU) and take the new AMERO currency for pennies on the dollar.

In one fell swoop, descendants of the money changers that Jesus Christ threw out of the temple, 2000 years ago, will have effectively stolen absolutely everything from us by causing our “money” to be no longer “money.” We’re talking the single biggest robbery/looting in the history of the world!

Don’t take my word for it, watch the video below (and the photos below that) and see the new AMERO for yourselves.

Spread the word: Open foreign bank accounts and wire transfer US dollars to those accounts to be exchanged for and held in foreign currencies. It’s the only hope you have of protecting what you’ve worked all your life for.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #8
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member

It's tragic to think we are loosing our country to a small percentage of billionares who are simply bored with life and love to play with "we the people" in order to amuse themselves and asure themselves power and riches !!
gbk99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Hal Turner is a white supremacist, who apparently also puts the 'Hawk' rubbish out - he works for the FBI. He is a deliberate fear-mongerer, set out to cause chaos and disruption.
Please don't read his stuff, it's propaganda with a load of disinformation thrown in. He has links high up to nere-do-well PTB!
Avid, do you have some kind of proof of what you are saying about the FBI.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:35 AM   #10
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post

Earlier in the week, I reported via this blog, the shipment of 800 Billion AMEROS from the USA to China. Many of you called “bull****” on the posting, claiming it was a hoax. I now offer irrefutable proof.

Below is a video of me holding one of the actual 20 AMERO coins sent to China. Additional coins with face values of 50 and 100 AMEROS were also sent from the U.S. in addition to paper currency shipped BY the U.S. from the currency printing firm in Europe!

Since the Chinese presently hold about $2.3 TRILLION U.S. Dollars in cash from our trade imbalance, the Chinese demanded and got billions of the new AMERO currency in advance of everyone else.

China made this demand to ease its exposure to the financial disaster that is going to take place when the U.S. Dollar is de-monetized; declared to be “not money” by the U.S. Treasury.

The 20 AMERO coin shown in the video below was minted at the Denver Mint, evidenced by the “D” stamped onto the obverse of the coin. The coin bears the year 2007 which proves our government has been planning the collapse of the U.S. Dollar for over a year!

The bottom line to all this is simple: The U.S. dollar is going to be intentionally exhausted into worthlessness. Anyone holding any assets denominated in “dollars” such as Checking accounts, Savings accounts, IRA’s, 401-K’s, Pensions, Stocks, Bonds, Money market funds, will wake up one day to find all their “dollars” are no longer “money.”

Those persons without gold, silver or foreign bank accounts denominated in foreign currencies, will be left instantly, totally, destitute; unless they accept the merging of the US with Canada and Mexico into something called the North American Union (NAU) and take the new AMERO currency for pennies on the dollar.

In one fell swoop, descendants of the money changers that Jesus Christ threw out of the temple, 2000 years ago, will have effectively stolen absolutely everything from us by causing our “money” to be no longer “money.” We’re talking the single biggest robbery/looting in the history of the world!

Don’t take my word for it, watch the video below (and the photos below that) and see the new AMERO for yourselves.

Spread the word: Open foreign bank accounts and wire transfer US dollars to those accounts to be exchanged for and held in foreign currencies. It’s the only hope you have of protecting what you’ve worked all your life for.
I am with you 100%

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:47 AM   #11
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

its malarky.
hal turner is rubbish.
he started the bank hoax and this one too.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Get your ameros now before they are all gone!!!

http://www.amerocurrency.com/buyameros.html

I call shenanigans on hal.

Quote from the faq section of this website:

"Are your Ameros made by the U.S. Mint? Are Ameros real money? Are your Ameros the
designs the "North American Union" will use?

No. No. No.

Is this web site a government cover-up site?

Absolutely not."
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #13
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

So when Obama has BLATANTLY denied that such a thing as the North American Union exists, to find it emblazened on the Amero makes him *ahem* a liar doesnt it?

Also classic illuminati symbolism, Isis and the eagle.

They are getting predictable arent they!
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:29 PM   #14
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirKnight View Post
IS THIS WHY THE BANKS MIGHT SHUT DOWN TO TRANSFER OVER TO THE NEW CURRENCY (NORTH AMERICAN UNION) THE AMERO?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1148.htm
I don't want to discredit you but whatdoesitmean.com is BS, this is a Russian Disinfo agent(Sorcha Faal) who tried to screw America
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:29 PM   #15
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

It's nonsense. Know why? Since NAFTA, everything I buy is written in English, Spanish and French. Every label, box, instruction manual, etc. Why is this coin all in English? The euro was the trailblazer. That's why there are no words like "TWENTY" on the euro.

The coin is a poorly thought out hoax in my opinion.

There may be an amero in our future, but this ain't it.

I do agree if there is a new international currency in the making, we will all be ripped off in the conversion process.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #16
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Coast 2 Coast March 2008. Sean David Morton. The dollar heading south and the Amero backed by silver is going to take over.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ro&vt=lf&hl=en
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #17
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conch14:14 View Post
Get your ameros now before they are all gone!!!

http://www.amerocurrency.com/buyameros.html

I call shenanigans on hal.

Quote from the faq section of this website:

"Are your Ameros made by the U.S. Mint? Are Ameros real money? Are your Ameros the
designs the "North American Union" will use?

No. No. No.

Is this web site a government cover-up site?

Absolutely not."

From the website you linked:

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is real. It is happening. Call it a union,
a club, a partnership, a gaggle or sounder, a flock or a pride--it is what it is.

The SPP Working Groups are conducting their business in the shadows of the three nations.
Even the U.S. Congress has been denied access to the groups and their progress. Special
operations law enforcement personnel guard the Leaders' Summits. If daylight is truly the best
disinfectant--why won't they come out into the sunshine?

Because they don't have to--you won't make them.

http://www.amerocurrency.com/conspiracytheory.html

How will we all pay for this?

Whether it is called the Amero, the Dollar, the Nuevo-Nuevo Peso, or the man in the moon, some system
will have to be in place to stabilize and standardize transactions. You can call it whatever you want.

http://www.amerocurrency.com/SPPprogram.html

Last edited by bluestix; 10-08-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Adding link
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM   #18
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
From the website you linked:

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is real. It is happening. Call it a union,
a club, a partnership, a gaggle or sounder, a flock or a pride--it is what it is.

The SPP Working Groups are conducting their business in the shadows of the three nations.
Even the U.S. Congress has been denied access to the groups and their progress. Special
operations law enforcement personnel guard the Leaders' Summits. If daylight is truly the best
disinfectant--why won't they come out into the sunshine?

Because they don't have to--you won't make them.

http://www.amerocurrency.com/conspiracytheory.html

How will we all pay for this?

Whether it is called the Amero, the Dollar, the Nuevo-Nuevo Peso, or the man in the moon, some system
will have to be in place to stabilize and standardize transactions. You can call it whatever you want.

http://www.amerocurrency.com/SPPprogram.html

Of course is real!. The NAU is very much REAL. Just google the former Mexican president, Vicente Fox and you will see how he pushes the NAU. Furthermore, take a look at this:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=57502

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina. Want more proof!, I will be happy to forward you a copy of my Mom's NC Drivers License with the Logo on the BACK!.

So, folks, whether Amero or NOT, this is taking place!. NAFTA is a reality.

Everyone knows that America is losing their independence and the goods are displaced by foreign imports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAs7XZVgKhI

Now, if all of this is happening, the dollar is tanking, we owe TRILLIONS by the day, why would you not consider that TPB will try to introduction a new currency.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #19
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

If you go to the spp.gov website. they answer to all the myths.
http://www.spp.gov/myths_vs_facts.asp

If this is mostly a lie, they would have to be held accountable for lying or how would they go about creating a NAU.
If we do have an NAU, would be have the same political system as the EU or would we still have the same one as now....

I told a friend of mine about the NAU and his response was:
"What would we get by taking on Mexico and Canada, as in resources and infrastructure"

He doesn't know about the NWO and keeps telling me to stop drinking the Kool Aid.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:47 AM   #20
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
If you go to the spp.gov website. they answer to all the myths.
http://www.spp.gov/myths_vs_facts.asp

If this is mostly a lie, they would have to be held accountable for lying or how would they go about creating a NAU.
If we do have an NAU, would be have the same political system as the EU or would we still have the same one as now....

I told a friend of mine about the NAU and his response was:
"What would we get by taking on Mexico and Canada, as in resources and infrastructure"

He doesn't know about the NWO and keeps telling me to stop drinking the Kool Aid.
You have got to be kidding me!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAs7XZVgKhI

Please tell the people in Texas that the Super highway is a myth!.
Please tell me that the Drivers License that I HOLD IN MY HANDS does NOT have the North American Union Logo on it.
Tell me that Vicente Fox on CNN on Oct 2007 on an Exclusive interview with Larry King DID NOT hint about NAU. Please tell me I imagined it!

Old 10-08-2008, 04:06 AM   #21
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post

With respect: Not to dispute your claim nor the coming North American Union or even the advent of the Amero, however the irrefutable proof you refer to is not a video at all but a picture, well two pictures, one of (presumably) yourself holding a coin shaped object and two the actual video which just shows a j peg image of a plastic looking Amero coin which appears to be copied from Hal Turners site. At least that's what I saw when I followed your link. If you really want to provide irrefutable proof of the Ameros existence and its distribution to China it should be by more than the use of an angry emoticon.

Last edited by Consciousness; 10-08-2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Smiley
Consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #22
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Total nonsense.
Guaranteed nonsense.

It is so very very sad to see how many people no longer have the intellectual ability to tell the difference between simple truths and nonsense. The 'Western' minds have truly been poisoned. Little or No abilities to do critical thinking.

Bags of water walking and talking.
What a disappointment it is.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #23
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Listen now to the GCN Radio Show. They are discussing

THE AMERO as we speak!!

GCN Network 3 16kbs Live Stream Continuous Talk 27 10/8/2008 8:33 AM

http://www.gcnlive.com
Old 10-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #24
PTTurboe

The Amero is why we are going through all of this!!!!

Google CFR and Amero....