Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default The law of "Allowance"

Hello All!

I have studied the four (4) laws quite extensively and come to the conclusion that the law of "Allowance" for me, is the most difficult to practice.

In my case it is with trying to "explain" all of this with my wife. Everything I see, do, say etc... doesn't "match" her frame of mind. (although she is very intellegent and does have a clue whats up) It can be very frustrating being in two worlds at the same time; this reality and the truth. Every show i watch, paper I read, Political agendas I see etc...leave me jumping up out of my chair or saying to my wife "No, NO, NO this is such a scam, its all lies and on and on." I am sure she gets tired of it but yet I want her to "SEE"!

The law of Allowance seems to mean we need to "Allow" others and situations to be what they are. In time, hopefully those we love will have gathered enough of the "hints" or "seeds" we have planted and join in on the "understanding" of this massive matrix of realities, truths, lies, agendas etc...

And all of this in the name of the "New Paradigm"

Anyone else going through this?
Anyone else have any good breakthroughs?

Much love and light to all

Last edited by sammytray; 11-17-2008 at 12:45 AM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The law of "Allowance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Hello All!

I have studied the four (4) laws quite extensively and come to the conclusion that the law of "Allowance" for me, is the most difficult to practice.

In my case it is with trying to "explain" all of this with my wife. Everything I see, do, say etc... doesn't "match" her frame of mind. (although she is very intellegent and does have a clue whats up) It can be very frustrating being in two worlds at the same time; this reality and the truth. Every show i watch, paper I read, Political agendas I see etc...leave me jumping up out of my chair or saying to my wife "No, NO, NO this is such a scam, its all lies and on and on." I am sure she gets tired of it but yet I want her to "SEE"!

The law of Allowance seems to mean we need to "Allow" others and situations to be what they are. In time, hopefully those we love will have gathered enough of the "hints" or "seeds" we have planted and join in on the "understanding" of this massive matrix of realities, truths, lies, agendas etc...

I agree 1000%, it is difficult just to watch people in your neighborhood going about their daily lives not aware that an awakening is taking place internally and externally within all humanity.

Sometime i feel like conciousness is playing this game from behind the scenes with itself. Great POST
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I agree 1000%, it is difficult just to watch people in your neighborhood going about their daily lives not aware that an awakening is taking place internally and externally within all humanity.

Sometime i feel like conciousness is playing this game from behind the scenes with itself. Great POST
Great new avatar 777
Old 11-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello All!

I know what your going thru my wife is a nurse at a hospital and she doesn`t want to know about what`s going on and says she just wants to live her life and let the chips fall where they may . So i don`t discuss this topic with her unless she ask`s something about it ..I think its best this way and keeps the arguing to a minimum
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:56 AM   #5
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I know what your going thru my wife is a nurse at a hospital and she doesn`t want to know about what`s going on and says she just wants to live her life and let the chips fall where they may . So i don`t discuss this topic with her unless she ask`s something about it ..I think its best this way and keeps the arguing to a minimum
No kiddin', this stuff can lead to arguments! I have often wondered if its worth it, ya know to just stop speaking "hints" and such. There is also a "disconnect" with the ones we love. However, I almost feel that I would rather be looked down upon or laughed at this "time" then not say or lead conversations into these subjects.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, Allowance is the hardest of all Universal Laws for myself and for most of us. It is in our natural behavior to make plan, to envision steps to reach our goal. Allowance ask us to let it be. One is only responsible for him/herself.

Asking only once, then maintaining focus with gratitude, acting like you already have it, feel it, because it is indeed created in the consciousness dimension, is hard without being interrupt by some intellectual explanation of how it will manifest. Then the doubt might come and risk to reset the whole process. But thought can be re-thought, .

Great thread, . Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #7
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Indeed, Allowance is the hardest of all Universal Laws for myself and for most of us. It is in our natural behavior to make plan, to envision steps to reach our goal. Allowance ask us to let it be. One is only responsible for him/herself.

Asking only once, then maintaining focus with gratitude, acting like you already have it, feel it, because it is indeed created in the consciousness dimension, is hard without being interrupt by some intellectual explanation of how it will manifest. Then the doubt might come and risk to reset the whole process. But thought can be re-thought, .

Great thread, . Steven
Great insight Steven... "thought can be re-thought", what an amazing statement it truly is!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:44 AM   #8
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great insight Steven... "thought can be re-thought", what an amazing statement it truly is!
Interesting concept.

I read once that a thought remains alive and well forever until/unless it is 'un'-thought by the original thinker.

I'm always amazed at how different my perception is when I re-think a thought several years later; i.e. re-reading a book. or re-listening to some old tapes, etc.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #9
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sitting here thinking about this and I've never considered this as a law. It seems to be a decision you make: To what degree will you leave things as they are and what degree will you respond to things and in what way. What will produce the most benefit.

If you think about it intensely. Angering someone by telling them about the lies in society. Doing anything! Who's weakness is it really? Are you harming them or are they harming themself, or are you harming you? Should you let their anger purify them or should you wait until they take the initiative to learn, or should you go ahead and see what happens when you say the truth anyway?

I think it makes no difference......No matter what you decide the laws of nature already got everything covered. It's impossible to not act perfectly. Any imperfection is a decision. You can decide it's imperfect action. This is yet more perfect action.

Nature wins and the law of allowance has become another aspect of nature.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
I'm sitting here thinking about this and I've never considered this as a law. It seems to be a decision you make: To what degree will you leave things as they are and what degree will you respond to things and in what way. What will produce the most benefit.

If you think about it intensely. Angering someone by telling them about the lies in society. Doing anything! Who's weakness is it really? Are you harming them or are they harming themself, or are you harming you? Should you let their anger purify them or should you wait until they take the initiative to learn, or should you go ahead and see what happens when you say the truth anyway?

I think it makes no difference......No matter what you decide the laws of nature already got everything covered. It's impossible to not act perfectly. Any imperfection is a decision. You can decide it's imperfect action. This is yet more perfect action.

Nature wins and the law of allowance has become another aspect of nature.
By stepping "into" the way the law works, maybe that act alone assists whomever is involved including confirming or supporting the magnificence of the law of "allowance" itself. It is the "intent" of what you say, not necessarily how or what you say. ( my opinion )

Very good words Dean, thank you for the insight.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good question!

What ever causes you to become irritated and emotionally affected, use it.

Find out why it causes you to become so.

Then, using the observer mode

find out why others are becoming affected as well. This works for me. Put

yourself in the worst possible situation. And learn from it.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Meditation to learn to stay in the moment and let go of expectations is how I have learned to use the Law of Allowing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:04 PM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Meditation to learn to stay in the moment and let go of expectations is how I have learned to use the Law of Allowing.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:18 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Thanks guys, It usually does go back to being quiet!
Old 11-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #15
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Sammytray.

Allowance is a tough one, but I've found it very rewarding as I've gotten better at it. I think a big part of allowance is about releasing control.

Threatening somebody to do something is easy to label. Dark. But I think many don't get the flip side - guilt, "saving" somebody, aloofness, getting on the high horse wringing the finger for not following the one and only path, and so forth. Though the intentions may come from the heart, it's still controlling. I will speak my mind though with gusto and power if I feel like it. - Allowance is definitely a work in progress for me.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #16
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you are so right, it trully is the hardest one without question and strangely if you think about it it should be the easiest but we have stopped understanding that it is up to everyone to walk their own path. And you remember you do not have to have one ounce of this information to 'get the whole thing', you can be sitting on your porch whistling and have it all sorted out : -) Without one thought of aliens or conspiracies etc..... :-)

Well done to all who have managed to chill and let people be. Its tough
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #17
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Hey Sammytray.

Allowance is a tough one, but I've found it very rewarding as I've gotten better at it. I think a big part of allowance is about releasing control.

Threatening somebody to do something is easy to label. Dark. But I think many don't get the flip side - guilt, "saving" somebody, aloofness, getting on the high horse wringing the finger for not following the one and only path, and so forth. Though the intentions may come from the heart, it's still controlling. I will speak my mind though with gusto and power if I feel like it. - Allowance is definitely a work in progress for me.
Excellent insight... I will definetily contemplate what you said!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:56 AM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
...Threatening somebody to do something is easy to label. Dark. But I think many don't get the flip side - guilt, "saving" somebody, aloofness, getting on the high horse wringing the finger for not following the one and only path, and so forth. Though the intentions may come from the heart, it's still controlling. I will speak my mind though with gusto and power if I feel like it. - Allowance is definitely a work in progress for me.
Great insight. Oppressor-Victim-Savior are tightly linked into the same consciousness. This is the reason it is a risk for one to "Save" another when the victim call for salvation with a victim consciousness. If the savior act, he will attract more experience of the kind, and after a while if not careful, he/she will be caught into the victim consciousness as well.

To get out of it, one has to be aware of his own responsibility toward him/herself and do all he/she can do at his/her reach to get out of the unwanted situation. If he/she call for assistance with such an awareness in play, the person who will assist will not be a savior, but an assistant, which is a consciousness higher then the victim consciousness.

I like this thread, Steven
Old 11-20-2008, 03:56 AM   #19
Nebula

Quote:
Hello All!

As tough as it may seem, its what it is! you have to relax and pratice exactly what the 'law of allowance' says!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #20
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Breifly, my understanding is that once you have set in motion the law of attraction with focussed intent, you simply have to step back and allow it to happen. That is the law of allowance as I understand it. The cosmos knows what it is doing - the law of allowance suggests you let it get on with the job and quit interfering

You are at liberty, if needs be, to keep your focus on the intent in order to reinforce it - and in fact, depending on how much you are going with or against the flow of creation, you might have a little extra intent or rather a lot of extra intent required respectively.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-22-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:18 AM   #21
TaiChiTJ
Avalon Senior Member

Be in the allowance of all things and don't lose your discernment.
TaiChiTJ is offline   Reply With Quote