Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #26
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How can one deal with know it all's

it's not a matter of defending her, I am just letting more out about her as I don't always have all the info at the time I am typing, I am easily stressed these day and don't want any misinterpretations or misunderstandings along along the way, my thoughts are sparse and spurting at times
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #27
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Did not mean to stress you – I just said ‘You seem to have become more protective...’ As I also said,’ I’ve worked and lived with alcohol dependents...’ meaning that everyone of them without exception had the same type of behaviour and seemed to have buried most of their own personality under the personality of addiction. I really have lived through this and I know how stressful it can be - and it sounds as if you have a lot on your plate and too much stress.
The only way to get less stressed is to have less stressful situations in your life. This is simply a life choice and a commitment made to yourself in order for the haze around you to lift.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #28
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

No, you didn't cause me stress, And I understand what you are saying.. I am not discounting it in the slightest.. Just waiting upon more responses, who knows maybe a combination of things may help all involved
I am stressed on a normal basis as it is... it's just me.. so no you did not cause me stress.... Just looking out for all the options i can gather before i can make the right choice for all involved

Just repeated my self didn't I ?
Old 12-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #29
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I found this thread that i had made to be very enlightening, and very uplifting, very knowledgeable and nurturing, you guys are awesome

Thank you