Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

hey piper...thanks for the link to richard gabriel...that sounds really interesting and i am looking forward to reading the books when they come out...jeez i feel like everyday i come on here and there is a new piece of the puzzle waiting for me...keep em coming

on another note or perhaps the same note i have been chanting "hu" for awhile now, like they do at eckankar but an octave up i believe...i downloaded audicity a little while back to see what frequency i was chanting at and i noticed it resonated right around 360 hz (from what i have read is close to f#)...i have noticed that it seems to have an affect on certain animals, amplifies greatly inside sea shells and depending on the dimensions of a room i can get a whole room resonating with it...i was just wondering if you had any information about that particular frequency...i am hoping to get to the great pyramid one day and test it out in the kings chamber as i have traveled there in dreamtime before and remember being in the sarcophagus but don't recall much more than that

anyway thanks again for the link

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 01-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote