Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who were you in your previous life??

Do you have any type of recollection of your previous life as to who and where?? Can you remember?

I am doing some research at the moment..

Would appreciate some feedback no matter how outlandish it may sound!!! ....

I am a firm believer that we have all had past lives and was wondering if anyone has any type of memories about there previous lives... whether they have been here before or in another dimension does'nt matter...

Don't be shy...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who were you in your previous life??

I think past life recollection is something that we will all eventually have.

When everything is working correctly, I think the past life recollection ability comes along soon after you have evolved to a degree that means you are sufficiently well grounded and detached that you can view your past lives in all thier gory detail - the good the bad and the ugly.

Distorting this process, and forcing the issue before its natural time is very likely asking for trouble - think of the drama, and the karma, that you have resolved to get you to the point you are today. There is every chance you did some things you would not be proud of in the light of where you are today.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

When everything is working correctly, I think the past life recollection ability comes along soon after you have evolved to a degree that means you are sufficiently well grounded and detached that you can view your past lives in all thier gory detail - the good the bad and the ugly.

Distorting this process, and forcing the issue before its natural time is very likely asking for trouble - think of the drama, and the karma, that you have resolved to get you to the point you are today. There is every chance you did some things you would not be proud of in the light of where you are today.

A..

Surely in our past lives we were OURSELVES
Its always been just us living in a different time period/dimension and in a different body/shell.
Makes you wonder how old you truly are ...

Peace
Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I have some visions I cant explain. I have a feeling its from a past life. but I don't really know.

I see myself as a dark skinned person. not sure what ethnicity. and Im sitting on a hill side in a field of poppies. looking at the sunset.

and another of what I can tell looks to be from medieval times? where Im wearing some leather armor and Im part of a large family or group. I also see farming.

my mother seems to think I was a bad cop long ago who caught my mother steeling when she was a child. and I jailed her and cut here hands off. this might explain why she beats me in my youth? I don't recall any of that. I hope not. & I chose her as my mother out of some kind of redemption..

Last edited by dagon; 03-10-2009 at 02:43 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

although i have more interest in the pacific theatre, i am ALWAYS fighting the Germans and i have massive, massive fear of them.

Emotions transcend space and time. If not rational in terms of the present life experience, are a sure indicator of past life connections. They certainly show you were fighting with them. If you want to resolve them, recalling your past life will help.. Dolores Cannon is very good with that.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Although many do have recollections of past lives sadly i have none, i was probably permanantly brain wiped lol!
I kept saying i'm never coming back but the b.......grs keep sending me.

But saying that i do have a memory or sort and that is off planet.
I remember standing on the surface of a planet i do have to admit it was a little similar to mars because of soil colouration etc but i could breath in the atmosphere and i was looking out into space. Not far off because of the sheer size of them, two moon type planets were in full focus.
I felt contented and not frightened so i guess this was somewhere i was familiar with not sure if it was home though, always thought i was an intergallatic traveller.
But saying all this it was probably just another program how can we be sure!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe in reincarnation always have. Unfortunately (perhaps) I do not consciously remember any past lives.

However, I do feel subconsciously I do remember some things. I am convinced that I was a prisoner of war or something.

As a kid I had an absolute phobia of someone holding me down and not letting me go. My sister used to do this and tickle me with a feather. I would go absolutely nuts.

Also I used to go lots of places and have sleepovers away from home with friends and relatives. No problems. Then my mother sent me to camp....

It was the worst experience of my life. I was not homesick, I just wanted the hell out there. It seemed to bring back memories of something not pleasant. My mother refused to come and get me. I counted the minutes till I could go home.

Once I got home I still didn't feel right for close to a year.

The camp was actually very nice and the other kids were good, looking back.
The councellors must have thought I was a nutcase.

It just seemed to bring back thoughts of isolation from my family. Separation was involved there also as it was boys only and the girls were across the lake.

All too weird. sorry to ramble.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
leitrim Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

I firmly believe in reincarnation and for some unknown reason I believe I died in the second world war. Even as a child I had a rather unusual fixation with WW2, reading books at a very young age about the war and the Third Reich. Even today I will always watch a WW2 documentary and have a firm interest in it. Maybe when your last incarnation is so unpleasant or bad it may appear to linger around a little more in your awareness or consciousness.
leitrim Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I remember all too well...I was a healer in Scotland in one life ..the reason I remember is I carry the trauma of being tortured and murdered for being a healer...by some very bad men..thrown off a cliff.
To this day when traveling in the mountains I get frightened and tense...I cannot handle heights. When meditating normally, my hands burn with fire in the center of my palms.
BTW I've never been out of the United states, and am not of Scottish decent. But I remember it..down to the clothes I was wearing.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

fun thread viking ...

i know (and have re-experienced extensively) at least a dozen of my past lives ...

have lived all around this fine world ...

as both a man and a woman ...

different eras ...

was always a healer/teacher ... paid the price for speaking my truth most always ... usually got burned ... literally ...

had to re-experience them in order to move forward in this life experience ...

the one i can't quite figure out is when i owned and operated a brothel in the u.s. ... ... took many girls under my wing ... offered them some sort of security in comparison where they might have been ...

there was this group of men i had to pay "taxes" to ... they just kept taking more ... threatening me and my fine establishment ... harassing the gals ...

got to a point i could no longer run the business ... everything we made went to this group of tyrants ... the girls all left ... one night i was alone upstairs ... they came and burned the house with me in it ...

i do know that with all of my lives i know of ... i always seemed to have the same purpose ... people purpose ... and yet ... all seemed to end before i had a chance to make a difference ...

perhaps this is the one i do ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

A..

I couldn't agree more. I believe in reincarnation...but only in an academic sense. I have not...and will not...attempt to find out who I have been. The reptiles would probably feed me a bunch of bs anyway! In reality...I could have been Hitler! Notice that so many people claim to have been famous and admired people! I'm so conflicted in my present life! I have enough trouble dealing with this life...let alone resolving all the **** in my previous feeble attempts at perfection!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Future eyes ....

Have you ever had any type of visions for the future? .... Does'nt matter what..anything....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #13
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I have done past life regressions, both lead and spontaneous.
I have PROgressed into the future.
I have hypnotized and regressed people myself.

Seen the between times.
Been not human and not on earth.

The message is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS the same....

Nothing matters but Love (or, when not human, the vibration that IS love).
Fear/pain and hate kill love. Our world is facing death because of it.

So it doesn't matter that I was a killer, or a saloon whore, or a Buddhist Monk, what matters is that I remember.... That YOU remember....please.... we are ALL one.
And only LOVE is Real.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No idea why I think this but I'm sure as can be that I was a soldier that fought and was killed in WW1 or WW2, I definately wasn't a German and think I was killed by one.
I think he stabbed me to death the git
I was married to Mary
I still worry how she must have felt when I never came home.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I remember in another life ...probably my last life...I was buried alive.

the most important thing I know is when I was three years old..I was visited by a being that told me not to worry..I would be safe in this life. I put up a block to remove all my prior lessons in healing...for fear of yet another death for the purpose of healing.
Several times in my life I've been reminded of my abilities, and have been reminded that I came here to heal yet again when the time comes.
I'm just waiting for the time to come now...it's right around the corner and I'm getting ready for the joining of mass healing by healers and lightworkers around the world to take place.

The past lessons will be revealed for their purpose, and the ascension will begin. The trauma of the past lessons will be forgotten, and the light of love will prevail
We are all one, and must go through these very hard lessons to be able to deal with the times that are coming. We will remember that we are light beings, and the past is only an eye blink..gone.. and the present...NOW..is all that matters.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

well,
I dont know how accurate this is...

But a few years ago,
My Mother was going to see a psychic ( Bob Sheron) (sp?)

He is a local psychic who has done alot of work the police..in NY...
helping them find missing people and things with his abilities..
He is very very good.

Anyway.. My Mom asked if I would like to go with her, so I said sure..

She spent more time with him than i did,
But he told My Mother,
That in a past life of hers,
She was a Nun, who had spoken out against the church...
and was wanted dead for it, eventually she was killed in that life for "exposing" the church, if you will.

When I spoke with him,
He told me that in my previous life, (the one right before this one)..
That I was a Sioux Warrior,
who was fighting for my people and our land.
(in this life , my real ancestry is Cherokee and Sioux, with a lil bit of italian mixed in there. lol)

I rode a grey horse for most of that lifetime apparently,
and killed many bad people.

I too , was supposedly killed in a battle with white, and native men, (from another tribe).

I have dreams of this kind of stuff sometimes,
but no real recollections of it all.
not yet anyway. lol

Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i have no recollection of any previous lives but there are things that evoke strong emotions in me, like for example cutting off people's heads or drowning( being shot or getting burned doesn't have the same effect). And there is one weird thing: i keep thinking that my cat was a German shepherd in another life. I am attracted to German shepherd dogs more than to any other breed although I have never had one in this life...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I have no definitive recollections, but terrible choking sensations - a fear of water, and pains in my thighs.
There are 2 brown marks on each thigh, almost at the same height. I think those may have been where I was 'shot' in my other life. I definitely feel that I was a man previously. It has had no affect on my existence as a woman however. I am so glad our memories are buried, as we really need to learn to progress.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Avid I thought you were a man in this life
Sorry
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #20
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

WHEN I WAS 9 OR 10 SOME STRANGE EVENTS HAPPENED TO ME WHICH PROBEBLY SHAPED THE PERSOM I AM TODAY.
IN 1970 WE WERE MOVING HOUSE AND BEING THE HELPFUL SOUL I AM WAS TAKING A LAMP STANDARD TO THE REMOVAL LORRY AS I WAS WALKING UP THE LOAD RAMP I WAS STRUCK BY THE MOST EXCRUCIATING PAIN RIGHT BETTWEEN MY SHOULDER BLADES A MOST AWFUL STABBING PAIN, WHICH MADE ME YELL OUT. THE NEXT I REMEMBER IS WALKING BACK TO THE HOUSE TO GET SOME MORE STUFF.........SHORTLY AFTER I WAS STARTING TO HAVE THE MOST HORRIBLE WIERD DREAMS ...THESE DREAMS CENTRED AROUND WAR NUCLEAR WAR DISSARRAY AND UNTIDYNESS (THAT SOUNDS WIERD DOES IT NOT...BUT ONE OF THE TYPE OF DREAMS INVOLVED MY BED BEING UNTIDY !!) I WOULD DREAM OF BUILDINGS TOPPLED OVER UPTURNED CARS ROCKS AND BIG BOULDERS IN THE STREET BUT THESE DREAMS REALLY USED TO UPSET ME I WOULD END UP IN MAM AND DADS ROOM BAWLING ME EYES OUT.......ANYHOW DOCTORS WERE INVOLVED AND IT WAS PUT DOWN TO DELERIUM THEY PUT ME ON MEDICATION TO HELP ME SLEEP.

THIS BRINGS ME TO THE NEXT EPISODE, THE VERY FIRST TIME I WENT TO A SWIMMING BATHS IT WAS WITH THE SCHOOL, MAM AND DAD DID'NT HAVE THE MONEY TO SEND 5 KIDS TO THE BATHS DURING HOLIDAYS.
THE P.E. TEACHER AS A PUNISHMENT TO ALL THE BOYS WHO WERE THERE AS ONE OR TWO WERE ACTING UP WAS TO MAKE US ALL JUMP OFF THE TOP BOARD SO ALL IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER I AM SECOND IN THE LINE UP UP THE LADDERS MR BOWMAN STOOD AT THE TOP TO PUSH US IF WE DID NOT JUMP WHEN HE SHOVED ME I EXPERIENCED THE STRANGEST WIERDEST EXPERIENCE I HAD EXPERIENCED THIS BEFOR AND I KNEW WHATEVER IT WAS DEATH LAY AT THE END OF IT ALL AT ONCE I FELT GRAVITY SUCKING ME TO THE GROUND AS THO' MY BODY WAS BEING STRETCHED I FELT WIND AND SMELLED FUMES AND SMOKE AND I NKEW THAT WHEN THIS ENDED I WAS GONG TO EXPERIENCE EXTREME PAIN IN MY LOWER BODY THAT WOULD END UP ME BEING DEAD ......... THEN I HIT THE WATER AND REALITY CAME RUSHING BACK I NEVER FELT RIGHT FOR WEEKS NEVER BEEN TO A SWIMMING BATHS AGAIN BUT I SEEM TO KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO DROP FROM A GREAT HEIGHT..........HOPE THIS DID NOT SOUND LIKE WAFFLLE
KINDEST REGARDS AND BEST WISHES DAVE CASTER

Last edited by blastawaycas; 03-10-2009 at 10:37 PM.
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

No idea

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-11-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

blastawaycas: Sounds like you might have been shot down(wind, fumes, smoke, falling, impending death). Just a thought.

When I was very young...I would fantasize often about constructing and flying a flying saucer. I had an early interest in science...and was making diagrams and plans for a personal computer using a television...years before the first Apple. I had a plan for frictionless bearings utilizing magnetic force. I was reading college science textbooks in the 3rd grade. I drew the solar system over and over and over. Unfortunately I lost interest. In fact...as I got older...I got dumber and dumber regarding science...and became more and more disillusioned with the world...and life in general. The whole ufo subject seems to have perked me up. I sometimes wonder if I'm not from around here. I know that's going way out on a limb.

Speaking of 'out on a limb'...two lizards were on a rock in the desert. One said to the other 'there it is again...that impression...that knowingness...that in another life
...I was Shirley Maclaine!'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2009 at 12:51 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

haha!! niice

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if I'm not from around here. I know that's going way out on a limb.
not so far out on a limb as many might think bro.

you're not alone in those feelings man. lol

and your life sounds pretty close to mine growing up.
then i too lost interest for a long time.

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #24
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Avid I thought you were a man in this life
Sorry
ooooh! you are awful - but I like you!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #25
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

I thought all of us were queens like Cleopatra or Kings in former lives. Darn!
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote