Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #101
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Y'know what I find funny is that I'm now seeing Pics from the Orion Conspiracy being posted here. I'm glad for this as many of the Pics in the Orion Conspiracy are the real deal.

The reason why I mention this is that back over 8 Months ago when I began posting those Pics - I was told by People here that The Pics were fake or photoshopped and that I should remove them.

LOL - People's BS (Belief System that is) takes a while to wind down and so I'm glad that You're All looking at those Pics in a different light now.

While I'm not looking for an Apology (Because I know I'm not getting one) - What I would appreciate in the Future is that when I post something here - Ya'll at least give it the benefit of the doubt and seriously view it in the context of what We're trying to accomplish here. That being Our Salvation...

Its one of the reasons I went away for awhile. I was starting to think I was being PREVENTED from posting those Pics on Purpose here and that gave Me a real bad taste in My Mouth.

That said - I still supported the WebSite and the Initiative here and likely always will. It sure unnerved Me though at the time thinking that maybe I had backed the wrong horse.

At any Rate - Good on You All for coming around.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:22 AM   #102
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Murcuriel...thank-you for your posts. Sometimes it takes thick skin to survive in this philosophical and spiritual food-for-thought fight. Hang in there!

I found this on a thread by the eXchanger. I condensed it, and transfered it. Thank-you eXchanger!

I found the following to be highly interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if this is quite close to the truth. This could really be who we are...and who our 'gods' are...and I'm not talking about the Founders or the Creator God of the Universe. I'm not seeing this Ultimate Divine Presence at work in this Solar System at this time. I wish I knew what happened to the original God. The vacuum is being filled by stand-ins and wannabe gods. I appreciate their efforts...I guess...but perhaps we don't need any gods whatsoever. I have no way of verifying the information...and I assume that it was channeled. I am wary of channeling...yet I still found the information to be fascinating. Reader discretion advised.

How does Gizeh Intelligence fit into all of this? Darned if I know! The truth is down there! Or...the truth is down there...up there...on the Moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
The Truth about ETs - Original source: www.salrachele.com
Approximately 60% of all UFOs reported are from solar systems outside our own. The majority are from Zeta Reticuli, Alpha Centauri, Rigel & Betelguese (Orion), Sirius A & B, and the Pleiades. Approximately 20% are above top-secret military tests of experimental craft, often reverse engineered from Zeta craft. Approximately 20% are natural phenomena mistakenly identified as artificial craft.

In addition to the above, there are millions of encounters with beings from other dimensions (parallel, higher, etc.), most of whom are benevolent.

We Are All ETs to Some Extent

There is really no difference between ETs and humans, because Earth has been genetically manipulated for aeons by different ET races to the point that almost all of us have genetics from other star systems. There are often some physical genetic markers carried from generation to generation that can help identify one’s ET heritage. For example, those carrying genetic material from Nordic Pleaideans are often tall and muscular, with blond hair and blue eyes.. But with all the mixing and blending of our melting pot planet, this is a hard thing to track. For example, I am Venusian, but I do not have any markers that I'm aware of (I'm Italian with dark hair and eyes and olive skin while most Venusians are fair skinned and blond by nature).

Actually, if a non-human being were to walk among us (and some do), he/she might not even be noticed. Not only can some alien races disguise themselves, but many already look a lot like us.

As I've stated before, approximately 80% of all ETs are benevolent, kind, loving souls who sincerely want to lift humanity and welcome them back into the cosmic family. About 20% of ETs are malevolent, power-hungry beings with total disregard or even disdain of humans. Of course, there's some neutral middle ground (mostly alien scientists who have no ill feelings toward humanity but are not evolved enough spiritually to be in a position to decide what's best for us). In the name of research, they might dissect a human to learn more about him/her. (The subject of abductions is another matter for another time.)

The problem is, most of the negative ETs are vibrating in the 3D and 4D realms and so are often visible to 3D and 4D humans. Many of the higher, more loving races exist in 5D, 6D and 7D and can only be contacted by humans who are attuned to those densities.

So it APPEARS there are a lot of negative ETs involved with Earth. And of course, most of the world's rulers are controlled by negative ETs
(because of their lust for power).

There are many different "species" of aliens. Here's my latest assessment including those in human embodiment:

Orion Constellation: Councils of Rigel & Betelguese, Incarnates from Mars and Maldek. 80%
Pleiades System 7D: Adamic Race (original earthlings) from Lyra/Vega DNA, Atlantean Priest-Kings. 15%
Sirius B Binary System: Biblical Gods, Greek Gods, descendants of Israel & the Middle East. 2%
Venus, 6th Density: Generally blond-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned humans. 1%
Pleiades System 4D: Nordic-type tall muscular humans (original Vikings, Scandinavian races). 1%
Andromedan 4D: Oriental-type humans with small slanted eyes. 0.5%
Antares 4D: Red giant race mentioned in Genesis, Nordic-types, stocky European. 0.3%
Zeta Reticuli 3D: Human incarnates of original Zeta race before hybridization. 0.1%
Zeta Reticuli 3D Hybrid: Human incarnates derived from breeding programs. less than 0.1%
Andromedan 3D Hybrid: Human incarnates derived from breeding programs. less than 0.1%
Tau Ceti, Alpha Centauri, Polaris: Human incarnates from these star systems. (mostly 6D-8D). less than 0.1%
Arcturus 7D-9D: Emissaries incarnate in human form. less than one million.
Nibiru (Planet X): Nibiruan Council members, on and off-planet incarnations. about 80,000
ETs in alien bodies: Humanoids with off-planet incarnations. about 32,000
Walk-ins (soul transfers): Various races taking over human bodies through soul transfer. about 6,000
Other categories (3D-12D): Humans from star systems not mentioned above. about 50 million
Other entities (7D or higher): Spiritual masters from higher dimensions (avatars in manufactured bodies). about 300

Population percentage breakdown by density (current vibratory level of humans):

3D -- About 78%
4D -- About 22% (includes yours truly at approx. 4.65)
5D -- About 0.1%
6D -- About 0.00001%
7D -- About 0.000000001%

Here is my assessment of the types of craft observed in our skies, including the ones I've seen physically. The percentages are out of the total observed by humans:

Grey, saucer shaped, 10m-20m diameter - Zeta Reticuli - 3D/4D. 50%
Grey, saucer shaped, 10m-20m diameter - Illuminati Black Ops (Earth). 30%
Black, triangular, a few meters across - Alpha Draconis 3D (Reptilian). 10%
Multicolor, saucer-shaped - Pleiades 4D/7D, Venus 6D. 3%
Spherical, green glowing - Pleiades 4D/7D 1%
Black, triangular, very large - Illuminati Black Ops (Earth). 1%
Cigar-shaped (mothercraft - very large) - Zeta Reticuli - 3D/4D. 1%
Grey, Cylindrical - Andromeda - 3D/4D. 1%
Interdimensional, various sizes and colors - Sirius B, Orion, other systems (5D-9D). about 3%

NOTE: The Orions interbred with humans nearly half a million years ago. To my knowledge they have only a handful of emissaries from the constellation circling our heavens. The same goes for the Sirians. What about an impending invasion? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it already happened over 500,000 years ago and yeah, they won. No new invasion will be successful because Gaia (Mother Earth) is ascending
and only those souls on the path of ascension will be allowed to remain on Earth beyond the 2012 - 2030 A.D. window. See Earth Changes.

Please use your own divine judgment when dealing with ETs and especially when dealing with humans, as the percentage of negatively vibrating humans is much higher than that of ETs. In fact, if it were up to chance (which it is not), you would stand a better chance of meeting a positive ET than a positive human.

Detailed Descriptions of ETs - A complete description is found in Life On the Cutting Edge.

The Orions look like us because almost 80% of us are Orions.
The Pleiadeans look like us because they were the original root race of Earth.
The Sirians are a bit taller and lighter than the average humans.
The Antareans are large, muscular and have reddish-brown skin.
The Andromedans tend to incarnate as orientals, but the original ETs are tall and lanky with large heads and small slanted almond eyes.

The Zetas come in three main flavors:

(1) alabaster white and short with huge black almond eyes;
(2) short and grey with large black almond eyes (the most common); and
(3) tall, blue-skinned hybrids with small slanted almond eyes.

The other races are higher dimensional and can change their appearance at will.
The Venusians are fair-skinned, blond and translucent.
The Arcturians are large, blue-skinned translucent beings.
The higher-dimensional Pleiadeans are shimmering golden figures of light.
The highest level Pleiadeans look like the blue-white stars in the visible Pleiades star cluster.

ETs in Our Solar System - Note: Some of this information is also available in the article on Souls and Soul Rays.

Jupiter has advanced civilizations in the etheric atmosphere of the giant planet, vibrating at 5th and 6th density levels. They are not completely free of service-to-self (STS) vibrations and there is some kind of hierarchy to their government. They are large translucent beings originating in many local sectors of the galaxy. They were called to Jupiter to learn and grow spiritually with the assistance of Arcturians and Venusians. These beings have developed the power side of their nature more than the love side, although they are generally of a positive energy. However, that energy is somewhat harsh compared to the Venusians. Their biggest lesson appears to be finding balance between love, wisdom and power and integrating the mistakes they made during the Mars experience hundreds of thousands of years ago.

The Orions (who have controlled Earth for the last half million years) sometimes incarnate etherically in the atmosphere of Jupiter once they have ascended from the warrior-masculine-aggressive Martian paradigm.

Most of the rulers of the Jupiter conclave (about 1,000 rulers and 150,000 entities) are being tutored from higher realms in the ways of unconditional love, and how to govern a planet without ego superiority issues (a tough lesson).

The Venusians are a sixth density race from which the goddess mythology arose. They look very much as pictured in visionary paintings – long flowing golden hair, flowing robes and translucent bodies of light, some with wings.

The Martians are really the Orions prior to coming to Earth. They began their incarnations on the surface of Mars and later went underground when their atmosphere was destroyed by warfare.

The Maldekians are really Orions that once inhabited Maldek, the planet between Mars and Jupiter. They blew their planet apart with warfare and what’s left is the asteroid belt. The souls incarnated on Mars and Earth after the destruction of Maldek. The destruction of this planet threw the other planets out of their original orbits and created problems far beyond the solar system. For this reason, the Divine Councils of the higher dimensions have intervened and will not allow the total destruction of any more planets in this sector.

The Saturn Tribunal is a council of higher-dimensional entities from various systems that use etheric Saturn as their base of operations.

Original source for the above information: www.salrachele.com

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-05-2009 at 04:28 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #103
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Oh absolutely - I AM always hanging in there. Patience is after-all One of the Issues We Incarnate to deal with and I've immeasurable amounts of It. That said - We MUST have patience with All other Aspects of Ourselves. This is the Crux.

However, I digress...

We're essentially immersed in Three Levels of Reality. Please let Me explain...

The 1st Level of Reality is the materialistic mundane Biokind existence We all seem to go through as We move about Our business, day after day, year after year. This Level is where We deal with all of the material Realm's issues as They arise and need to be dealt with such as Poverty, Paying Our Bills, Crime, Safety of the Person, Feeding Ourselves, etc.

With the Veil down over Us as 3D/4D Beings, this is the Realm that most of the Human Biokind must deal with when They've not followed Their own Path - Thereby not liberating Themselves from the Hologram and or Heirarchy in the Process. This Level of Our Reality is immersed in Heirarchy as We continually demonstrate that Humans must be Governed due to the fact that We will not Govern Ourselves. While this is a Hard and Painful Truth - It has - So far - Been very true nonetheless.

This is what We must Evolve into. That is - A Planet full of Sovereigns if You will - Governing and Policing Themselves individually with no need of an outside Control Source or Mechanism of Governance. Now through Co-ordinate Representation We come to the last two Levels of Reality.

As exchanger and Yourself have so eloquently stated above this Post - We find the second level of Reality.

In the Second Level of The Reality above Us such as the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Dimensions/Densities there are Heirarchies as well but these Heirarchies above the 4th are there for the maintenance of the Outer Creation and also to allow for the Ascendancy and Descendancy of Aspects of First Source throughout the Creation in the attempt to explore Potentiality, through Incarnating - So as to learn Knowledge into Wisdom.

The 9th Dimension is where We as Ascendant and Descendant Beings - Translate over to the Inner Creation/Outer Creation and become One with All there is, or go into varying Levels of Separation depending on how far it has been decided to "Fall".

In Ascendancy - We eventually arrive in the Presence of Our Oversoul Selves - The Prime Creator - And become not. That is - Those without Name and Number. A True Sovereign. It is this Point - At long last - That We finally move beyond Heirarchies and Governance...

The above said - In order to move on to other Levels of Reality and achieve Oneness again - We MUST know all We can about the Reality We currently inhabit. Simply put - First We "Beleive" through Faith. Second We "Know" through Intellectual Endeavour, and Thirdly We "Are", through the understanding of that Knowledge into Wisdom...

James Casbolt has even said as much in His writings here at the Site. The reason why Humans appear weak and ineffectual in achieving any traction on the Issue of Ascendancy and freeing Themselves from the Controllers (TPTB) - Is that the Human Biokind seems to continually seek an External God/Creator to save Them - When the answer all along resides within Themselves...

Don't worry though about the Commonality that I AM. I will not cease until I have completed that which I Incarnated to accomplish...

Old 12-06-2009, 02:50 AM   #104
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Murcuriel...you are obviously very knowledgeable and intelligent. I often feel as though I should not be posting so much about things I know so little about...but my insecurities drive me forward into areas which make me even more insecure. Your post contains so much profound insight.

A sentence from the last post before yours really reinforced something I have suspected for a long time...namely that a high level of spiritual development is necessary to contact the higher realms. Here is the quote:

"The problem is, most of the negative ETs are vibrating in the 3D and 4D realms and so are often visible to 3D and 4D humans. Many of the higher, more loving races exist in 5D, 6D and 7D and can only be contacted by humans who are attuned to those densities."

I suspect that most of the channelers and gurus who conduct workshops and sell books...are not as highly spiritually evolved as they think (or would like us to think). This is why I don't get involved in this stuff. I watch from a safe distance (if that's possible). I am frightened by traditional religion and New Age religion. I applaud everyone for trying to do the right thing...but believer beware. I think we live in a haunted prison planet...and that we are in huge trouble. We need to focus on responsibility and self-governance...rather than focusing on hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 On the other hand...Jesus said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness...and all these things shall be added unto you.' But I have concluded that the true Kingdom of God is defined by Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Jesus also said that the 'Kingdom of God is within you'...and that 'the truth will set you free.' More than anything...I think that Jesus was a whistleblower-insider...who we have not really carefully listened to and taken seriously.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-06-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #105
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please consider this Amen Ra thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post202245 in the context of the Gizeh Intelligence thread. They might be interconnected. The Dog-Star Sirius, Ancient Egypt, Amen Ra, and Gizeh Intelligence may be at the center of everything here on Earth. What would Daniel Jackson say? What would Hathor say?

I'm starting to get really nervous and shaky regarding all of this. All of the above may be fully aware of who I am...and what I am posting. If this is true...I doubt that they are overwhelmed with feelings of love and joy. Probably just the opposite. The spirits may be restless...and the gods may be angry.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #106
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Check this source out: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20738632/3...nd-Their-Power

Namaste
Old 01-08-2010, 05:21 AM   #107
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another link which you might find interesting (John Rhodes): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm

Here's yet another speculative intellectual ejaculation resulting from the masturbation of the mind:

What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess?

How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #108
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

You posit some interesting theories.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #109
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
You posit some interesting theories.
Thank-you Echo6. Who knows if they're true? But I am trying very hard to approximate reality. I'm not pulling these theories out of a black hole.

Namaste
Old 01-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #110
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

From what i can gather, you are doing a reasonably good job so far. Maybe expand your search parameters a little.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:33 AM   #111
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
From what i can gather, you are doing a reasonably good job so far. Maybe expand your search parameters a little.
Thank-you Echo6. I'm just trying to find peace. The violence, corruption, lies, attitudes, etc...are difficult for me to handle. I'm just trying to solve the world's problems...and by so doing...solve my own problems. I want to spend more time envisioning a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. In a sense...I want to live in a Dream Solar System...and I want everyone to make it...including the Regressives. This sort of thinking is what I call Positive Reality Based Science Fiction. I am trying to cultivate a Solar System View...rather than a World View. I am trying to be on Everyone's Side...even though this is probably impossible.

I don't have a problem with interacting with Genuinely Benevolent Non-Humans.
I don't have a problem with Globalism based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.
I don't have a problem with Deep Underground Military Bases...as long as every square-meter of them are open to our representatives and top ranking military personnel...and as long as nothing clandestine or horrific is transpiring in them. I love watching Stargate SG-1.
I don't have a problem with Underground Cities. I think that most of the Earth's population should live underground.
I don't have a problem with Underground Mach Whatever Leviton Trains. They should probably become the preferred method of future transportation.
I don't have a problem with Advanced Spacecraft and Interplanetary Travel.
I don't have a problem with Philosophically and Theologically Rethinking Everything.
I don't have a problem with Reasonable Amnesty and Immunity for Complete Disclosure, Cooperation, and Reasonable Restitution...so that we can clean this mess up...and MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS. The Regressives, the Elites...AND the General Public should probably share equal blame for the mess we are in.

I just want the Secrecy, Corruption, Violence, Starvation, War, Terrorism, Deception, Etc...to STOP NOW!!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-16-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #112
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a behind the scenes look at what happened in a Deep Underground Military Base when Gizeh Intelligence pulled the plug on Adolph Hitler in 1941. The Computer Gaming Language was just a cover for what really happened. The horror! (viewer discretion advised) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qi_9lEbdJg Seriously...what really did happen in 1941 regarding Hitler and Gizeh Intelligence? The Roman Catholic interaction with Hitler is very interesting as well. Did Pope Pius XII and Adolph Hitler mean well in the 30's? Was Hitler not supposed to go to war...and not supposed to mistreat the Jews? Some say so. What the hell went wrong then? Will we ever know the truth? Has Gizeh Intelligence been historically necessary? Was/is it a matter of fighting fire with fire? What force stands in opposition to Gizeh Intelligence? I keep hypothesizing a Zionist vs Teutonic Zionist conflict...going way back in history. I have also recently been taking a closer look at Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, the Luciferian Rebellion, and the War in Heaven. Was World War II simply a continuation of a conflict which began before there was Human life on Earth?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-21-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #113
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at the following link: http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/ca...pter-v-part-2/ I found this most interesting:

"I am going to quote Jan van Helsing from his well researched book: “Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century” again and this time when comes to explaining what Agarthi/Agartha is, because his research confirms to some extent what members from Thule have told me, but is still just a part of the story. Again, Chapter X will explain it in more details:

“ULTIMA THULE” apparently was the capital city of the first continent peopled by Aryans. This was called HYPERBOREA and was older than Lemuria and Atlantis (continents with advanced cultures since submerged). The Scandinavians have a tale of “Ultima Thule”, the wonderful land in the high North, where the sun never sets and the ancestors of the Aryan race dwell. Hyperborea was up in the North Sea and sank during an ice age. It is assumed that the Hyperboreans came from the solar system Alderbaran which is the main star in the constellation Taurus, and that they were about four meters tall, white, blond and blue-eyed. They knew no war [1] and we[r]e vegetarians (so was Hitler). According to alleged Thule texts they were technically very advanced and flew “Vril-ya”, flying machines that today we call UFOs. These flying disks were capable of levitation, extreme speeds and the maneuvers known from today’s UFOs due to two counter-rotating magnetic fields and they used the so-called Vril power as energy potential or fuel (Vril = ether, Od, Prana, Chi, Ki, cosmic force, Orgon…, but also from the academic “vri-IL” = as the highest deity = God-like), i.e., they take the energy from the earth’s magnetic field (free energy) like the “tachyon converter” of Captain Hans Coler.When HYPERBOREA began to sink the Hyperboreans are said to have burrowed with huge machines gigantic tunnels into the Earth’s crust and settled under the Himalayan region. The subterranean realm is called AGHARTA and its capital SHAMBALLAH. The Persians call this land “Aryana” the land of origin of the Aryans.

Here we should mention that Karl Haushofer claimed that Thule was actually called Atlantis and – contrary to all other researchers of Tibet and India – he said that the surviving Thule-Atlanteans were separated into two groups, a good one and an evil one. Those who called themselves after their oracle Agharta were the good and settled in the Himalayan region, the evil ones were the Shamballah who wanted to subjugate humanity and they went West. He maintained that the fight between the people of Agharta and Shamballah had been going on for thousands of years and that in the Third Reich the Thule-Gesellschaft as Agharta’s representative continued it against the representatives of Shamballah, the Freemasons and the Zionists. This perhaps was his mission."

Does the last paragraph describe the origins of Zionism and Teutonic Zionism? Or...is this rivalry even more ancient...possibly going back to the fabled 'War in Heaven'? I wish to make it clear that I have zero animosity toward Jewish or German people. I'm just curious regarding the true story of our past and present...rather than the sugar-coated and dumbed-down version of tripe...which passes as history.

Aldebaran > Thule > Agharta > Altlantis > Gizeh Intelligence > Teutonic Zionism? (Followers of Lucifer?)

Aldebaran > Thule > Shamballah > Lemuria > Zionism? (Followers of Gabriel?)

Damned if I know.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-09-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:27 AM   #114
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Does the last paragraph describe the origins of Zionism and Teutonic Zionism? Or...is this rivalry even more ancient...possibly going back to the fabled 'War in Heaven'? I wish to make it clear that I have zero animosity toward Jewish or German people. I'm just curious regarding the true story of our past and present...rather than the sugar-coated and dumbed-down version of tripe...which passes as history.
You have the Crux of It but I would say that as We view this from a limited Perspective - It is exactly that - A Perspective - And with this Concept We must be careful.

Here is what I mean...

This Conflict is a Battle of Perspectives if You will. It is as Old as You think but then, It is even Older...

The Prime Creator has one Purpose. To Experience Potentiality. In that Experience there are two primary movers - Love and Fear. As all other Emotions/Intentions/Perspectives eminate forth from that - We see Our Perspective at this limited level of Reality as a War in Heaven or a War in the Higher Realities for Our Energies.

What We are seeing here though should be from a Higher perspective - A working out of Idealogy as to which Perspective promotes better Growth as a Biokind.

A good anology is like an Apartment Building with multiple floors. The Higher Up You go in Floors of the Building - The more concepts and constructs will have a greater realization - And through that - loose Their Polarity.

From that point forward for a Conscious Being - Is the Issue one of Expansion or One of Suppression ?

That - Thereby dictating either It's perspective on Love - Or Fear...

So would I say that Your above representation of Zionism is correct ? Partly - Yes, but then We must always go further musn't We to seek Who and what held the Construct First - No ?

The First Question if You will at the beginning Perspective...

Old 02-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #115
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Your points are well taken Mercuriel. My guess is that historically...one thing led to another...and things got out of control...if they ever were in control. Is it helpful to think of Universal History as one big mess involving power struggles between powerful (but not all powerful) Reptilian and Human Gods and Goddesses? Is the concept of having ALL of the Gods and Goddesses retire...and basing everything on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...a valid idea? It seems reasonable to me...but I have no idea what the actual realities are throughout the Universe...or even in this Solar System. I'm just seeing very powerful hidden forces at work...and I'm very, very frightened and disillusioned. I know that I'm still really living in a dreamworld...and I don't think I could handle the full reality of the Universal Predicament. The most powerful beings in the Universe may not be in the best position to make the best decisions. Think long and hard about that one! Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I don't think there are any exceptions...and insanity might be part of the deal. If we really arrived at the top of the Universal Pyramid...we might not like the view.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-09-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #116
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Yes exactly - One thing did lead to another but then It was destined to.

Singularity begat Duality - Duality begat Trinity - And through Trinity all will move into Quantum States thereby eventually coming to pass. The Experience of Potentiality - Both Positive and Negative...

Did It get out of Control ? That would be Our Perspective wouldn't It ?

Please - Let Me Illustrate this Point, but first let Me detail to You the Two Sovereign Rights the Prime Creator reserves over all other Co-creators under It through Co-ordinate Representation.

1. No One but the Prime Creator can make New Matter. Co-creators may use all existing forms of Matter and combinations thereof - But no New Matter is to be Created by any One other than the Prime Creator.

2. The Prime Creator reserves the Right to act in any One of It's Co-ordinate Creations to reset or effect Divine Will when that Will has been handled in error, or those handling It Co-ordinately - Are in error...

Now - Let Us say that I'm a System Sovereign (6th Dimensional) - Responsible for this Constellation's Evolvement and Well-being. Lets also say that over time (As I can think like any other does and can make mistakes just the same) - That I've become a Jealous and Vengeful Co-creator in error of the Divine Will and in Error Myself because of that.

Even the Mighty must be allowed to learn and so to a point even this is allowed. That said - When there is a possibility of the Prime Creator's Divine Will being subverted by a Co-ordinately Representative Co-creator in error - This allows the Prime Creator to come in back door so to speak, and put things back onto the Path of Divine Will.

This is where Co-creators in error can Fall into Matter and be found wanting. That said - Even They are allowed Salvation if They change Their Minds back to Oneness and Divine Will away from Separation and Their own Freewill to subvert others. If They do not - They Fall farther and farther until only Annhilation is a release for Them.

Divine Will was subverted here and so We are being helped by the Prime Creator in this - Beyond the Co-ordinates that have done great folly here.

On Your comment about Retiring - They do as the Cycles wind down and move by but it is more moving onto other Experiences and Learning. That said - The Cycles are Aeons long and so for Us it seems as an Eternity, whereas to Them it is merely Days, Months, Years.

They're replaced as I've described above but then They are usually given up to the End of that current Cycle by locality to come back into Oneness with Source. If not - owell - Source is invoked to right things...

Power does corrupt but only with those that don't have it to begin with and covet It. The Prime Creator is the fount from which all Power comes and so just because other Co-creators have behaved badly - Does that mean that Other Co-creators haven't behaved Well ? Or followed the Will ?

They have indeed or We wouldn't even be having this Conversation. Painting everything with Broad Strokes - As You can already tell - Takes alot of the details out of the picture.

Was/Is there Madness/Insanity involved - Absolutely. And Its being exhibited by those seeking Separation rather than Unity in Oneness or Singularity.

After all - We seek the way Home don't We ? What do They seek excpet that which They have already found. Separation...

Know this - They will get what They've Focused on...

Old 03-07-2010, 05:39 AM   #117
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from the abraxasinas / Council of Thuban thread. I just wanted to spice things up a bit...and look at the Thuban material in the context the United States of the Solar System. Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? What do you really think about the following? Is this demonic or angelic?

THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM VS THE DRAGONIAN CONSTITUTION IN FEDERATION OF UNITED SERPENTINA?????

So...what's it gonna be? Decisions, decisions!! What are some other options? What sayest thou?

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

Here's an inspiring break from the Thuban Missile Crisis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7twcJVHcM 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfjYnY7mX0&feature=grec Dreamers Unite!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom