Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #151
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

What an amazin thread

definitley needs another airing
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #152
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
What an amazin thread

definitely needs another airing
thank you rhythm, for the bump. i am close to having everything we have found logged onto the map. and somehow, up and over all the mountains, they are all lined up. there is an incredible amount of ground still left to cover, and i have spent over 100 hours there so far. will be making a few more visits this month, but for the most part, they will be 'tours' and there is not enough time in just one day to cover everything, much less to take off for new territory.

it's slow going, but at least it's going...

unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:51 AM   #153
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

so, here is a full shot of how the side of the chamber site looks. the angled slab on the left is the chamber, and the other side is it's mirror. as you can see here, the slope of the land is quite steep.

the slabs that stand in the middle are at least 20 foot tall. the one on the left has a cigar shape carved about 8-10 feet up, and the one on the right has a teardrop about 8 feet up.

also, the slab laying at an angle on the right has the largest teardrop carving on the face of the first slab, which is laying on an even bigger slab. i think that carving is clearly indicating that these slabs were purposely placed in this position.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:29 AM   #154
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

from the picture above, how could i find out where these stones point in the sky?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #155
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Tell us my dear ....to which stars are these pointings ?
If you found this.. I really want to know

You are just beautifull you shining soul.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #156
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Saw the site(s) yesterday in full daylight. Unlimited Mind is really on to something here, but so far somewhat unexplainable. I wish someone else would check it out...the place is AMAZING, and in one of the most beautiful settings in the East Coast. There is a portal place, and I have a vision to share. PM me if you want to read about it...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #157
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Saw the site(s) yesterday in full daylight. Unlimited Mind is really on to something here, but so far somewhat unexplainable. I wish someone else would check it out...the place is AMAZING, and in one of the most beautiful settings in the East Coast. There is a portal place, and I have a vision to share. PM me if you want to read about it...
Linda,

You have it set to not receive pm's. So, yes I would like to hear what you have to say.

Thanks,

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #158
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

OOps, sorry, will fix asap.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:33 AM   #159
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

just realized that i did not announce that we have found standing stones all across the mountain range, for at least 3.5 miles. the picture below is from the altar site, and at this area of the ancient site, there are 3 pair of standing stones that mirror each other.

so far, we have found many on the same coordinate with many more to mark. what is interesting, is there seems in these different areas that follow this ley line to be 'points of interest', like there was a purpose to certain areas. in these areas, along with some very large slabs, there are other slabs around the area.

i am looking forward to getting the standing stones mapped out. hopefully we will see a pattern that may lead to more. at this point, i am not sure that we have even found half the site.

the discovery continues...
Old 11-02-2009, 04:08 AM   #160
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, those are amazing. Is there a way to establish when they were placed there? Wonder if it will be the same dating as the other standing stones? It's just crazy that these haven't been discovered before.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 AM   #161
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
Wow, those are amazing. Is there a way to establish when they were placed there? Wonder if it will be the same dating as the other standing stones? It's just crazy that these haven't been discovered before.
hello bobbi

my hopes are, once we get the standing stones mapped, that we will be able to look for more clues from that perspective. since there seems to be some sort of alignment marker at the chamber site, it may give us a clue once we have more pieces put together.

looking out over the mountains from the perspective of this marker, there is a gap in the mountains that looks like a V. the notch in the slab, on the left side of the notch, is a channel. linda and lucy have a theory that this channel allowed something like mica to be put there, and could have possibly been a way to communicate where the site was located from a distance. that really resonates with me, as this site is in very rough terrain, near the peak of a mountain range.

more and more it feels like a powerful ceremonial site. since we found the altar, and it was marked with what looks like the pleadian star system. the chamber site is very close to the altar site and i believe that the chamber site is a sort of communication device, certainly a giant resonator at the very least.

as we move further away from these two areas (the chamber and altar sites), we can follow the standing stones and then come to other 'points of interest'. there seems to be at least two more areas before the water fall area.

just like the chamber site and the altar site, the waterfall site also has very large mirror slabs on either side. as you continue up the mountain, you find even larger standing stones. we are not sure yet how far these standing stones go, and at this point, are only assuming that they are marking and connecting each of the 'points of interest'.

these slabs, being placed where they are, indicate balance, and throughout all of the different areas, the male and female energies are indicated at each location. symbology is used to indicate this.

while linda and lucy were visiting, we did discuss why the site had not been found. when you stand on flat ground looking up at some of these places, it is definitely a deterrent to climb up. lol. it is very steep, so we all agreed that this is probably what has kept people from investigating further, if they even noticed anything out of the ordinary.

on a different level, i believe that it was a vibratory/energy thing that brought it to our attention.

hope this helps.

peace

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-02-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #162
hobbit
Unsubscribed

unlimited mind,

Excellent thinking regarding the special stones having once been inserted in precise position.
think in terms of such as nephrite, it's refractive index is near Phi, and that is what needs keeping in your mind constantly.
the outer stones will be outliers to the site, and if you think of them as switchs that divert flows, this been done by the stones chirality and refractive index, You can also think in terms of water been diverted by sluice gates to IMPLODE into the spiral point, not explosion, nature works on implosion, viktor schauberger.
http://www.tattva-viveka.de/victor/menzo.htm

What the site is positined to interact with is divine light, see if you can SEE the connection with this link?
http://www.nga.gov/collection/galler...al-1443.0.html
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #163
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
this was a shot i took when i was documenting the space between the rocks. this is not a light flare.

lookin like a portal...
Hi, there, vortexes always make me think of wormholes used to close the distances in this universe. Beautiful vortex, but probably someone should turn it off for now, just to be on the safe side.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #164
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Unlimited mind,
Hello ,
I would recommend posting that site on the megalithic portal .
it is the best and most well informed site on the web for such enquiries.
your site looks to be what We call a long barrow in england, they are normally described as burial chambers, but I would venture to suggest differently, though burial and return portals of our non physical selves they will have been, imo.
The sacred sites and mysteries section of the forum may be your best port of call on there.
http://www.megalithic.info/
hobbit
Interesting synchronicity for me to be reading this. In the latest session I had regarding my between lives encounter with greys and a reptilian, I escaped through a vortex/wormhole which I found by going in the third eye ruby on the forehead of a Buddha statue.

united serenity,
gnosis
Old 11-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #165
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
GregorArturo,
Wonderfull to see You back here, the free membership brought myself back after the paid membership nonesense.
My son has just completed the camino de santiago walk in northern spain.
After years of poking fun at Me and what I have been waffling about, he just had to go on it.
He had many experiences on that walk, and now is awoke, the eclipse on the 22d will be very revealing, imo, and not just from where the shadow is cast, look straight through this hollow earth, think in terms of field patterns.

Gravity will be a consequence of attraction and repulsion, We are on the convex side, but their will be a concave side with a central sun, the anode to the suns cathode.
All the spheres will be hollow including the sun, and it will merely be in a flow around this galaxy, not the nuclear reactor as told , but a resistor in the path of the flow, it is spirralling as we are, not circulating, but spiral.
I consider we have been veiled for good reasons, the forces are alive and will make nuclear as we percieve it look like sparklers, but everything spirals, and thus We are reaching a very signifigant geometric point, a brilliant and fabulous time, as such as time is?
hobbit
"Spiraling" definitely indicates to me and coincides with what I am seeing in my R3X time travels that take me back to before there were galaxies.

Gnosis
Old 11-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #166
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
unlimited mind,

Found another Cherokee legend that is interesting.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...-Cherokee.html

especially this paragraph:

"The Uktena are enormous creatures that live in the rivers and lakes of the great Ouascioto valleys and mountains (the Ohio Valley and Appalachians). The Uktena come and go from this world to the underworld. They enter the underworld through caves that are found under the waters of rivers and lakes and also through certain entrances into the earth where there are springs."

Here is another interesting Cherokee legend

Wow they are full of interesting stories here is another.

Gotten go for now but will keep looking for any history of that area of the US

My first thought is that the Uktena were the usual Reptilians who love to put their cities underground and they DO have the ability to change how they appear to others.

Gnosis
Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #167
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
unlimited mind,

Excellent thinking regarding the special stones having once been inserted in precise position.
think in terms of such as nephrite, it's refractive index is near Phi, and that is what needs keeping in your mind constantly.
the outer stones will be outliers to the site, and if you think of them as switchs that divert flows, this been done by the stones chirality and refractive index, You can also think in terms of water been diverted by sluice gates to IMPLODE into the spiral point, not explosion, nature works on implosion, viktor schauberger.
[url]http://www.tattva-viveka.de/victor/menzo.htm[/url

What the site is positined to interact with is divine light, see if you can SEE the connection with this link?
http://www.nga.gov/collection/galler...al-1443.0.html
hobbit
what a stunning clue, thank you hobbit!

i had an OMG moment when you reminded me about Phi and Fibonacci. i actually remembered to haul my tape measure around with me on the last trip, and we measured a few of the slabs. the altar slab, is 13 feet above the ground, as are a few of the slabs at the chamber site. i am not certain about all the others yet, but they vary in size (which makes me spin around in my seat).

THANK YOU HOBBIT. it is funny that i am just now getting this, because when i describe the site to folks, i relate it to music, especially the chamber site. the way that area is put together is like a song.

i will be visiting the site tomorrow, and now, it will not come soon enough.

EDIT: oh yea, when you knock on these slabs, they sound hollow in places, like they would be as light as a feather.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #168
hobbit
Unsubscribed

unlimited mind,
I have been on Abbot Sugers trail for four years now, at first I was very angry at what I assumed had been kept from the people, I was really wound up about organised religions.
I met a man at a place similer to Your site, a magical place in cornwall, it was a well where people dress the trees in clotties, these are shreds of multi coloured fabrics.
The well was down a dozen steps leading to a really magic envioronment, as i came out of the well a man was stood at the top smiling at me, he said,
"Why are You so angry hobbit"( used My actual name), usingfmy name was nearly enough to get me to exit stage left, but his presence was amazing.
I muttered something in amazement and he said then,
"Do You want the words again?"
I asked what words, and he just said I knew theml, and then said,
"Forgive them, for they could not know, the time was not right, it is now"
The anger fell from me in an instant, I felt released from it.
I asked whom he was he said I knew who he was, and we had met before, and will again.
Then he said, "My name is Stephen, we are amazed at what You are enduring and coping with"
Then said goodbye and left walking into the wilds of cornwall.

I have felt no anger towards the churchs since, I realise the cyclic nature we are within, time does not exist, all is ONE, We are all ONE.
And there are more things in heaven and earth than meets the eyes.
All will be fine, have no fear, trust in yourself.
There are dragons loose, they desire all the gold, it's up to ourselves to sort that out.
Hence the hobbit name, and I KNOW the invisable.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #169
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hi, there, vortexes always make me think of wormholes used to close the distances in this universe. Beautiful vortex, but probably someone should turn it off for now, just to be on the safe side.

hello there Gnosis
in this NOW, everything exists simultaneously. and even though, in this 3D body, we may have a difficult time wrapping our minds around that concept, it is a powerful truth.

over many years i have experiences time traveling. it is all a dream in my mind when this happens, as i feel that is where i do A LOT of work. i would have a dream, and not remember all of it, and when i was awake, i would be living the dream. the moment that i recognize it as such, is the moment that i worked for in my 'dream'. it normally has something to do with a decision about something, and aligning myself with the things i need to recognize before making said decision. i hope this makes sense.

so in that sense, i have this understanding that what we are doing with the ancient site right now, is actually being contemplated a breath away, from what we think is long long ago. it's harmonic isn't it?

from this place of awareness, i sincerely place my self on this path with the energy of the ancient site. i would not have recognized the energy, if i were not aligned with it's vibration. it would not have been 'seen' or 'found' otherwise.

there is a reason for absolutely everything, so i must trust myself to be guided by that same energy. the information that has streamed into my grid over these past months, has been very intense. it has been a purification and an elevation all at the same time.

i was instructed to open this portal by the site itself and also my own inner knowingness, which included many years of prophetic dream interpretation and many alignments to information that kept me on this unknown path for so many years.

once i finally made it to the ancient site, and met that energy, somehow, i just knew something big was about to happen. and that all of the years where i felt like i needed to 'hurry and catch-up' to something i didn't even understand, finally it all made perfect sense.

this ancient site, was something that i have been preparing for, for many lifetimes. to trust myself to open an energy center/portal/gate is not something that you just wake up one day and think you can do. i had to work thru the self doubt and fear that constricted my energy in order to be successful.

questions like 'is the love in my heart pure enough to assist gaia to overlay many lifetimes of fear and separateness?', 'am i self empowered enough to carry this plan through?', 'do i have enough knowledge to understand what i will be doing?', 'can i trust myself to connect with the higher vibrating energy for the overlay?'

really, there were many many questions. all of them needed to be verified by my own inner sensitivity, and my inner sensitivity had to be developed over many years prior to the discovery. this is the beauty of finding your rhythm of understanding.

this energy center wanted to be opened right now, and the history of the people's of this site, is a clue to the energy spiral of what we, as a collective consciousness, are going thru RIGHT NOW. it all aligns perfectly.

all i had to do to open the gate, was to have pure love in my heart for the whole of everything, to know that everything has it's own purpose AND time, and to surrender to the knowingness of the unseen, which is much more powerful than anything we can see with our eyes. and i had to trust myself to be fearless and guided wholly by LOVE.

i placed the octahedron orgone device that i made over the portal, by sticking the point into the earth. i brought a white column of light into the standing tip of that octahedron, and that light expanded immediately. then i started the torsion spin, and that expanded immediately. this is what was shown to me in a dream, 5 years earlier.

at the same time i was doing this in silence, my friend who went to hold the space for this event, began calling out the exact action i was taking with my intent and focus. we were perfectly sync'ed together for the opening of this energy.

anyhow, from my own understanding of all of this, i feel i can safely express to you that this was the right action at this time, in this moment, of our own collective discovery. and the energy that was opened during this process, has now connected to the other related sites all over the planet.

we are now supported energetically, by gaia and our own inertia, to overlay into our grid the knowingness that we are NOW aware of a new way of observing our reality...with love and a deeper understanding of our long spiraling history that has lead us to this very moment.

we have really done something here, and we have and are still doing it, together. this ancient site is a wonderful validation of all the great work we have done, because as we all know, the teacher arrives when the students are ready. it's all about the energy.

be free be love be unlimited be change be your divinity be now

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-03-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #170
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, UL,

I totally acknowledge you and realize that at times I am overly practical. I'm very glad you started this thread, thank you.

unlimited serenity,
Gnosis
Old 11-03-2009, 02:19 AM   #171
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
unlimited mind,
I have been on Abbot Sugers trail for four years now, at first I was very angry at what I assumed had been kept from the people, I was really wound up about organised religions.
I met a man at a place similer to Your site, a magical place in cornwall, it was a well where people dress the trees in clotties, these are shreds of multi coloured fabrics.
The well was down a dozen steps leading to a really magic envioronment, as i came out of the well a man was stood at the top smiling at me, he said,
"Why are You so angry hobbit"( used My actual name), usingfmy name was nearly enough to get me to exit stage left, but his presence was amazing.
I muttered something in amazement and he said then,
"Do You want the words again?"
I asked what words, and he just said I knew theml, and then said,
"Forgive them, for they could not know, the time was not right, it is now"
The anger fell from me in an instant, I felt released from it.
I asked whom he was he said I knew who he was, and we had met before, and will again.
Then he said, "My name is Stephen, we are amazed at what You are enduring and coping with"
Then said goodbye and left walking into the wilds of cornwall.

I have felt no anger towards the churchs since, I realise the cyclic nature we are within, time does not exist, all is ONE, We are all ONE.
And there are more things in heaven and earth than meets the eyes.
All will be fine, have no fear, trust in yourself.
There are dragons loose, they desire all the gold, it's up to ourselves to sort that out.
Hence the hobbit name, and I KNOW the invisible.
hobbit
dearest hobbit
this is a beautiful experience, and i really appreciate you sharing that here. i too, KNOW the invisible, and after all these past months wondering who you were, you just rang the bell my dear. thank you once again, and please continue................
Old 11-03-2009, 02:52 AM   #172
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Wow... very neat. Thanks for the pictures also. It did feel we were with you. I would suggest emailing a state college about the site. I bet the archeology and anthro depts would find grant money to check it out. Very nice!
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:54 AM   #173
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

How close is it to UGA? Athens, Ga. They love that stuff.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:32 AM   #174
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Wow... very neat. Thanks for the pictures also. It did feel we were with you. I would suggest emailing a state college about the site. I bet the archeology and anthro depts would find grant money to check it out. Very nice!
hello there Mystique
very happy you could walk thru the site with us, without all the huffing and puffing of climbing around on all fours. i have an hour of video footage that i am putting together and will post the link here soon. i think this will make it even easier to connect with the energy there. it sure does have that effect on me, i guess we will see once i finally get it uploaded.

i have emailed sooooooooooooooooo many people. many colleges, many academics, even national geographic. however, that was at the beginning of this journey, before the energy center was opened. the ancient site is still calling the shots with it's ENERGY. open-mindedness is a prerequisite. and that is rare in our current academia.

i place intents on further investigation, especially if they have more tools than i do. and i recently was asked to be a guest on a local tv show to speak about orgone. a few days before the show i sent the pictures and blog to the host as i really wanted to include the ancient site in the opportunity. orgone has been opening doors for me to do this for over a year now.

so, i have now announced the ancient site to the grid in our local area in a bigger kind of intention. we will see what happens next

as i have stated here before, please feel free to bring this ancient site to anyone who you feel may be receptive to it. the only thing i ask, is that you put them in touch with me. i am ON CALL for anyone who wants more information, to visit, to chat about it, pretty much anything that may bring more people's awareness to it.

not sure how lucy and linda are doing after their visit, but every time i visit the site, i feel changed after. it is subtle and profound. i look forward to any obseervations they have as how that energy has effected their body mind spirit.

be well Mystique, and stay tuned..........
Old 11-03-2009, 04:14 AM   #175
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i take all the orgone generators i make now, to the ancient site and put them in the chamber to charge them lucy surprised me with a great picture from her visit of some of them basking in the sun right before we put them in the chamber.

please feel free to send me things to charge there and i will send them back to you fully loaded. think of it like GRID BUILDING 101. may mimzy be with us

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-03-2009 at 04:18 AM.