Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
YES... I do have a weird way of looking at things...

I didn't ask you to comment...!? I just posted a video by someone that gets it, AND since I got it in 1968, I had experience...

Know What... I'm NOT going to defend who, what, I am... That's high school.
The perts here can give their experience and knowledge. I'll just keep the
information.

Over N' out...
What an absolute ****. A rude nasty little cooty with too much spit and vinegar for civilised conversation to take place.

You go ahead and keep your 'information', because to be honest what ever you have is not worth sticking around to be exposed to the nasty arrogant little attitude you have.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #27
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Egg.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

You did notice that too much of the rejection DID actually kill the thread...?

Last edited by Czymra; 04-18-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #29
EpiphaMe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

I don't think that many of you keep in mind that some of "us" are not quite tuned up... on our right rocker... so to speak... and I'm including myself... (lol, as one those those 1 sandwich shy of a picnic)..

yet that does not mean that "we" don't have keen insight, we just may not have great "people" skills... (I don't particularly like many people and Im not particularly liked by others)

I want to hear more from the thread starter.!.!.!... so why don't the rest of you shut up or say something inviting... for a change.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #30
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

There is no me and you - no mine or thine

There is That Deep Blue and the ripples on It
The ripples will come to rest on That Deep Blue

That Deep Blue is the Best in me and you
All that is Good and True is That Deep Blue

I am a ripple on the Blue
I am That Deep Blue
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:09 AM   #31
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Cool video Tango




But this thread.......

I don't get it
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #32
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

You know who really helped me "get it" Tango?, Dr. John Lerma, in fact I started a thread on him here... http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12609

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-18-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:21 AM   #33
torz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Derby UK
Posts: 37
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
As strange as it sounds we might get IT thanks to Tango. He "revealed" that woman to us.
HERE HERE.... jesus you lot, I love this place but like all forums, it occasionally descends into name calling and bitching... come on lets stop it, we're all on the same path....

Some people don't like to post much and may not have all the time in the world to do it... yet tango saw something amazing that make him really think and so shared it with us in the hope that it would do the same.....
A real eureka moment for him and for me too.......

I GOT IT.... so much so that I have had nearly the last piece of the puzzle put into place... so I, for one, would like to express my HEART felt thanks to the Tango.....
thanks mate xxx
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #34
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
What an absolute ****. A rude nasty little cooty with too much spit and vinegar for civilised conversation to take place.

You go ahead and keep your 'information', because to be honest what ever you have is not worth sticking around to be exposed to the nasty arrogant little attitude you have.
Egg, no need to get sooooo upset. the message is valuable. we do not know the state of mind or heart of tango at this given moment.....just relax, low vibes are bad for you....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:43 AM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by torz View Post

I GOT IT.... so much so that I have had nearly the last piece of the puzzle put into place...
thanks mate xxx
so have I...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
You know who really helped me "get it" Tango?, Dr. John Lerma, in fact I started a thread on him here... http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12609
Your Welcome... as I said sometimes you've got to pull back depending oon
the reaction... So Doc Lerma was your KEY... Now, I did tell you would get
it... Now start opening doors and peel back the matrix... And, such harsh
words you used towards me... The matrix will try to trik you, suck you back in.

Expect, some kind of reaction now... The matrix doesn't give one up easily...

See, still in service to my country... Now all I want to hear from you WOW.
Remember it's the message not the messenger. Don't chase the messenger!

Now give your word that you'll pay it forward... Sincerely...

My deed here is done... Tango is OUT
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Oh I'm going to open as many doors as I can! And yes I'll pay it forward, and I didn't use any harsh words towards you, that was somebody else! But with Dr. Lerma, Dr. Brian Weiss, Gregg Braden, Dannion Brinkley, and now Sonia Barrett, I'm opening every door I can in as short a time as possible!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:09 AM   #38
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

You're doing a great job Dan...right path....door open....journey


BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Your Welcome... as I said sometimes you've got to pull back depending oon
the reaction... So Doc Lerma was your KEY... Now, I did tell you would get
it... Now start opening doors and peel back the matrix... And, such harsh
words you used towards me... The matrix will try to trik you, suck you back in.

Expect, some kind of reaction now... The matrix doesn't give one up easily...

See, still in service to my country... Now all I want to hear from you WOW.
Remember it's the message not the messenger. Don't chase the messenger!

Now give your word that you'll pay it forward... Sincerely...

My deed here is done... Tango is OUT
I am going to listen to Sonia over and over again. There is sth about the way she describes and explains things that they are so easy to understand.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:32 AM   #40
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Oh I'm going to open as many doors as I can! And yes I'll pay it forward, and I didn't use any harsh words towards you, that was somebody else! But with Dr. Lerma, Dr. Brian Weiss, Gregg Braden, Dannion Brinkley, and now So
nia Barrett, I'm opening every door I can in as short a time as possible!
Slow the matrix down... and peel back the layers... Look at it from different
angles, directions... It WILL trik you if you try to see it in this timeline.


Look, I'm used to moving at mach 2, and I can slow it down. Just don't stop it.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #41
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Smile Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

i don't know why but the little bit i've watched of sonia ... these words of old kept sweeping through me ...

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without

thanks again tango!



futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #42
shred
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 119
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

I love how she explains it . Theres another documentary out called.."What the Bleep do we know, Rabbit Hole" It has a bunch of speakers & scientists in it which explain exactly what Sonya Barrett is talking about.



a friend actually burned the movie to disk for me ,so i didnt watch it on in the internet. but here are a couple links to what im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0B-...eature=related

shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #43
shred
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 119
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

What i think is really amazing is that we humans have had this ability from the get go. Ancients knew this. Take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...x=0&playnext=1

its about intent , integrity, & love :-)
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #44
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i don't know why but the little bit i've watched of sonia ... these words of old kept sweeping through me ...

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without

thanks again tango!



I am very proud of you [smiling ear to ear]...
Now move on...

So Far you are the first to
get the message I sent to the grid... You did
IT in minutes.... Your transceiver is perfectly
tuned... Do you do Remote Viewing ? You should...

I wish I could say YOU were one of my students....

That was amazing... No One Recieves that clearly
Every word in place...

This what I say when I put myself " IN "...

My Focus... over N' over til I "click"....

The gummit would love to get their mits on you..........

That was AMAZING.... No You Didn't... You picked it out of my mind...

Now That is Talent..... WOW...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
...
That was AMAZING.... No You Didn't... You picked it out of my mind...
lol did you really say that

if you did
i dont think
youre on the throne
to judge
who gets it
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #46
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

lol,

i love this Sonia woman,
She is an ancient within herself.

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #47
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
lol did you really say that

if you did
i dont think
youre on the throne
to judge
who gets it
I'm NOT a Judge of anyone but me...

However, You may judge anyone You please... Even me. But, if you do judge
me, stand in front of a mirror... And, say it straight to your face.

[humor] But, I try to visit the throne twice a day [whew] Sometimes I judge that [chuckle]...

Look I sat down to meditate at 0613 Arizona MTN time Now before I started
I saw the TIME = TI-ME and they recv'd my chant. And, replied.... Not my
private meditation... But with MY CLICK...

Now go back to your RANT... Hustle baby hustle.... And, I'm Not being a smart Ass.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #48
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
...[humor] But, I try to visit the throne twice a day [whew] Sometimes I judge that [chuckle]
....... And, I'm Not being a smart Ass.
lol you can be a smart Ass on your throne twice a day : )
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #49
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 992
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Thanks again Tango, for bringing forward Sonia for us to meet. She is really awesome. Im bringing this thread to the front again for people to have another look or for those who missed the first time round. Ignore the ranting, Tango got a bit precious for a moment. Doesnt take away from the knowingness and wisdom of this lady.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Do You Get it ? I Get It ! You should Get It....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred View Post
I love how she explains it . Theres another documentary out called.."What the Bleep do we know, Rabbit Hole" It has a bunch of speakers & scientists in it which explain exactly what Sonya Barrett is talking about.



a friend actually burned the movie to disk for me ,so i didnt watch it on in the internet. but here are a couple links to what im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0B-...eature=related

shred
Saw "What The Blleep" and that movie blew my mind. It was shown in a class that I took in my senior year that was taught by (Robert) Shams Mortier. He's a local writer/part-time college professor. He was obsessed (and probably still is) with quantum physics.

Again, awesome movie but I think I can understand it a bit better now than I could when I first saw it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon