Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 12:53 PM   #51
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Moderators,

can this thread be deleted in it's entirety? It is pure pollution of the worst order and merely pandering to a spoilt unmannered brat. We really do not need this garbage and it is now beyond a joke. I have never encountered such insolence and disrespect and this does not belong in Avalon.

Please do something about this.

Z
Old 12-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #52
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Are people still blind, if you are person who wants to controll another person true rulles you become a Dictator. Or a destroyer of worlds with to mutch power....
This is the main problem why where stuck on this planet is because of it.

People should have to freedom to express there freew
ill with out destroying everything. You got to practice some where.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #53
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Are people still blind, if you are person who wants to controll another person true rulles you become a Dictator. Or a destroyer of worlds with to mutch power....
This is the main problem why where stuck on this planet is because of it.

People should have to freedom to express there freew
ill with out destroying everything. You got to practice some where.

I practice here all the time!

I agree people should use this forum to understand why a thread is triggering them into an emotion but no one listens. It is a good way to go into the shadow of one's being to bring it into the light and stop being controlled by patterns that no longer serve a person.

It's fine, people get it when they get it!

All one can do is be who they are in any given moment
Old 12-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #54
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I have one suggestion, and only one....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
Old 12-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #55
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Dear WarriorServant,

You, Sir or Madam, are a narcissistic drama queen who wants attention and has no motive for civil discourse. You'll have no more of mine.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #56
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Here is anohter good example of having to mutch power
The first thing you do not do is kill other live form ,because we are all spirit.

Look what she is doing when sees lesser live form and think about it if you where just walking around happy and a live and some one comes a long and nukes your ass. Is not nice is it .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruckcuz01#p/u/1/J6fBMzgtr1E
Old 12-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #57
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

I think you are missing the point, first, LoVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is given by people because they understand the human condition , and that is knowing that everyone on the Earth is suffering and will suffer.Secondly rocking the boat can only be done with Truth and Reality, new enlightenment.
Thirdly wisdom is obtained through suffering otherwise how will we ever learn.
listen to someone who KNOWS "FIRST HAND",then you contradict yourself by saying quote:I don't have the whole truth.

The question arises "What is this truth you know about that we do not?
The problem with your thesis is that you have not got a clue what people on this forum have experienced , emotionally,intelluctuall spiritually and metaphysically....therefore through arrogance you are placing yourself as a GuRU......A person who suffers fro EGO,Selfishness, Pride, vanity, vindictiveness and calls everyone on this forum a new-age charlatan....has to be BLIND and DEAF...suffer from Pride and selfishness...
therefore let us know this wonderful truth you know......i noticed you have not mentioned LOVE ONCE..unconditional Love...and what is that?
Its the LOVE THAT BYPASSES EGO,Selfishness, Pride, vanity, vindictiveness.
The OXYMORON in your name implies very mixed emotional thoughts
however we all still LOVE YOU AS A PERSON ON THIS FORUM...
LOL
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
It's pointless trying to get anything across on this forum. It's full of New Age Movement "goons", and they don't let people who come along and rock the boat (which I am still ADAMANT, is needed), to have have a say on the forum. It's that simple. End of story.

Continue on about your stories of visualizing light and hugging the universe. Continue talking about aliens from different stars abducting people. Truth? PAH! There's LITTLE truth around here, and you wont listen to someone who KNOWS "FIRST HAND", be cause it isn't "exciting enough". Well, YOUR LOSS! See how far that gets you all. Have fun worshiping the "Chimera's" when they show up. Have fun being abducted and used for military experiments!

I don't have the whole truth. No one does. But I have a LOT more truth than the vast majority of storytellers spreading BS around this place, I'll tell you that right now!

This place isn't for truth seekers. It is a place controlled by DELUDER'S! It's a happy club that victimizes those who show up with sincerity; people who show up not for a pat on the back -- but to say how they see it, and what the MEAN. You don't want to know what I have to say because I don't agree with most of your fanciful, deluded stories. It's THAT simple.

The disdain that people are showing me have absolutely nothing to do with religion, or Jesus, or God. I know that. You know that. You know you know that! You just KNOW that I don't pander to the fanciful stories, so you try to find an excuse to vilify me -- to protect your delusional story time club.

It's all that simple! It's a bias forum full of New Age Movement storytellers and charlatans that have absolutely NO will to be informed that the truth isn't in fairy tales and tall stories. If people don't come here screaming NAMASTE and telling stories that make people feel "warm and fuzzy", they're UNWANTED! It's the spirit of the forum and ONLY moderators and forum administrators have control over that.

I'd be much better off creating my own forum which will be moderated and FAIR, no matter what people's beliefs are. No matter what anyone believes, they will get their say -- and no one will be allowed to insult ANYONE, as I get insulted time and time again around here.

It was said above that it's everyone against "one" so therefore it makes everything all my fault. No, it means I stand up for myself and I don't go around rubbing peoples backsides. It means I say what I mean and VERY few people around here do that, because most are simply after encouragement and pats on the back for their delusion.

I am acting like a child? Yes, maybe, but I had to drop 50 points of IQ to get down to this level. I'm a bit rusty at being 5! Forgive me!

This forum is NOT for truth seekers. It is for the promotion of fanciful stories.

FACT!

EDIT This is a declaration of {{{WAR}}} on projectavalon.net -- The lies that are spread here. I WILL not sit back and watch the chance for truth to be squandered away by disingenuous, New Age Movement charlatans who gang up and vilify people who KNOW that they're lying!

I'm off to build a website...
Old 12-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #58
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have had enough of him..littering the forum with his angry posts, insulting people and behaving as Zeddo said , a spoilt brat...
THANK YOU MODERATORS..
Old 12-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #59
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I have one suggestion, and only one....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

seconded
Old 12-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #60
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

STICKY to the BOTTOM
Old 12-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The fewer the rules...the better. Dealing with annoying people is part of the deal in a forum such as this. We all come from different backgrounds...and there are many different agendas. These agendas mostly counterbalance each other...so no one 'takes over'. I have a theological slant...but I'm a disillusioned Christian and an often negative heretic. I post things which probably upset a lot of people. I even upset myself. I welcome all types of reactions and responses. This is a test. This is only a test. This forum is not a support group...although it does function as such to a certain extent. Thick skin should probably be a prerequisite for participation. We deal with very difficult and controversial subjects which are inherently upsetting. We are truly facing a Brave New Universe...and the Future Shock can be quite overwhelming. I understand where you are coming from...but let the religious fanatics, the anti-religious, the New Agers, the atheists, the heretics, etc, etc vent, rant and rave, criticise, etc, etc. They say it builds character when one deals with difficult people and contrary points of view.

Namaste
Old 12-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #62
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
That is a VERY hipocritical and rude way of doing it, Pilot, with all due respect.
Sorry, I'm not understanding. You'll have to be more specific.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #63
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen Stephen King's "The Mist"? There is a character in the story much like this thread originator who divides the people trapped in a grocery store....it just came to mind when reading this thread. She, the character, would not be swayed from her beliefs and became quite the antagonist....eventually she met her doom.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #64
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i am NOT a goon....i take personal offense at what you said...
Old 12-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #65
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

'What you resist persist'. Fighting will only attract you more opposition. Instead of fighting against something, feed and focus on its opposite...

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #66
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Well, if we're all gonna join the circus, I might as well come and do my performance ~

M1*

It's pretty obvious what's really happening is a battle within yourself.

You have accepted certain beliefs that that God is Now helping you to break through. You have a Divine Plan to fulfill here on this planet, you came here to help and Be More. You cannot Love God while buying into the fear based religious mind-control that is your cross to bare at this time.

Fear not, for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

God is indeed Love, so much so that he made us all sons and daughters, those who choose to Be, will Be.

What is God telling you? Why not ask God to show you the Way out of your predicament. Beyond the fear, is the Truth. Surrender to Love.

Love is the Way out of this. There IS More to Life ~ but it is beyond the matrix ~ Seek truth Inside ~ The kingdom of Heaven is inside of you NOW ~ the Truth will Set you Free. Meditate on your source, on the Father within. Seek Love there ~ You will find, great treasure awaits those who surrender to the Will of the infinite within. BE.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:04 PM   #67
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

"There is much truth in the cliche that the gods of the past religion
becomes the devil of the new."
CHECK out Troy's most recent channelling

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d=1#post199582

LET'S PUT OUR TIME, to something useful !!!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #68
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

In response to the above post ~

Here is the reality, we see through a glass darkly here. So there are many different ideas and viewpoints.

I support the idea that there is a New Earth coming, which can also be called a New Age.

I in no way support the majority of channeled information, Ashtar and co. nor do I have any confusion that Lucifer, Lilith and these fallen beings are in any way beneficial.

I follow in the footsteps of my friend and brother Jesus Christ, as well as other Masters that are also my friends and brothers.

I suggest there is More to Life than religions would have us believe. I also suggest that it makes little sense to call opinion from a man named Paul and letters he wrote to various churches in which he described he was giving them only the 'milk' not the 'meat' meaning outer teachings, not the inner teachings ~ is the "word of God". To me this is really confusing how any Christians ever even came up with this bizarre idea. Paul wrote some letters to various small groups, and somehow these are considered to be the 'word of god?'.

To me the Word of God is written on our inward parts, in our heart in the Now because God is a Living God, not a dead God, and will never be represented by words on paper regardless of how many people collectively agree on such things...
Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #69
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Some of the "outraged" people on this thread have really surprised me.

- closed -
Closed Thread