Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 01:24 AM   #376
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Barry do I understand this correctly that the hybrids will have to go into 'quarantine camps' (as per Alien Nation)?

If this is correct, why are other hybrids allowed to live amongst the population as a reaction testing experiment then? Are quarantine issues not involved with these hybrids?

On another note, if different factions are creating their own hybrids or splicing 'other DNA' into certain human genomes, isn't there an issue of 'wildfire' viruses (etc) on the table here?

Personally, I can't see how all Factions can assure their cross-splicing isn't effecting the genetic code resulting in unexpected mutations. Where Nature is involved one cannot account for all variables.

The only way to do so is to remove Nature from the picture totally, but that would mean...

Is there some Oversight Committee monitoring for any unusual or unexplained mutations (viral, bacteriological etc) appearing within the genetic landscape?

Quote:
Another question regarding the hybrids - When they are revealed to the public, will it be acknowledged as a military program?

Will they have specific roles in society
or are they to live a 'normal' (that word has lost all meaning!!) life?

**A gentle integration described as a scientific breakthru which will have benefits to mankind because of the DNA alterations enabling eradification of certain illnesses, etc etc etc. Yes i think it will be shown to be a joint civilian/military breakthru.
Dr Michael Wolff Kruvant said this : the harvesting of tissue from so-called cattle mutilations "is to prepare organelles to adapt to human bodies, to filter out particulates that are killing us as we pollute our planet". He says, "The 'In-Betweens' [human-ET hybrids] will help us and will bring the organelles."

Barry so one of the hybrids' roles is to be the show-pieces of 'perfection', where their genetically altered/re-engineered material is free of certain illnesses and able to filter out particulates?

People will 'see' this as a huge advantage, accept it and 'want it' for themselves and their offspring?

This brings me back to ORME! This superconductive material also shows other inexplicable properties. So there is great potential for the substance to be used in all manner of scientific research. Like research into power (fuel) cells, anti-gravity, parallel dimensions, teleportation, space-time manipulation, micro-transistors, DNA and Nanotechnology Research, the list goes on.

However the most interesting aspect of this substance is the claim this substance ( Orme ) has the ability to dismantle a short-length helix of DNA and then rebuild it.

This substance is reportedly the mysterious miracle substance the Ancients used to make themselves and their structures so mighty.

Reportedly they used this substance
to increase their psychic awareness; in star-gate technology and in genetic manipulation/engineering.

Quote:
for those who are interested

In the May 1995 issue of Scientific American, the effect of the platinum group metal ruthenium was discussed in relation to human DNA.

It was pointed out that when single ruthenium atoms are placed at each end of a short strand of DNA, the strand becomes 10,000 times more conductive. It becomes, in effect, a superconductor.

For some time, chemists had suspected that the double helix might create a highly conductive path along the axis of the molecule, and here was confirmation of the fact.

Similarly, the Platinum Metals Review has featured regular articles concerning the use of platinum, iridium and ruthenium in the treatment of cancers (which are caused through the abnormal and uncontrolled division of body cells).

When a DNA state is altered (as in the case of a cancer), the application of a platinum compound will resonate with the deformed cell, causing the DNA to relax and become corrected.

Such treatment involves no surgery; it does not destroy surrounding tissue with radiation nor kill the immune system, as does radiotherapy or chemotherapy.

The medical profession entered the high-spin arena when the biomedical research division of the pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb announced that ruthenium atoms interact with DNA, correcting the malformation in cancer cells.

(Monatomic gold and platinum metals are in effect "stealth atoms", and it has now been ascertained that body cells communicate with each other by way of stealth atoms through a system of light waves.)

What the new science determines is that monatomic ruthenium resonates with the DNA, dismantles the short-length helix and rebuilds it correctly--just as one might dismantle and resurrect a dilapidated building.

It is known that both iridium and rhodium have anti-ageing properties, while ruthenium and platinum compounds interact with the DNA and the cellular body.

It is also known that gold and the platinum metals, in their monatomic high-spin state, can activate the endocrinal glandular system in a way that heightens awareness, perception and aptitude to extraordinary levels.

In this regard, it is considered that the high-spin powder of gold has a distinct effect upon the pineal gland, increasing melatonin production.

Likewise, the monatomic powder of iridium has a similar effect on the serotonin production of the pituitary gland, and would appear to reactivate the body's "junk DNA" along with the under-used and unused parts of the brain.
The highlighted yellow is something CW may be interested in reading.

Thanks Barry once again.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-15-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #377
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Barry,

Do you have the same DNA as most of us?
this will open a can of worms but will take the risk in answering. Throughout childhood i have been involved with a genetic program that is run by 3 major nations. During involvement with this program and other events further down the line my DNa has been manipulated. thats as far as i'm prepared to state openly here

Do you think our DNA contains traces of plants and animals?
experimentation includes such processes yes

I gotta tell ya, some people truly resemble plants and animals
lol know what ya mean lol

You say "beyond you", does that mean you dont know? What do you think, personally? - about humans having the capabilities to perfect our own DNA. In addition, a procedure, a process etc..?
i obviously do not have all the answers, no one does, and would never pretend to. If some things are out of my need to know then its beyond my knowledge parameters. I could hazard a guess but this could be misleading

Thank you kindly for your insight
my pleasure, hope i've helped, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #378
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry it sounds as though it doesn't matter who 'wins' (white hates/dark hats) there will still be controlling factions ruling the roost here.
Quote:

I try and be not so pessimistic as parameters can change so much, from what i have seen of the projections, several scenarios can play out, this controlling stormtrooper type you state would be the worse case scenario. Over a period of time i think there will be even more variables brought into the equation

When those in Control take away the individual's right to reproduce naturally (with whomever they choose ) they walk the path of a Dictatorship society.

to be perfectly honest i cannot see that taking place or allowed to even begin to that level

That is good to hear. Your responses should allay the fears of many.

All the Best
Ara

Old 11-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #379
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

Above you mentioned you were involved in a program from childhood - how are people selected for these projects in general? Is it random, or do certain genetic traits interest different factions?

Within the military subjects, are the people in these tests doing so willingly? Do they know what is actually being done to them? Is there a level of deception to obtain volunteers?

Outside of the military subjects how would one even go about putting themselves forward? Or is it a random sampling of the pop.? I'm not reffering to exposing people to certain circumstances and watching for a reaction! lol
Actuall genetic testing - do people volunteer?

If experiments are done on children surely they did not choose this?? Where/how are they obtaining subjects?

I have a STRONG suspicion that any person who has been admitted to hospital or even has a medical record is a potential candidate. Is this used as a way of monitering people/experiments/side-effects/results?

Im not claiming I am being actively watched but I was recently admitted for a few days and having been in hospital a number of times in my life, there were a few things I found highly odd! I did question, but what can you actually do when you're in there!

Makes you wonder just how 'free' we actually are.

Thanks in advance Barry
Best regards
Iain
Old 11-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #380
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry do I understand this correctly that the hybrids will have to go into 'quarantine camps' (as per Alien Nation)?
there are numerous individuals freely going about their daily lives here already, with more and more to come. Depending on whom controls which ones i do not see that necessary. As more than one faction are involved its nigh on impossible to totally control activities between factions regarding their hybrids. Who is to say that certain off planet intelligences simply release theirs into society without any other faction knowing. The broad idea of the A.N. scenario re integration was simply to put the idea across to the masses, would we be able to accept, and cope with, another race on this planet.

If this is correct, why are other hybrids allowed to live amongst the population as a reaction testing experiment then? Are quarantine issues not involved with these hybrids?

On another note, if different factions are creating their own hybrids or splicing 'other DNA' into certain human genomes, isn't there an issue of 'wildfire' viruses (etc) on the table here?
Several high profile agencies keep strict monitoring on this possibility

Personally, I can't see how all Factions can assure their cross-splicing isn't effecting the genetic code resulting in unexpected mutations. Where Nature is involved one cannot account for all variables.
perhaps this is where continuing genetic experimentation occurs in such labs

The only way to do so is to remove Nature from the picture totally, but that would mean...
that would be unethical and certainly not allowed under any circumstances
Is there some Oversight Committee monitoring for any unusual or unexplained mutations (viral, bacteriological etc) appearing within the genetic landscape?
i might be stepping on toes there, a policing of sorts does take place but its complexity is not within my need to know

Dr Michael Wolff Kruvant said this : the harvesting of tissue from so-called cattle mutilations "is to prepare organelles to adapt to human bodies, to filter out particulates that are killing us as we pollute our planet". He says, "The 'In-Betweens' [human-ET hybrids] will help us and will bring the organelles."
i'll go along with that yes

Barry so one of the hybrids' roles is to be the show-pieces of 'perfection', where their genetically altered/re-engineered material is free of certain illnesses and able to filter out particulates?
one faction i know of has the idea of using this for their own greed. Briefly they will 'parade' a perfect specimen, they will invite those wealthy enough to go thru procedures and guarantee offspring will reach the same perfection as the model in front of them.

People will 'see' this as a huge advantage, accept it and 'want it' for themselves and their offspring?
exactly

This brings me back to ORME! This superconductive material also shows other inexplicable properties. So there is great potential for the substance to be used in all manner of scientific research. Like research into power (fuel) cells, anti-gravity, parallel dimensions, teleportation, space-time manipulation, micro-transistors, DNA and Nanotechnology Research, the list goes on.

However the most interesting aspect of this substance is the claim this substance ( Orme ) has the ability to dismantle a short-length helix of DNA and then rebuild it.

This substance is reportedly the mysterious miracle substance the Ancients used to make themselves and their structures so mighty.

Reportedly they used this substance
to increase their psychic awareness; in star-gate technology and in genetic manipulation/engineering.

The highlighted yellow is something CW may be interested in reading.

Thanks Barry once again.

All the Best
Ara
my pleasure, my warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #381
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Barry,

Above you mentioned you were involved in a program from childhood - how are people selected for these projects in general? Is it random, or do certain genetic traits interest different factions?
OK, we have come a long way thus far, let me open the door a little more so to speak, if this forum and its members are ready for the next stage, never knowing whom the high number of daily guests might be from, but lets take a calculated risk here and travel further along that road we call disclosure...............
In the late 1940's a genetic project was set up between 3 nations, the UK, USA and Canada. The idea was to carry on the work done by both German and Japanese scientists during WW2. A database was set up between these nations of its citizens. Projects Oaktree and Anvil. This will be an abridged version, just in case. In the early 50's i became part of that 'survey' of genetics. As a child i was put through very many medicals, tests, procedures, at numerous hospitals and facilities which included Harwell. I would sometimes be taken by my parents to these places, other times men in suits with hats, overcoats sometimes depending on time of year, and taken from my home and into a car and driven somewhere. I endured much pain in some of those procedures. Hundreds of x-rays, blood tests and a host of other things. This carried on until my teens, by then i accepted most of it as in those days children obeyed their parents without question and if you did question a beating from father was in order. Here i might add that my father served with the Royal Engineers during WW2 in Germany. During my childhood i experienced numerous paranormal/ufo type events, which i may relate another time. At these hospitals i would occasionally see other children, more often than not the same ones time and time again, we sort of grew up together as scared kids undergoing things we knew little about but we shared a bond of pain and distress. Of course as i grew older and bolder i asked my parents what that was all about, why me, but never received an answer. They could not look me in the face and would quickly change the subject. Once i became involved with certain departments in the 1970's i finally got the answers i'd been seeking for years, i was shown my files, my life on paper if you will, and it was an ongoing thing.

Within the military subjects, are the people in these tests doing so willingly? Do they know what is actually being done to them? Is there a level of deception to obtain volunteers?
guinea pigs from within the military are plentiful, always a ready and willing supply of volunteers for varying procedures and testing

Outside of the military subjects how would one even go about putting themselves forward? Or is it a random sampling of the pop.? I'm not reffering to exposing people to certain circumstances and watching for a reaction! lol
not in the sense that they know their going to be subjects og genetic manipulation/altering no, the work can be carried out secretly without their knowledge

If experiments are done on children surely they did not choose this?? Where/how are they obtaining subjects?
this area, emotionally tricky, i will detail another time, briefly the parents are in one of many ways forced into this, especially in early days

I have a STRONG suspicion that any person who has been admitted to hospital or even has a medical record is a potential candidate. Is this used as a way of monitering people/experiments/side-effects/results?
perhaps not directly a candidate as you say, but certainly they will be on the main central database

Im not claiming I am being actively watched but I was recently admitted for a few days and having been in hospital a number of times in my life, there were a few things I found highly odd! I did question, but what can you actually do when you're in there!
i'd be intersted in hearing of these

Makes you wonder just how 'free' we actually are.

Thanks in advance Barry
Best regards
Iain
much to come yet, in time, my regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #382
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post

THE WATCHER
Barry,

Is Ruthenium accessible by someone like myself?

Can it be consumed?

Is Ruthenium a bi-product of a nuclear explosion? Better yet, can it be collected? Is nuclear and Ruthenium directly related?

Last edited by sammytray; 11-14-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #383
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Barry,

You mentioned a data base of its citizens, if we are of german blood that means we could still be in this data base?

Thank you again for your answers and details, the more I ask the more I seek to know!
much appreciated
Old 11-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #384
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

There is a new thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7474
Can this be something to be expected from hybrids .... ?

(Just posting the question here because no one else seems to have a clue )

Cheers
Old 11-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #385
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THE WATCHER
Barry,

Does our DNA directly effect ones ability to "manifest"? Or other "abilities"?

or, are some bloodlines (DNA lines) enhanced to perform manifestations more than the other? Could you explain?

Are there "trigger" mechanisms to awaken latent abilities? (DNA that is dorment)

I appologize if my questions seem basic and simple. It just seems easier than trying to find all the educated terms and "language"

Thank you again for your patients and insight

Have you heard the term "superhuman" and do you have any knowledge as to what details make up this name?
Old 11-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #386
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

Can it be consumed?

Is Ruthenium a bi-product of a nuclear explosion? Better yet, can it be collected? Is nuclear and Ruthenium directly related?
i do not think you want to go messing with that compound at all, i believe it is toxic and luckily not too accessable to the public

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 08:42 PM   #387
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

You mentioned a data base of its citizens, if we are of german blood that means we could still be in this data base?
there is a central global database with offshoots covering most of the world. Why do you mention German in particular if i might ask?

Thank you again for your answers and details, the more I ask the more I seek to know!
much appreciated
no problem, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #388
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Barry,

There is a new thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7474
Can this be something to be expected from hybrids .... ?

(Just posting the question here because no one else seems to have a clue )
very difficult to comment by pictures with basic explanatory text, would need to investigate in person obviously. This is not as rare as many might think, a number of individuals since the 50's and 60's have demonstrated these talents. Yes its a form of uncontrolled EM. I have the annoyance at times of changing tv channels, disturbing radio sets and computers, lights on and off and other once humorous effects. Science can explain it in various ways and in down to earth terms (cos they must rationalise things!!).

Cheers
Sorry if not much help but need first hand investigation, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #389
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

abilities yes

or, are some bloodlines (DNA lines) enhanced to perform manifestations more than the other? Could you explain?
those whose DNA has been altered/manipulated/enhanced have greater mind access, greater psi levels, greater abilities to acheive

Are there "trigger" mechanisms to awaken latent abilities? (DNA that is dorment)
that can be accomplished several ways yes, drugs/chemicals, etc

I appologize if my questions seem basic and simple. It just seems easier than trying to find all the educated terms and "language"

Have you heard the term "superhuman" and do you have any knowledge as to what details make up this name?
Yes, superhuman, MK2 human, supersoldier, all enhanced, genetically, explained in previous posts

sorry if response is basic but hope it helps, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #390
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

wow, thanks a ton Barry,

you just answered a handful of questions ive had,
and i didnt even have to ask them. lol
the last couple pages or so told me allot about things ive been wondering..
in regards to this subject, and also others Ive been thinking of that are unrelated. lol

you are good Barry dood! lol

hmm.. i just had another question to but it has slipped me.
doh!

and thanks again for all the materials to!! *deep bows*
Blessings
Old 11-14-2008, 10:47 PM   #391
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

You are most welcome, i'm a bit behind with copies but am trying to get these processed as quickly as possible
THE WATCHER
Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #392
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah thanks Barry for replying on a regular basis to people-i look in on the thread alot and read questions and answers so this is why i don't have any for you-just replying to show my appreciation of you being on here mate.Cheers,mine's a double lagavullin!lol.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #393
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

glad to be of some use in my old age lol
Old 11-15-2008, 01:15 AM   #394
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

Can it be consumed?

Sammytray, I hope my inclusion of information pertaining to ORMEs hasn't provided the reader with the misconception that I am advocating the use of said substance.

Unfortunately, I imagine in the quiet future ORME based substances will be promoted as the medical miracle, the 'be all to end all suffering'. And just as substances are abused in our day and age I imagine there will be those who abuse orme based substances in the near future. Greed is always over-powering.

People will flock to use it without realizing the long-term consequences of their actions.

Whereas pharmaceutical companies report the wondrous healing effects on the physical body, they cannot report on the effects this substance has on our other bodies. I imagine in the distant future the true effects of taking such substances shall be made known though.

Plus I am a firm believer that if you take a substance to acquire abilities then the power over those abilities is not coming directly from you and if you are not in control of those abilities then another power is.
(no malicious intent meant by this statement )

I hope I've cleared that up. And thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my own personal feelings about this substance.

All the Best to you Sammytray.

Ara
Old 11-15-2008, 03:18 AM   #395
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Barry. :FLOWERS2:

I know there is a bright future ahead for us however I'm not wearing rose coloured glasses and expect this brighter future to manifest over night. It's going to take time and it's going to take work. The greatest work involves holding on to a positive outcome within our hearts and minds.

Our Hearts and Minds are the playgrounds of the Powers, so keeping the bullies out of the playgrounds takes concerted effort.

There's going to be some really sad and unfortunate things we, as a civilization, are going to have to endure, but you know what? We will endure and why? Because of that greatest gift we have "our humanity". Our ability to feel for others, that is our saving grace.

There will always be dark spiritual powers, overseers, power hungry humans and OPI, yet at the same time there will always be spiritual powers, OPI and humans who see those oppressive forces and work in opposition to them. It's the way it's been since the dawning of "humanity". Before that time the oppressive forces laid sway over the people, but not anymore.

When we were gifted with the ability to "freely think" to become an 'intelligent species' the game changed.

When we were gifted with this great quality called "humanity" we changed the game once again.
We began to "think" about others, we began to understand what "oppression" meant and to act against it.

This is why we will have a brighter and free future.

We cannot have anything other, because we wouldn't accept it.

In our brighter future there will probably still be those who find dark alleys to do their business, that more than likely won't change, however the overall feel of the time will be positive and bright. We are a species that is evolving.

You see the tighter one tries to hold the strings and control the destiny of the human race the more the people react and when you are holding on too tight something is going to give-way. The bonds will be broken.

Just as the dark ones crave complete control and power it is that 'craving' which will eventually be their undoing. (boy does that statement have a multi-level meaning!)

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #396
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

OK, we have come a long way thus far, let me open the door a little more so to speak, if this forum and its members are ready for the next stage, never knowing whom the high number of daily guests might be from, but lets take a calculated risk here and travel further along that road we call disclosure...............
In the late 1940's a genetic project was set up between 3 nations, the UK, USA and Canada. The idea was to carry on the work done by both German and Japanese scientists during WW2. A database was set up between these nations of its citizens. Projects Oaktree and Anvil. This will be an abridged version, just in case. In the early 50's i became part of that 'survey' of genetics. As a child i was put through very many medicals, tests, procedures, at numerous hospitals and facilities which included Harwell. I would sometimes be taken by my parents to these places, other times men in suits with hats, overcoats sometimes depending on time of year, and taken from my home and into a car and driven somewhere. I endured much pain in some of those procedures. Hundreds of x-rays, blood tests and a host of other things. This carried on until my teens, by then i accepted most of it as in those days children obeyed their parents without question and if you did question a beating from father was in order. Here i might add that my father served with the Royal Engineers during WW2 in Germany. During my childhood i experienced numerous paranormal/ufo type events, which i may relate another time. At these hospitals i would occasionally see other children, more often than not the same ones time and time again, we sort of grew up together as scared kids undergoing things we knew little about but we shared a bond of pain and distress. Of course as i grew older and bolder i asked my parents what that was all about, why me, but never received an answer. They could not look me in the face and would quickly change the subject. Once i became involved with certain departments in the 1970's i finally got the answers i'd been seeking for years, i was shown my files, my life on paper if you will, and it was an ongoing thing.

Thank you very much for this Barry. I can imagine your experiences growing up were difficult to make sense of and it shows how far you have come that you can share your story.
Having been part of this for so much of your life can you advise if you were part of only 1 particular program or a series of programs?
Is there a level of progression? i.e. if you complete a certain project/program successfully you are moved onto an advanced program?

not in the sense that they know their going to be subjects og genetic manipulation/altering no, the work can be carried out secretly without their knowledge
Do these tests not result in physical changes? Can you give any examples of what a subject may experience?

this area, emotionally tricky, i will detail another time, briefly the parents are in one of many ways forced into this, especially in early days
I always suspected factions were capable of un-moral practices but this in particular really gets me mad!!

Ok, In short, i was treated fot asthma since 3 years old. Was in hospital a number of times up to age 10 when I seemed to grow out of it I believe isthe phrase. Im 23 now, play regular sport and had no issues. One wkend I was having serious breathin difficulties and went to hospital where the usual nebuliser and tabs didnt wrk. Now, thats all fine.
I was kept in for 3 days. On day 1, they took blood from my arm, my wrist on the same arm, and from my other wrist. 3 samples. They did this each day I was in. They said they were for testing.
I'm no doctor - but what is that all about?? lol

Do you have a time ref. in which we could expect the anouncement of the hybrid program in the mainstream public?

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #397
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no problem, regards

THE WATCHER
Well for one, I have german roots (royalty, along with swedish/nordic roots/royalty). In addition you mentioned the "royal Engineers" from germany during WWII. It seems the "royal engineers" Have quite a bit of information leading to an assumption that much has begun from Germany. Any thoughts?

Last edited by sammytray; 11-15-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:09 PM   #398
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Sammytray, I hope my inclusion of information pertaining to ORMEs hasn't provided the reader with the misconception that I am advocating the use of said substance.

Unfortunately, I imagine in the quiet future ORME based substances will be promoted as the medical miracle, the 'be all to end all suffering'. And just as substances are abused in our day and age I imagine there will be those who abuse orme based substances in the near future. Greed is always over-powering.

People will flock to use it without realizing the long-term consequences of their actions.

Whereas pharmaceutical companies report the wondrous healing effects on the physical body, they cannot report on the effects this substance has on our other bodies. I imagine in the distant future the true effects of taking such substances shall be made known though.

Plus I am a firm believer that if you take a substance to acquire abilities then the power over those abilities is not coming directly from you and if you are not in control of those abilities then another power is.
(no malicious intent meant by this statement )

I hope I've cleared that up. And thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my own personal feelings about this substance.

All the Best to you Sammytray.

Ara
Ara, you are a gift and your gifts are welcome here !

I always look at both ends of the spectrum and ask questions that "entertain". No no no, I do not think your advocating the use of ANY substance. I was simply curious as to the effects and or possible usages on a "black market" scenario. I am still curious as to how the substance is collected.

Much love an light to you!
Old 11-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #399
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sorry if response is basic but hope it helps, regards

THE WATCHER
abilities yes

Do you mean the Ability to manifest? What abilities? Concentration, process etc...? (sorry, kinda asking the same question again) Some may have a "one up" scenario on others based on DNA?

those whose DNA has been altered/manipulated/enhanced have greater mind access, greater psi levels, greater abilities to acheive

How can one know?

that can be accomplished several ways yes, drugs/chemicals, etc

How about any mental exercises?

Yes, superhuman, MK2 human, supersoldier, all enhanced, genetically, explained in previous posts

Thank you Barry, sorry to be repetitive on the "superhuman" subject.

Could some of "us" be superhuman and not know it yet? (created, released to be used later? )

So thankfull for your time Barry
Old 11-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #400
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

Thank you very much for this Barry. I can imagine your experiences growing up were difficult to make sense of and it shows how far you have come that you can share your story.
Having been part of this for so much of your life can you advise if you were part of only 1 particular program or a series of programs?The main program was the genetics one but others were offshoots but combined with this
Is there a level of progression? i.e. if you complete a certain project/program successfully you are moved onto an advanced program?
an ongoing process

no actual volunteering by the public no, guinea pigs are selected
Do these tests not result in physical changes? Can you give any examples of what a subject may experience?
thats not an easy one to answer as variables within each individual, mine has been eyesight and hearing, perfect night vision and acute hearing, painfully acute at times, it varies so much

I always suspected factions were capable of un-moral practices but this in particular really gets me mad!!

Ok, In short, i was treated fot asthma since 3 years old. Was in hospital a number of times up to age 10 when I seemed to grow out of it I believe isthe phrase. Im 23 now, play regular sport and had no issues. One wkend I was having serious breathin difficulties and went to hospital where the usual nebuliser and tabs didnt wrk. Now, thats all fine.
I was kept in for 3 days. On day 1, they took blood from my arm, my wrist on the same arm, and from my other wrist. 3 samples. They did this each day I was in. They said they were for testing.
I'm no doctor - but what is that all about?? lol

could be something could be nothing, each individual is on UK medical database linked directly to central database held in USA
Do you have a time ref. in which we could expect the anouncement of the hybrid program in the mainstream public?
no exact timeline set no

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
my pleasure, regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread