Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #1276
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

It's that fine line that drives me crazy. I too have come to the conclusion over many years that my spiritual/paranormal experiences are too easily explained by ETs. Would you care to elaborate some more on that "line" Watcher(s)?

Old 05-04-2009, 02:28 AM   #1277
Alterego
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Watcher(s), i don't know how i didn't notice before, but i'm intrigued by the signature at the bottom of your posts, "Ordo Ab Chao"...

Has that always been your signature or has it been changed recently?

Many thanks
Old 05-04-2009, 05:14 AM   #1278
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Agape you a PM. Thank you so much for your thought expanding replies. Very much appreciated. Another day another lesson.

All the Best
Ara
Old 05-04-2009, 05:20 AM   #1279
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

***I imagine in the latter comment that the spiritual DNA was in resonance with the physical DNA. If the foundation pattern isn’t available within the spiritual blueprint then there would be nothing to draw from and build upon.

No, if i may correct you here with help of some common terms, it's rather as when the original blueprint of one and the other race decide to dissolve itself and 'merry together', creating original hybrid pattern. It's their 'right' and you can't basically force them to do so even on such level.

***Agape so this happened naturally?

***In essence what you are saying is that creating hybrids isn’t as easy as 1-2-3. One needs an amalgam something that bridges the species barrier so the receiving immune system doesn’t see the additional genetic material as an alien invader. Hence why bat or reptile genetic material is added to certain chimeric experiments.

Adding another genetic material just so to increase receptivity towards other intelligent information is kind of very dirty method, and certainly not the easiest one to use either ( from my point of view ).

***I agree completely.

Yet different 'intelligences' are incarnating into the human soul-mind experience and in doing so expanding the parameters or as you refer to it the 'species intelligent pattern'. It is not a mutation but an expansion, ultimately resulting in the addition of energy layers to genetic material. Sometimes however the additional material can shave energy off instead of adding to it so I understand where your concern below fits in.

They're not as much 'expanding it' as human bio-intelligence itself is in fact more complicated than theirs , but most of it is either dormant, scattered or 'unplugged' in present stage.

*** because theirs is so 'ordered'.

***Agape you seem to have a specific OPI in mind, so may I ask who ‘theirs’ is?

The statement above was previously yours Ara , so i suppose there are some specific OPI on your mind too ,
your own experiences ?

***My comment was in regard to many different Intelligences originating from different levels of 'conscious intelligence'. My apologies Agape I thought you were referring to a specific type of Intelligence which has been incarnating into human form throughout history.

I think it'd be unfair to you, me and others to expound on my identity right now, thanks for understanding. If your interest is unspoiled with many other theories and agendas flooding the web, and persist you want to know, we may talk about it.

***I never close a door where a lesson can be learned or re-learned.

Quote:
Agape:

Certainly, goes well with my opinion..Regarding the Treaties between different OPI as far as i know, these are sorted fairly between themselves . May say on very equal platform with respect to their nature and involvment here. Those of really benevolent character are far from willing to be part of any war or lobby whatsoever. They may protect individuals, groups , nations or even all of this planetprovided there're no treaties signed with the deceptive forces . If so they can do very little to pull people out of the trouble.
Indeed, can't protect them from themselves.

Last edited by Ara; 05-04-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #1280
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Great care must be undertaken here as a very fine line can be drawn between the two types of experiences
The fact that there is a line, answers much.
The line, though fine, is distinct. And some experiences lay on either side of it. It's just that some experiences lay right on the line. lol.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #1281
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
It's that fine line that drives me crazy. I too have come to the conclusion over many years that my spiritual/paranormal experiences are too easily explained by ETs. Would you care to elaborate some more on that "line" Watcher(s)?
It is simply a matter of belief within the individual, those with strong religious beliefs tend to view any such experience within the realms of religion. Many years ago a very astute researcher by the name of John Keel put forward a notion about cosmic jokers and the way certain apparent OPI played games with humans, a sense of humour they showed. Here we must be cautious too as perhaps these 'cosmic jokers' play out their games by way of interacting in certain playful ways

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 05-04-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #1282
sleepingnomore

I'm soo with you on the "Cosmic Jokers"! I hear so many experiences from people about their "guides" and how they have a sense of humour and play tricks on them. If I were an OPI I'd be tempted to mess around with ignorant species myself.

I've come to the conclusion that (your description) OPIs are entertaining themselves at our expense. That doesn't necessarily account for all experiences. We cannot discount the personal encounters of the benevolent and malenevolent beings.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #1283
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterego View Post
Hi Watcher(s), i don't know how i didn't notice before, but i'm intrigued by the signature at the bottom of your posts, "Ordo Ab Chao"...

Has that always been your signature or has it been changed recently?

Many thanks
A recent amendment
Old 05-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #1284
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I'm soo with you on the "Cosmic Jokers"! I hear so many experiences from people about their "guides" and how they have a sense of humour and play tricks on them. If I were an OPI I'd be tempted to mess around with ignorant species myself.

I've come to the conclusion that (your description) OPIs are entertaining themselves at our expense. That doesn't necessarily account for all experiences. We cannot discount the personal encounters of the benevolent and malenevolent beings.

No no no, we merely wished to mention that there are elements within benign and helpful OPI that share humour and a sense of fun alongside their human counterparts. This in no way discounts very many experiences humans have with both friendly and not so friendly OPI
Old 05-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #1285
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Happens naturally . Consider each species intelligent pattern ( the blueprint , spiritual DNA in your terms ) as autonomous entity created to carry responsibility for whole species in fact.
We've talked about fusion of two totally different patterns here, each unique for another species. Forget evolution..beings were created in multiplicity and variety, during different epochs of universal time, to different time-space conditions, the common link between them all is the spark of creative intelligence responsible for their occurrence.
Genetic experimentation allows to change a very little part of it all, you might say it can access the orbit of manifestation but not the nucleus where core of the information is stored, the pattern in all its complexity is too intelligent in fact to survive while you cut it to pieces.

So in that sense, birth of new hybrid species is rare and can only happen 'naturally'. Artificially created hybrids still carry the base genome of one or another kind and their progeny as well.

*** because theirs is so 'ordered'.

Good point. The organisation level marks the presence of alien genome in our own, in a case it exists. This very subtle way it's able to affect all living functions.

***My comment was in regard to many different Intelligences originating from different levels of 'conscious intelligence'. My apologies Agape I thought you were referring to a specific type of Intelligence which has been incarnating into human form throughout history.

I see. No need for apologies Ara. I think there had been quite few OPI who had left their imprints with/in mankind from very remote past of our history till now, and each would deserve their own statement on this.
Not all of them i'm even familliar with. Problem with most is that they're not how people see them .

***I never close a door where a lesson can be learned or re-learned.

To one with open mind doors are never closed...

I'm also learning every day

Have a good day

Quote:
It is simply a matter of belief within the individual, those with strong religious beliefs tend to view any such experience within the realms of religion. Many years ago a very astute researcher by the name of John Keel put forward a notion about cosmic jokers and the way certain apparent OPI played games with humans, a sense of humour they showed. Here we must be cautious too as perhaps these 'cosmic jokers' play out their games by way of interacting in certain playful ways
I've seen in my own eyes there are ET hyperspace technologies designed to create and beam very perfect and beautiful images of various religious figures to peoples mind. However advanced such technologies might be, i've felt slightly disgusted..at that point.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #1286
sleepingnomore

Quote:
No no no, we merely wished to mention that there are elements within benign and helpful OPI that share humour and a sense of fun alongside their human counterparts. This in no way discounts very many experiences humans have with both friendly and not so friendly OPI
I apologize if you misunderstood me. Rereading my post I didn't sucessfully express what I had wanted to.

I understand that OPIs have personalities as diverse as us and since I also believe we were seeded and genetically engineered to some extent by OPIs that is not surprising.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #1287
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:

Happens naturally . Consider each species intelligent pattern ( the blueprint , spiritual DNA in your terms ) as autonomous entity created to carry responsibility for whole species in fact.
We've talked about fusion of two totally different patterns here, each unique for another species. Forget evolution..beings were created in multiplicity and variety, during different epochs of universal time, to different time-space conditions, the common link between them all is the spark of creative intelligence responsible for their occurrence.
Genetic experimentation allows to change a very little part of it all, you might say it can access the orbit of manifestation but not the nucleus where core of the information is stored, the pattern in all its complexity is too intelligent in fact to survive while you cut it to pieces.

So in that sense, birth of new hybrid species is rare and can only happen 'naturally'. Artificially created hybrids still carry the base genome of one or another kind and their progeny as well.
Agape I think what you refer to above is what I refer to as the Master Template. The template in it's original form is always held yet the 'copies' can hold mutations, evolve via environment etc and be genetically modified.

Is my understanding correlating to what you were referring to as the 'photocopies'? (If I haven't explained my understanding well enough then I can expand in PM)

Hoping we are building a bridge of understanding here.

All the Best
Ara
Old 05-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #1288
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
[COLOR=Yellow]

Agape I think what you refer to above is what I refer to as the Master Template. The template in it's original form is always held yet the 'copies' can hold mutations, evolve via environment etc and be genetically modified.

Is my understanding correlating to what you were referring to as the 'photocopies'? (If I haven't explained my understanding well enough then I can expand in PM)

Hoping we are building a bridge of understanding here.

All the Best
Ara
Thanks Ara, very well suting nomination. That's exactly what we were talking about . The master template is basically changeless through all the evolutionary path of any particular species.
It's 'lower layers' are only the ones prone to mutation.

By the way, the first hand example of 'hybridisation' is cross-breeding of human beings among their own kind. Though their number was limited at the beginning they've created numerous 'photocopies' and varieties by combining the already changed imprint of the original.

Thus we have genders, races, local ethnics etc., various genotypes scattered all over the earth, but the original 'master template' has no gender or race.

Next question next round

The bridge certainly extends very far..

Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #1289
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Thanks Ara, very well suting nomination. That's exactly what we were talking about . The master template is basically changeless through all the evolutionary path of any particular species.
It's 'lower layers' are only the ones prone to mutation.

***Finally! LOL Now I am with you.

By the way, the first hand example of 'hybridisation' is cross-breeding of human beings among their own kind. Though their number was limited at the beginning they've created numerous 'photocopies' and varieties by combining the already changed imprint of the original.

***Yes this I understand. For some reason when you wrote of hybridization occurring naturally I did not equate your statement to the earlier prototypes of humans. Suffering brain fog at the moment.

Thus we have genders, races, local ethnics etc., various genotypes scattered all over the earth, but the original 'master template' has no gender or race.

***Indeed, it is the Master Template from which all derive from.

Must say I am curious as to how this information came to be known. I can think of two possibilities, the information was gleaned from OPI in communication with 'others' or someone found an artifact based on that information.

Next question next round

***Thank goodness.

All the Best
Ara
Old 05-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #1290
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

You are swift lady ( are you..)

***Yes this I understand. For some reason when you wrote of hybridization occurring naturally I did not equate your statement to the earlier prototypes of humans. Suffering brain fog at the moment.

The previous comment where i've used 'naturally' in context with 'hybridization' did not focus on the same phenomenon though. There we talked about the processes of coalescence between two totally different biological information patterns such as human and other, with respect to ET-human hybridization experiments and that's where i've mentioned that 'total fusion' of them is something that can't be coerced artificially but can only happen 'naturally= by their own decision' , something that requires agreement from both of them .
Apologies forwards, i'm not being really systematic here ..

Talking about the Master Template , nice denomination, on human level either , there's no need for such coalescence to happen as it's basically tranferred from one parent to one child .

I may doubt it'd ever happen in intergalactic proportions , some say it did. Well, things do happen sometimes..

Right as correct

Must say I am curious as to how this information came to be known. I can think of two possibilities, the information was gleaned from OPI in communication with 'others' or someone found an artifact based on that information.

Both you may say, but full information on the subject is still classified

***Thank goodness.

And thanks to you as well, see i found all the nice smileyes

Old 05-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #1291
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You are swift lady ( are you..)

The previous comment where i've used 'naturally' in context with 'hybridization' did not focus on the same phenomenon though. There we talked about the processes of coalescence between two totally different biological information patterns such as human and other, with respect to ET-human hybridization experiments and that's where i've mentioned that 'total fusion' of them is something that can't be coerced artificially but can only happen 'naturally= by their own decision' , something that requires agreement from both of them .
Apologies forwards, i'm not being really systematic here ..

***Yes so it was Agape. Brain fog again on my part. LOL
And my understanding concurs with what you've shared above.

Talking about the Master Template , nice denomination, on human level either , there's no need for such coalescence to happen as it's basically tranferred from one parent to one child .

***Indeed correct to my understanding also.

I may doubt it'd ever happen in intergalactic proportions , some say it did. Well, things do happen sometimes..

***I am sure it did happen in intergalactic proportions.

Right as correct

Both you may say, but full information on the subject is still classified

***Ah ok

***Thank goodness.

And thanks to you as well, see i found all the nice smileyes

***Yay.

All the Best
Ara
Old 05-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #1292
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Order out of chaos.

Do you belive it?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #1293
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Faith and believe..the eternal committment of knowledge to ignorance and ignorance to knowledge..things in natural state do have an order yes.

Creation happened in correct order..we are all orderly beings with systems on our mind. This is to sort out the chaos outside, to be able to do so.

Living universe versus non living universe, the higher order against the lower order, looks chaotic but more you understand more you find out that things are perfectly logical.
It's all about orders and how to sort them out..

''Go tell the World''

Last edited by Agape; 05-11-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #1294
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Faith and believe..the eternal committment of knowledge to ignorance and ignorance to knowledge..things in natural state do have an order yes.

Creation happened in correct order..we are all orderly beings with systems on our mind. This is to sort out the chaos outside, to be able to do so.

Living universe versus non living universe, the higher order against the lower order, looks chaotic but more you understand more you find out that things are perfectly logical.

''Go tell the World''
Everything is as it is meant to be, isn't that perfect order?

Creating chaos to bring about a NEW desired order was what I was asking - do the watchers hold this to be a viable solution to 'dis-closure'?

Lets look at the word believe shall we

LIE
VEIL
EVIL

Look deeper ...
Old 05-12-2009, 06:13 AM   #1295
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

''Go tell the World''
Hi Agape,

We are constantly bombarded with many sensations (internal & external), many different thoughts, ideas, all of which influence our minds and emotions. I imagine having an orderly thought process would help to understand the world/environment around us.

I understand there are ancient texts which provide the necessary rituals, initiations and activations which assist this to occur in a natural way, however the regular person doesn't have access to these doctrines. Having said that, how can we, the public, structure our thought processes in a more logical/ordered way without Becoming so clinical in our thought processes that we lose our inherent connection to our humanitarian qualities?

Nice to continue with our dialogs.

All the Best
Ara
Old 05-12-2009, 06:19 AM   #1296
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mankind has shown that any being outwardly appearing out of the norm is rejected and is perceived as a threat to him.To alleviate the fears
inborn within mankind OPI have utilised advanced genetic research to
lessen the shock factor when interacting with mankind on various levels.

The Watchers,

Can you elaborate how OPI have utilised advanced genetic research in the described scenario above please? Many thanks.

All the Best
Ara

Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #1297
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Even though the health conditions of The Watcher continue to be a concern we will allow him to return here for direct postings within the next 48 hours. We will of course continue to monitor here and should the need arise, buffer The Watcher against any unnecessary situations. We act as go-betweens and have limited direct resources available to us in specific fields, we call upon others whom have more direct access. Later it is hoped to answer the above postings and also to state our current views on Full Ufo Disclosure. Thankyou for your patience.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #1298
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

VIEWS TOWARDS FULL UFO DISCLOSURE.............

Avalon and Camelot members should try to perceive that should Disclosure processes begin it will be as a layered process, the top, the most easy and non destructive layer, will be official proclamation that this planet has been visited by other life forms and continues to be visited by same.
This will be an official acknowledgement that an alien race using technology far advanced than ours, commonly referred to as Ufo's, have been interacting with our planet for quite some time.
This will be passed forwards with the acknowledgement that many nations have been studying, researching, investigating this phenomena, overtly and covertly.
Officials will state something along the lines that after many years of close scrutiny no threat has been perceived by these visitors and that the various nations feel the public safety is secured and continued with the release of this information.

THAT IS THE TOP, OUTERMOST LAYER OF THE DISCLOSURE 'ONION'...........

As we begin to peel off towards the next layer, accountability looms on the horizon for many, but not just yet, the next layer is also relatively 'safe'...............
This layer centres around various nations acquiring pieces of hardware that have crashed and been retrieved, with the idea of trying to ascertain its workings, usually in order to try and back engineer and use the acquired technology to further advance our own. This will be glossed over as much as they can get away with but with full knowledge certain nations will have to come clean with their various retrievals and the special projects set up to reverse engineer hardware that has found its way into their possession. A brief mention of special projects and secure facilities will follow but will be limited in its release.

These first two layers are of little consequence in the big picture and although the various nations will seemingly resist releasing the information they know very little in the way of repercussions will ensue post disclosure, they know that this is really data already accepted by most.It is the next few layers that they fear being peeled open to public scrutiny. For here there will be much in the way of accountability, many agencies will have to shut down specific projects and there could very well be legal proceedings brought about in post disclosure times.The publics trust in the Governments, the Military, Intelligence and other Agencies will be at an all time low if these deeper layers were peeled open.

THESE DEEPER LAYERS PERTAIN TO AREAS SUCH AS........

(NOT IN LAYERED ORDER OF COURSE)

Alien Abductions.
Mutilation cases.
MILAB abductions....also joint Alien/Military abductions.
True nature of technology advancement gleaned from Alien technologies, including other sources of energy.
Genetic experimentation/engineering/enhancements.
Mindcontrolling technologies.
Facilities whose remit within deep black projects cover some/all of above, such as Dulce, Peasemore, Lambourne, China Lakes, etc etc etc.
These and others will be virtually impossible for inclusion within full disclosure, or at least will take many years to be revealed openly.

Perhaps that is sufficient for now, more another time.

With the permission of Avalon and Camelot members we would like to input at some stage information regarding the alleged Dulce facility, Stargate technologies, alleged MJ12 data and a few others.........at some stage

Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #1299
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
The Watchers,

Can you elaborate how OPI have utilised advanced genetic research in the described scenario above please? Many thanks.
[/COLOR]

All the Best
Ara

In short, those OPI that walk among us have gone undetected because of the genetic alterations they have undertaken in order to walk freely among us, simple as that.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #1300
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Alien Abductions.
Mutilation cases.
MILAB abductions....also joint Alien/Military abductions.
True nature of technology advancement gleaned from Alien technologies, including other sources of energy.
Genetic experimentation/engineering/enhancements.
Mindcontrolling technologies.
Facilities whose remit within deep black projects cover some/all of above, such as Dulce, Peasemore, Lambourne, China Lakes, etc etc etc.
These and others will be virtually impossible for inclusion within full disclosure, or at least will take many years to be revealed openly.

Perhaps that is sufficient for now, more another time.

Very interesting summary. I'm guessing gravity manipulation technology, and the science behind it, falls somewhere in this list. Can you give some idea as to how sensitive this information is? After all, it's pretty obvious UFOs aren't using rockets.

Quote:
With the permission of Avalon and Camelot members we would like to input at some stage information regarding the alleged Dulce facility, Stargate technologies, alleged MJ12 data and a few others.........at some stage
Don't hold back on my account. I've enjoyed reading this thread for quite a while, though I usually just sit back and watch. Any information on any of these topics would be of interest to me.
Closed Thread