Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Illuminati III: Crowned Killers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I3oGb2...x=0&playnext=1

A series of 6 videos by Chris everard on world royal political elite and murder for power.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuminati III: Crowned Killers

Amazing video's. Guess we found another intelligent human being that validates Icke's message

Thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, thanks

Allways is good to listen Icke (well, sometimes and in some topics at least hahaha)

Cheers!!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I3oGb2...x=0&playnext=1

A series of 6 videos by Chris everard on world royal political elite and murder for power.
Looking forward to viewing it, if that is an expression I can use in this case.

But remember, we gave them our power, we empowered them. We are still looking for a 'chosen one', always ready and willing to give all our power away, it seems.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

There is no doubt that power has addictive properties and that those who succumb to it will do anything to retain it.

This illuminati label that is used as an umbrella for every power addicted group is hard for me to buy. Videos that use stark images and threatening ideas are clearly using fear to suck us in to this delusion. Mankind has not been able to sustain a consistent plan for very long. Human nature leaves the door open for someone to mess the plan up or expose it.

There are those who are in power and wish to maintain that power. They are not the illuminati. They are people who are addicted to power and live in an altered reality. Energy would be better focused on exposing the individuals that use thier power negatively. Not calling them all the work of one group that has existed since the dawn of civilization.

Call me names, tell me I'm blind to truth, send me links to youtube videos. None of these are good arguments of a secret society that will kill, imprison, starve us to further thier agenda. We are threatened only by inaction to right the wrongs of those individuals commiting crimes against us and our environment.

Take action. get involved politically. A simple call to your representative in govt only takes a minute. Less time than it takes to post a link to a youtube video that is designed to further somebody's agenda.

Here is a link in case you need to find the phone number of your representative in govt.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

We can make the world a better place, we need to take responsibility first.

May you realize the oneness that we are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree entirely huey but look at it this way-if people don't see the information through videos or books whether it be "conspiracy" or not how are they going to know what's happening on order to understand and email or contact their own govt.?This is information made available to enable people to look at the agendas and world generally from a different angle.Youtube and certain sites such as this have helped me enormously to break the veil.Once the veil is down then you act.These sources on info. are essential in an enabling manner.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I agree entirely huey but look at it this way-if people don't see the information through videos or books whether it be "conspiracy" or not how are they going to know what's happening on order to understand and email or contact their own govt.?This is information made available to enable people to look at the agendas and world generally from a different angle.Youtube and certain sites such as this have helped me enormously to break the veil.Once the veil is down then you act.These sources on info. are essential in an enabling manner.
Sorry, I didnt mean to imply that youtube videos are useless, only that they shouldnt be watched and blindly subscribed to. Books, news and personal experience should be used to corroborate them before dissemanating them as truth.

Part of the veil is disinformation in any of its forms.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i realise what you meant huey-no probs.It's about discernment also ain't it big guy!
Old 12-19-2008, 04:43 AM   #9
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy on Para Nexus radio Sept 08
http://www.paranexus.org/forum/index...76d67&page=119
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #10
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the post.
It may be coincidence but at the end of the last video showing a flag of stripes and symbols did I see a McDonalds double arch: zip:
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote