Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:28 AM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams

A dream can be a window into many things. It can lead one into self-discovery, it can take one onto another timeline, into another dimension and into the future or the past.

I've learned that earthquake dreams represent great change, volcano dreams deep concerns about what it important, glass can be an illusion or delusion about to shatter and ocean dreams speak of hidden emotions. In a normal dream each symbol is a symbol of the self. In the pre-cog dreams a doorway is open to the most likely future that may happen. Operative word, "may."

If you wish to explore a dream in depth one can use journal dialoguing as a means to discover the hidden meanings of the symbols... ask each what it wants and what it needs. Ira Progroff did some wonderful work with this and journal dialoguing is easy to do if one is willing to take the time for this type of self-exploration.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #27
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

I repeatedly have dream of tsunamis sevaral times a month. I also have battle dreams where it appears our jets are also engaged in an extraterrestrial battle. I am standing in a wooded area peering up through the pine trees. Also, I dream of small balls of light (probes) circling homes and attempting to find out who is in the house. I believe in reincarnation so my concern is this a past memory or a future possibiity.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #28
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I repeatedly have dream of tsunamis sevaral times a month. I also have battle dreams where it appears our jets are also engaged in an extraterrestrial battle. I am standing in a wooded area peering up through the pine trees. Also, I dream of small balls of light (probes) circling homes and attempting to find out who is in the house. I believe in reincarnation so my concern is this a past memory or a future possibiity.
I don't believer in reincarnation, but I do have a whole heap of strange memories from times and places that I know aren't from this life. That whole subject really intrigues me. To date, the best thing I can come up with is that I have memories that have been "passed on" in some way, or that I am picking them up.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #29
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry but i do not understand you do not belive in reincarnation but have dreams and images from that past, I believe in reincarnation due to a autistic daughter that has full recall.

But we all believe different things, if you feel that reincarnation is not real, then very simply my friend, they are what they are Dreams, that need no explanation if the come from deep within you, but an attempt to understand yourself which from what I see from your posts you are struggling with, and to be honest we all struggle with if we are really honest.

I have experiences that I can explain, I have guides that explain it, but I also have had instances with the reptilians that I can not explain, but ultimately the answers to many of my question lay with myself I have just not searched hard enough, we all suffer from cognitive dissidence, even those who are more awake and perceptually experienced than others.

Its all about perspective, and how you view your self, the only real question is what do you think your dreams tell you? , do you have deja vu?, that's usually a sign that you are on the right path.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #30
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
I am sorry but i do not understand you do not belive in reincarnation but have dreams and images from that past, I believe in reincarnation due to a autistic daughter that has full recall.

But we all believe different things, if you feel that reincarnation is not real, then very simply my friend, they are what they are Dreams, that need no explanation if the come from deep within you, but an attempt to understand yourself which from what I see from your posts you are struggling with, and to be honest we all struggle with if we are really honest.

I have experiences that I can explain, I have guides that explain it, but I also have had instances with the reptilians that I can not explain, but ultimately the answers to many of my question lay with myself I have just not searched hard enough, we all suffer from cognitive dissidence, even those who are more awake and perceptually experienced than others.

Its all about perspective, and how you view your self, the only real question is what do you think your dreams tell you? , do you have deja vu?, that's usually a sign that you are on the right path.
My "middle name" is deja vu! I experience it on a daily basis. I have to stop, constantly, and think: "what's going on here?".. I feel as though I have relived moments time and time again. I don't just get deja vu, bu if I am traveling in a car, past various places, I can feel so many things as I am passing different areas (as if I am connecting with things that have happened from every area). I can't explain any of these things fully.

One thing was suggested to me a little while back (about deja vu). That I am being "abducted" and that the abductors are placing me back in time where I left off, and sometimes they put me back "a few moments earlier" (which I have already lived through) and that is what is constantly giving me deja vu. I don't know about that, but I certainly do get it A LOT!
This does NOT mean I am being "abducted". I really don't know WHY I am getting it. I honestly don't. I can't say i know.

Regarding reincarnation. See, there's so much I don't know. Also, there's so much a LOT of people don't know. I find that it is human nature to feel as though they HAVE to choose a position (like to choose a side -- or choose a view). Many people talk about issues as if it's just plain out fact, but I try not to do that. What happens if your view changes tomorrow? What happens if you are stuck with your views and you cannot grow and learn because you didn't recognize new information?

I certainly have MEMORIES, which I have had all of my life -- since I was a child. I used to wonder where these places were and why I can't go there anymore. I STILL have them, and even new ones come all the time. However, that still isn't enough evidence to me that it is a "past life". I can think of at least 1/2 a dozen other explanations. Maybe it is a transplanted memory? Maybe I am picking it up from someone who DID live in that time? Maybe before I was born I was watching (or responsible for) a person FROM that time. I can go on and on. But a lot of people simply believe the main consensus (what the mob thinks, so they can all get along with the same relative ideas). Everyone talks about "past life this and past life that", matter of factly. I just don't see ANYTHING matter of factly. I MIGHT be wrong about a LOT of things I know (or think i know). I am certainly not trying to be "right". I just want to be open to the truth -- what EVER that is.

This isn't just about "past life experiences" there are a LOT of phenomena I experience "constantly". Lost time. Feeling of entities around me. Smells. Gusts of wind next to me (inside), room lighting up blue, being paralyzed, buzzing sounds past my ears, talking, humming, high pitches squealing, entities standing before me GLOWING and transparent and blue. Who am I to say I know EXACTLY what all these things are? I'll tell you straight - I really don't know. Some might say ghosts, some might say aliens, some might say I am schizophrenic! Some might say i was sexually abused. Some might say I watch too many bad movies. Some might say I am reading the minds of people from another apartment. The list goes on. I don't know WHAT is going on and I don't see why I should have to make a decision and choose (matter of factly) an explanation.

What I will say is that my "memories" are like those who would consider them "past life memories", the experiences I have of waking up paralyzed and room lit up blue is like how people consider them "abduction experience". But how do I know that's EXACTLY what's going on? I will LISTEN to that theory and I might even LEAN to it if I can't think of something better - but I don't see any of this information as FACT.

That's not to say I plain out reject the ideas. I have an open mind. I just don't see how so many people seem to be so matter of fact about things and speak as if they know everything and have all the answers. It's as if people are afraid to say: 'Hey, I don't know!" in case they lose the respect and admiration of others.

Some people speak like this: "Well, I spoke with Artnook from Galapharamanabara yesterday at 3:30 when I was abducted from my lounge room. I was taken to the moon and I was shown that there will be a portal opening on the 23rd of November 2009 above Hawaii. I know that this is true, because during my past life when I was Cleaopatra I spoke with an incarnation of Abrahan Lincoln from the future and I remember him telling me that Hawaii was placed on the earth by a mother ship 733 years ago" -- I mean COME ON! This is EXACTLY how a LOT of people talk.

I don't like to do that. I just describe the experiences the best way I can because I don't KNOW "exactly" what's going on. I don't want to fall into the trap of choosing a side or making assumptions just so I might sound as if I know what I am talking about to other people. I just want to describe things in the best way I can without too many conclusions or conjecture.

if I experience something that I know (by the nature of it) people will recognize as "abduction" I will post it in an abduction section, where other people say they are experiencing similar things. But that doesn't necessarily mean I am 100% convinced I was abducted. Then some people might say: "Well if you can't say 100% then you were NOT! Because if you were, you'd KNOW it!". But let me say this. I just got back from the movies. But did I REALLY go there? Maybe I didn't! Maybe something else happened and I just THOUGHT I went to the movies. Someone might say to me: "Well, if you don't know for sure you must not have went to the movies". All I can say is that I remember going to the movies and I can describe what I saw there.

Many of my experiences and dreams are so vivid, sometimes I have a hard time trying to remember if something was a dream or whether it really happened. I have to stop and think for a second. Particularly if it was a long time ago, because I can remember dreams that I had when I was three! Then when you consider that when I go to sleep it's like being in an IMAX theater all night - it all becomes all the MORE confusing. So I have NO option but to stand back and say: "You know what? I'm bloody lost! I have absolutely NO idea where all this is coming from!". There's just too much! Sometimes I THINK I know and I change my mind the next day. Then I change it again the day after that.

I just plain out don't know much of ANYTHING for sure and I am damned sure most everyone else doesn't either. So that is why discussion is useful. But too many people are way to matter of fact about things and I think it is counterproductive.

But that's just me. Everyone is different.

Last edited by m1*; 10-29-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #31
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

M1 - news story you might be interested in ... {re kundalini rising}

Radical imam killed in FBI raid in U.S.; Ontario residents sought
Published On Wed Oct 28 2009

In a court filing, the FBI said Abdullah, also known as Christopher Thomas, was an imam of a Black Muslim radical group named Ummah whose primary mission is to establish an Islamic state within the United States.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...nadians-sought

Canada is multicultural. It means we can have a dark underbelly too re immigration and radical groups and/or crime. Well, that kundalini is dead now and the network probably under investigation.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #32
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I have no idea what nationality they are. If I had to "guess", I'd say that they have no nationality. However, if you wanted to say that they are 4th Reich, that would be a good a description as any. However, I must say I can't say that for sure. All I know is that they are not regular military. They had an "I am boss of you - you little WORM", and and "I HATE YOU" feel about them, which literally radiated from them. I don't think they'd accept an invitation for a BBQ on the weekend.
I guess beaming love at them wouldn't work then
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #33
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I guess beaming love at them wouldn't work then
Nah, probably not
Old 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #34
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nah, probably not

more like that...

I like the final scene of Return of Jedi when Luke stands helpless after fight with Vader...Emperor has hurting him with energy and finally his father win the battle of ego in himself and really do help his son...

All other scenes are ok but this one is just a good one ,telling a good story.

Vader had do actually do something not just "return" to the good side in his thoughts...

Sorry if I wandered from this topic a bit...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #35
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Its all good information M1, you are right, none of us know what the hell is going on, I don't have the first clue, I do know and speak matter of factually about my experiences, but this does not mean I know everything of even have a small piece of the puzzle because I don't.

I do know what I have experienced, I have physical evidence of my experience, I have multiple witnesses to attest to said experience's, I have gathered as much information as possible for one reason, to find out what is happening to me.

my guides won't tell me anything, if they did how would I grow. Some of us share our experiences, but do not perceive just because this is written text in a box that our fear or worry or pure trauma of the experience is just passed off.

You also must remeber some of us have delt with this for so long that, we dropped the ******** years ago, I am a matter of fact person, as thin this happened: this is my experince deal with it or move on, 'this is not directed as hostility towards you just explaining how my mindset works'

Listen if you have ever had to sit down in front of your father in law who has a gun in his hands because his autistic granddaughter tells him that Aliens watch over her, then you can see just one dilemma that some of us face.

You share a visitation by beings that many other people have seen, ammit has seen the same beings, they have been described as transient beings that live in a constant state of fluctuation between this dimension and another, do I know if that's true? No do I care? No but i can pass on the information I have, and that's what I believe some people do.

But what impresses me about you M1 is that you do ask question and you not willing to just accept the facts that are presented, even in your own regard, I like that. But trust me when I say I have a million more questions than answers.

I know about Reptilian anatomy, and what they look like, I know how they feel in my presence and that is it, nothing more nothing less, my guides are cryptic I do not always understand what they are telling me, but that is also because they answer questions before I ask them, it gets confusing.

No human being has the answers to the questions they want, even the so called ET's have questions that they do not have the answers to, all we can do is look within ourselves and come up with a perspective of the truth that defines our situation.

Do I think you have multiple personalities No, I think something might be reaching out to you, the question is are you willing to reach back and what happens if you do I don't know, but neither do you, and nobody on this forum does, I come here to share my experience, but I do not expect to get any answers here.

Please don't misunderstand that I love the people here, but to believe that we can put this together as individuals is naive, we have to concentrate on less questions that seek an answer and find the answer within ourselves.

So many of us make this our life's work, that we forget that the world does not wait for us, and we concentrate on the ETs or our own Narcosis so much that we deny that aspects that made them contact us to begin with.

if you have information given to you it is for a reason, the only thing I can suggest is do not fight it.

Time who knows what time is everybody has an opinion, some say time only exists on earth, some say its a loop some that we can travel backwards,forwards and sideways into dimensions, personally I have no clue what to think, I know what I have been told, and it fits my reasoning, but that could just be for me, what works for me might not work for you.

On closing let me just say that, your a cool guy M1 do not get so hung up on the question of why this is happening to you, but start living the experience, so that you might understand why, and not question it, their are many examples of faith in the bible, but you have to start with your own ability, and have faith in your faith.

The ultimate fact of life is that if it is or not, the future is not known, not by us and that's what makes it a wonderful experience to be a human being, during these complicated times, sure its new things are changing indeed we are, but it's one hell of a ride, and myself I personally intend on hanging on for as long as I have.

as Bruce Lee said, "Don't think.. feel" we try to analyze the un-analyzable and that is what drives us mad!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #36
beren
Avalon Senior Member

M1* I tried to reply to your private message but there it says that you chose not to receive private messages , I can not then reply until you allow private messages ...
Old 10-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #37
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
M1* I tried to reply to your private message but there it says that you chose not to receive private messages , I can not then reply until you allow private messages ...
Yeah I noticed that. I got a message saying so. But I don't have anything turned off. Can you tell me exactly how to find that setting?
Old 10-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #38
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Listen if you have ever had to sit down in front of your father in law who has a gun in his hands because his autistic granddaughter tells him that Aliens watch over her, then you can see just one dilemma that some of us face.
What? What on earth was he thinking?

Quote:
You share a visitation by beings that many other people have seen, ammit has seen the same beings, they have been described as transient beings that live in a constant state of fluctuation between this dimension and another, do I know if that's true? No do I care? No but i can pass on the information I have, and that's what I believe some people do.
I have no doubt of ONE thing. I am being "visited" by SOMETHING. I have NO doubt about that in the slightest bit. But to say more than that -- it would be speculation. I really, sincerely, just plain out don't know.

Quote:
No human being has the answers to the questions they want, even the so called ET's have questions that they do not have the answers to, all we can do is look within ourselves and come up with a perspective of the truth that defines our situation.
Agreed.

Quote:
Time who knows what time is everybody has an opinion, some say time only exists on earth, some say its a loop some that we can travel backwards,forwards and sideways into dimensions, personally I have no clue what to think, I know what I have been told, and it fits my reasoning, but that could just be for me, what works for me might not work for you.
That's another thing I have a problem with (not implying you are saying this, but it just reminded me). A lot of people say we have our "own" reality and that we must have our "own" truth. I can't subscribe to that. I believe that there is ONE truth and ONE reality -- and we need to all head in that ONE direction to find it. Note: this is a DIFFERENT thing from "perceptions" -- and I DO agree that we have an "endless" amount of THOSE. But "perception: is {{{NOT}}} reality. I cannot be more adamant or emphatic about that.

I also believe that God knows that one direction of ultimate truth and reality, and he has provided us steps to get there. That is why I value so much what is written in the Bible.

Also, not because I've picked it up one day and said: "You know what? I will just believe everything THIS book says so I don't have to think anymore". For a start, the Bible caused me to do a LOT more thinking than I would ever have done if I never picked the book up -- but I didn't actually agree with the Bible until I read it for 20 years. I didn't agree that it was "good" until I had a good understanding of it. Before that, I was merely curious. I have read a lot of other information, which I have since drop kicked straight out my back door (so to speak). That book (The Bible) is the most wise and intelligent book I have ever picked up. I don't believe "man" has the intelligence to write that book.

If I wanted to, I could write a 10,000 word essay on what I think MIGHT be happening to me, and still be just getting started. I have ideas in my head that would make ANY New Age Movement "GURU" ENVIOUS (lol), but I just don't say it - because I just don't know for sure. It's all just ideas and suspicion. I have ideas in my head about time and dimensions and all sorts of things. I have visions in my mind (that I have NO idea where they came from) that if I tried to explain -- no matter HOW many words I tried to use, it would NEVER come out right. I have things in my head that would make anyone on LSD jealous (not that I take hallucinogenic drugs -- or ever would).

All I am trying to do in life is stick with the very few foundational facts that I KNOW to be true. I KNOW that love is the way. I KNOW that truth is the way. I KNOW that lying or deceiving is the WRONG way. I KNOW not to lie to myself. I KNOW not to let my ego get the better of me. I KNOW that I will take a last breath. I KNOW that SOMETHING(s) is communicating with me. I KNOW that I have intuitions which do NOT derive from my "own" logic or knowledge (or brain). I KNOW that I am seeing events from around the world. I just try to stick with these things -- and they are about 0.01% of everything else I have floating around in my head. If I had to "choose a position" and "conclusion" on everything that IS floating around my head, I'd go completely and utterly bananas.

Last edited by m1*; 10-29-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #39
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

OK. I have a theory.

Memories are crystalline, like shards. They float around. Time is not a variable.

Then, for real-timers like us (say: hypothetically), they lodge and manifest (visually re visions). You said somewhere you're IMAX. I said somewhere you're picking up on underground military bases.

For instance, you could be a great civilian spy for us in that regard.

I'm not IMAX (say: hypothetically). I'd be a bit more like Kinsuemei2. Or whatever. I'm laying out a scenario.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #40
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
OK. I have a theory.

Memories are crystalline, like shards. They float around. Time is not a variable.

Then, for real-timers like us (say: hypothetically), they lodge and manifest (visually re visions). You said somewhere you're IMAX. I said somewhere you're picking up on underground military bases.

For instance, you could be a great civilian spy for us in that regard.

I'm not IMAX (say: hypothetically). I'd be a bit more like Kinsuemei2. Or whatever. I'm laying out a scenario.
Who knows. Maybe I am some experiment for someone somewhere. If I am, they better not let me find out, because I will go to their base and smash everything to bits with an axe
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #41
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to say that love that previous post M1 I have to agree with you, as for my father in law, he is an Ex air force pilot, Vietnam left him a little shell shocked, he is a die hard christian and he also hates the fact that his daughter married a white guy, I think he was looking for an excuse, but we managed to calm him down, but unfortunately now they don't speak, its a bad situation.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #42
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who knows. Maybe I am some experiment for someone somewhere. If I am, they better not let me find out, because I will go to their base and smash everything to bits with an axe
Whew - that scenario went smash 'em up. I don't think you're an experiment. Well, that's just me. I could be experimenting with scenarios though, so it'd be my base.

Hmmm. I still just think you're a receiver, with a weak a transponder.

You know though, what's curious (for me) is in that scenario (mine) there, in truth, was no us. It was just me. You just leaped into it.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #43
m1*
Banned

Quote:
I would like to say that love that previous post M1 I have to agree with you, as for my father in law, he is an Ex air force pilot, Vietnam left him a little shell shocked, he is a die hard christian and he also hates the fact that his daughter married a white guy, I think he was looking for an excuse, but we managed to calm him down, but unfortunately now they don't speak, its a bad situation.
A Christian does not:

- Scare little children with guns
- Discriminate against race
- Need "calming down" over such things

So, I would suggest that he is not Christian at all - but is a religious person who "calls" himself Christian. Big difference. Most people who call themselves Christian's are not. This gives true Christians a bad name and tars them with the same brush -- in the view of those who really don't know what a Christian actually is (apart from something or other about they mention Jesus a lot and walk around with a Bible, but that doesn't make a person Christian either).
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #44
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Whew - that scenario went smash 'em up. I don't think you're an experiment. Well, that's just me. I could be experimenting with scenarios though, so it'd be my base.

Hmmm. I still just think you're a receiver, with a weak a transponder.

You know though, what's curious (for me) is in that scenario (mine) there, in truth, was no us. It was just me. You just leaped into it.
Carrying on alone with experiment -

Also, maybe ideas are shards. (?)

Later - No worries. Just running diagnostics on you. I guess I wonder what part of your phenomena you want to end. M1 - You mentioned earlier that you were frustrated about this - and I guess I'm still on that page too with you re people reflecting events, internalizing others' experiences emotionally, etc. It's like Clif High's (I don't read him directly much anymore, but I do about him on this forum) and predictive linguistics on the net. Some people just pick up on things, because there's a planning energy around them, I think. I'm not sure. A lot of things don't just 'happen' IMO. I'll let the people with ET/OPI experiences to their own now - not sure what I'm doing here anyway.

Last edited by no caste; 10-29-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #45
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah I noticed that. I got a message saying so. But I don't have anything turned off. Can you tell me exactly how to find that setting?
Try this , go on the top left and click on user CP ,then go to profile privacy and set it so that everyone can send you messages...
Old 10-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #46
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Try this , go on the top left and click on user CP ,then go to profile privacy and set it so that everyone can send you messages...
It was already set to "everyone" for everything..
Old 10-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #47
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was already set to "everyone" for everything..
this shows up when I try to send you a message:

m1* has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove m1* from the recipient list and send the message again.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #48
m1*
Banned

Quote:
this shows up when I try to send you a message:

m1* has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove m1* from the recipient list and send the message again.

I think it might be a forum bug. I can't find anything turned off
Old 10-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #49
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it might be a forum bug. I can't find anything turned off
or writing to moderators so they can help... Karen helped me a lot here because it was bugged to the bone! Thanks Karen
Old 10-30-2009, 03:26 AM   #50
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2
Have you read the book "Many Lives, Many Masters", by Dr. Brian Weiss? He is a psychiatrist who deals with dreams, phobias... and stumbled into reincarnation never intending or wanting to investigate this topic.
Phenomenal book. You might like it.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote