Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
Bernd
Avalon Senior Member

Default Atlas shrugged

The book was ordered written and produced by Philip Rothschild, the leader of the Illuminati in his day and age. It was ordered written by a woman named Ayn Rand. She was, at that time, one of Philip Rothschild's mistresses. She was already a well-known author and her books sell nationwide. She wrote this book, it was suppose to be a novel. It's 1100 pages.

It was written as a novel supposedly, but it is a codebook. And what's in the book, is a step by step plan to take over the whole world by taking over the United States.

Quote from John Todd who gave an excerpt of it:
"The idea of taking over is to bankrupt the whole world where nothing is of any value and the currency does not exist anywhere and then come back and solve all the problems. The book Atlas Shrugged ends with the hero, John Galt, which is really Philip Rothschild, lifting his hand up in the air and drawing the symbol of his organization, never says Illuminati in the book, in the air and he says, "We shall follow this symbol back." The symbol that he draws is the dollar sign. Now the $ sign is only used in America, by the way. Nowhere else to represent money. It's almost 8,000 years old or probably older, goes back in time to the pyramids and it means to scourge or to punish and through punishment to purify and make right."
Bernd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
jan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Atlas shrugged

Strange on another forum, the 4th of October, someone said he was readind this book that was one of the best one he had ever read without further precision. Furthermore it was in a entirely different context of Project Avalon.
So I've searched for a summary of the book on wikipedia: Atlas Shrugged. And one of the things that attracted my attention was the section Sanction of the victim (underlining from me) :
Quote:
The Sanction of the victim is defined as "the willingness of the good to suffer at the hands of the evil, to accept the role of sacrificial victim for the 'sin' of creating values."

The entire story of Atlas Shrugged can be seen as an answer to the question, what would happen if this sanction were revoked? When Atlas shrugs, relieving himself of the burden of carrying the world, he is revoking his sanction.

The concept may be original in the thinking of Ayn Rand and is foundational to her moral theory. She holds that evil is a parasite on the good and can only exist if the good tolerates it. To quote from Galt's Speech, as presented in the novel: "Evil is impotent and has no power but that which we let it extort from us," and, "I saw that evil was impotent...and the only weapon of its triumph was the willingness of the good to serve it."
It was on the 4th October before i knew about Deagle's interpretation about the "blood sacrifice".
Although the link is interesting, I didn't mention it on this forum since I did not trust and does still not trust him because of his records of failed predictions and in addition his case was imo too much hyped here.

A part from that, what details do you have about the connections with Philip Rothschild ?
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
Bernd
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I have some raw data... notes from lectures, research etc. on satanism and its connection to the nwo.

Is it possible to upload documents here?
Bernd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:38 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The other day a fellow forer send my this.

I hope it's works.

Cheers!

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
UlfFreya
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like the movie comes out 2009 . . . 52 years after the book was published.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480239/

What I find interesting is that so many people I've talked to speak of this book with a weird kind of reverence -- and more than one has called it "life changing".

I finally tried to read it for the second time this summer and couldn't get past page 100 (think I only made it 40 pages or so in the first time many years ago).
UlfFreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6479342/Atlas-Shrugged The whole book. the last chapters are what is imortant, the rest has been made boring/sexually explicit to ward people from getting there (that is what is have read about it, yesterday)

I'm going to read it now
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
ewald

yes, if you really want to get to the core of the book, read the John Galt speech... starts around page 1000 and goes on for about 50 pages... its his view of things on this planet... and it can be read separatly from the novel.

a nice comparison to draw is the famous speech of the elder brother of the Karamozovs, in the novel of Dostojevski ´the brothers Karamazov´... that speech is written as a story whitin the story and a monologue from the grand inquisitor during the spanish inquisition.

both speeches boil down to the same idea: some people are brighter then others, have better genes (bloodlines), are superior and therefore have the right to rule over the rest and use them at whatever cost in order to prevent them for creating a mess due to there stupidity. Common people are stupid peasants and if we, the elite, would hand them the truth they would either not see it, understand it or use it a in complete dumb way. therefor we hide the secrets and keep them while ruling over them. If we the elite would not rule over them this whole world would blow up in no time.

As the grand inquisitor in Dostojevskis book says to jesus: the laws and rules you preach are good for the son of god but not for human beings. Human beings are ok with the fact that we rule them, they are aware that we abuse them and enslave them... it is all ok for them as long as they can continue their petty greedy live in comfort and for sure not have to take any responsability, for that they remain happily asleep and blind. The common people are just not ready for the responsability of their own acts and therefor they hand that responability over to the elite.

the whole problem with this nazi view of the elite is that it has never been tested what the truht would do to ordinary people. The elite assumes that the lazy bunch would just get even more lazier, greedier and even more stupid. But is that the case? Would the end of slavery and the knowledge of our history liberate so much energy and so much desire to create that we would all as human species evolve at a unseen speed? way beyond the elite sees in its egocenter view of their own so called superiority? I believe that once set free and in touch we the truth we would make giant leaps forward. It is fear to loose control that make the elite believe that they are superior.

and what is superiority? we are all here for a purpose with a talent that is unique. If we would all be allowed to develop that talent and express it we would all see that we are equal in our superiority and that together we can put all the pieces together; it is the suppression of a vast amount of talent due to the fact that it is seen through the lense of a certain ´superiority´ that gets us all stuck in the endless circle of the same mistakes over and over again. which is of course the greatest confirmation for the elite that they were right all along: you see they are too stupid.

But is that not the law of attraction? it is like telling a child telling over and over again that it will fall from the stairs. Every time you say it, the probability it wil fall increases. Every time the child hears its gonna fall it starts to believe it a bit more. Until that child is completely convinced of the fact and then it falls indeed from the stairs. What does the parent say? You see it told you would fall from the chair. This goes also for the believe of the elite that the common people are just not capable of running their own lives and taking up responsability for it. You cannot, you are too stupid, repeated over and over, until the common people really believe they are too stupid. Upon which the elite reaffirms too itself: you see we told you are too stupid.

It is time to break that circle. Each of us is on a unique mission for the creator and once we all acknowledge that and allow each other to forfill that mission, then all together we can evolve at a speed that will amaze us all.

ewald
Old 10-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
Dr. D

I live in a small town in Alabama.This morning there were fire trucks police cars and hazmat units at a local "wachovia" branch. I read that the best false flar to really scare the american people would be to hit in small town America.Guess what they found? Envelope with whie powder.Local news site said powder was harmless.Recent article from gov. about anthrax is interesting.Why now,why Wachovia,why small town.Will be interesting to see if this is picked up by AP or national media.Coincidence?
Old 10-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
jan
Avalon Senior Member

I started to read the John Galt's speech and it is a succession of "you are this and that, things are like this, this is good this is bad" and other black and white judgements.
So I stopped to read this ego trip
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
Zira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernd View Post
The book was ordered written and produced by Philip Rothschild, the leader of the Illuminati in his day and age. It was ordered written by a woman named Ayn Rand. She was, at that time, one of Philip Rothschild's mistresses. She was already a well-known author and her books sell nationwide. She wrote this book, it was suppose to be a novel. It's 1100 pages.

It was written as a novel supposedly, but it is a codebook. And what's in the book, is a step by step plan to take over the whole world by taking over the United States.

"The idea of taking over is to bankrupt the whole world where nothing is of any value and the currency does not exist anywhere and then come back and solve all the problems. The book Atlas Shrugged ends with the hero, John Galt, which is really Philip Rothschild, lifting his hand up in the air and drawing the symbol of his organization, never says Illuminati in the book, in the air and he says, "We shall follow this symbol back." The symbol that he draws is the dollar sign. Now the $ sign is only used in America, by the way. Nowhere else to represent money. It's almost 8,000 years old or probably older, goes back in time to the pyramids and it means to scourge or to punish and through punishment to purify and make right."
Yes,learned that years ago.And the dollar symbol means: Under the bondage and scourge of Satan.[noticed that wasn't in your quote].The S is for Satan[in pounds the L is for Lucifer] and the vertical line[s] represent prison bars.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #11
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

Now the $ sign is only used in America, by the way.
[/QUOTE]

actually the $ sign is used in Australia aswell
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:29 AM   #12
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

So what is the next step for the illuminati ?
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:42 AM   #13
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

It's an awesome book and well worth the read. I can see the illuminati ties but it is more than that. It's a lesson in what happens when we allow the corrupt decide what is best for people and when we shun logic and reason. It shows the hypocracy of the elite, who claim to be looking out for us but when it comes down to it they'll steal via govt force what they need to stay happy and comfortable. How intelligent ideas are dismissed and ignored until the inevitable happens (think of Ron Paul yelling for 30 years that our monetary system is unsustainable).

This book depicts how the rulers rule- especially in Congress. Special interests, doing what makes no sense and will only harm everyone in the long run yet considering themselves to be saviours of the people. It shows how there are always just a few smart, hard working people in there holding the rest up and what would happen if those people just walked away.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:09 AM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. D View Post
I live in a small town in Alabama.This morning there were fire trucks police cars and hazmat units at a local "wachovia" branch. I read that the best false flag to really scare the American people would be to hit in small town America.Guess what they found? Envelope with white powder.Local news site said powder was harmless.Recent article from gov. about anthrax is interesting.Why now,why Wachovia,why small town.Will be interesting to see if this is picked up by AP or national media.Coincidence?
I heard Wachovia was really pushing for deposits and offering special incentives, but white powder? That'll keep em coming back...

Hey I'm wondering if anyone in Alabama is waiting for this special event coming on Tuesday...

Have you seen any Big Signs or billboards saying WELCOME!!!

I have a friend from Sand Mountain, he's laughing just thinking about it...

I joke with him that ol Billy Bob is gonna hop in his pickup to go shoot it down with a shotgun...

There goes Galactic peace...

ok back to topic, I'm already starting to read it... Thanks for the link

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-13-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote