Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #26
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Imagining the tenth dimension

Ortho, my understanding is that everyone on the planet already lives in the 4D and 5D realms at least, if not also higher D's in many cases. Unfortunately, many people occupy themselves so much with the 3D issues that they push all their 4D and 5D consciousness into their subconscious or their unconscious mind, at least while they're awake. Not a good move.

When a person goes to sleep, they initially go into the upper levels of the 4D world -- to which they'e no stranger. There, they mostly communicate with some of the people most important in their life at the time. Many also do healing work or counselling work on whoever needs it -- often somebody on the other side of the world who's dying or suffering or whatever. They may also travel e.g. to other planets to take classes.

From the 4D world, you can go on into higher Ds. You can also go into the lower, or negative realms of the 4D world. My experience and that of others I've talked to has been that that's the only place where you'll encounter negative hostile beings or thought-forms. And as far as I can tell, it can actually feel much more negative than what we experience while awake. I find it's decades since I've ever gone there much. That's because a basic principle in all realms from 4D on is that like strongly attracts like. The moral is, you'll only encounter the nasties if you're allowing negative feelings to dominate your heart that day.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Some 500 hundred years ago, people on Earth believed that the Earth was plane....cos they could not see that it was round and we still can not see that Earth is an sphere if we did not have planes

We have our day to day conscioussness in the 3rd dimension and see the 2nd dimension, but why we can not see what is happening in the 1st dimension? or the 4th dimension?

Because we have chosen to only use 5 senses...

In ordinary reality we do not believe that pre-cognicion, intuition, feelings (not emotions), inner vision etc are real but we all have had hunches that have made us make decisions that are not logical but are successful. I will call this senses higher senses

We can try to explain all from the flatland of our 5 senses or we can try to see the multiuniverses from higher senses as if we were a bird in the times of the discovery of America, that is a choice

We can accept the official science agenda that says that we only have 2.5 strands of DNA or we can ponder and try to understand why we have so much "Junk" DNA and what is is there for, why mother nature keeps reproducing "junk"

The problem of understanding how many dimensions resides in the dualistic concept on and off, or 1 and 0 that has given us the current base ten. Yet this system is relatively new and does not seem to offer us natural numerical system that resonates with nature

I am posting a link that may not be the best but somehow explain what I am aiming at http://www.bookrags.com/research/duodecimal-system-wom/

...John Quincy Adams declared his preference for base twelve in 1821. He criticized the decimal system as being unnatural, commenting that there was no model for base ten in nature... "

In my opinion to understand 12 dimensions we have to think in spheres within spheres rather than planes. Regretfully I am not a mathematician, so I go for logic and elegance instead

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Nevertheless there is the F-Theory

F-theory is formally a 12-dimensional theory, but the only way to obtain an acceptable background is to compactify this theory on a two-torus. By doing so, one obtains type IIB superstring theory in 10 dimensions. The SL(2,Z) S-duality symmetry of the resulting type IIB string theory is manifest because it arises as the group of large diffeomorphisms of the two-dimensional torus.

More generally, one can compactify F-theory on an elliptically fibered manifold (elliptic fibration), i.e. a fiber bundle whose fiber is a two-dimensional torus (also called an elliptic curve). For example, a subclass of the K3 manifolds is elliptically fibered, and F-theory on a K3 manifold is dual to heterotic string theory on a two-torus. (Eight dimensions are large.)

The well-known large number of semirealistic solutions to string theory referred to as string theory landscape, with 10500 elements or so, is dominated by F-theory compactifications on Calabi-Yau four-folds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-theory

Since none of the theories, beyond the 4th dimension have been proven I think this is as valid as the 10th and 11th dimensions theories

Cheers
Old 01-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #29
10thdim
Avalon Senior Member

With my project I've talked a lot about the more metaphysical ramifications of visualizing the tenth dimension as an Omega Point of sorts, an enfolded and unbroken whole. i would say that everything else about our souls, our interactions with reality and beyond that occur "outside" of the normal limits of our observed 4D spacetime are occurring across the extra dimensions.

I think there is mounting evidence that we are going through a "shift in consciousness" at the moment, and my latest blog entry talks about the amazing research showing that placebos are becoming more and more effective in the last decade or two!

http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...effective.html

I'd be curious to hear from others who have seen verifiable evidence that our reality is currently going through a unique shift.

Fond regards,

Rob
10thdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thdim View Post
With my project I've talked a lot about the more metaphysical ramifications of visualizing the tenth dimension as an Omega Point of sorts, an enfolded and unbroken whole. i would say that everything else about our souls, our interactions with reality and beyond that occur "outside" of the normal limits of our observed 4D spacetime are occurring across the extra dimensions.

I think there is mounting evidence that we are going through a "shift in consciousness" at the moment, and my latest blog entry talks about the amazing research showing that placebos are becoming more and more effective in the last decade or two!

http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...effective.html

I'd be curious to hear from others who have seen verifiable evidence that our reality is currently going through a unique shift.

Fond regards,

Rob
Hi Rob

Pleasure to meet you, I have followed your videos on and off, its great!

The only evidence I can offer is myself my consciousness and my perception have changed so much in the last two years I am a totally new being! I kind of feel higher dimensions as much more tangible, I wish I could video them but other than orbs there is no much else at this moment.

Cheers
Old 01-14-2010, 12:26 AM   #31
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

10thdim: To expand on my previous comments to you, the question of “What are all the kinds of universes that there are or could be?” is very much a philosophical question. So let me describe how professional philosophers go about exploring such questions. (Warning: some Forum members may find the following too abstract-sounding to be interesting.)

Firstly, believe it or not, the answers you will get to any questions like the above are well known to depend very much on what ontology (what “story” and “policy” you adopt regarding what sorts of “things” you pre-assume to exist in the universe/multiverse) and what epistemology (i.e., what your “story” is regarding how we acquire knowledge of things).

There are only a few possible choices regarding your ontology. In this case, you have clearly chosen a positivist ontology. (You may perhaps not be aware that throughout all your account you’re assuming this ontology to be “the only reality”, but I believe you are.) A positivist ontology is well-known to give rise to a much more limited version of reality than any rival ontology. Clearly, because of its narrowness the choice of a positivist ontology is --surely? -- inappropriate for investigating “What are all possible universes?”

A positivist ontology also commits one to assuming in advance that everything in the universe is effectively a “closed system”, for instance. It also totally ignores and “non-exists” all forms of contextuality. Yet in recent decades in the West (and for thousands of years in the ancient East) it has become clear that basically almost all meaning is contextual. What I mean by “contextual” is that it varies according to each individual situation (and person). In other words, consider how the word “I” or the word “this” refers to depends on who or where it is said. Well, it turns out that almost every word, or event, or action actually varies in meaning in a similar way. Meaning isn’t uniform; it’s unique in each situation.

I don’t know what epistemology you’re implicitly adopting. However, one thing I deduce about it is that it seems to be strictly quantitative. In other words, whether you realize it or not, I believe you are implicitly “non-existing” everything that isn’t quantifiable. Again, such an assumption will be useful if we want to work out what kinds of worlds we could find robots on, but surely it’s inappropriate for investigating what “all universes” are like? Your epistemology is also strictly reductionist, I believe. Again, surely, inappropriate for investigating this topic?

It would be necessary to write a small book to explain the implications of some of these things in terms easy to understand. Philosophical distinctions may be abstract and seem hair-splitting, and initially seem boring. But because they are very subtle, they are also very powerful, and imply totally different versions of “reality”.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I feel like I'm in 1D...on my way to -10D! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwFfGgLPzM I was in the audience at the Big Apple Bar at New York New York in Vegas...singing this (not drinking!). It felt very creepy!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-14-2010 at 12:51 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:16 AM   #33
10thdim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TraineeHuman, I think you'll find that I am much more open-minded to the possibilities of other ontologies than you believe me to be. Yes, I am interested in ways of finding how different viewpoints fit together, but I don't believe that one belief system has to be pursued at the expense of disproving all others. The issue of contextuality is very important - each of us has our grid of awareness, so to speak, which gives us each a unique point of view, but I believe that ultimately we are all connected together in ways that go far beyond the scientific materialism viewpoint of the twentieth century.

Speaking of contextuality, I presume you're familiar with Korzybski and general semantics? I've written about his ideas a few times:
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...territory.html
and in this entry, which seems to have struck some sort of chord because it is currently my most popularly-viewed blog entry of all time by a substantial margin.
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...ing-jesus.html

This second entry also relates to the question I asked earlier, about the idea that we all seem to be accelerating towards some kind of global paradigm shift right now.

Best wishes,
Rob

Last edited by 10thdim; 01-15-2010 at 05:49 PM.
10thdim is offline   Reply With Quote