Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Middle East

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #26
Dr.X2012

Default Re: I s r a e l

To Rami:
Well, I don't know about particular options for survival.
I guess we have to wait a little untill the group talk and see...

Ron just wants to get da hell out of here if something pops out!!
This is his best idea for surviving...
I frankly think so too, only that I do not feel that we will be bombed in this or the next year.

My conCERN thus, is establishing a well strengthened connection with as much people as we can gather and involve right now; shortly after to create a website of our own, with all the key info. for everybody to read and to know.

What do you say?
Old 09-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #27
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.X2012 View Post
My conCERN thus, is establishing a well strengthened connection with as much people as we can gather and involve right now; shortly after to create a website of our own, with all the key info. for everybody to read and to know.

What do you say?
I'm totally in!!! I have ideas of getting a permission of Bill and Kerry for translating the material that they have on their website to hebrew and even russian. That would be a great start for launching a website.
I've already started translating "2008: The future is now", a summary by the projectcamelot team. But for some reason couldnt get motivated.

Does anyone know how to design a website and maintain it?
HolCaul82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:04 AM   #28
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Intent is very good, but we are here for another reason which is:

Just in case something goes wrong - then what we do!

And that's there is all to it.

1. Our primary objective is to survive.

2. To survive one needs food, water, shelter and as much
as one can get of the surviving gear endless list.

3. As a Group - we need many substances that must be created
from scratch correctly - or failure and despair is guaranteed.

4. As a group - we must have some experts, capable individuals and funds.

It must be understood that forming the group is extremely difficult process.
We need Lawyer, medicine Dr., Mechanic, Artist, Musician, agriculturist,
security type and so on, and all must bring funds.
The people must be intelligent, physically and mentally healthy,
and practice very high quality social behavior.

At this time, we don't expose ourselves as experts in any field,
or what each has to offer in order to participate in such adventure.
To my view conference call is not going to produce anything constructive.
rrmmii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #29
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

To DR.X

*Ron just wants to get da hell out of here if something pops out!

My thinking is that, when it'll pop out - it'll be to late to split.
If departure is a consideration - I'd do it ASAP.

*To create a website of our own, with all the key info. for everybody
to read and to know. What do you say

Surviving this will take everything one's got... one may conserve
and focus his energy in favor of achieving his goal to triumph.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #30
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Guys!! You talk like you half-awakened. You're missing something. Our primary goal is not a physical survival, we are all immortal consciousnesses. I think the most important thing is get the knowledge through to as many sleeping souls as possible. Just because a person is not useful in a post-war community we cannot choose not to awaken this particlar individual. It's not a secret that mother earth is overpopulated but with vessels (bodies) and not souls. And if wiping out will take place then you have to realize that only the vessels will cease to exist and each awakened individual has to make all that is possible to save these people from a fearful "death". So disseminating the knowledge is the most important thing and only then save our asses.
This is what i think!
Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

HolCaul82 previously wrote:
*people here in Israel don't give a damn about awakening, being interested in searching the truth and disclosure.
The ignorance here is unbelievable!!

rrmmii previously wrote:
*Surviving this will take everything one's got... one may conserve
and focus his energy in favor of achieving his goal to triumph.

For me this pretty much sums it up.

Educating others is very good, I got nothing against that, and I practice it myself every day.
Immortal Souls is also very good, I have nothing against Immortality also.

But I speak here on behalf of one and only mission as stated above.
At this point and time of contact, this is the only objective I am focused upon, and all the rest is history.

EVEN WITHOUT GROUPING - the bottom lines for individual action taking are:

1. liquefying assets
2. Stalking survivor gear & supplies

Anyone that my perspective as expressed here appeals to him,
and wishes to contact me, may do so at:
rami@ramistrip.com
Please type Project Avalon on Subject

Last edited by rrmmii; 09-13-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #32
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone interested in this Nuclear Recovery CD mentioned by Henry Deacon in the latest interview posted on the projectcamelot.org website.... http://www.webpal.org/freecd.htm
I have a copy of this CD, if anyone interested please contact me at holcaul22@yahoo.com, with a correct mailing address.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:28 AM   #33
Warzone

You better get out of the country, if Iran is attacked Russia will vaporize israel.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:18 AM   #34
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

I'll be quick here we I don't really have time right now.

rrmmii, your intentions are good, I understand you, BUT
It isn't a practical idea to organize such a group like you suggest, because not only that you first need to expose people to critical information, they must also believe it, and be as ready as you are to do anything to survive, that is improbable, and besides the funds for such an idea are to be too high, also food and shelter are not enough, see the list here http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_...urvival_01.htm

The only practical solution, except a whole group going to Ecuador for example, is JOINING such a survival group; for example - the one in the link by Patrick Geryl.
The guy is a genius and he has been organizing his survival group for some years now, and still isn't coming up with enough people, even though he got everything sorted out and even bought the land, not enough people want to join, honestly I don't think that 2 months are enough for anyone to construct a group as such as you are suggesting.

It won't be too late if something pops up to leave the country, not only the I plan to do so BEFORE something happens - even if SOMETHING happens doesn't mean you or the airports disappear instantly.

We should focus on practical information and ideas, about that I think a conference call should be good, If you can find good communities to join and look into the CD HOLCAUL got, it should be helpful too.
rgersh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:12 AM   #35
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Rgersh, I'm sure the intentions of all of us are good.

* need to expose people to critical information
The idea here is that the CAMELOT crowd is well informed, so please,
we are at a further point, you must step ahead to the upper floor.
The need to educate people is an honorable but different mission.
I hope that the discussion will focus on survival only.

* It isn't a practical idea to organize such a group... The only practical solution,
except a whole group going to Ecuador...

Calculating the odds of survival by global location is good up to a point of which
contradicting data is introduced to the equation, generally I think it's best to leave
the country, but it's a big question where to.
Going anywhere including Ecuador is much less practical,
and much more complicated then getting organized here.

* ...is JOINING such a survival group
If I'll find such suitable group - I'll consider joining.

* the airports disappear instantly
You'll be surprised!...
Unless you think a runway alone will do the job.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #36
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

You are right about going to the next floor; Critical Information is really in Camelot and not Avalon, so I'll send people there, only then to get them into this forum; about the survival, organizing a group in Israel to STAY in Israel, underground or not, in a shelter or not, with supplies or not, won't do any considerable good, but a group to survive abroad, together, will be much more useful; going to Ecuador personally isn't that difficult, and staying there with a group together will be very much easier (I apologize for talking only about Ecuador and not of other places, of course others are quite considerable too)

It's either things go according to the plan of : I quote from Camelot
----------
1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

All this will happen very soon, most likely by November if not before. My informers are leaving the building. The refuge is in sight.
---------
If this should happen, again, we are involved in the very early stages; this is not the only possible scenario, but most scenarios include (as planned) provoking a war in the middle east that starts with ISRAEL-IRAN and may result with us being turned into nothing more then the dust we all came from.
If this should not happen; with the help of the Asian Union and Russia, stopping this, we need not do a thing, therefore we are to worry for the possibility of this to REALLY HAPPEN, and in that case, maybe I'm missing something, by I can't see how staying here, with ALL KINDS OF SURVIVAL MEANS will really make it the SURVIVAL we want, if it will be one at all.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Getting the hell out of the country is good option, but surely it's not possible for many.

Our urge is to survive whatever s*** falls.
Unfortunate and bizarre as it may sound -
getting nuked does not mean automatically total death for all.

Besides, is it all set and done that we are about to get nuked?
Or perhaps no one really knows how things may turn.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-15-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #38
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

I have a tendency to believe rather the channellers than the whistleblowers, for two reasons: First, the lie is different on every level (according to Hoagland) and Second, we know a lot less about the "hottest" whistleblowers than about dominant channellers like David Wilcock or the ones Alfed Webre surrounded himself with on Mt. Adams. What I'm saying is that I have a feeling that no major catastrophe or active Nuclear conflict will take pace, major economic downfalls might occur. I believe in a much brighter future for humanity with mass awakening. But that's a silly me!
That is why i think investing time in awakening is more important than preparing yourself for global war.

What do you think, btw, about the whole buzz around October 14th?!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #39
Dr.X2012

Dear fellows, it seems as if we already split into two sides: Putting our time, energy and money in creating a shalter here, or putting our time and energy in discussion how to group ourselves and flee out of here...you know, it reminds me very much of the same old pattern the Jews were facing from the beginning times of the bible - to stay in the "holy-land" or to take refuge in neighboring countries, when things get troublesome here...
The lesson, thus, from the bible was to stay in the promised land no matter what happens, not to fear of the upheavals but to take trust in the mighty Lord!

Biblical morals aside, I can speak only of myself, as I tend to support Rons' position more - my reason tells me.
I am well aware of the fairly adequate and legitimate option, as originally intended by the Project Avalon, to build a shelter here with all the necessities, yet even more appealing to me personaly is the idea not to invest anything here except to inform more people, and shortly to leave the country if necissery indeed it will be.

And what is more, that I feel we will have the opportunity to flee from here even if the turmoil has already begun yet at the right momentum, that is to our feelig, intuition, luck and reason; plus our discussion of it will help.

Ultimatly, as I vision it, the discussion here will be 'who comes and who stays' - fatal indeed!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #40
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Well said; although I don't like to mix Judaism with Zionism, I really hope for a peaceful future in Israel, and no nuclear attack (that is A-Bomb or even N-Bomb) from neither Iran or Russia; and no attack from Israel; and overall peace, but that is very unprovable; these are only the recent reports

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1135.htm

http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.t...l-nuclear-iran

http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.t...rranean-renova

http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.t...efense-systems

http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.t...t-similar-fate

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=177795

and the the US economy fails more as we can see
http://www.cnbc.com/id/26710362

the odds of provoking an attack grow higher

Therefore we must focus on a way to survive, I'm sure it is very much possible, even if improbable, to do it while staying in Israel;
So it is stated; about living the country we will talk in another Thread I'll create and about staying we will create a new one also; I will be active in both, for I'm still considering both options.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #41
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Serious issue!!!
Does anybody know where i can buy Gold or Silver here in Israel?

and one more thing...no one responded to my question. What do you all think about the whole October 14th buzz?!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #42
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

rgersh5
We allready have a thread dealing with staying in the country.
Why you want to make a new thread of the same?

Opening a thread for leaving Israel is good idea.
Are you going to call it LEAVING ISRAEL?

"You can run - but you can never hide"...
Old 09-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #43
Dr.X2012

Holcaul, you said you are willing to help me with informing and educating people; so I've talked with the managers of this website http://conspil.com/ and they are more then happy if we would send them translations to hebrew of important articles. Contact them and send them what you would like and they will post these translations in their website. Of course you can write your own articles

Regarding your question - Ron needs to answer it!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #44
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the thread, Surviving Abroad:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2039

Surviving in Israel: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2037

About October 14'th: I don't think its going to happen; But if the so called "Aliens" are going to appear; there maybe about 3 options
1: it is project Blue Beam and the whole thing is just one big hologram; I think it won't be hard to spot this - (no physical contact and so on)
2: it is a SOLID thing - the spaceships and the beings ; if they come in peace with "conditions" and thereby interpreted as a threat it is probably a staged invasion to impose the NWO or things of that sort.
3: if they come only in peace then it may be REAL; though probably it won't be shown as a nice galactic family reunion by the news - so we'll have to watch carefully and see what it really is.

I think it will be easy to see if they are really what they say they are
for they come in Love and in Peace and nothing more (therefore an attack will result with that it is 1 or 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOF7IIQYmlI

My Conclusion is; there is nothing to fear from the aliens themselves; only from what the world will do; I do hope more people will awaken to the truth of their being, of what is hidden, and will be hidden no more.

one more thing, if there will be more then one craft then it is possible that one is real and the others are fake (option 1 or 2), the one not attacking; the one not showing the beings inside; the one with the shield; the one not terrorizing people; will probably be number 3.

We'll See.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #45
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to all you guy's...

I live in Pardes-Hana and i invite whoever is near me to contact me via mail.
This is so important and we need to try and spread the word and collect as many good people around...

good luck to you all!!!
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #46
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

What are the feelings in Israel about the new Prime Minister?

Do you think she will pull a Government together in time, or will it slip into an election?

I have good feelings about her...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #47
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What are the feelings in Israel about the new Prime Minister?

Do you think she will pull a Government together in time, or will it slip into an election?

I have good feelings about her...
Unfortunately, Tzipi Livni, which you refer to as "the new prime minister"
is not yet our prime minister. we are still stuck with the corrupt one until he resign.

i have no idea if there will be elections or not.
i think it depends greatly where the chips will fall regarding
an imminent attack on Iran and/or a postponed elections in the Us.
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #48
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
Hello to all you guy's...

I live in Pardes-Hana and i invite whoever is near me to contact me via mail.
This is so important and we need to try and spread the word and collect as many good people around...

good luck to you all!!!
hi, im moving to israel....soon, will be based in mitzpe-ramon, NB;1000meters above sea level... where 2 of my 5kids are already living mad? maybe, yup, israel on the whole is a very disturbing place to be, especially where humans are concerned, but the crator and the ibex make for supreme company.. idont know whats to trully come, but my calling is to that location, insane? or INsideSANE ? i seek truth and to remain intune ...and wish to be kept informed, and to receive contacts and info...my email, buculub@hotmail.com if we can create community into the crator...far in.... im in
have you read 12thplanet...zecharia sitchin?... go for it if not...our beautifull crator , it seems was result of nuclear attack....makes big sense...read the book, any of his books
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #49
omeriko
Avalon Senior Member

hello,
i'm from Rishon LeZion.
i've been in miluim service for the past month or i'd have commented earlier.

yesterday i wrote a long post about my take on whether to arrange a safe place here in israel or to move abroad.
unfortunately, i sent it just after the maintenance period started and it all went to nothing.
i'll try to post it tommorow.

anyways, i just wanted to say hi and make my presence known.

good night for now,

best of luck.
omeriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #50
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to the latest phone call Bill and Kerry recorded with Dr Bill Deagle I'm stating to get really alarmed.
Let's act guys!!