Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Replacing the Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
There needs to be more action taken by more people if we are to succeed at not getting to that point. Once we reach critical mass of individuals (I don't know what percentage of the public that is) who will refuse to cooperate with the New World Order agenda, we can stop the direction we're going in and redirect it. I don't believe we've reached that critical mass yet.
I think that most people would not accept the replacement of the dollar and that alone could be enough for some folks to not go along. That and mandatory vaccinations.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i heard from cliff high tha thte amero was a dead duck already. they can try and bring it out but it will be rejected wholesale.. we go straight for chip n pin stuff imo.. no physical implants but i may be wrong. what else are forced vaccinations for apart from the obv. nano chipping ??
I don't find the chip-n-pin stuff scary because if they just issue a card that holds your cash on it, it's not much different from a debit card or even a credit card.

We need physical currency though. I think that local currencies are a good way to go but in a more enlightened world, the need for currency would be NIL.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
...what else are forced vaccinations for apart from the obv. nano chipping ??
In addition to the above, population reduction.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #29
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Thanks Lorien for giving us a sneak peek! Although i've read so many times that these NWO fu**k*rs intended to have all paper currency out of circulation and everything would be electronic, however their plans haven't gone quite as they planned I say as long as we have paper currency im happy with it!
Blessings Nebula,

According to this video (minute 13:44) sent to me by a PA member and I have heard from other sources as well, only 3% of US dollars is in printed paper or minted coin form now. Most money created by the Federal Reserve is digital. So we're pretty much a cashless society already.

The Gig Is Up: Money, the Federal Reserve and You
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ient=firefox-a
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #30
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE from the above video:

Debt Slavery PONZI Scheme

"If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation.

This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit if the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible."
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:47 AM   #31
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Actually that is my photobucket account. I just uploaded them to it so I could share them. Nowhere does it say that those are my artwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Lorien,

As images são do membro duncan1979 from photobucket. He claims they are his images, in other words, his artwork.

Best regards,

Steve
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:25 AM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Actually that is my photobucket account. I just uploaded them to it so I could share them. Nowhere does it say that those are my artwork.
The plot thickens! I'm awaiting the next installment.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote