Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #26
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Web sites of pictures showing holes into hollow Earth at our North and South Pole

Average Joe, I don’t think you read my post entirely, or looked at the photos in my photo album, or read the links.
The blue square think isn’t just a blue square thing. I’ve watched the north pole for days. The blue screen overlay changes shape, sometimes a triangle, sometimes a rectangle, sometimes it has five sides, sometimes I have seen multiple overlays. I’ve seen a round shape, I have kept a copy. The north pole is ALWAYS covered with something. Why is that?
I’ve been a computer programmer for 25 years, I work heavily with Photoshop and photography. I do not believe it is a glitch in processing. I have overlayed photography using layers in Photoshop, I know it can be done with other technology.

I do agree Google earth has assembled and put together photo images, particularly for the base map, as the whole earth of the base map is without clouds. However, the weather layer is refreshed every few hours, and each time they do, it’s another interesting blue screen at the north pole, another shape. AND, the base layer has never shown a true picture of the frozen artic ICE cap, which is always there. They show pictures of my house, and I can zoom down in close, but they show NOTHING of the north pole ICE cap. Why is that? That’s what I call hiding something from us.

And the South pole with the different center circle… which is hundreds if not thousands of miles across.. why is it different than all the other part of Antarctica? It’s all ice, why the big round circle? The whole part of the center round circle appears to be smudged… I’ve looked at it with Photoshop, down to the pixel level. There is nothing like the huge circle anywhere else on Google Earth. Do you use Photoshop? Are you familiar with uses the Curves tool? It allows you to select specific tones in a photo, and adjust them. If you looked at my adjusted photo, you will see that I couldn’t darken the center of the photo, right over the very top of the south pole. It had something so bright there, it could not darken like the surrounding area. And the whole big round circle is very smudged, and if you zoom in you can see that, and it’s really evident with Photoshop. A classic example, just like they did with the Mars Hale Crator photo, which I have worked with, to distort what is really there. The average person has no clue there is something differently wrong when you look at a basically light or white area, like the Antartica. But take someone with photo tools, and you’ll be amazed at what you can draw out.

All I want, is for NASA to come clean, and show us real photos. Show us the entire ICE cap at the North Pole, and a real new photo with no smudging, of the entire South pole. Is that too much to ask?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 AM   #27
karelia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mid-South
Posts: 27
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Hi Kathy,
I have no doubt the earth (and other planets) is hollow. see holloworbs.com, which contains a few "old' (pre-1900s) accounts of anecdotal evidence as well as newer ones. Also Project Camelot published a pdf file of an account of one who seemingly escaped from below the South/North Pole (forgot which it was) a while ago, which I found interesting if disturbing.
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:47 AM   #28
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 64
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Hi Karelia, can you please share the link for the pdf you got from projectcamelot. Thank you in advance.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:56 AM   #29
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm4ce View Post
Hi Karelia, can you please share the link for the pdf you got from projectcamelot. Thank you in advance.
Not only is the earth hollow, the earth is expanding, pushing the continents apart. During those days when the earth was smaller, reduced gravity supported the much larger life forms. Refer to Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory.



Last edited by feeler; 10-07-2008 at 05:17 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:03 AM   #30
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 64
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Not only is the earth hollow, the earth is expanding, pushing the continents apart. During those days when the earth was smaller, reduced gravity supported the much larger life forms.
Yes. Thats true. Earth is expanding just like all other objects in this universe are expanding and we all know know that the universe itself is expanding.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 AM   #31
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Zorgon, this one is easy. There is SOLID ICE covering the whole ARTIC sea.
No its NOT that easy because while it is frozen on the SURFACE, it is liquid beneath the ice. It is NOT frozen all the way to the bottom. Our submarines pass beneath it all the time...



So sorry that one won't work

Quote:
There is no excuse why Google Earth, or NASA, can’t show us the North and South Poles. It is no longer rocket science (no pun intended). What I see, is that our government is involved in a HUGE cover-up of the truth.
Well there is one excuse... a Polar orbiting satellite is not viable, therefore there are blind sections over the pole...

There is also a hole in the Ozone layer over the poles... this is because there is little direct sunlight to create the ozone... quite natural actually
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Well there is one excuse... a Polar orbiting satellite is not viable, therefore there are blind sections over the pole...
hey zorgon,
all the satellites and we're really supposed to believe theres no shots of the poles?

thats crazyness i think... lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #33
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

KathyT, i have believed in the earth being hollow for many years a book i read opened the theory to me and yes i do think it may be.
Even Hitler during the late 1930's 40's had a aircraft fly in an opening.
I have no doubt indeed this is for real, we have had the information kept from us as usual.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #34
Realview
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

This particular guy has been proposing and taking money for an expedition for 3-5 years or so. I didn't see anything that says he went and what he discovered. Seems to be forever on the drawing board?
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #35
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: both surface dweller & Hyperborea bi-locator
Posts: 49
Cool Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
This particular guy has been proposing and taking money for an expedition for 3-5 years or so. I didn't see anything that says he went and what he discovered. Seems to be forever on the drawing board?
Are you talking about a Dr. Brooks Agnew & the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition? He is very serious about doing this venture & has been raising money because it will take about $6 million to complete it. He has a website www.x2-radio.com & on sundays he has interviews with different like-minded individuals on a 3 hour radio show if you click on listen live on the homepage. It starts 8p EST. I've listened to alot of his talks & even called in to put my 2 cents in & I did ask him when this is going to begin & he said by Aug. 2009 as long as the funding is met. He is doing this expedition on a scientific approach but he knows that in order to even enter any hollow earth opening you need to be focused on allowance & have an awakened mindset & intent. The story about who lives down there are our own ancestors - Nordic-looking aliens (Atlanteans & Lemurians), the survivors of the Mayan & Incan civilization disappearances, & even old folklore (gnomes, fairies, mermaids, sasquatch, etc.). I found a color-based thermal imaging map of both of the poles & the rest of the world which was done in 1988 by the NSIDC (National Snow & Ice Data Center) & in the center of both of these images of the poles is about a 1400 mile diameter black hole & this was photographed by an infrared satellite & there were no software to mask most photographs @ that particular timeframe. I will give the link later because I printed it out last year & just looked it up thru google & I cannot find this specific thermal map on the current website for NSIDC. It might have been deleted but I'll look up the exact url & see what happens. Most planets are hollow & I just cannot wait to see beings come up to the surface to help us dumbed down & manipulated humanity because they live here too & if the surface dwellers go down whose to say that their next. We are all in this together, people. There are 2 sayings that I really despise, "What ya don't know won't hurt ya!" & "Ignorance is bliss!" Love SELF (SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #36
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm4ce View Post
can you please share the link for the pdf you got from projectcamelot. Thank you in advance.
You can find it HERE

Unfortunately, its mostly in German and the parts that i have translated (I recommend Google translator) are out there to say the least... still quite interesting though.

Last edited by 371; 10-07-2008 at 11:04 PM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 AM   #37
Mark
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K. Earth
Posts: 248
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

A very interesting thread, thanks for that.

I was looking at Google Earth after the announcments of strange patches of covered areas and first I thought that this was because of satalite passes had not updated. Then I tried to find the north pole and couldn't - we weren't flooded out so I sussed that the pole had not melted.

This is very intersted. The hollow earth is mentioned in some of the Fed of light channelling - less than we week to go before the 14th - we'll find out soon enough...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #38
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiseo View Post
Very estrange in fact. I wonder if the polar caps melt what could they reveal??
The North polar cap would reveal sea and the South polar cap would reveal land.

I hope this helps.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:17 AM   #39
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
hey zorgon,
all the satellites and we're really supposed to believe theres no shots of the poles?

thats crazyness i think... lol
Like he said its not viable, plus theres nothing there to see anyway apart from ice.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:29 AM   #40
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
jus found this... not sure how credible they are..

The "hole" on the photos is simply a hole in the cloud cover.

That is all, a hole in the cloud cover.

Yeah right, you say, its circular....

It is a high pressure system centred over the pole. A high pressure system can be over the pole like anywhere else, as can a low pressure system.

The reason the high pressure system is circular is because the earth is spinning, weather systems generally track west to east because of the earths spin...round and round the earth they go. But at the pole they haven't got much surface to cover as it is a very small point, but round and round the high pressure the systems go, creating a circular clear spot until the high pressure weakens and dissipates.

Not a theory but a fact, I know about meteorology and weather systems.

So thats that one explained.

As for the google earth images they have already been explained. The blue square on the live weather pics is a lack of satellite coverage - they can't superimpose weather which they are not recording into the blind spot.

On those google earth images the bright circles on the satelitte images is where images from different times have been sewn together - remember there is not much satellite imagery of the poles so google will have used whichever image they could get their hands on and superimposed it onto the blind spot...the brightness of that image does not match the surrounding area images.

Seriously people there is nothing to see here, and there more important things to be using your conspiracy theory energies on.

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-08-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #41
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Posts: 57
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Zorgon is correct. Solid ice sits on? -yes sea water. It is heavier than fresh water and sea water doesn't freeze. Admiral Byrd had his experience at the south pole not the North and spoke of land with valleys and greenery. Not a hole.
There are shapes such as your north pole pic in GE over my daughters school less than a kilometre away from my house which is very clear. I have been to her school many times and they are hiding nothing. GE pics are taken within the last 2-3 years and are not in real time. The PTB does however have the ability to view in real time.
This post is for those that wonder about this hollow earth thing,not those who have already made their minds up and do not wish to be bothered with facts.
There's the mass to consider,the iron core and all sorts of other technical stuff. The earth is a giant electric motor,hence why we have magnetic poles and weather with lightning, the van allen belts, why Tessla's 8cycles per second free energy works and lots of other technical stuff.
Phil Schneiders vid is interesting however. He says he worked in DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases)(let's get it right) all over the USA. More than 130. Claims to have had a shootout with aliens living underground. He died in very suspect circumstances-ruled suicide after giving more than 30 lectures exposing the black projects he worked on.
Check that out - it has far more cred than the hollow earth theory.
Can I change it to hollow head theory
You have great researching skills Kathy- please don't waste them on this.
Many adventurers go to both poles including my fellow NZers whose books I have read. The authorities are concerned about the saftey of such people-read 'we don't want to foot the bill for your rescue so put money up front or we won't approve'. And the rescue personell risk their own lives when the adventurer screws up or can't hack it. Fair enough too I say. It is very expensive to mount a rescue to either pole. There is no food there or anything but snow and rocks and ice and extreme cold. Humans have no business going there,nor peaking Everest or K2 or the middle of a desert. Steve Fosset planned and paid for his adventures. Other people go caving.
There are huge cave systems known and unknown so yes, there are pockets of 'hollow earth' all over the planet.
Secret Nazi bases at the South pole are being talked about. There could be something in it!
Aliens and ships from other stars and dimensions I say yes very definately, just not that we live on a hollow sphere.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #42
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Now
Posts: 371
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

I am aware of the Hollow Earth stuff although I am afraid I have not fully researched it and I should because I find it fascinating.

Are there any pictures floating around purportedly taken from "inside the earth"?

or rumors of people who have traveled inside etc

thanks in advance for any answers

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #43
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Looking more closely at the appollo photo, it looks like you can see the east side of Africa, and if that is so, then the circle is nowhere near the pole, but in the North Atlantic. If so, then the photo is not even relevant to the "hole over the pole" theory....
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:24 AM   #44
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Are there any pictures floating around purportedly taken from "inside the earth"?
Of course not.

At least with UFO's there is photographic evidence, same with anomalies on the moon and mars.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #45
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Now
Posts: 371
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Of course not.

At least with UFO's there is photographic evidence, same with anomalies on the moon and mars.
ok ok

I have fully absorbed your notion that there is no hollow earth evidence etc

I am more interested in the evidence FOR this, so my query remains

thanks tho
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #46
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

I never said there was no hollow earth, let me make that clear.

I do not know about that theory and am not going to try and explain it away.

Like you, I'd like some evidence to support the theory though.

The problem is for me that the images supplied which insinuate a possible link to a hollow earth theory in my opinion are all irrelevant and very easily explained.

But like I said, I wasn't disputing the hollow earth theory, I was merely explaining the images for what they actually are.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #47
KingArthur
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Heretic,
No pics that I know of but the foremost researcher is Jan Lamprecht.
Some great interviews with him on www.youtube.com/theduderinok.
There's also a couple of Ozzie's who wrote "The land of no horizon"
Hollow Earth theory is massive and has been around for ages.
A great story somewhere on Rense as well about the NSA taking over an expedition in Antarctica.
KingArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #48
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Solid ice sits on? -yes sea water. It is heavier than fresh water and sea water doesn't freeze.
Actually thats incorrect. The polar ice is not frozen fresh water with liquid sea water below.

Sea water WILL freeze if it is cold enough at the surface, it won't freeze at 0 degrees like freshwater, but will freeze at many degrees below zero - which it is at the poles.

The reason the ice cap has liquid water underneath is because once you go further below the surface the water is warmer and not cold enough to freeze - remember the severely sub zero temperatures are air temperatures at the surface and the water itself provides an insulation against those temperatures when you start going down. plus you have to factor in warm ocean currents. But of course the surface of the sea, in contact with frigid air, will freeze.

Think of it this way, you get a very cold snap and the local lake freezes over, does it ever freeze all the way to the bottom? No. Even freshwater will not freeze absolutely solid.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #49
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Web sites of pictures showing holes into hollow Earth at our North and South Pole

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Average Joe, I don’t think you read my post entirely, or looked at the photos in my photo album, or read the links.
The blue square think isn’t just a blue square thing. I’ve watched the north pole for days. The blue screen overlay changes shape, sometimes a triangle, sometimes a rectangle, sometimes it has five sides, sometimes I have seen multiple overlays. I’ve seen a round shape, I have kept a copy. The north pole is ALWAYS covered with something. Why is that?
Hi Kathy. To answer your point. If one thinks that the blue square is simply a lack of weather coverage, which to be honest is what it blatantly is, there is no real reason to be suspicious that the blue square, or satellite blind spot, changes shape and even slightly location. The world is turning, the satelites are orbiting, I don't think weather satellites are geo-stationary.

Don't forget that the images will be processed with images from mulitple satellites, they aren't covering the poles, but if data is missing at one collation interval from a couple of satellites which cover one area then the blind spot will be distorted towards them as that data is not there. Then at the next point, data is missing from other satellites then the dataless blind spot will extend towards their path.

So you have a permanent blind spot at the pole which is always there, but it extends and changes shape one way or another depending on what data is collected (or lack thereof) from the satellites that orbit near the pole.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #50
Mercuryae
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

I dont believe this...I see a correlation between the people here who believe it an the romantic idea that lived up to the 19th century that the earth was flat
Mercuryae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon