Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

This posting is for those who have asked me to share my dream/vision with them of how World War III will begin. I must remind you all that I did see this a very long time ago. And I do not guarantee that it will be the correct scenario. But as the world scene continues to play out, I am still betting on it.

So, here goes:
For those of you who have not yet read them, I suggest you read Ezekiel 38 and 39 before my prophecy first.
In my dream, I saw a hijacking of a jumbo airplane. The plane belonged to Russia. During this hijacking a very high and very beloved official of Russia, and I had felt he was holding the title of czar at the time, was assassinated during the taking of the airplane.
In my dream, also, the hijackers who did the crime were supposedly Jews. But in my dream the hijackers were dressed like the Palestinians, and so I knew that Muslims, not the Jews, were the real perpetrators of the assassination. (Note, Muslims did the crime, but the Jews were blamed for it.)
These hijackers wanted to make certain the Jews would be blamed for it, and they were. The Russians were so angry that they decided to take Israel down. They had help. The Muslims, whoever they were, were more than happy to help and joined with the Russians to obliterate Israel in a mass invasion—to pay for the death of their beloved prince. (Note I said Russians, not Soviets)
And so, World War III began.

A second dream came along with it. This war would become nuclear. I know this may sound silly to some of you, but my childhood sweetheart who had been killed in the Vietman War came to me in my dream. He said nothing, but told me telepathically that this would be so. And in order to protect myself from the radiation poisoning eat a lot of honeydew melons.
It sounds crazy, I know, but someone emailed me a nutrients chart of what honeydews, as well as other fruits, etc. have in them when I asked, and I was amazed. I actually think the dream was spot on. The vitamin C, I am told, helps!
Okay, there it is, you all. Like I said, it is just a vision, but I can’t help think, it could be the correct one.

GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

Thankyou for sharing matey-dreams are wild-i had a very vivid one last week that i was looking out of a vast window looking down upon the 'horn' of Australia from above and felt like about 2-3,000 miles up and the city lights of Cairns and Darwin were lighting up as daylight was receding.Then i looked up and saw shooting stars in space-i was looking across loads of plants-exotic ones-orchids and stuff through this huge window!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
being
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...hird-world-war

These observations were made 40 years ago.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #4
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you. It will be based on economics, rest assured. These people want to destroy Israel and the powers that be want to rebuild Babylon in Iraq as their new major economic center of the world (one artilce called it Disneyworld of the Middle East.) The United Nations will be moved there as soon as their place is built and the circuitry is finished being place there underground.

I know this dream did not say anything to me about economics, persay, but this is how World War I started. The killing of a beloved prince and heir to the throne of the Hapsburg dynasty.

Russia's bloodline is a direct link to Queen Victoria. I know Putin wants to be the new czar of his new Russia. Perhaps he can be. But I think there is still someone there on the sidelines waiting to show.

One way or another WWIII will come. It is only a matter of time.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:42 AM   #5
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
One way or another WWIII will come. It is only a matter of time.
That sounds so grim!!

Thanks for sharing your vision, but I promise you that I AM choosing a timeline where there is no WWIII!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

This Prediction By John Hogue interviewed on Coast to Coast AM Last Night

hogueprophecy.com/predicions2008/htm

I just posted more of his predictions under Visions in Project Avalon

CZAR VLADIMIR: HOPE OF THE WORLD?!

PREDICTION: Russian President Vladimir Putin will duck behind the mask of Prime Minister of Russia for the next four years, then return for another eight years as president. Be thankful, rest of the world, that a prudent strongman keeps Russia from falling into collapse, for it that happens, Nostradamus has famously foreseen what could be the thermonuclear world war America and Russia "didn't" fight during the Cold War, happening three to thirteen years hence. Russia, at this stage in its slow evolution towards democracy will need to get there over a bridge of time lasting 36 years.

Russia straddles two worlds as the only uniquely "Eurasian" country. I have always sensed in Putin the destiny of arbiter for finding fair and balanced solutions for Eastern and Western tensions. He will be remembered as the modern Peter the Great. An autocrat? Yes! Stepping on freedoms of speech? Distinctly! The coming times will teach the world that on rare occasions a despot if strong and visionary can be a bridge to a democratic future. Edgar Cayce once predicted that Russia would be "the hope of the world." I predict Putin's declared dream will be seen as true. He is dedicating his life to the reform and democratization of Russia in a generation's time.

With Peace and Love in Mind

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-09-2008 at 06:25 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #7
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Putin is a monster.Ask all the dead journallists hes killed.Ask that former spy he poisoned.Ask the leader of Ukraine who was nearly poisoned.Putin is former KGB.KGB spells EVIL.Putin is nothing more than a powermad dictator.John hogue is no prophet.John hogue is a prophecy researcher.I rememeber the days back earlier this decade when George Bush was thought of as a great guy who was going to lead us into victory against the "evildoers".All our politicians said they were going to get along and held hands and sang songs in front of the WTC wreckage.Look at where we are now.It's all bologna---bull-ony.Anyone who thinks Putin is anything other than complete scum is a moron...possibly a naive one at that.I think the invasion of Georgia proved that beyond much doubt..
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
Anyone who thinks Putin is anything other than complete scum is a moron...possibly a naive one at that.I think the invasion of Georgia proved that beyond much doubt..
I suggest you educate yourself and do a little reading
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #9
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I did read that.It said that group works closely with the UN,Nato and the EU.Enough said.hmmmm...Syria was once the head of the
UN.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #10
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GenerationIke,

Why do you want us to imagine or better to say, to create on energetic level nuked doomsday or www3? Do you want to use that collective energy (like amplifier) to accomplish/materialize your plans? Or that's just the way you chat on this forum?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Putin is a monster.Ask all the dead journallists hes killed.Ask that former spy he poisoned.Ask the leader of Ukraine who was nearly poisoned.Putin is former KGB.KGB spells EVIL.Putin is nothing more than a powermad dictator.John hogue is no prophet.John hogue is a prophecy researcher.I rememeber the days back earlier this decade when George Bush was thought of as a great guy who was going to lead us into victory against the "evildoers".All our politicians said they were going to get along and held hands and sang songs in front of the WTC wreckage.Look at where we are now.It's all bologna---bull-ony.Anyone who thinks Putin is anything other than complete scum is a moron...possibly a naive one at that.I think the invasion of Georgia proved that beyond much doubt..
I do not know who has or has not seen this youtube video, but here is a little girl along with her aunt on Fox news talking about their actual experience in South Ossetia during the recent Georgian-Russian conflict. According to the little girl and her aunt, Russia was not the aggressor. It seems as though Fox news really did not want to give the little girl and her aunt the time to say what they wanted to say. I am not trying to defend anybody here, just (like many of you) trying to sift the truth from the lies, which, a lot of times, is not that easy. However, how much more credible can it get than firsthand accounts. It seems that Russia/Putin might very well be innocent, at least, in this case. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rH-Jf3BnM
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #12
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

GenerationIke

I thought your dream was fascinating, and it jogged my memory of something I had read in the news recently - so I've been and dug out the story.

This was from October the 5th.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...cholas-II.html

same story from the BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7645776.stm

Let me know what you think. I'll tell you what I think, when you've had a think and I've thought through what I think a bit more thoroughly! Does that make sense? ;o)

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 10-11-2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Clarity
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:58 AM   #13
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Putin innocent?I remember back at the start of the balkan conflict.People were trying to tell me that the serbs were just defending themselves...blah blah...now i have bosnian war refugees all over my hometown.Count the body bags and you'll get to the truth.Stalin wasn't a good guy because he helped defeat Hitler.In fact, if you want to look into putins dealings...go look into that former spy he poisoned to death,he's killed multiple journalists...many whom critisized him.He just killed the owner of a website in russia that regularly critisizes him.I think that's a pretty good pattern of aggresion.Regardless of your feelings on Georgia, you can find many instances of putin being downright evil.Even if your all right on the money about georgia, it does not wash putins hands of multiple decades of nefarious actions.We ARE talking KGB here people.Stop being naive.A majority of media outlets around the world want to make the US look as bad as possible right now while we are weak.Take that into account before you start quoting media sources.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #14
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

If you want to use video as a refference.There was a pretty famous one on the news of russian troops opening up on a carful of journalists.Actually grazed one of them in the head as they were fleeing in terror.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 AM   #15
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Putin innocent?I remember back at the start of the balkan conflict.People were trying to tell me that the serbs were just defending themselves...blah blah...now i have bosnian war refugees all over my hometown.Count the body bags and you'll get to the truth.Stalin wasn't a good guy because he helped defeat Hitler.In fact, if you want to look into putins dealings...go look into that former spy he poisoned to death,he's killed multiple journalists...many whom critisized him.He just killed the owner of a website in russia that regularly critisizes him.I think that's a pretty good pattern of aggresion.Regardless of your feelings on Georgia, you can find many instances of putin being downright evil.Even if your all right on the money about georgia, it does not wash putins hands of multiple decades of nefarious actions.We ARE talking KGB here people.Stop being naive.A majority of media outlets around the world want to make the US look as bad as possible right now while we are weak.Take that into account before you start quoting media sources.
When I wrote my post above, you can see that I expressed I was not defending anybody, which includes Putin, as well. You may very well be right about all the things you say Putin has done. The FOCUS in my post, however, was just on the Georgian-Russian conflict. It was a response to your last sentence that was quoted in my last post. When it comes to the Georgian-Russian conflict, I cannot give objective truth because I, myself, was not there in person where this warfare between opposing forces took place. I, personally, was not their to see who attacked who first or who helped who. I can only give my subjective truth, which comes from my own research of this conflict between Georgia and Russia. You say that "A majority of media outlets around the world want to make the US look as bad as possible", but the American media is not too forthcoming, either, when it comes to letting the public know what is actually going on behind the scenes. That is why, I said in my last post that sifting the truth from the false is not that easy. The media source I attached to my last post had 1st hand accounts, which is why I thought it MIGHT just help shed SOME/A LITTLE light into what really happened in South Ossetia as well as what role Russia had in this whole conflict. I do not think that I or anybody in this forum show an excessively simple and trusting view of the world. After all, aren't we all members of this forum? Lastly, I would like to apologize to the person who created this thread for going off topic.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #16
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Sorry about getting worked up over this.All these power mad people who are ruining the world and hurting innocents upsets me greatly.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So in your dream there were Plaestinians who pretended to be Jews. Ok. In Poland we have a seer who ,a few months ago ,forsaw the collapse of the world financial system in October. he also said ( i hope it will not come true) that a war will break out in November but his scenario is different. Israel will attack a country, or will stage some kind of attack, but Iran will be blamed for that.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just spoke with a friend who also recently had a vision and then did some research online about what she saw. She said she found someone else who had almost the exact same vision in the 70s.

She saw a map of US with a lightening strike drawn across southern Canada up toGgreat Lakes, Chicago area earthquake in relation to New York. It was the St. Lawrence Fault line, which runs from Southern Canada through the Great Lakes and is a connector fault line that if there is an earthquake there, it will set off the other fault lines. There will be an emptying of the Great Lakes because of the earth quake which will wash over part of Canada and down into Chicago. When this takes place is when Russia and China will move in and this event will coincide with an economic disaster. North Korea will also be involved in some way.

The other dreamer had the same dream in the 72 and he also saw an unusual huge plane in it that he had never seen before. The plane was in the process of landing in Chicago and was taken out in a tsunami. Last year that plane was made and will go into regular flights in 2009.

I find it ironic how some of these dreams tend to dovetail into one another.

Last edited by Carol; 10-12-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #19
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

GenerationIke

I thought your dream was fascinating, and it jogged my memory of something I had read in the news recently - so I've been and dug out the story.

This was from October the 5th.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...cholas-II.html

same story from the BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7645776.stm

Let me know what you think.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #20
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

my childhood dream about ww3?..

i was sitting far back in the center row of a widebody jet (747) with "red(ish)" seats (maybe thai airways)..not suspecting anything while the jet is cruising peacefully, when all of as sudden it seems as if the jumbo is flying right into a sea of flames..the cabin itself all of a sudden turns into a inferno..with a wall of fire coming close too fast...the last few things i realize in that dream are, that i somehow know what is happening.. and i`m not frightened or scared and I´m strangely feeling "blissful", elated?! and I`m somehow knowing that all will be fine, just to find that I´m encapsuled in a energy bubble before the flames engulf me and .....the dream ends there.....

i have had this same dream more than 2times (can`t recall how many times really)

strangely enough my wife had similar repetitive dreams about going up in flames in an aircraft.

my sense in that dream told me, that it was a wall of fire into which the plane flews....like fire in the sky..maybe a nuke? WW3?

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-13-2008 at 05:10 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #21
Olav
Avalon Senior Member

I just hope that there will be peace. I don't think that there will be another world war. Give energy to peace, not war.

Thank you.
Olav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #22
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

of course " in god we ....." and all is fine.

those with guidance (positive ones,with christ, etc..) will "shine" no matter what will happen.

since wars have taken up a huge part of our history books..this WWIII possibility can`t be ruled out.

true, it is dangerous to be against the negative or evil.(focusing our attention on it).(it`s ridiculous to be against it or fight it)
this is why it is so much more important to be for the good and positive, to try to see the good in even the worst imaginable "things".
(feng shui teaches us this : where our attention goes, there goes our energy....so......how to undo the "bad" ? by focusing on the little "good" in it?..energizing it..)

Truth is to be found in ugliness as well as beauty, in feeling as well as thought, and in sadness as well as happiness. (Vienna Art Exhibition)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:48 AM   #23
david pavlak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I do not know who has or has not seen this youtube video, but here is a little girl along with her aunt on Fox news talking about their actual experience in South Ossetia during the recent Georgian-Russian conflict. According to the little girl and her aunt, Russia was not the aggressor. It seems as though Fox news really did not want to give the little girl and her aunt the time to say what they wanted to say. I am not trying to defend anybody here, just (like many of you) trying to sift the truth from the lies, which, a lot of times, is not that easy. However, how much more credible can it get than firsthand accounts. It seems that Russia/Putin might very well be innocent, at least, in this case. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rH-Jf3BnM
Please be careful of how you use or interpret any "news" given to you by FOX.
david pavlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #24
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

ist putin didn't invade georgia. georgia with a thousand israeli and cia advisors tried to pull a cutie and murder innocent citizens and russian peace keepers in a peace zone to take over the airfield there so as to bomb iran and start WWlll. but the russians one uped them and routed everyone. 2nd if your history was filled with american cia, israeli mosad, and zionist bankers who were hell bent on controlling or killing you and your whole country like they they did the czar you'd be like him too.don't forget the worst times in russia was when it was controlled by zionist communists, lenin,trotsky,stalin, etc.... i think i might take my chances with putin rather than khazar occultist predators. like i said on a previous posting,"as long as they are live and well , we must always fear a chance for totalitarianism". we are living this in the usa right now, and it appears that obama and bush might deliver us on a silver platter.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #25
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Who cares for that kind of "visions". Have a nice dream.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote