Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Only 16 and dead from flu shot 3 days later

This is such a tragic and sad story. On Tuesday one of our docs had his 16 year old daughter get a flu shot. She started not feeling well following the shot and by Friday night went to bed early because she still didn't feel right. When her dad went to wake her up Saturday morning she was dead.

I can't even begin to share how horrible this is for the family and community. If I had any doubts before, I certainly do not now with respect to how deadly dangerous this flu shot it.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:57 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Only 16 and dead from flu shot 3 days later

Lost for words...did you mean doc as in doctor?

Extremely sad to hear this.

peace always.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Yes, her father is a doctor so it is even worse in this situation.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry to hear this Carol.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Yes, her father is a doctor so it is even worse in this situation.

I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Lets us hope, there is something postive to come from this?

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:09 AM   #6
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 01:21 PM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, I am so sorry.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:29 AM   #8
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

What a terrible case, I feel sorry for the doctor and his family, it's even harder when it's about a very young person. On the positive side (if there's one) perhaps the doctor can contribute to alert people about this. My heart goes to them.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:17 AM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Only 16 and dead from flu shot 3 days later

That's horrible, my heart goes out to the family the most difficult pain to endure is the loss of a child. Has this case been reported to the news, has anyone exposed this story yet? Seems like I heard of a similar story in the military with one or more of our soldiers, but the likelihood of that breaking mass media is nil.

There's a criminal intent involved in letting stories like this go unreported, if her father is a doctor he needs to hold press conferences to make the public aware of what happened. Call CNN, ABC, Oprah and whoever will listen....He can save more lives by speaking out - unfortunately the family has no legal grounds to stand on because the pharmaceutical companies were given legal immunity. The only way he can fight back is to let the WORLD know what happened.

Even tho this is an extremely difficult thing to go thru, he can seek vindication by informing parents what happened to him.

What irks me about this whole thing is there are extremely effective ways to boost the immune system naturally and no one talks about them, it's all so unnecessary
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

It's very sad.
My advisors told me months ago there would be many sacrifices, also for some ( maybe all?) it was a soul choice to do what is needed in these times of escalating madness.
I hope her father doc can soon find the courage to do what is right and honor his daughter's life by doing his very best to avenge another corporate murder.
So very sad . Weapons of mass destruction being detonated by the people we trust.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
avenge
Perhaps what we really need, rather than vengence, is simply for more people to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In my view - your guidance, whatever the source - is unfortunately bang on.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-26-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thats bloody awful Carol ...

I was chatting to one of my doctor friends and she was saying that her brother over in US has taken the vaccination!!!

I did try to explain briefly my suspicions as not to overload her with too much information. However she dismissed the whole thing as conspiracy ect etc!!

Listen we can only pass the messages on. It's up to them with their freewill to decide for themselves. We can wake up some but not all.

Oh incidentely I was partying Saturday and was again trying to convince someone about control rockerfellas/rothchilds/bilderberger ect etc... He said I was talking out of my ****!!!! He couldn't understand why I was laughing my head off!!!! Some people are beyond help!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
This is such a tragic and sad story. On Tuesday one of our docs had his 16 year old daughter get a flu shot. She started not feeling well following the shot and by Friday night went to bed early because she still didn't feel right. When her dad went to wake her up Saturday morning she was dead.

I can't even begin to share how horrible this is for the family and community. If I had any doubts before, I certainly do not now with respect to how deadly dangerous this flu shot it.
i am so sorry to hear this, poor child and poor family
this is just the start sadly
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #14
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Carol , sincere condolences to your Doctor , his family and their daughter, may she be in the heavens with the angels looking down smiling sending a message that she is o.k. God Bless the family and friends during this time.

Just an FYI, In sundays detroit news newspaper they reported that on one single day , I think this past saturday they gave 22,000 H1N1 vaccinations to the residents of detroit and that up here in northern lower michigan at another center people were lining up before the clinic even opened this morning for their shot.

Just remember for all the people who get sick there are many, many who are not taking this shot as well.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Soooooo sad Carol .
These things should not happen .
We have to give the Love flow a quantum leap
Raise our vibrations soo high as a collective
that such a disheartening situation has not chance to happen anymore ever.
I am sending Love and compassion to that family and thank you for having brought
this to our attention . We need to know !

Also as a reminder :
Vitamin D3 and MMS will keep you safe in case of swine flu contamination and vaccination.
see my " H1N1 solutions and prevention " thread on the healing forum
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17068

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-26-2009 at 01:59 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

This is sad news...

I'm in e-mail communication with my Work medical centre (large multi-national corporation) to try and alert them to this and I got this reply today...

Thank you for your information. I have talked to Dr. F*** on behalf of Dr. K***** (who is on business Trip with limited e-mail access): As Dr. K***** pointed out we have to rely on the official statements of the official health authorities like WHO or RKI (in Germany). Other information we can not spread.

Unfortunately this will be their official response until someone directly in their family is effected and it snaps them out of this madness... I did however reply with this email below... if it will do anything only time will tell...

Hello T***,

I realise you can not spread this information officially as you could loose your qualifications / licences. This is how they control information from official sources and maintain the "white coated person" knows best approach for the masses. All I'm sending it to you is so YOU are aware there is other information out there and it completely conflicts with the WHO or RKI. What you choose to do with this information is up to you… Some people ignore it I'm afraid.

It is up to you if you which to read into it further and make up you own mind, rather than being told what to think by the WHO and RKI. From what I have heard the vaccine is pretty much untested. Are we guinea pigs? Google "1976 swine flu vaccine" and see what comes up or "Jane Burgermeister Baxster" Jane is a medical journalist suing Baxster and the WHO! The company/people behind the 1976 swine flu are the same people behind this 'outbreak'… How come the vaccine was already patented before the outbreak? Follow the money and see where it leads.

I know personally I will not be taking any injections or flu drugs as I've read many books on the matter and heard many doctors present who have researched the information also.
These doctors who have written these books are people with many years of medical experience but have decided to break ties with the official medical channels and are then not promoted by the WHO or RKI or which ever health organisation. In the UK, why do the NHS have a document called "vaccine damage payments" in the surgeries if they vaccines are absolutely safe? Why don't doctors give out these leaflets before babies and people are vaccinated? http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTax...le/DG_10018714 It couldn't be to do with their vaccine bonuses could it (link below)?

Don't you think the TV scare mongering and the medical response is extremely over hyped for the level of people which have so far died from Swine flu? (How many died who had healthy immune systems?) More people in 1976 died from the vaccine than the flu itself… There are no immune system boosting methods mentioned in the news (Gerson Therapy? 5-6 fruit a day? Vatamin C...) or in the official channels it is all fear based news and vaccines. Who gains if the virus spreads? Why are HEPA filter not fitted to public areas like planes and buses etc?

I realise this e-mail may seem extreme as you don't know me but many peoples lives are at stake… I'm not a medical doctor… but for this exact reason I can say exactly what I have found out over the past 3 years of research and after all the many hours of reading I've done. All I hope is some are open minded enough (and not too busy/stressed) to at least read some of the information I've presented and maybe investigate further and maybe view the official WHO or RKI stance with a different light.

Kind regards,
John ....
Always do what you've always done,
and you'll always get what you've always got...
Interested in lowering CO2? GEET/Pantone hybrid engine A huge reduction… using a 1/7th of the fuel!!
Relax about the swine flu by reading this and understand the risk of the vaccines 1 dead already...

The hyper links in my signoff don't work here but you get the idea... We've all seen the information many times...

All we can do is tell enough people the same story everywhere and some of them may wake up to this...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i think that the doctors should know better...in a way he "killed" his daughter..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

This is terrible Carol... I have a daughter and I can't imagine life with out her.
Pleae give this man and his family my deepest sympathiea....
Does he believe the vaccine had anything to do with it??
May be when he is over the initial shock, (you can never get over the loss or the grief) he will become a voice of reason in the public awareness domain?
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is terrible. Unfortunately there will be many stories like this. The poor father must feel badly. It is too bad that he had not been enlightened but he no doubt was one of the many that believe what he has been taught about modern meds and vaccines in med school and by big pharma.

Now we need this story to be covered by MSM so the message can get out.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:35 AM   #20
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry to hear this sad news Carol. My heart goes out to the family.

So very sad
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.. please pray for the parents as this was their only child.

Following the injection she wasn't feeling well and began to experience problems with her memory which continued to get worse. By Friday she had a headache whereupon she took some pain medication and went to bed. She died a few hours later. There is an autopsy in process and hopefully some answers for the family. However, this child was the apple of her parents eye. Both are devastated.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
please pray for the parents as this was their only child.
They have been in my heart and thoughts ever since you mentionned this Carol . I am surrounding them by Love .
I think that this doctor will find some strengh in taking stand against the H1N1 vaccine now and help others to refuse it . He should also inform himself of all the ways that are available to help one through either the flu or the poisonous effects of these vaccines.
His voice counts . Lot's of info available on this forum. See my post below.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #23
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Carol... So tragic!!! I have posted this story as my facebook status as I hope it will make those comtemplating getting vaccinated change their minds. This really needs to go mainstream!... My condolences
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #24
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

A prayer for the family and another friend who has just passed...

I honor The Place where In-dwelling Spirit resides within myself and others. I Call out to Great Spirit and the Source of All That Is for All Names are yours in every Religion. All Creation of the seen and unseen IS Yours here on Mother Earth and in the vast ocean of stars encircling us from the Center of Your Mind and Heart. We thank You for supporting us Great Spirit. For feeding us; for bringing sweet water to quench thirst and to bath. We thank You, Great Sustainer for Your bounty which surrounds us in every moment. We thank You for our lives and the lessons we create to bring us closer to You, Great Spirit Within us. May Your Breath ever sustain us.

I honor the Four Directions and the Four Great Winds that circle our Earth Mother. I call on the Spirits of those directions and the Four Winds to hear my call. I stand in the middle of the Medicine Wheel in a prayerful and humble way asking for help from the Spirits in those Directions for protection; light; and healing for ourselves; for our leaders; and for all of our relations: Mitakuye O'yasin. May we learn deeply those teachings each Spirit brings from the Medicine Wheel's directions and may we understand where we are upon it at any given moment.

May You bring peace to our fellow Nations; that Love and Light descend upon the House of Glass- the United Nations building; that our brothers and sisters in each country find that inner connection to you, Great Spirit, and put their fears and anger aside and remember that we all come from You and in any moment a simple movement of Your hand and we would cease to exist. May mankind's Ego and Will be destroyed and replaced with Love and Light, You who Supports us in all ways.

I call out to our Ancestors; those who've crossed over in spirit and those that are our spiritual helpers and teachers in the dreamtime to help us through this Transition from consciousness to Super Consciousness; recognition of Creator Within and our true nature which is not the body, but the spirit within. I asked the holy men and women that walk the spirit world beside us to keep an ever watchful eye out for our footsteps as we follow this good red road. This road of love, beauty, right action, right thought; good words that calm and center the spirit in ourselves and others. May we learn that the balance of all things is acheived through a loving heart.

I call on All that is Good and Holy to support this prayer for this comes from my heart's center. My heart sings Your praises, Great Spirit; it sings the song You placed there at the beginning of Creation. May You listen for it always. May You hear the songs of all of Your Creation's heart singing in Honor of You from the Web of Life and Light You Created.

May Love, Light and Peace descend on Earth.

Mitakuye O'yasin, HO
Old 10-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

So say we all...

(Yes I have been watching battlestar galactica - but yes I do think that it is a good alternative to "amen")
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote