Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #2776
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
wonder about Andrew Basiago's time travel trip to around 2043 or so and 2013 where he saw the Supreme Court building in Washington DC underwater.
What I couldn't understand about that Carol is that he wasn't talking about remote viewing. He said he actually went there and it was underwater, which couldn't have happened without him drowning before he came back to our time.
Please correct me if I am wrong in my perception.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #2777
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings All!

Just posting a great rebuttal by Dr. Len Horowitz to Dr Oz's flu presentation...........Keep everyone informed as much as possible..........

Tomorrow we will be posting More quiz questions for those that would like to work on their Spirituality.......

In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #2778
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Here is MORE pertinant info just released..........pls take note & protect yourselves..........you Co-create yr reality! Let these issues fall to oblivian & let Humanity know how to protect themselves!!!!

In Light!

Old 10-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #2779
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Great videos Samarkis.

This thread is superb.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #2780
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:13 AM   #2781
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Feel free to copy & paste into a program you can print the quiz from...You are welcome to start your own journal....

Spiritual Quiz #2

Pls feel free to answer or not……..if any question causes pain….do not answer,just note yr reaction and the date……

1. Do you have control over your physical life? Why or why not?

2.Do you like to use your imagination? When was the last time you used it?
Did you know that you can use imagination to visualize good things that you want in your life?

3.Can you invision a huge tree that resembles the Tree of life? Can you hold this vision for one minute? For two? For five? Try with a colored triangle …Try with a colored circle….(your choice of color)……write down a couple of other examples…….we are going to increase our minds ability to focus,imagine, as this will lead us to other capabilities with regards to astral travel & clairvoyance……..meditation….

4.Do you feel being a ‘nice’ person is a sign of weakness?? Why or why not?
If yes, what examples of weakness have you witnessed? Is it possible the “weak” person had a greater good in focus when they did their weakness?

5.Have you ever given your time,resources or money for a good cause?
Do you understand the idea of paying it forward? Did you expect some kind of reward or recognition?(neither are bad….just different levels of having given…..)
Old 10-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #2782
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

HI all,

Make what you will of Astralwalker photos but his love and intent is pure and clear to see.

I would like to state the photo's i posted recently were taken by myself .
Jaby and several other people were there to witness and view on digital camera,

They are 100% genuine and undoctored on this i give my word,and i will ask jaby to bring camera to 2010 Sacred Sites Meditation Mudra Lightbing and Rhythm will be there im sure,maybe you will believe their word,as to what the anomolies are i have my view ,but you need to decide for yourself.....

Oneness calls the matrix falls
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 10-27-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #2783
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Here is a gift from Greybeard.
Enjoy .

Thank you Chris

Love Always

mudra

mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #2784
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 28 OCTOBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=307

For the world clock go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #2785
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

this seems important:

Scientists first to trap light and sound vibrations together in nanocrystal
http://www.physorg.com/news175766229.html

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:41 AM   #2786
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Greybeard for the vid.

Thank you mudra for posting it.

Divine blessings and love to you both!

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Here is a gift from Greybeard.
Enjoy .

Thank you Chris

Love Always

mudra
Old 10-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #2787
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 28 OCTOBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=307

For the world clock go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing

Will be there.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #2788
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Rupert Sheldrake: the extended mind

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0996722410689#

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #2789
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Rupert Sheldrake: the morphogenetic universe

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24266525326404

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #2790
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dr David R Hawkins :Expand your mind

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64084735832541

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #2791
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

bellsisland

Thank you for joining in with todays meditation!

Namaste'

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsisland View Post
Will be there.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #2792
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an amazing clip! Enjoy!

Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 AM   #2793
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

My first post on this thread, thought id share a personal favorite. Enjoy.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #2794
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Good morning Lightbeing!

Hi GaiaLove, nice to see you! I liked the Maya video. I have been there, my guide is/was Pinkie. He told me some great things and I will never forget the experience. The coast was so beautiful and invigorating. As I left the coast and traveled to the interior I was melted by the humidity and heat. Ugh-hh. Very difficult to get used to. Overall the architecture was mind boggling. I have never seen the Egyptian pyramids so I cannot compare the two.

Take care, b
Old 10-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #2795
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Warm Welcome on nexus Bellsisland and GaiaLove .
So good to see the Love flow growing here

Thank you for the video GaiaLove .
A very inspiring one. I loved it

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #2796
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global synchronized meditation of saturday the 1st of november 2009 at 8PM gmt

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

May you be many to join .
One with You through the Heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #2797
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Astral walker so much.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #2798
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to remind us...

http://enwaterment.com/new/02-emoto.html
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #2799
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nice to see you here Mauree
Come and visit again.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #2800
LightOfGod
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to present the perspective about the 2012 event from the GA-MCEO (Guardian Alliance - Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order), which is a collective of inter-dimensional races, souls from which have incarnated as Avatars in human form, like Jesus, Rama and Krishna during various periods in Human History. First of all, let me provide a link to the website for this group, www.azuritepress.com, which provides an introduction to what this group is all about.

Here(www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_1.html) is a link to a summary of the Historical Origins of the MCEO teachings, which pre-date the seeding of the Angelic Human genome on our Planet Earth. The more recent pre-ancient historical MCEO teachings of Earth emerged from the 12 CDT-Plate Silver-recorder-disc Libraries that were given to the ancient Urtite human races of Earth by MCEO Guardians–Azurite race, in the 246,000 BC Atlantian period, as part of the Emerald Covenant Co-evolution Agreement treaty. These pre-ancient teachings formed the basis for the “Original 12 Angelic Human Earth Re-Legions” or Original 12 Religions. Over time and through the intentional historical manipulations orchestrated by Illuminati races (who possess hybrid Angelic Human + various “Intruder ET” genetic lines), the original complimentary perspectives and teachings of the “Original 12 Ancient Angelic Human Earth Religions” were progressively distorted into competitive, contradictory doctrines and “control dogmas". The Atlantean Illuminati False Yugas “Parallel Wormhole Opening” Precession Calendars were later introduced to various Lower Earth Sleeper human populations in recent times and became the basis for the “Mayan End Times Calendar” and numerous early “Pagan seasonal-worship” rites.

Here(www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.html) is a link to the 2nd summary page about the MCEO teachings. This page summarizes the difference between the MCEO teachings that lead us to an energetically eternally self-sustaining path of accretion of our Quanta towards God-Source and the "false" Ascension teachings, which are based on devouring or destruction of existing finite Quanta for the accretion of further new Quanta or in other words death/destruction and re-birth cycles. The "The Tree of Life" teachings that were dispensed by the entity Quetzlcoatl to the Mayan Civilization, in fact, represent The Tree of Artificial Life or Metatronic Death Science technologies. Quetzlcoatl is the same Anunnaki entity who was known as Thoth in a previous incarnation in the Atlantean period and who stole one of the CDT plates that contained some of the MCEO Ascension Science teachings. The Illuminati Elders used that technology to create a Wormhole link between our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core and the corresponding Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core in a Parallel Universe, which is a falling system that is based on Metatronic Death Science. The Illuminati plan to open this wormhole in 2012, when our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core come in alignment with the corresponding counterparts in the falling Parallel Universe system. No wonder, there are verses about Wormwood (something that comes through the Wormhole) in Biblical Revealation texts, which is part of the distortion introduced in religious texts as part of the Illuminati Master Plan. If the Illuminati Master Plan was successful, our Solar System and the Parallel Universe Solar System would engage inorganic Metatronic Death-Star Merkaba-vortex dimensional-blend via the Wormhole, which would cause rapid mass extinction of the life fields in both systems, then both solar systems would be “drawn back in time” to the 10,948 BC Atlantean time period of just before when the wormhole link was created. However, this Illuminati Master Plan will not succeed, as they will soon find out. Due to the GA-MCEO Guardians' intervention efforts, the Illuminati's wormhole link opening event will not proceed to completion in 2012, but will instead be postponed to about AD 2230. The MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned wormhole. These gates will remain open for the next 200 years. In 2012, the Guardians will introduce an Expedited Bio-regenesis Healing technique called the “Silver Seed Awakening”, through which accelerated reverse-mutation of the DNA Template can occur, to allow reclamation of the organic ability of Ascension through atomic Transfiguration. This “200-year window” will enable humans, both of the “Angelic” and “Illuminati-Human” lines on “Amnesty Contracts,” who engage the “Silver Seed Awakening Healing” at its initiation in 2012, to heal their atomic-biology and Encryption Lattice sufficiently to engage biological “Star-Gate Slide Ascension” into the nearby “Free Worlds” and the “Path of Re-evolutionary Ascension” within which these worlds reside. Contemporary Earth is presently a “Blended System” with over 66% of its Encryption Lattice in Fall System BPR alignment. If the fall alignment percentage remains at the same high levels in 2012, Illuminati’s strengthened environmental electro-magnetic Metatronic Time-Harness in 2012 might induce an automatic “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” permanent DNA mutation in all life forms. However, Individuals who make choices that allow their personal Encryption Lattices to enter Co-resonant Harmonic Alignment with the Guardians’ Stardust Ascension Grid between December 21, 2012 and January 31, 2013, will receive the gift of the “Silver Seed Awakening”, which will create progressive biological immunity to the Illuminati’s environmentally induced automatic “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” permanent DNA mutation.

So, what can a caring humanity do "in the meantime", in preparation for 2012 and beyond? In short, the answer is to make positive, love-based, joy-filled and wise choices in life, in preparation for, and following 2012, which will provide the opportunity for us to SHIFT ourselves into a more desirable evolutionary alignment than that of the “Path of Fall,” with which the primary quanta of Earth are now engaged due to the 66% quantum alignment of Earth’s Planetary Encryption Lattice, and geomagnetic field, to the Metatronic Code. An example of a wise choice would be to refrain from engaging in Metatronic Death Science based "false" Ascension teachings. Pointers have been provided in the above linked summary #2, on how one can discern between "true" and "false" ascension teachings. Eg: if one sees constructs such as the "tree of Life", "Fibonacci Sequence" or "Golden Mean Rectangle" used in the teachings then that paradigm is definitely based on Metatronic Death Science.

I hope, I have been able to "summarize" the somewhat long summaries on the Azuritepress website in a form that will be comprehended relatively easily by people who are not yet connected with the teachings. Please feel free to post your queries about MCEO teachings on the "KeylonticScience" Yahoo group or directly contact the MCEO speakers via the Azuritepress website.

Last edited by LightOfGod; 11-02-2009 at 01:49 AM.
LightOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote