Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #3276
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

For those of you who enjoyed Emit's music.
Here is some more to download graciously posted by Sideshow Shaman on the healing frequencies thread:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FKNZKFGV

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #3277
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I am just wishing and sending all of you light...........
The world is meant to be filled with love on many levels....
you all know that....
Trust that!!!!
Own That!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #3278
4EverEvolving1
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Samarkis for your loving thougts and kind words....The feeling is mutual. I wish love and light upon everyone too. Let us heal this reality and whatever other levels that we can reach, and create a better reality for all.

4EverEvolving1
4EverEvolving1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #3279
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL !!

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 17 FEBRUARY 2010 AT 08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR LOVE, BLESSINGS AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, please go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=764

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #3280
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

Just to state: We all go thru disappointments and hopes that do not manifest.....That is the time to take stock and OBSERVE issues....

It is vital to change your focus onto things or issues or memories that bring your inner vibrations up so that you bring more of the positive into your life!!!

Enjoy how Abraham Hicks says it so well!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiW422PA3e4

Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 AM   #3281
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Love is one powerful force, especially when it can to prey and predator into friend:

Sorry for large image size.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #3282
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

I am personally going through a pretty rough patch. I have wiped my posts from this thread and wiped out my facebook network.

I am, and have always been nothing more than a failed visionary who fell through the cracks of society and civilization, damaged goods as well.

A white trash loser who isn't employed, lives on the streets and eats at a soup kitchen doesn't have anything to offer you enlightened souls.

I will keep my 12 dna strand heart-soul-star cosmic mandala, multi-universal cosmosphere and 144000 thousand faceted core crystal delusions to myself.

That's probably where they are best off, to be taken to my grave with me.

Here after my birthday on the 23, I am going out into the desert up through at least the equinox.

My computer is also on the verge of collapsing ...

My life is the story of hopes and dreams that never become manifest, no matter what; my awareness and the mandala has been nothing more than a curse on my existence.

I wish you all well with this endeavor ...
I will not be contributing anything further, nor will I be returning.

I apologize for having intruded and interfered in what you all had going on.

-Daniel

AstralWalker will just have to accept that my word is no good, and if my word is no good; what part of me could be any good - no part.
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #3283
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for the ligtht you brought with you Jacoby .
Lovely message

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #3284
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

12 DnaHelix,

Your heart is stronger that what your mind tells you .
Let go of what makes you small.
You are bigger than you think .
Every loving spark makes a difference to nexus .
Shine on and stay with us in the Love flow .

Love for You
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #3285
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation of saturday the 20th of february 2010 at 8 Pm Gmt

The Way of the Heart is a way of living that recognizes that we are here for a very specific reason .
The Sufi’s have a saying that anytime one person honors their purpose for being here, ten thousand more will find their way.

One with You through the Heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #3286
silverfish
Avalon Senior Member

hello 12dnahelix

So many here can write so fluently yourself included,
with such knowledge and grace that I feel my thoughts
are clunky and disjointed .I am not on that level , not
knowledgeable enough ,not articulate enough to explain
what I am feeling or working on.

then I see who is in judgement
who is comparing

It is only I

Let go of all judgements of yourself and of others

There are many paths

none are right and none are wrong for they all lead us back to the one

You are perfect as you are

Be gentle on yourself

silverfish
silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #3287
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Silverfish for showing to our brother 12DnaHelix that we are all on the same journey and that in our essence we are One.

Love from me
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #3288
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

MAPPING THE WORLD GRID
by David Hatcher Childress

What is the World Grid? How can it be it mapped? What does it do? Why should we be concerned about it? What does it have to with anti-gravity?

In my many travels around the world in search of lost cities and ancient mysteries I have often wondered if there was some link connecting many of the ancient megalithic sites. Some years ago I discovered that there was no such thing as a coincidence. If the placement of ancient sites was no coincidence, what then was the overall organizing principle for the carefully laid out world wide pattern?

Are megalithic sites laid out on a grid? What is a grid anyway? According to my large and trusty Webster's dictionary, a grid is " a network of uniformly spaced horizontal and perpendicular line, specifically one used for locating points (as on a map, chart or aerial photograph) by means of a system of coordinates."

In other words, we are speaking about an intelligent geometric pattern into which, theoretically, the Earth and its energies are organized--- and possibly in which the ubiquitous ancient megalithic sites are also positioned.

What we are speaking of is fundamentally different from longitudinal and latitudinal lines that we are so familiar with from conventional geography. Proponents of the Earth Grid theory suggest that the grid lines are actually of a more basic nature than the more arbitrary, later conventions of cartography.

However the familiar image of the Earth as a globe girded in a lattice of longitude and latitude lines helps us understand what an Earth Grid, based on more primary energy lines, might be like. I say "energy lines" particularly, because one of the most consistent observations readers will encounter in this book is that the geometric pattern of the Earth Grid is energetic in nature. And that this Earth energy, organized into a precise web, was once, and can be again, the source of a free and inexhaustible supply of power, once empowering older civilizations of high technological achievement. Most Grid theorists state confidently that this Grid technology can be reclaimed again---today.

While UFOs are a very controversial subject, which may contribute to its perennial popularity, some theorists claim that there is a fundamental relation between UFO phenomenon and magnetic-vortex-gravity anomalies in the Grid. This subject will be discussed in the book.

From the book: antigravity and the world grid by David Hatcher Childress
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...d.htm#contents

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #3289
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Daniel,

In a period of my life, I had drawn the most beautiful roses I ever saw. Graphics, black and white..It was one rose actually. I was following it and drawing it since it was a bud to the end of the life of the bloom, practicaly every day...maybe about 20 drawings. My friends (artists among them) were coming and were delighted...all of them said there is a COLOR inside...

But...I was in a total existential crisis exactly that period. I experienced a break down...and...I destroyed the drawings, all of them!! In a moment of despair and "rage" against everything, I teared them apart...saying to my self I m not good enough, not worthy...nothing is worthy etc.

Now, ten years after that, I can tell you, this was an act for which I feel such a regret that I can cry and cry...

Do not destroy your roses, Daniel. Do not destroy yourself..!

We are all losers here in some way...for being looser in this System is exactly to be on the real side, to be the Rose that is worthy to be painted. Do not take it so serious, we are just passing from A to B. You are able for so much light, your present life conditions are probably (not accidentaly) composed for that purpose.

Take you mission to the end, Daniel.

With Love and Respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix View Post
I am personally going through a pretty rough patch. I have wiped my posts from this thread and wiped out my facebook network.

I am, and have always been nothing more than a failed visionary who fell through the cracks of society and civilization, damaged goods as well.

A white trash loser who isn't employed, lives on the streets and eats at a soup kitchen doesn't have anything to offer you enlightened souls.

I will keep my 12 dna strand heart-soul-star cosmic mandala, multi-universal cosmosphere and 144000 thousand faceted core crystal delusions to myself.

Here after my birthday on the 23, I am going out into the desert up through at least the equinox.

My life is the story of hopes and dreams that never become manifest, no matter what; my awareness and the mandala has been nothing more than a curse on my existence.

-Daniel

AstralWalker will just have to accept that my word is no good, and if my word is no good; what part of me could be any good - no part.

Last edited by Oliver; 02-19-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #3290
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Daniel...no matter what the initiation for your thoughts was/is...please reconsider one:

YOU are the creator and the creation.
YOU created what you created, the creation created YOU as you are.

As creator, why destroying the created? Do our creator destroyed us? Well, we're still here, all of us, including YOU.

All the reasons you stated in your post about doing what you did/what you're up to do, are just an excuses about what your mind, but not YOU as a creator created.

Therefore, I ask you to forgive yourself, if you haven't done that yet.

Please reconsider this too: YOU are one of us, you're ME and I'm YOU. I need you as we all need YOU, as you're here for purpose.

Your purpose is almost fulfulled, as your posts and your writings confirm that you indeed understand the significance of what's going on.

But you're still not finnished here...not yet.

I'll be glad if you just come back again and share your wisdom with us...

...until the final fullfilment!!!

with much and respect
malletzky

Quote:

-Daniel

Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #3291
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Approaching critical mass

Watch all modules :

Module 1:Humanity is beyond the ordinary

Module 2: New science and discoveries

Module 3: Hidden Ancient history Mysteries

Module 4: Tapping into New Consciousness

Module 5: Approaching critical Mass ( 2010-2015)

Module 6: Extra terrestrial Existence

http://www.approachingcriticalmass.org/watch.html

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #3292
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Daniel,

The answer(s) you are looking for may well be waiting for you out there in the desert. Mine were halfway around the world, and I am still in the process of finding them. But I can now see through to the other end of the tunnel I stumbled into when the stakes went against me in my quest.

Had I not put my foot forward my upcoming contribution to this project would not have been possible. And it is still a daily struggle but I must continue onwards until I find the higher ground once more. I can only hope you will find your strength, and feel the support from all of us (as was so kindly lent to me in my time of need, and I felt it, and it really made a difference).

Forget about everything else, and just look at your raw intention. You mean well, and the things we discover on this journey can take us to places in our minds and in reality well beyond our comfort zones, often shaking our very sense of stability. We must realize that it is all part of an arduous process not everyone is willing to partake in. We must commend ourselves for having been willing in the first place, even when we (albeit subconsciously in many cases) knew the risks.

Eventually, if we remain commited and true to the original vision emanating from not our minds, but our hearts, we find the truth as it truly lays in a pool of simplicity and clarity. Gone is the myriad of appendages full of complexities that are too disparate to possibly connect together, what's left is a code we have come to understand for its simplicity and elegance only by living it completely.

That's not something I claim to have already done, not by a longshot, but only recently have I begun to see how it is actually possible, which must mean that only a fully perceivable amount of adjustments remain to be addressed in order to actualize the dream into dreamtime. I had begun to realize that it was only from that point I could successfully complete the work I had begun towards this project, for the result had to embody our common goals for this whole thing - not just from a theoretical perspective, but from an experienced one.

This is the truth behind all of the struggles and delays I have been reporting over the months, my progress is seemingly inextricably linked to what I am going through in my personal spiritual development (as well as the obstacles I have encountered along the way since the project began in the Winter of 2008).

But I will remain commited to our upcoming goal of the May 22nd meditation, and I can only suggest that you try something similar. If the equinox is your marker, please, whenever you return, come back and let us know how you're doing. Every project member contributes something invaluable to our cause, even if many are understandably silent during the projects (for lack of a better term) "gestation" period.

We will all come back together again when the time is truly right, and from that point forward we will be able to bring to life the energetic driving force behind the project, when a meditation file that truly *feels* the same way that shared feeling about what we are yearning for can finally be brought into existence.

I hope my words speak something of the place on my own path I find myself to be, at this moment. I hope also that you can find your footing. Mine felt awfully shaky for quite awhile the past year, and I can only empathize.

Take care.

phied
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #3293
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This is for You 12DnaHelix,

I'll Be Your Mirror

I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are, in case you don't know
I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset
The light on your door to show that you're home

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'cause I see you

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty that you are
But if you don't, let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you won't be afraid

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'cause I see you.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #3294
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Light to all!!!

I would like to remind everyone....Choice-we all have choices.

To choose to help, to choose to inspire, to choose positive action....

Life is never easy at any turn.....however, if we choose kindness, choose
living another day, choosing to dance, to make progress in service to others, or even in loving our own selves in order to heal......

That is HUGE progress..............

I send my light forth....not to be held by anyone....but to send out into the world....and may others do the same.....so that even the stars and other heavenly bodies can find their way home in the galaxy!!!

Blessings!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #3295
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessing All in Light!!

I am putting here a Simple but beautiful folk song..................
I would like to say that it is a song amongst these performer's songs that as a child, my sister & I would dance to for hours with our hearts bursting for Humanity....It is apropo that it inspire others along with my own heart yet again.....Pls mentally substitute "this Land" with the words...Mother Earth....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWl2lA7968

Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #3296
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Let us heal from our hearts outward.....

Solfeggio Frequencies....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejBAjMNPc
Old 02-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #3297
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL !!

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2010 AT 08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR LOVE, BLESSINGS AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, please go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=772

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #3298
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-25-2010, 03:17 AM   #3299
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

the essence of sacred geometry...absolutely beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NJ-iqC6DMc
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #3300
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

-Daniel

Hello Daniel,

I do not oft make an appearance these days, except in cases where I feel I may offer something in the way of service to another. Cerainly this is so in your case. I offer an excerpt from LLresearch.org and the link to the full session archive:

"It may be that there will be a day, there will be a week, there will be a month, or there will be a year in which one cannot honestly say to oneself that one’s whole heart is in one’s service. Upon these occasions, it is well to be consoled. It is well to realize that in order to serve, the self must be gathered to itself. And this very often requires moments of rest. It requires pulling back, and without judgment allowing the self to follow that which it finds diverting; allowing the self to seek solace where solace may be found. The very act of making this allowance is itself a spiritual act of very great significance, for in that gesture, one acknowledges also that one still abides, that one still is upon the path, that one still has set the intention to be of service to others in precisely that way it is given one to be."

LINK: http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...2010_0102.aspx

My best to you. I love you. I am sorry. Forgive me.

Jonathon
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote