Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #801
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respected Friends,

It is great to see how this is progressing.

Thanks to everyone for the understanding and support.

The energy and motivation is great and we are doing it.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:33 AM   #802
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Respected Friends,

It is great to see how this is progressing.

Thanks to everyone for the understanding and support.

The energy and motivation is great and we are doing it.

Regards,
Astralwalker
I've never seen a post with this kind of response.It has really heightened awareness,regardless if the time is tomorrow or next week.Thanks for your intense research.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-31-2009 at 04:05 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #803
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

To Phiedpiper

I tried your file yesterday night and something very interesting happened to me, I had visions of very powerfull color structures and felt some dizziness like if all my body was responding to that sound...

Just wanted you to know!

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #804
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.... that's good to know, very useful information!

thanks!
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:45 AM   #805
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 AM   #806
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

I love the meditation,
[very much like what I generally do every day]
and the music track is lovely, space tripping
[ more feedback on other thread],
so yay thank you so much

peace to all,
phireflye

Last edited by phireflye; 02-01-2009 at 02:23 AM.
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:29 AM   #807
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I just read this post tonite and feel that it would be helpful for all!!

Enjoy!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Jan 31, 2009 3:06 PM

THE COLLAPSING OF TIME=by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
HUMANITY'S PURPOSE -

As we progress through our Earthly sojourn, each and every day we are experiencing unparalleled phenomena. It is an exciting time and a time of great expectation. It is also a time of confusion and uneasiness. On one level we are very aware of the awesome changes taking place on the Planet, but on another level we are astounded by the amount of negativity that seems to be surfacing in our lives and the lives of people everywhere.

Several factors are contributing to this disconcerting situation. For one thing, frequencies of Divine Light from the Heart of our Father-Mother God are bathing all life on Earth as never before. As these new, higher Solar Energies penetrate into the Core of Purity in every electron, they release and push to the surface anything that conflicts with the Qualities of Perfection they contain.

This literally means that as the Qualities of Divine Love, for instance, pierce into every electron, the behavior patterns that conflict with Love are pushed to the surface to be healed and transmuted into Light. Consequently, the destructive emotions of hate, anger and prejudice as well as the abhorrent behavior patterns of war, violence, crime and oppression are surfacing at an accelerated pace and being exacerbated. This is the case with every single negative or inharmonious thought, word, action or feeling Humanity is expressing. With our finite minds we cannot even begin to fathom the tons of negative energy being pushed to the surface moment-by-moment. It’s no wonder we are feeling the pressure and stress of this incredible Awakening process.

This situation requires that we each constantly invoke the maximum force of the Violet Flame of Limitless Transmutation that we can possibly endure.

This will be easily accomplished by affirming…

I AM flooding ALL Life on Earth with a force of the Violet Flame of Limitless Transmutation more Powerful than ANY human miscreation!!!

Allow this affirmation to be your perpetual mantra. Feel the Violet Flame increasing in power and momentum daily and hourly with every Breath you take.

We are also experiencing another phenomenon that is greatly compounding the negativity on Earth. Time, as we know it, is strictly an experience of the Third and Fourth Dimensional Planes. We have now begun our Ascent into the Fifth Dimension. As we proceed up the Spiral of Evolution into more and more rarified frequencies, time is collapsing in upon itself. This is causing the vibratory rate of the Earth and all Life evolving upon Her to be increased at an atomic, cellular level. The outer world effect of that unique event is that we are actually experiencing shorter days, even though our clocks and other measurements of time still indicate 24 hours. This is a very unusual fluid experience that is causing time to fluctuate. Depending on the specific ebb and flow we are in, our days may be anywhere from 18 to 22 hours long.

This crunching of time is creating tremendous pressure on our physical bodies and specifically on our nervous systems. As time compresses in upon itself, our ability to withstand stress, frustration, chaos, anxiety, fear, anger, depression, grief, loneliness and every other discordant emotion or situation is being diminished immensely. All we have to do is turn on the news or read a newspaper to witness how the stress of collapsing time is affecting the masses.

Almost daily we hear about an increase in road rage, violent crimes, shootings, wars, hate crimes, domestic abuse and every other abuse of power. Since negativity is being pushed to the surface at an accelerated pace and time is collapsing in upon itself, putting more pressure on our nervous systems, it is quite obvious that we are all extremely vulnerable and often anxious and stressed-out.

Even in the face of all of the adversity, however, it is critical that the Awakening Light Beings KNOW we have been prepared for aeons of time to handle this situation that is manifesting on Earth. We each have within us the skill, wisdom and courage to transcend the negative effects of this unprecedented experiment. And most importantly, we have agreed to lift all Life on Earth up with us as we Ascend into the Octaves of Eternal Peace and Abundance. All we have to do is go within to the deepest recesses of our Hearts and REMEMBER.

Once again, we must remind ourselves that our thoughts and feelings are CREATIVE. What we put our attention and energy into we bring into form. It is imperative that we each focus on being in the timeless, spaceless, limitless Peace of the Great Solar Quiet. This is a state of Consciousness that we can easily manifest through our deliberate thoughts and feelings.
Moving Into Timelessness

I AM sitting comfortably in my chair with my arms and legs uncrossed and my spine as straight as possible.

I breathe in deeply and my body becomes completely relaxed. As I exhale, every trace of inharmony flows from my Being, and I AM filled with the Eternal Peace of the Great Solar Quiet.

I AM now going within to the secret place of the Most High Living God. I enter the Golden Throne Room in my Heart and there I kneel before the Altar of Love. I surrender my lower human consciousness to the perfection of my true God Reality. I then sit upon the Golden Throne, and all of my vehicles are brought into perfect balance. My seven physical Chakras and my Twelve Solar Chakras are brought into perfect alignment.

My glorious I AM Presence takes full dominion of my physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies. This Luminous Presence is a free-flowing Forcefield of electronic Light Substance, and as I breathe in the Sacred Breath of the Holy Spirit, my vehicles begin to expand… and expand… and expand.

The Planet Earth is now cradled in the upper portion of my body, and the Three-fold Flame in my Heart is anchored in the Center of the Earth. All Life belonging to or serving the Earth at this time is within my Being, and every prayer or call for assistance I make for myself I make for all Life evolving here.

Through all Dimensions of Consciousness, I deliberately step back out of the frequencies of collapsing time into the Timeless, Eternal Moment of Now. I bring every particle of Life evolving on Earth with me, and as One Breath, One Heartbeat, One Thought, One Energy, Vibration and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love we are collectively lifted into the expansive, infinite Eternal Peace, Comfort, Balance, Abundance, Love and Harmony of our Father-Mother God.

Together We Affirm…I have all of the time and space I need to accomplish whatever I must do today.I prioritize my list of things to do, and whatever I get done is right and perfect.I AM constantly embraced in God’s comforting Light, and I AM, therefore, ALWAYS at Peace.I AM handling all of the challenges that are presented to me each day from a Consciousness of true Inner Peace and Harmony.I AM an instrument of God’s Limitless Peace, Harmony, Abundance, Love and Balance, and these Divine Qualities perpetually flow through my Heart Flame to Bless ALL Life on Earth.I AM One with ALL Life, and as I AM lifted up ALL Life is lifted up with me. And so it is… I AM, I AM, I AM.
Lightworkers
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #808
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #809
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shell Beach_20071218_small.jpg (10.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #810
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey astralwalker...i'll take that as your intro to the info

here is some more info on the singing sun:

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/singing/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGwDdTZBAEY

i was watching the film: entheogen - awakening the divine within
(about 29 minutes into it a discussion on brainwave entrainment starts, very relevant to what we are doing)

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000116108

also there is a very in-depth discussion of the 72 solfeggio frequencies going on at abrahadabra forums...could be helpful if phiedpiper plans on incorporating these frequencies into the music:

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showth...3089#post43089

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #811
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Mikey,

You are doing great work my friend. Be sure that it is well appreciated.

Thanks for the link of the “Entheogen” video file. Lot’s of useful info there.

About the singing Sun, I have downloaded the file, six moths ago and I have made a longer file from it that lasts one hour.

I just copy/paste it to last an hour just to see how does it feel to tune into this sound. And it is really energetic.

We been monitoring and recording orbs with my computer camera on infrared and it is interesting how those etheric-astral forms behaved when this sound was playing.

It’s like a heartbeat.

If you like I can upload the Mp3 file.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #812
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

It would be great to meditate to your recording of the sun Astralwalker. Also where and what kind of a filter can a person get to record in infra red. Either for a persons web camera or a hand held.
Thanks
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #813
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I would really like it if you upload the file astralwalker - then I could use it much more readily over the whole file as a subtle layer, and could avoid having to loop it myself.

saggyash - you don't need to get a filter, these cameras extend below the visible light spectrum into infrared, unlike the human eye. it's just that we never usually get a chance to record things in this band. i've tested my camera on the infrared beams projected by the nintendo wii IR bar and it works!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #814
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

I would really like it if you upload the file astralwalker - then I could use it much more readily over the whole file as a subtle layer, and could avoid having to loop it myself.
Will do.

But it is different from the goal we try to achieve with the synchronized meditation.

I will upload the audio file but if you can turn the Skype on, I can sent to you directly.

Saggyash, PhiedPiper answered your question.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #815
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Will do.

But it is different from the goal we try to achieve with the synchronized meditation.

I will upload the audio file but if you can turn the Skype on, I can sent to you directly.

Saggyash, PhiedPiper answered your question.

Regards,
Astralwalker
I would very much like to hear that file too.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #816
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

Just to let you know I have posted the nexus announcement link to everyone appearing in Avalon yesterday and today.
And from this new people joined us.
So keep the focus, keep spreading what we do and it will make a difference as regard how many we are when the 8th arrives.

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-01-2009 at 10:22 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #817
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Interview with David Wilcock Jan 2009-

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-59174/TS-182882.mp3

I think it will resonate with us all when you listen to the whole interview.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #818
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post

Yeah I heard it earlier this week, really great interview he has some good stuff to say as always...
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #819
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello friends,

Just to let you know I have posted the nexus announcement link to everyone appearing in Avalon yesterday and today.
And from this new people joined us.
So keep the focus, keep spreading what we do and it will make a difference as regard how many we are when the 8th arrives.

kindness
mudra
Thank you Mudra for all the hard work you do. We all appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #820
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hi my friend,

Thanks for the link of D.Wilcock's Interview. Its great.

Your posts are always informative. I'm glad you here with us.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #821
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I would very much like to hear that file too.
the file had a lot of artifacts in it so i'm trying to do a cleaner version - the audio actually is really very interesting. you can hear it a little less than a minute into this video:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0vZSIHqr_dc
Old 02-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #822
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone know any good podcasts on these sorts of topics?
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #823
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hey Robski, you're right, D.W. resonates always with me, cause he's (unfortunately) one of the less out there, who don't preach of doom & gloom.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #824
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I just had a great conversation with my six year doughter. She asked me if I can also see "the eye" sometimes at night, as she does!

She explained that few nights ago she awaked and saw "the eye" watching at her. She closed her eyes hoping that "the eye" would dissapear, but it was still there. And no matter if she looked left or right, "the eye" followed...

Now this is amazing. And if you would know my daughter as I do, you would believe every word...

Just to mention that she was not scared this time, altough she is scared by so many other things.

So any Idea what this could be?

By the way, she just said that she also see some other "patterns" as well, as circles, rectangles etc.
She prommised she'll try to draw "the eye" and the patterns tomorrow after school. I'm curious about it...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #825
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I just had a great conversation with my six year doughter. She asked me if I can also see "the eye" sometimes at night, as she does!

Now this is amazing. And if you would know my daughter as I do, you would believe every word...

So any Idea what this could be?

By the way, she just said that she also see some other "patterns" as well, as circles, rectangles etc.
She prommised she'll try to draw "the eye" and the patterns tomorrow after school. I'm curious about it...
I have no answer to your questions, but I would like to add that the children born of today are remarkably intuitive. We need to harness this for the harmony of mankind.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote