Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #1151
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Awhile back, when another member was personally threatened where someone showed up at his home pounding on his front door at 6 am in the morning, shortly following an altercation with Barry on the forum, I was asked to check out Barry by several others, including the member who felt threatened enough to change his physical location within the week of this particular incident. The member also reported that two of his friends had mysteriously died after receiving the "warning" and that he was taking this incident seriously. I asked Henry Deacon about Barry. Henry Decon reported that although some of the information Barry provided could be substantiated (meaning it can be found on the Internet) that in his opinion Barry is a fake.
I could just as easily say Henry Deacon is a fake, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what he claims. Also, since when was Henry declared the total all knowing wise sage? Get a grip Lady, you are grasping at straws. And If you persist in hinting that paranoid individuals here were threatened or worse since talking with me, you could find yourself in serious LEGAL trouble my dear. I have a temper, like you ALL do, if pushed I push back, I do not ever turn the other cheek. If standing up for oneself is seen as anti social then the World is turning into the biggest crock of **** ever!. Your little game of hinting at bad guys will not work here I'm afraid. The poor little self important souls whom thought any agency would waste their valuable time on and threaten them are oh so paranoid and puffed up with self importance. Please, I'm being nice, watch your words and your not so subtle hints here, tryting to sway the more gullible ones to your ways. LOL Henry Deacon!!, get a life please.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #1152
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
first I am not for or against Mr.King and being new to forums id like to pose a question wouldn't the fact that someone threatened a member of this forum after talking to Mr. king lend some weight that he has some ability to contact O.G.A to get that done if in fact it wasn't just happen stance again for the record i am not pro- or con Mr.king just am trying to dig through the coal to find the diamond in all this information
HOLD ON THERE!! see that proves my point in my last post, see, now we have others conveniently thinking along the lines that our good ol mod posted!! I do not believe it. Its as bad as someone going to another source and asking their opinion of a certain person. Whom set themselves up as the God with all knowledge of others? This is becoming a farce. I declare Henry Deacon a fake, and one or two others to boot LOL LOL LOL

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #1153
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
HOLD ON THERE!! see that proves my point in my last post, see, now we have others conveniently thinking along the lines that our good ol mod posted!! I do not believe it. Its as bad as someone going to another source and asking their opinion of a certain person. Whom set themselves up as the God with all knowledge of others? This is becoming a farce. I declare Henry Deacon a fake, and one or two others to boot LOL LOL LOL

THE WATCHER
Mr. king and forum: what i don't know = are the facts being presented entirely fact or what is given to be truth in a compartmentalized arena. i also don't know if you are indeed BMK or and agent of the same honestly i don't care from what Ive read throughout this thread is you have attempted to follow a prescribed setting of information release, consistent with a know agenda.

What i know= that there are good guys and bad guys: this i know more then most, and i have not yet decided which side you fall on and the same for others. i do know any group intrested in holding back the truth would have people all over sites like this, call me paranoid call me delusional its fine with me i've seen the results of what these groups do. Tag
Old 04-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #1154
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
Mr. king and forum: what i don't know = are the facts being presented entirely fact or what is given to be truth in a compartmentalized arena. i also don't know if you are indeed BMK or and agent of the same honestly i don't care from what Ive read throughout this thread is you have attempted to follow a prescribed setting of information release, consistent with a know agenda.

What i know= that there are good guys and bad guys: this i know more then most, and i have not yet decided which side you fall on and the same for others. i do know any group intrested in holding back the truth would have people all over sites like this, call me paranoid call me delusional its fine with me i've seen the results of what these groups do. Tag
Take it from me, there is no one here at these forums important enough to take out, too many paranoid, delusional and fantasy prone individuals. They stick out like sore thumbs. NO ONE is holding such delicate and damned important info that any agency would waste a second on watching, let alone removing.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #1155
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

LOL I'm almost wetting myself with laughter here, Mod Carol goes running to Henry Deacon......."Henry sir, could you please spare a few moments and with your worldly wisdom as you sit on the throne of all worldly knowledge, the supreme knowledge, check out this upstart Barry King..." LOL LOL LOL OMG what next?
Old 04-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #1156
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

-

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-07-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #1157
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, and FOR THE RECORD.........I have security cameras front and rear, the phone automatically records all calls and logs them..... a practise put in place since 1994.............

THE WATCHER
im somwhat confused what your last post had to do with the subject at hand.
sorry perhaps i missed somthing
Old 04-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #1158
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

ITS NOW A P***ING COMPETION

SEE BARRY YOU WERE ONLY ASKED TO GIVE A LITTLE CREDENCE

YOU TOLD EGG TO GO DO ONE FOLLOWED BY ...........I'M OUTTA HERE

BUT YOU YOU ARE STILL THERE

IS THAT DUE TO EGO!!!

FOLLOWERS..........................MMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!

WELL IF I EVER FOUND MYSELF IN A HOSTAGE SITUATION LIKE THE LYBIAN EMBASSY SIEGE LONDON (stay with me theres a point) AND A SAS TEAM MEMBER WAS SCREAMING AT ME TO GET THE F**K DOWN bang bang bang GET UP GET UP FOLLOW ME HANDS IN THE AIR ......YOU BET YOUR BOLLOCKS I WOULD DO AS HE SAID.

NOW I HAVE READ EGGS POSTS AND HE REALLY DOES KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT........ BUT IN A NO HOLDS BARRED NO SH*T KINDA WAY, LIKE OUR SAS TROOPER BACK THERE YOU'D KINDA LISTEN, DON'T KNOW WEATHER YOU GET MY DRIFT.

NOW AS FOR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST CAROL ........... MMMMMMMMMMMM ONCE AGAIN FOR WHAT? MAKING A STATEMENT AND WHAT KIND OF LEGAL ACTION CRIMINAL? ERR NO SO.... THAT WOULD BE CIVIL.......BUT THERE IS NO CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU 2 (we have the original neighbours from hell living next door..... i have been assauled, spat at, my son beaten up, on and on and on............. cctv.... cant use it in court.... especially nite time...... audio recordings inadmissable.... AWAAAAY BARRY..... LEGAL ACTION.... YOU GERRA GRIP .......... THE MORE THIS ROLLS ON BARRY THE MORE I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE ......AND I DONT MEAN SOME INFORMATION THAT COULD ROCK THE WORLD...............AT THE END OF THE DAY BARRY I WOULD (SERIOUS NOW).... DEFEND TO THE DEATH ANYBODY WHO TOLD ME THE ANSWERS .THE ANSWERS WE ARE ALL SEARCHING FOR.........ALIENS, UFO's, CORRUPTION ,WHEN THE FIRST NUKE IS GONNA BE FIRED OFF AND AT WHO,
AND ALL THE OTHER CONSPIRACIES ET AL .........EVEN THO; SOME ARE HARD TO DIGEST .............. THE ONLY WAY I CAN DESCRIBE THIS TO YOU IN MY MECHANICAL TERMS ARE...........THE TWO STROKE ENGINE (like on a motorbike or chainsaw jetski skidaw) IN THEORY DOES NOT WORK....BUT IT DOES..VERY EFFICIENTLY

BARRY YOU REALLY ARE GETTING BENT OUTTA SHAPE ....... AND YOU COULD STILL POSSIBLY HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER......... AND WHO KNOWS YOU, EGG,........... YOU COULD BLOW THE DOORS OFF EVERYTHING...... FREE US ALL AND POSSIBLY SAVE US ALL AT THE SAME TIME

WE ARE ALL MORE THAN THAT............. KINDEST REGARDS AN RESPECT DAVE CASTER

Last edited by blastawaycas; 04-07-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #1159
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Take it from me, there is no one here at these forums important enough to take out, too many paranoid, delusional and fantasy prone individuals. They stick out like sore thumbs. NO ONE is holding such delicate and damned important info that any agency would waste a second on watching, let alone removing.

THE WATCHER
I kinda disagree if one percent of people hear know somthing O.G.A. would be here watching maybe even watching the watcher

Last edited by Tarliam; 04-07-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #1160
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Dave but you unfortunately have not been on the receiving end of muck flinging and demands bordering on fanaticism. Doubt what you like, too much is on offer but I cannot be bothered, keep your ego nonsense to yourself as well. Only one ego tripper here, thats egg. What in hell is Egg supposed to know? Whats his disclosure all about? Have you any idea or just simply following him?. There MIGHT be experiencers here with some valuable data but they are pushed out of the way by egocentric nutbars wishing to get their posts seen. I have been very civil, very courteous and friendly in my association here but have received of late nothing but annoyance, disrespect, discourtesey, civility has been lacking too. Been accused of having something to do with the ramblings of nutbars yelling and screaming someone was out to get them. Been called a fake by someone I'm afraid holds way too high opinion of himself, and he too could just as easily be a fake, a phony. Obviously disclosure of a higher level is not for you here at Avalon just yet. To all the genuine friends I've made since I arrived here, keep well, keep pursuing your truths, to all the nutbars and troublemakers, ****stirrers and followers I can say get a life and go to hell. Something must have worked right for almost 50,000 hits!! Some of you deserve ignorance as you are ignorant. Even though when I leave I will not be able to respond to anyones posts, and there is bound to be many petty little guttersnipe posting after this. BUT I will still see, watch, what goes on here. If not me personally then LOL another watcher. Goodnight and goodbye.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #1161
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Thankyou Dave but you unfortunately have not been on the receiving end of muck flinging and demands bordering on fanaticism. Doubt what you like, too much is on offer but I cannot be bothered, keep your ego nonsense to yourself as well. Only one ego tripper here, thats egg. What in hell is Egg supposed to know? Whats his disclosure all about? Have you any idea or just simply following him?. There MIGHT be experiencers here with some valuable data but they are pushed out of the way by egocentric nutbars wishing to get their posts seen. I have been very civil, very courteous and friendly in my association here but have received of late nothing but annoyance, disrespect, discourtesey, civility has been lacking too. Been accused of having something to do with the ramblings of nutbars yelling and screaming someone was out to get them. Been called a fake by someone I'm afraid holds way too high opinion of himself, and he too could just as easily be a fake, a phony. Obviously disclosure of a higher level is not for you here at Avalon just yet. To all the genuine friends I've made since I arrived here, keep well, keep pursuing your truths, to all the nutbars and troublemakers, ****stirrers and followers I can say get a life and go to hell. Something must have worked right for almost 50,000 hits!! Some of you deserve ignorance as you are ignorant. Even though when I leave I will not be able to respond to anyones posts, and there is bound to be many petty little guttersnipe posting after this. BUT I will still see, watch, what goes on here. If not me personally then LOL another watcher. Goodnight and goodbye.

THE WATCHER
POSTING TO THE MODS FYI...

Hi again,

Hi all,

I posted to Watcher's thread today in answer to some of the questions being
made regarding proof. There is no way to substantiate or prove anything
that Barry has to say (or anyone else posting for him or using his ID).
This is also true of Henry Deacon by the way.

He or whoever is using his ID is posting interesting info and should be
allowed to continue to do so.

If he is unhappy with the skeptics I suggest we move him to his own area
where he or one mod he can agree to work with, can delete any postings they
don't like.

Other than that and short of asking him or others to leave I see no
recourse. And I would prefer to continue to let him reveal what he has to
reveal. This does not mean I agree with him but simply that his material is
interesting and well worth reading.

Best wishes,

Kerry
Old 04-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #1162
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

well Barry if your still reading this good

its still your thread your shout.

i have no idea what or who egg is but i get the feeling that he has had his fingernails chipped a few times ........... and as for following him ....honestly
yeah kinda ........because i like what he has to say ........he bollocked me upside down for a post i put about a local beat bobby .......... he was right and i was wrong had no right saying what i did ......i respected that but he did not have to and i could have got into some bother over it (was'nt malicious just a petty remark i made could have been construed as a threat)

write back Barry i don't want my post the last post !!!

why not PM Egg work it thru i am sure you gentlemen can do that
I can't stop a nuke or a Foriegn soldier putting a round thru me alien abduction or takeover A copper putting a baton over me bonce i have no resistance to EMP or CME asteroids and meteors will not bounce off me and i melt and drown like everybody else.

But forewarned by whistleblowers adding 2 and 2 connecting the spots listening to what this forum brings ...... will allow me to get my family to safety.....i'm knackered but at least i can give them a head start, Egg put me right once he also showed me a fantastic bit of kit (surviival aid a water filtration purifier) ............ that good i bought one bugger the gas bill this month ........ thats solved the water problem, i am stocking food been doing it for a month now as we head towards August September time, hope i don't need to

this forum brings change and with this change brings wisdom, dare i say it (coz i am a typical northern bloke) love and harmony. this forum brings together like minded people but we all bring different experiences to the table and we are all different in our approach but we are all kicking at the same goalmouth............its just that a few hit the posts a few wide and some into the street behind the stands!!!! thats life.

god me eyes are streaming with these lower case!!!

anyhow i need a couple a painkillers me backs killing me

don't let me down i wanna get my family away from ground zero if i can even if it is breathing for another 24 hours. information is not the same as disinformation and disinformation is sometimes better than noinformation

come on people kick yer footballs not each others !!!!!!!!!!!!

love and respect dave
Old 04-08-2009, 02:56 AM   #1163
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Like Kerry said, unfortunately there is never any true "proof" that someone is who they say they are, or that they worked where they say they worked, etc. As with the majority of information we receive in this type of situation and in regard to these types of areas of information, we have to take it all with a grain of salt.

Any "proof" that is given whether it be a copy of a paystub, or even something more concrete like them standing next to a top secret craft can easily be forged with a little time and effort in photoshop. So just because they have said "proof" does not in fact prove anything.

I for one would also like to continue to have this information available and ask the Watcher to please stay and continue your work here.

Thank you.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:08 AM   #1164
Egg
Banned

If you say you have been in the military, and cannot provide any proof, then you have never been in the military - its as simple as that.

You never forget your military ID no. be it a Navy / RM or Army or what ever service. It can be erased but if they erase it a funny thing happens at military records - there is a gap because they cannot create another in its place. Its an anchorism of the system. Instead they'll delete your file and say some thing like 'Failed to complete basic training'.

Dave, you got given prompt legal advice to stop a Policeman from being able to come round to your home and arrest you.

Mr King - I haven't stopped digging, nor will I. As for your story? well each to his own to believe it or not, but I for one believe you are full of ****. Cannot prove it (yet), but believe me, I am working on it.

Last edited by Egg; 04-08-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #1165
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I fail to see what your little mission will accomplish, except to feed your ego, Egg.

I have dealt with the negative side of you on here and I just want to point out that we need to keep an open mind and also scrutinize what we read. Wouldn't it make more sense for you to discuss your issues with Barry in a private message, rather than wrecking his thread every chance you get?

What are you striving for? To be right? What is that going to prove? Are you trying to please a master or something?

I ask that you hold your venom if you choose to respond.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #1166
Egg
Banned

Of course Humble - I appreciated your honesty in our last conversation and you get the respect due to you as you show others.

So let me explain what I am going to do and more importantly, why.

Avalon is at the cutting edge of the cusp of awakening - more people here are in tune with world than any other web based site I have come across so far in my net travels. Thats an awesome thing, some thing for all to be proud of.

Now, Mr King. AKA one of the 'watchers' (because its already proven there is more than one). Presents me with a perfect storm. Here is man who asks us to believe the incredible (and believe me, its nothing compared to what some here have shared with me) and that is not where my problem with it all lays.

The incredible is easy to believe, in fact, regarding military abductions and aliens I actually think there is some truth to the matter of Mr Kings testimony. However, when I read through the tangled web Mr King has written, it soon became very apparent that all was not well in his story.

It started OK - I am very familiar with deniable operations AKA black bag work, I am very familiar with a budget that buys $500 hammers and spends $400 of that on ammunition that arrive in hammer boxes. With me so far?

I believe multiple witnesses that their are underground bases cut with huge tunnelling machines - some people I have spoken to have seen such places with their own eyes. Reliable, military, trained professional witnesses.

What it comes down to is the evasivness of the witness. Thats where Mr King has turned me from a possible allie to a person filled with disgust. Mr King starts as a security guard, then a military member, then a psyops operative.

Had his amazing testimony stayed as truthful as it possibly could of been, I actually would believe Mr King has seen this incredible place, albeit not where he thinks it is - and even seen the things he says he has seen.

BUT

Here is a UFO researcher who spends years as a government psyops agent coming into Avalon spilling the most amazing testimony to you all, as he has done for 14 or more years. Question is, why would they do that?

The only conclusion I can gather is that some where, some one is terrified that when the real witnesses wake up and start talking, there will be no precedent and they will be believed.

Now, with Mr King firmly entrenched in the world wide web, the witnesses in the Uk to real events and real craft will be measured against Mr Kings yard stick.

Mr King is a self confessed psyops agent, working for the government of the Uk. I cannot forgive that, as had he stated from the beggining that he was a psyops operative, do you think people would of been so free in their belief in Mr King? do you think that real abductees would of approached Mr King so readily for help?

No, I don't think they would of either. Thats why i intend to start with this massive tangle of truths/half truths and what I believe to be lies, and slowly slowy catchee monkey as my Grandma used to say - and believe me, I am the most patient and relentless hunter of information you could ever come across.

I will get the answers I require.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #1167
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

nice one Egg ...............i can't wait this is only going to get better
Whooooohooooo !!!!

i'm not being flippant by the by because as Egg says we are all looking for the TRUTH if somebody is shown to be telling stories then that needs pointing out...............personally i would like to thank Egg for putting the good people of this forum before his own needs

i don't think ego has anything to do with it

how can it be Egg is just a series of posts don't know nowt about him/her where Egg lives
weather he dunks his biscuits
if he/she watches top gear............he could be the stig !!

don't think ego enters into the fray
but in my humble opinion blunt no bulls*it honesty does

kindest regards dave caster
Old 04-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #1168
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Of course Humble - I appreciated your honesty in our last conversation and you get the respect due to you as you show others.

So let me explain what I am going to do and more importantly, why.

Avalon is at the cutting edge of the cusp of awakening - more people here are in tune with world than any other web based site I have come across so far in my net travels. Thats an awesome thing, some thing for all to be proud of.

Now, Mr King. AKA one of the 'watchers' (because its already proven there is more than one). Presents me with a perfect storm. Here is man who asks us to believe the incredible (and believe me, its nothing compared to what some here have shared with me) and that is not where my problem with it all lays.

The incredible is easy to believe, in fact, regarding military abductions and aliens I actually think there is some truth to the matter of Mr Kings testimony. However, when I read through the tangled web Mr King has written, it soon became very apparent that all was not well in his story.

It started OK - I am very familiar with deniable operations AKA black bag work, I am very familiar with a budget that buys $500 hammers and spends $400 of that on ammunition that arrive in hammer boxes. With me so far?

I believe multiple witnesses that their are underground bases cut with huge tunnelling machines - some people I have spoken to have seen such places with their own eyes. Reliable, military, trained professional witnesses.

What it comes down to is the evasivness of the witness. Thats where Mr King has turned me from a possible allie to a person filled with disgust. Mr King starts as a security guard, then a military member, then a psyops operative.

Had his amazing testimony stayed as truthful as it possibly could of been, I actually would believe Mr King has seen this incredible place, albeit not where he thinks it is - and even seen the things he says he has seen.

BUT

Here is a UFO researcher who spends years as a government psyops agent coming into Avalon spilling the most amazing testimony to you all, as he has done for 14 or more years. Question is, why would they do that?

The only conclusion I can gather is that some where, some one is terrified that when the real witnesses wake up and start talking, there will be no precedent and they will be believed.

Now, with Mr King firmly entrenched in the world wide web, the witnesses in the Uk to real events and real craft will be measured against Mr Kings yard stick.

Mr King is a self confessed psyops agent, working for the government of the Uk. I cannot forgive that, as had he stated from the beggining that he was a psyops operative, do you think people would of been so free in their belief in Mr King? do you think that real abductees would of approached Mr King so readily for help?

No, I don't think they would of either. Thats why i intend to start with this massive tangle of truths/half truths and what I believe to be lies, and slowly slowy catchee monkey as my Grandma used to say - and believe me, I am the most patient and relentless hunter of information you could ever come across.

I will get the answers I require.
Intereseting Egg.
So what did destroying this thread do to aid the development of the people on this forum that you 'care' so much about.

I have my own theory why you care so much about this thread - and it is quite apparent to those with their eyes open.

However, congradulations - you managed what several others didnt a few months ago.

All thats left of your mission will be now to dig the threads grave and concrete over.

You dont need eyes to watch

Peace out
Iain
Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #1169
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Intereseting Egg.
So what did destroying this thread do to aid the development of the people on this forum that you 'care' so much about.
If I untangle the mess Mr King et al have thrown across the web, prove my suspicions, then I can bring out real people, with real identities, with real experiences who are able to verify that their employment within the Armed Forces and other services is genuine and not a fabrication - then, and only then can people trust the information and verify for themselves if people are genuine or not.

Quote:
All thats left of your mission will be now to dig the threads grave and concrete over.
Oh I haven't stopped yet, far, far from it and I have some very amusing findings already

Last edited by Egg; 04-08-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #1170
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Egg's goal was obviously to stop and prevent a whistle blower from presenting information that could still be considered confidential, to some opposing agencies.
Two of which he has named here, CIA and NSA.
This is what they do. Discredit, and disinform and destroy. Mission accomplished Egg.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #1171
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Egg's goal was obviously to stop and prevent a whistle blower from presenting information that could still be considered confidential, to some opposing agencies.
Two of which he has named here, CIA and NSA.
This is what they do. Discredit, and disinform and destroy. Mission accomplished Egg.
A whistle blower. A whistle blower who couldn't decide wether he was uber secret security, military or a PSYOPS AGENT.

MR KING admitted in his own confession he was a PSYOPS agent. Admitted it himself in his own words. I am just beavering away ripping the rest of mr Kings story to shreds.

However thats not hard judging by the poor memory he has and the number of slips he has made in his own material.

I will post it all in my own time, but just on his own words alone, Mr King shows that he has zero credibility what so ever. It took how long for him to admit that this was the writings of a PSYOPS AGENT?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #1172
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

lol @ egg.

ya poor, daft sod.

everyone knows you're not going to bring anything of any substance to the table. You have nothing... but ego.... sad, little, ego filled egg.

quite amusing, really.

please, carry on with your inflation of ego and absolute nothingness.

you should look for a life while your looking for info on everyone elses.

poor little egg.

Last edited by Orion11; 04-08-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #1173
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am just beavering away ripping the rest of mr Kings story to shreds.
lmaooo....

the saddest thing is.. you prolly really believe that!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, wow man, fkn weak!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #1174
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11 why ? what was the point in that ?
don't understand why you would be immature ?

poor little eggy weggy....... thats just so not funny

Don't personally know Egg
he/she is just a series of posts
but Egg's a fellow brother/sister

you know if you were to meet up one nite

HE'D KICK YOUR ASS
dizzy bollox

with all due respect

Orion why don't you give us your take on Mr King
and why you think what you do please

kindest regards Dave Caster
Old 04-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #1175
Egg
Banned

Careful egg, this pdf was created and disseminated by another member from another forum, careful

BTW, is that you in the piccie Eggy? And your tiresome remarks as if you were the specially chosen egg to come forth and bring truths out of the murky darkness. ROFL. You need get out of your eggbox more.

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-10-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Closed Thread