Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 02:01 AM   #26
lightworker27
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why has Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon been deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
This can be quite a productive forum. But it appears that it has lost its direction. I know how everyone likes the drama. It is pure entertainment. But for truth seekers it can be quite annoying.

This is my first post in a long time and I came back to see if there was anything interesting going on in the forum. But unfortunately I never liked soap operas.

I agree with Surial, I joined this Forum because of PC. It's sad that instead of being constructive PA keeps falling into the control of our ego http://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/mad3.gif. There are very constructive points and positive awareness here, instead of speculating and bringing more drama, lets stay on point.

LOVE & LIGHT TO ALL
lightworker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #27
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I think there are some issues with some mods? Ive recently had a mod pm me asking me to change my avatar because "it could lead others to feel uncomfortable" and "we" requested that I choose a more positive or neutral image for my avatar! It was a Pink Floyd cover! This I found exceptionally disturbing, there seems to be a very strong undercurrent here........watch this post disappear (and maybe me!)
Are you serious? You can't be that paranoid... right? What is your agenda here anyways? Sorry but when folks explain or attempt to promote some form of fear or other low frequency publicly, something must be done about it. Like right away! Bare with me please.

btw I feel very uncomfortable concerning your avatar, will you comply by removing it now pls? Okay... "Pretty please?" No? Well that's ok because I believe your correct in keeping your avatar the way that you like it. So long as forum rules agree which I'm sure they do. I don't know much about copyright material and you claim to be using something like that, I dunno. Maybe you bought that album so you own it and can place it on the internet? Again I don't know copyright laws well, sorry.

However, what ever you and that other mod have between each other is your business, not mine or anyone else here. Sorry I just don't feel to comfortable around those who so freely and willingly talk about other people. Such in my opinion doesn't immediately, completely and evenly defend all involved as well. Are you a mod in another forum or have you ever moderated a forum or chat room for over six months?

Because that does make a big difference in my opinion. You see being a mod, especially one who volunteers her or his own time and energy and intellect to such a large forum, like this one, should be paid money for all the stuff they must endure. Guess what? A mature mod, one who goes by all forum rules doesn't complain to the internet public especially to his or her forum members concerning those whom cause her or him any grief about anything in life. If so then such mods should seriously rethink about staying in any forum as "mods". Have I moderated any forums before??

You bet I have.

So it's like your saying that the public in this whole forum, or at least those who've read your comment concerning your mod in question, should now take your word that the mod is wrong (or negative?) and that we all must now judge that mod?? What right does anyone have to judge anyone? Am I better than you are you better than me, for that is a form of judging. Why couldn't you just contact the forum supervisor and tell them what happened between you & that mod?

Even if you did contact any mod supervisor why are you still complaining here and now? If you couldn't get it resolved then that is the only logical reason why your explaining it all or some of it here in my opinion. Now if, only if, it wasn't resolved between you, the mod and the mods supervisor(s), then friend me and you should definitely talk about it all right now and get it out in the open more. If so please tell me the mods name and I'll invite her or him here to present more information here as well.

Another point is that we all, me especially are here to learn and evolve, not continue any more low frequency. Like you I too make mistakes but I also try to resolve things as a whole (for all involved). Doesn't mean that I am a saint either. Even if this is your way of venting, by explaining your mod story to all here, then it's still not good in my opinion.

For me it's more about knowing that everyone does change for the better, especially mods & members in this forum. We all must change together by helping each other. Like giving each other more perspectives on what ever challenges we all face. Hopefully your not offended by my perspectives here. You may even experience them for yourself if you chose to and I really hope you do.

btw, I am no more special than you and we both (believe it or not) needed to say what we had to say here. Call it life path of education if you like. My main point is that I do not desire any more challenges for AVALON, Project Camelot and all involved already have in life. If I am wrong for having any such perspectives then ban me from this forum right now.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #28
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think there are some issues with some mods? Ive recently had a mod pm me asking me to change my avatar because "it could lead others to feel uncomfortable" and "we" requested that I choose a more positive or neutral image for my avatar! It was a Pink Floyd cover! This I found exceptionally disturbing, there seems to be a very strong undercurrent here........watch this post disappear (and maybe me!)

I have to agree about the avatar thing. I didn't like it at all. Your new one is much more pleasent

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #29
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

COA, if you re read this thread you will see there were valid points raised and in a manner I found to be good humour. I mentioned this here because it was relevant to the thread and in context. I did not go into details and I at no point mentioned or hinted at which particular mod was involved. I am not being paranoid (about what I cant think?) I have the pm's and my responses should anyone really, really want to know but there is no point making a big deal out of it. I ges you just let that horse out of the barn! Like I said, this thread seemed to be in go humour but with valid points and questions although it would seem the frequency has dropped now.....
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 AM   #30
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
COA, if you re read this thread you will see there were valid points raised and in a manner I found to be good humour. I mentioned this here because it was relevant to the thread and in context. I did not go into details and I at no point mentioned or hinted at which particular mod was involved. I am not being paranoid (about what I cant think?) I have the pm's and my responses should anyone really, really want to know but there is no point making a big deal out of it. I ges you just let that horse out of the barn! Like I said, this thread seemed to be in go humour but with valid points and questions although it would seem the frequency has dropped now.....
Yes I know, it's obvious that I did not take time to read all threads here, sorry. Good that it drop for those involved. I'm done with it me self as well.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:47 AM   #31
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

COA you joined with a protracted rant about this thread and made accusations. You then admit you didnt read the whole thread. No offense but you came in and started throwing bombs and talking about negativity and low frequency etc, thats a bit unfair no?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:18 AM   #32
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite;246418[COLOR="Orange"
]"it could lead others to feel uncomfortable"[/COLOR]
An assumption based on one's own fear.

What constitutes positive and neutral?
We have a thread on this Forum, which leaded others to feel uncomfortable...and the situation escalated until that particular thread was temporarily locked.

Now it's your Avatar. Changed, as it 'could' (or it did already???) lead others to feel uncomfrtable.

What's / who's next?

Until some posters enforced their own private 'kingdom' here? Which would only suit their perceptions of comfortable/uncomfortable?
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

And now I think it was all done on purpose....though I do not know whose??
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #34
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
We have a thread on this Forum, which leaded others to feel uncomfortable...and the situation escalated until that particular thread was temporarily locked.

Now it's your Avatar. Changed, as it 'could' (or it did already???) lead others to feel uncomfrtable.

What's / who's next?

Until some posters enforced their own private 'kingdom' here? Which would only suit their perceptions of comfortable/uncomfortable?
I'm not comfortable with myself on most days....but I still put up with me till it passes

peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #35
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I'm not comfortable with myself on most days....but I still put up with me till it passes
peace Y'all
Well this really is a great and honest attitude Stargazer ...but we obviously have some posters here, who're not comfortable with many other things...and are not that honest as you are...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #36
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
COA you joined with a protracted rant about this thread and made accusations. You then admit you didnt read the whole thread. No offense but you came in and started throwing bombs and talking about negativity and low frequency etc, thats a bit unfair no?
Did I not just explain to everyone especially you my apology?
Old 03-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #37
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

It was Simply, a TANTRUM... Nothing More...

The truth will ALL come out...

Trooly, a Tantrum... We've all seen children throw them...

Some, adults throw them... Someone, always, has to clean up after them...

Trooly,

Tango

. Reply # 36 = 333

Last edited by Tango; 03-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:33 PM   #38
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is this a place for tender hearts given the content of the forum? I understand what you are saying however, some Pink Floyd artwork compared to the financial, social and physical collapse of plant earth orchestrated by an elite group of evil doers and the impending invasion by child eating reptillians picking the flesh of bones left after the latest HAARP caused mega earthquake?
LOL

Quote:
It's love dictatorship.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #39
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to see you saw the humour there!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #40
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I cant see why moderators are ever attacked and accused of having an agenda.
As far as I can see they do a great job and I thank every one of them.

Here is a Dr David Hawkins quote.

"We don't need more freedom of speech, we need freedom from speech"

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #41
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
LOL

Originally Posted by Phoenix

It's love dictatorship.
Well the post did not disappear.....and the PM was probably a suggestion not an edict....

So I'm thinking everything is alright

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #42
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Of course everything is all right
You didnt receive the PM so you have no way of determining its content nor motive. I was surprised and disappointed but the matter has been dealt with and is a non issue, I only posted as it was relevant and constructive to this thread. Time to move on....