Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #76
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

To Doom.

Reptilian Aliens are real. And contrary to popular belief, they are not all what one would term "negative" or having solely their own agenda and interests at heart. There is plenty of variety.

Although, i do not expect my saying they are real will alter your beliefs Doom and perhaps even after physically seeing one, you would still not believe. And that is okay.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 AM   #77
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

There are some amaizing Christed beings who are reptilian.... Ra him self was a reptilian great military commander (yes Ra of the Law of one)... He changed evolved and was taught peace by great Sirian cat beings.... There is talk that the Three Orion Queens (Once fierce domminat cosmic conquistedors) have had a few hundred thousand years to evolve spiritually.. there is an amizing comming together of many entities and beings from all over the universe at the moment and the nasty reptilians and they do exist ,are no more nasty then the nasty humans who do thier biddings.. The human being has the capacity to feel such love yet still be responsible for some of the cruelist acts ever seen in this galaxy.... The nasty renegade reptillians have lost their ability to feel such extreme emotion or empathy so tell me who is the more dangerous or contrived being here?

Yet we humans have Enki 's reptilian mothers sacred Ptaa taal kundalini soul fire in our blood... that's why we are so special and powerfull... being the mongrels that we are 22 different alien blood DNA matrixes flow through our viens we are so important in this universal asscention that is about to take place...... "reptilians aren't just for Christmass, their for life" so take one home and love one today"...Joke.... but hey there are many who are on our side..... It's a pitty that the nasty guys got to our military... but don't trust all the blond Nordics either.... some of them aren't what thay seem...

But I dismiss no one at this point.... my soul is ancient Orion in origin but has been on Earth a long time.... and we earthies if we stick together... are soverign amaizing beings even the unawakened.... The secret is that our souls are totally free and no one can control our soul unless we invite them to..... if we stick togther in pure love... we can change more then this planet.... Even Lucifer can be brought in to the love and out of dueality with enough loving intent on our part.... There is no seperation at the end ...

The negitive ones work on mind controle and are advanced in this technolagy... Lets counter ballance this with heart controle... zap their dwindiling heart chakra energy with pure violet/pink/golden and white light.... Blue cosmic rays.... even shiney velvety black infused with unconditional love as black is absorbed and cant be reflected or diflected... send them dark colors so's they attach and resignate but resinate with such passion and love that their hearts begin to glow again and feel compasion.... then the brighter light will start to attach.... send this energy gently un intrusivly...as intrusive zapping is a negitave action .... try more of a sort of Knock Knock.... Hi ... do you fancy trying a bit of this my dear one?? They can always say **** off... but even the interaction brings the thought to thier head and the enrgy lifts.... Never fear them.... They are allaspects of the prime creator.... as loved and important as any of us.... Peace to you all Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #78
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

As I was listening today to the mid-2007 Coast-to-Coast radio show hosted by Rense with Credo Mutwa and David Icke (fascinating stuff), it is clear to me from what Credo was saying that these muti dimensional creatures do exist and obviously look very different from us when not in human form....i have never heard someone so powerful as Credo Mutwa.

But we're going to have to get used to "other forms" as we move form this planet to other galaxies or dimensions, so we've got to get past this "fear" of them....

much like you should not be prejudiced against someone of a different colour on this planet, we all have the same basic DNA, we were just raised differently. If we can't even accept the "look" of other humans how will we be able to accept the look of "other beings"?

As Icke said at the end of the broadcast, if you think "fear", it will materialise (he was referring to whistleblowers who said they feared for thier lives after they gave witness statements)...Icke said these whistleblowers often did indeed subsequently die because they "manifested" this event - Icke's view was in response to a question from a listener who asked if he felt "fearful for his life" because of what he was doing. Big Dave emphatically said "no" - because he doesn't "think fear".

Having said that, the first non-human i see should preferably be in a form which will relax me (!)...like happened to Jodie Foster in "Contact"

Credo said the mass media is trying to soften us for the revalation that these reptilians exist..he said he had personally seen the reptilian from the star wars movie in africa and said it was SO precise in its colouring and appearance that someone MUST have actually known about this reptilian look.....his wife had pointed the star wars advertisement out to him in a paper saying "there's the reptilian we have seen in africa -its being used in star wars!" - and Mutwa was amazed.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #79
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to know why we don't have any good pictures of the reptilians and shapeshifters. After all, the paparazzi are all over the place, and many people have either cam recorders or cell phone recorders and cameras.

It seems like we can easily get all sorts of other pictures around the world, but I have yet to see a picture or video of a reptilian that I think is real.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:16 AM   #80
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there "Doom",
I feel that your thoughts are well informed and thought out. I in fact see a lot of truth in everything that you are saying and I respect it. The problem is I have seen a reptilian, and I can't go back to sleep on this one. I really wish I could, but I can't.

Keep digging up the dirt, and I am encouraged that you are a part of this forum. It is through your type of discernment that reality breathes. Please understand however, that there are people out there who have had real experiences not based on television shows and that we are all here tying to find out what the heck happened to us.

I have never seen the space station, but I feel pretty certain that one exists out there... Keep an open mind as well as a discerning one.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #81
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I just want to know why we don't have any good pictures of the reptilians and shapeshifters. After all, the paparazzi are all over the place, and many people have either cam recorders or cell phone recorders and cameras.

It seems like we can easily get all sorts of other pictures around the world, but I have yet to see a picture or video of a reptilian that I think is real.
Deleted by poster.

Last edited by K626; 01-07-2009 at 01:00 PM.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:27 AM   #82
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

there is so much more i know and its so frustrating to know there is an alien agenda taking place this is happening and feel so helpless

but all the information is out there all of it, and if you look at all the people trying to discredit everything, and I mean everything from fema camps to pyramids on the moon or all the people trying to discredit the disclosure project or anything else even the kennedy assanination, william milton coopers behold the pale horse, look at the people on youtube adamantly trying to discredit, reliable witnesses, look at the interviews with our astronauts, just look for these interviews in the comments why are so many people trying to discredit.

answer:
they dont want you to know they are here and replacing us
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #83
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

There is a truth,

There is a truth people are missing, there is a truth right in plain site, yet veiled it is being missed, it is being missed by humanity and it breaks my heart to know this truth in plain site, it breaks my heart to see it everyday to be a witness to which many are missing. There is a truth so horrible it shatters every conceivable reality, it changes the way in which we see our world, it affects all of us and yet it is being missed. There is a truth to what is really going on and yet we have been conditioned not to believe this truth, conditioned by our media, conditioned by propaganda, conditioned by so many cover ups, conditioned not to see it. Yet it is happening in plain site. The truth is right here in front of us and people are missing it, and why because if we knew the truth we couldn’t handle it. But if we miss this truth then the human race is finished. I see it cant you?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=alien+agenda

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind.

Welcome to the Apocalypse, wont you please wake up and see it, please wake up………………………………
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #84
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TTTTW,

I can't quite get where you're coming from on this thread......are you saying that you don't think David Icke is for real??? That you think he's "protected" in some way? Looks pretty sincere from the many presentations etc i have watched....

I know we must always make our own judgements, listen to our own instincts, but there is so much information out there these days that it is difficult to know what is info and what is dis-info....

the more you read and look, the more info arrives in truck loads, i haven't come to a "verdict" or concluded my thoughts on anything yet, i can only say i'm still at the "seeking and learning" stage.

I'm interested in the David Icke stuff, its genuinely fascinating, but im more tuned into the astralwalker thread....the conspiracy stuff just helps to get a wider view on things going on, but raising consciousness is where i'm at.

Take care.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #85
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hi TTTTW,

I can't quite get where you're coming from on this thread......
I always caution anyone who reads forums like this to understand they don’t really know the person who is posting. You don’t have an image of the person, and you don’t have voice from which you can make a determination of the intelligence and education level of the person posting. People who may be delusional and have other serious mental health problems are attracted to places like this.

Last edited by KathyT; 01-26-2009 at 11:22 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:17 AM   #86
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Kathy! Very helpful insight.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:07 AM   #87
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with David Icke on Reptilian shapeshifters but I ignore the rest of his opinions as they can come off as silly or highly negative to me.

Part of me wants to believe in Reptilians as much as anything else. I've spent a lot of time analyzing and re-analyzing youtube videos that claim to show reptilians shapeshifting in progress. While I do believe that some can be hoaxes, I still want to believe.

Also, I don't feel fear when I read about Reptilians. Instead, I am fascinated. Grays on the other hand, I feel uneasy reading about.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #88
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I agree with David Icke on Reptilian shapeshifters but I ignore the rest of his opinions as they can come off as silly or highly negative to me.

Part of me wants to believe in Reptilians as much as anything else. I've spent a lot of time analyzing and re-analyzing youtube videos that claim to show reptilians shapeshifting in progress. While I do believe that some can be hoaxes, I still want to believe.

Also, I don't feel fear when I read about Reptilians. Instead, I am fascinated. Grays on the other hand, I feel uneasy reading about.
That's odd. I'd think of it exactly the other way around. Shapeshifters more plausible than corruption?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #89
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to Credo Mutwa, both the Greys and Reptilians seem worth giving a miss. I'm looking out for the aliens that David Wilcock or someone said were beautiful and live on a close by planet only about 7 million(?) light years away.... But I guess some people might think Greys were beautiful...but I've never heard that said about the reptilians!!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #90
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Now i think about it, I think the beautiful ones were from Alpha Centauri (where's that??) and had green skin, were all female and had long black hair, were hispanic looking and were more beautiful even than Penelope Cruz....
Old 01-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #91
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Not very ethical KathyT, to send a Pm and then publish the answer. Please never PM me.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #92
Kathleen

Pm= private message
Old 01-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #93
Egg
Banned

Its not physical shape shifting, its the simple falling away of their very careful and highly advanced camouflage.

However, they are out there, and no one in their right minds wants to meet one face to face.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #94
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It is more believable to me that someone can be possessed by a demonic/reptillian entity...and that under certain circumstances...such as during a satanic ritual...the demonic/reptillian entity can become visible. But...perhaps good people have demonic/reptillian entities attached to them...who are trying to exhaust, deceive, corrupt, and destroy them. The difference might be that the evil person has the demonic/reptillian entity inside of them...or in control of them...while the good person has the demonic/reptillian entity attacking them from the outside...and not in control of them. Has anyone analyzed the DNA of an alleged reptillian/human? Where's CSI Area 51 when you need them? Oh, they're checking out sub-floors 9-11. They're looking for remote controls! I have a hard time believing that the physical body of a human/reptillian actually changes physical shape. The reptillians and grays seem to be very creepy and dangerous. I'd rather take my chances with a beautiful female Pleiadian alien...who has the hots for me! That would be out of this world! Beam me up, Sweetie!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-04-2009 at 01:33 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #95
Steve_G

This video was a huge piece of the jigsaw for me. Part two is also out there on youtube, but parts 10 and 12 are missing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...w&q=peggy+kane

I won't say enjoy, but give it full consideration- I believe there is a LOT of truth here.

Blessings
Old 03-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #96
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Do they find Reptillians in crashed UFO's? I keep hearing about and seeing Grays. Where are the photos of Reptillians? All I have seen is drawings...and the alleged Reptillian clobbered and captured by Dr. Reed in Washington State. Would it be possible to genetically engineer 'aliens' from genetic stock found here on Earth? What if what we are really dealing with is 1. Humans with Souls(Us!). 2. Reptillian Non-Physical Entities(Them!). 3. Genetically Engineered 'Aliens' Possessed with Reptillian Non-Physical Entities? How much of the alien phenomenon is genuinely from outer space...and how much is manufactured right here on Earth? Are the genetics labs in the Deep Underground Military Bases producing bodies for the Non-Physical Reptillian Entities? Are particle-accelerators used to transfer Non-Physical Reptillian Entities into Created Gray Aliens and into Human Beings? Is timetotelltheworld onto something? This stuff is giving me a headache!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-04-2009 at 01:57 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:14 AM   #97
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Has anyone researched what Dan Burish, Thomas Castello, Phil Schneider, Credo Mutwa has said about reptilian-type creatures?

Anybody noticed how prevalent reptile-type creatures (dragons & such) are so common in myths & legends in all cultures throughout time? Look at various historical relics (pics, statues, mozaics, jewelry, paintings, etc.). How many are dragon or reptile oriented.

The symbol for the medical profession consists of two intertwining snakes!

My thoughts exactly
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #98
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
As I was listening today to the mid-2007 Coast-to-Coast radio show hosted by Rense with Credo Mutwa and David Icke (fascinating stuff), it is clear to me from what Credo was saying that these muti dimensional creatures do exist and obviously look very different from us when not in human form....i have never heard someone so powerful as Credo Mutwa.
I don't suppose you have a link to that do you? I've gone through the C2C archives and can't find it.

Cheers
Old 03-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #99
Steve_G

Thanks Kathleen