Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default This One Almost Slipped Under the Radar!

Hi Everybody,

Apparently last month there was a hooha on a taxiing aircraft which belongs to AirTran Airways.

On November 17 the plane was waiting to take off from Atlanta and somebody was using their cell phone at a time when it was prohibited to do so.

Unconfirmed reports from the site: http://www.nationalterroralert.com suggest that there was more to this than met the eye. Can we beleive unconfirmed reports?

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/u...ys-flight-297/

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This One Almost Slipped Under the Radar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Can we beleive unconfirmed reports?
Can we believe Homeland Security News National Terror Alerts?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Geez...can we believe anything?

Thanks Steve.

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Can we believe our minds?
i guess it only leaves us with the hearts...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Can we believe our minds?
i guess it only leaves us with the hearts...
Sheesh, guys! I was asking myself these questions few days ago! When I had that disappointment for Alex Jones!

But, in fact, the only thing we can trust is only our mind. What I think we need is to de-connect from all of these information sources we had per now and just meditate and try to feel. Of course, with our hearts, because the heart will not lie ourselves. You will get a inner peace extraordinarily and your mental will find the answer to most questions.

I'm thinking now to wipe out many RSS feeds from my daily dose of "negativity feed", such as:

The Alex Jones Show
Pandemic Information News
BenjaminFulford
Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com
The Gates of Hell
George Ure's Daily Rap
Watching Bible Prophecy Unfold
Reuters: Top News
Yahoo! News: U.S. News
RT : Politics
RIA Novosti
CANTON TRUTH
CNN.com - World

an some in other languages.

I will still want to monitor Project Avalon, SurvivalBlog and ATS. This per moment, depending of my saturation level. If I will feel I will get too intoxicated, I must close the faucet, even to those! Until I will clean up my mind a little.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Sheesh, guys! I was asking myself these questions few days ago! When I had that disappointment for Alex Jones!

But, in fact, the only thing we can trust is only our mind. What I think we need is to de-connect from all of these information sources we had per now and just meditate and try to feel. Of course, with our hearts, because the heart will not lie ourselves. You will get a inner peace extraordinarily and your mental will find the answer to most questions.

I'm thinking now to wipe out many RSS feeds from my daily dose of "negativity feed", such as:

The Alex Jones Show
BenjaminFulford
The Gates of Hell
George Ure's Daily Rap
RIA Novosti
CANTON TRUTH
CNN.com - World

I will still want to monitor Project Avalon, SurvivalBlog and ATS. This per moment, depending of my saturation level. If I will feel I will get too intoxicated, I must close the faucet, even to those! Until I will clean up my mind a little.
artvision,

What a heart-felt post!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post

The Alex Jones Show
BenjaminFulford
The Gates of Hell
George Ure's Daily Rap
RIA Novosti
CANTON TRUTH
CNN.com - World

Good thing to do. I usually only monitor ATS, Divine Cosmos and Project Camelot/Avalon.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Can we beleive unconfirmed reports?
Maybe you should move this thread to the "Unconfirmed News Reports" sub-forum.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Artvision , take 2 hours and listen to the coast to coast radio interview that had to do with frequency and vibrations , this will answer many of your questions on direction. Hiuge help, I say intuition and Project avalon family dialog and there's your answer. We got it together here.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Artvision , take 2 hours and listen to the coast to coast radio interview that had to do with frequency and vibrations , this will answer many of your questions on direction. Hiuge help, I say intuition and Project avalon family dialog and there's your answer. We got it together here.
Thanks, Dears!

I feel I can rely on you!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Alex Jones Show
BenjaminFulford
The Gates of Hell
George Ure's Daily Rap
RIA Novosti
CANTON TRUTH
CNN.com - World
I do not view any of the above websites as Negative And have at times found many informative on various of them. IT all comes down to personal opinion and what the individual finds of worth to him/her self.When the **** starts would you perfer to know ........ or remain oblivious to it and befall the fate of what ever happens. If you chose the second option try driving your car around with your eyes closed. It will give you a perspective of what you can expect.

One needs not take everything in by now many here should be able to gleen over the news to find the fact and the BS.even from the sites listed abovemany national broadcast companies put their slant on what ever it is they report on. Another thing many might consider is without several of these socalled negative websites how many here would have swallowed the official H1N1 story and rolled up their sleeves for the shots.or jumped back into the stock market to buy up those inticing green shoots

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-07-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I do not view any of the above websites as Negative And have at times found many informative on various of them. IT all comes down to personal opinion and what the individual finds of worth to him/her self.When the **** starts would you perfer to know ........ or remain oblivious to it and befall the fate of what ever happens. If you chose the second option try driving your car around with your eyes closed. It will give you a perspective of what you can expect.

One needs not take everything in by now many here should be able to gleen over the news to find the fact and the BS.even from the sites listed abovemany national broadcast companies put their slant on what ever it is they report on. Another thing many might consider is without several of these socalled negative websites how many here would have swallowed the official H1N1 story and rolled up their sleeves for the shots.or jumped back into the stock market to buy up those inticing green shots
thats how I feel too. I know that people think by reading it, its like magnifying it but I am not so sure. People start rumors (channelled info) and that is just as harmful to the people..........They already think we are nuts and that doesnt help any of us either.........But it still happens.

some of us feel "right" in putting out this information to those that are sleeping so it might get through to them. That is actually how I woke up.

We can't expect to save everybody now and its good to work on spiritual growth but whats the harm in getting others awake also ?

If I get to feel sad or anger, I move on and push it right out of my mind
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:03 AM   #13
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto what you last two said
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, something happened on this plane no doubt, and I'd say intuition took over all the way here. You know stuff like this isn't making the news but it's slowly leaking out . Good Job
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote