Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default huge underground base

not sure if this video has been posted before...

quote from the vid:

it is your tax dollars that is paying for these underground survival facilities... but they are not for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMKGjBo4gdI
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: huge underground base

No offense, but that video is lame. It repeats the same pictures over and over again. Some of which aren't even bases. That is one of my favorite songs though! LOVE Massive Attack!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
No offense, but that video is lame. It repeats the same pictures over and over again. Some of which aren't even bases. That is one of my favorite songs though! LOVE Massive Attack!
Lorien,

Regardless of the quality of the video, I expect the psychopaths to build huge underground bases - for themselves.

I am determined to find a safe place myself, on the surface.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If 'Earth Changes'...and who knows what else...exterminates 80% of the world's population...the remaining 20% may very well be used as slaves for slave-labor. The 'survivors' may wish they were dead. Promises may have been made...and promises may be broken. Do not sell out fellow humans to secure a 'safe-place' for yourself. There may be no place to hide. Better dead than rep.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If 'Earth Changes'...and who knows what else...exterminates 80% of the world's population...the remaining 20% may very well be used as slaves for slave-labor. The 'survivors' may wish they were dead. Promises may have been made...and promises may be broken. Do not sell out fellow humans to secure a 'safe-place' for yourself. There may be no place to hide. Better dead than rep.
orthodoxymoron, you are right.

I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of psychopaths underground.

-feeler
Old 04-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
orthodoxymoron, you are right.

I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of psychopaths underground.

-feeler
who would want to....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you nagual ...

personally ... anywhere underground is the last place i'd wanna be ... matters not who else is present ...

above ground or higher ...

in the interim ... if this is the interim ... i'm not losing sleep over it ...

let 'em construct what they think will be their security ... unfortunately it is with our dollars ... but isn't that how it has always been and why it all needs to change ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not opposed to underground bases, interaction with benevolent alien beings, building and flying antigravity craft, globalism, population reduction, a global currency, etc. I am opposed to war, debt, corruption, enslavement, extermination, horrible genetics experiments, humans for food and sacrificial rituals, alien rule, selling out the human race, etc. I'm not seeing a better world in the process of being created. I'm seeing the world getting sicker and sicker...with the saviors and problem solvers being the sickest puppies of all. The history of the world...right up to the present...and extrapolating into the future...leads me to believe that human beings(at least the ones who we see on the news and in the history books) have not been...and are not...ultimately in control of this stupid planet. When I watch Kissenger, Bzrezinski, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Cheney, Benedict, etc...I am aware that these are very intelligent and cultured people...yet the documents, decisions, policies, etc...which they produce and implement...are utterly counterintuitive, counterproductive, and destructive to the human race. How can this be? The smartest people in the world coming up with the dumbest ideas imaginable? I simply don't think they are ultimately running the show. They may have been corrupted...and they may have been deluded into thinking they are better than the rest of us...but I see signs everywhere that they are following orders...very sick orders. According to Bill Cooper...when Henry Kissenger was first exposed to the 'alien presence' as a Jason Scholar...he worked almost around the clock...and spoke to no one...not even his wife. If true...something shocked the hell out of him...and must have been utterly devastating. I'm tending to think that all secrecy needs to be removed regarding what's really going on in this world and universe. All hell may break loose...and things may get a lot worse before they get better...but the cancer which I think is growing on the human race...must be removed. I also tend to think that a lot more information is being leaked to the general public in order to remove the secrecy...and deal with these problems head-on...instead of continuing to sweep them under the rug...while we continue toward the abyss at breakneck speed. The power stuggles at the highest levels(or lowest levels) must be something to behold...if I am accurately reading between the lines. The general public needs to be empowered...and treated like responsible adults...instead of being treated like little children and stupid sheeple. Full disclosure regarding the Deep Underground Military Bases would be an excellent place to begin. Just skip all of the staged bs...and get real...real soon. See below for further details.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-28-2009 at 11:32 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not opposed to underground bases, interaction with benevolent alien beings, building and flying antigravity craft, globalism, population reduction, a global currency, etc. I am opposed to war, debt, corruption, enslavement, extermination, horrible genetics experiments, humans for food and sacrificial rituals, alien rule, selling out the human race, etc. I'm not seeing a better world in the process of being created. I'm seeing the world getting sicker and sicker...with the saviors and problem solvers being the sickest puppies of all. The history of the world...right up to the present...and extrapolating into the future...leads me to believe that human beings(at least the ones who we see on the news and in the history books) have not been...and are not...ultimately in control of this stupid planet. When I watch Kissenger, Bzrezinski, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Cheney, Benedict, etc...I am aware that these are very intelligent and cultured people...yet the documents, decisions, policies, etc...which they produce and implement...are utterly counterintuitive, counterproductive, and destructive to the human race. How can this be? The smartest people in the world coming up with the dumbest ideas imaginable? I simply don't think they are ultimately running the show. They may have been corrupted...and they may have been deluded into thinking they are better than the rest of us...but I see signs everywhere that they are following orders...very sick orders. According to Bill Cooper...when Henry Kissenger was first exposed to the 'alien presence' as a Jason Scholar...he worked almost around the clock...and spoke to no one...not even his wife. If true...something shocked the hell out of him...and must have been utterly devastating. I'm tending to think that all secrecy needs to be removed regarding what's really going on in this world and universe. All hell may break loose...and things may get a lot worse before they get better. I also tend to think that a lot more information is being leaked to the general public in order to remove the secrecy...and deal with these problems head-on...instead of continuing to sweep them under the rug...while we continue toward the abyss at breakneck speed. The power stuggles at the highest levels(or lowest levels) must be something to behold...if I am accurately reading between the lines. The general public needs to be empowered...and treated like responsible adults...instead of being treated like little children and stupid sheeple. Full disclosure regarding the Deep Underground Military Bases would be an excellent place to begin. Just skip all of the staged bs...and get real...real soon. See below for further details.
Right on I've seen that video before...it's pretty amazing
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:03 AM   #10
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When I watch Kissenger, Bzrezinski, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Cheney, Benedict, etc...I am aware that these are very intelligent and cultured people...yet the documents, decisions, policies, etc...which they produce and implement...are utterly counterintuitive, counterproductive, and destructive to the human race. How can this be?

According to Alex Collier (actually his Andromedan friends), some of the top leaders have been murdered and cloned, and turned into psychopaths.

William Bramley, in his book The Gods of Eden, exposes the sick alien agenda, and cites the Black Death as an example.

-feeler
Old 04-29-2009, 01:01 AM   #11
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Well for one, among some others here, I'm MAD-AS HELL that those so-called "elite" are using our Tax dollars on their extravagant survival "Arks."

Those of us left on the surface may be facing a scorched Earth from expected Solar Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs), possible within the next 3-5 years.

Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union (2008), 4:475-477 Cambridge University Press
Copyright © International Astronomical Union 2009
doi:10.1017/S174392130902972X
Contributed Papers

SEPs and CMEs during cycle 23

Pertti Mäkeläa1, Nat Gopalswamya2, Seiji Yashiroa3, Sachiko Akiyamaa1, Hong Xiea1 and Eino Valtonena4

a1 Dept. of Physics, Catholic University of America, 200 Hannan Hall, Washington, DC 20064, USA email: pertti.makela@nasa.gov, sachiko.akiyama@nasa.gov, hong.xie@nasa.gov

a2 Nasa Goddard Space Flight Center, Code 695, Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA email: nat.gopalswamy@nasa.gov

a3 Interferometrics, Inc, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171, USA email: seiji.yashiro@nasa.gov

a4 Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, University of Turku, Vesilinnantie 5, FI-20014 Turku University, Finland email: eino.valtonen@utu.fi

Abstract

We present a study of solar energetic particles (SEPs) in association with coronal mass ejections (CMEs) and type II radio bursts. The particle and CME observations cover the years 1996–2007. We find that heavy-ion events in association with type II bursts and proton events are produced in more western and most energetic CMEs. In addition, the source distribution of type II associated proton events with heavy ions reminds the source distribution expected for events with flare particles. Therefore, the estimation of relative contributions by flares and shocks in SEP events and separation of suggested different particle acceleration models is complicated.

Keywords: Acceleration of particles; Sun: coronal mass ejections (CMEs); Sun: particle emission

I don't know HOW DEEP we would have to dig to escape immediate immolation, but there would not be much left to survive with upon re-emerging.

Last edited by J_rod7; 04-29-2009 at 01:04 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote