Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:05 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why the tunnel vision about disclosure logistics?

I always here all of the exopoliticians discusssing weather or not the Governments of the World are going to choose to go for a formal disclosure. I seriously do not think that it is going to be their choice or ours. If the ET's want to show up, they are going to show up weather the power mongers want them to or not. I think the discussions should be, how are the governments going to adapt to suddenly being part of the Galactic community.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #2
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why the tunnel vision about disclosure logistics?

I'm not so sure that the PTB want to become a part of a galactic community or have disclosure at all because that could and probably would ruin their power scheme they have here on earth.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There would be tunnel vision if there was a deceptive disclosure being planned...to introduce us to malevolent inner-earth native aliens...disguised as benevolent outer-space aliens. PTB...just tell us the truth...and let the chips fall wherever. Get rid of ALL the secrecy as quickly as possible. We the peons will go nuts for awhile...but we'll get over it...and move on. And simultaneously implement the following:
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There are two fractions here. One which is for disclosure and the aliens who rule the Shadow Government who do not. As more and more witnesses age they too are stepping forward with their testimony. Paola Harris is very good at interviewing various witnesses and has transcribed their testimony in her books.

Even the orbs are here to help move toward disclosure. All the dark or blace ET type crafts and triangular crafts are grouped with the negative ET influence. What I see happening is more and more people are vectoring in ET craft just with their thoughts. In addition, there has been a major increase in sightings and it is likely that the grass roots effort that will carry the day with respect to disclosure.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Why the tunnel vision about disclosure logistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I always here all of the exopoliticians discusssing weather or not the Governments of the World are going to choose to go for a formal disclosure. I seriously do not think that it is going to be their choice or ours. If the ET's want to show up, they are going to show up weather the power mongers want them to or not. I think the discussions should be, how are the governments going to adapt to suddenly being part of the Galactic community.
Yes good point.

Nice to see the Kazakhstan government seizing the bull by the horns with the Almaty Alien Embassy initiative (if it is for real) something the Raelian cult have long been lobbying for.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=kazakhstan

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6696692.php
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think the discussions should be, how are the governments going to adapt to suddenly being part of the Galactic community

Stupidly? Badly? Fearfully? Such as:

Title 14, Section 1211 of U.S. Federal Code: Forbidding Contact With Extraterrestrials

Followed by a big push to develop "new weapons" to fight the "ET threat" (in order to line the pockets of you-know-who).

I think there are some governments in the world that are ready for an enlightened approach to openly being part of the galactic community. So far, the US government does not appear to be one of them.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
sleepingnomore

Knowledge is power, the only way I see any type of universal disclosure happening is if those in the know are left out in the cold and are threatened by other means of disclosure.

Sorry for being cynical but it's always been the way they work.