Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Did you listen to the Rense interview

with Bill Deagle posted on Camelot? really, really disturbing....especially when talking about the potential "abilities" of the swine flu virus.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did you listen to the Rense interview

Wah! There are so many threads "must read" - but this I think should definitely be a "must listen" - 1 hr, guys, but worth every minute of it.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
with Bill Deagle posted on Camelot? really, really disturbing....especially when talking about the potential "abilities" of the swine flu virus.
Hi Burgundia, firstly, I dont hold Bill Deagle in high regard. For me he is a bit of an alarmist. Its his thing.

Secondly, this is just the new thing.
We have had Westnile disease, SARS, bird flu, BSE, and now swine flu to name but a few. Just recently here in the UK there was an expected epidemic of measels and mumps cases in young children because of the drop in uptake for the vaccines. It never happened.
The same reaction occurs each time.

Just for a comparison - Road incidents result in the deaths of an estimated 1.2 million people worldwide each year, and injure about forty times this number http://www.who.int/features/2004/road_safety/en/

Dont invest your time in the fears of others.

Peace
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 04-27-2009 at 03:35 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I know in the past Bill Deagle may have made the inaccurate call about an eminent nuclear war because of visions he was having about it. It was my conclusion that on this particular instance his consciousness had been hacked by one or more of the negative elites black magic techniques. In other words they had tasked a negative thought form entity to be near him and wait for a moment of weakness. Then the programmed entity would involuntarily channel him and give him all of the psychic disinformation.

This to me was not a sign that Deagle is not a valid genetic science expert. This to me was a clear indication that he had been deemed a true threat by the negative elite power structure. They did this to try to discredit his work. For me it just validated that the work he was doing was touching some sore spots with the power structure.

There is also the inclusion of other people in the same field backing up and giving other pieces of the story during this interview. The three scientists did not disagree on anything. They all agreed that the only way a virus with the combined genetics from viruses from all over the world could suddenly appear in Mexico was if it was an engineered virus.

All of this being said, there are higher forces watching over this planet and will not allow a full scale biological attack to take place. If the power structure does try to finalize their plans for population reduction, this may be what brings on the forced disclosure of off world civilizations.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I know in the past Bill Deagle may have made the inaccurate call about an eminent nuclear war because of visions he was having about it. It was my conclusion that on this particular instance his consciousness had been hacked by one or more of the negative elites black magic techniques. In other words they had tasked a negative thought form entity to be near him and wait for a moment of weakness. Then the programmed entity would involuntarily channel him and give him all of the psychic disinformation.

This to me was not a sign that Deagle is not a valid genetic science expert. This to me was a clear indication that he had been deemed a true threat by the negative elite power structure. They did this to try to discredit his work. For me it just validated that the work he was doing was touching some sore spots with the power structure.

There is also the inclusion of other people in the same field backing up and giving other pieces of the story during this interview. The three scientists did not disagree on anything. They all agreed that the only way a virus with the combined genetics from viruses from all over the world could suddenly appear in Mexico was if it was an engineered virus.

All of this being said, there are higher forces watching over this planet and will not allow a full scale biological attack to take place. If the power structure does try to finalize their plans for population reduction, this may be what brings on the forced disclosure of off world civilizations.

I surely hope so ,combination of MEX GM flu with everywhere present
in Europe and Asia true bird flu ,give as combine deadly 20 % mortality
with ability to spread human to human very easily and rapidly ,so we have first wave of full saturation in population and 6 % mortality with second mutated version with almost global saturation and 20 - 30 % mortality
ad to that one or two nuclear exchanges in middle East or Central Asia
and we almost have reductions of a population by 50 % in 2 -3 years
the rest those that plan this can mope up and cooperating ones turn into slaves uncooperative ones "disappeared" in another 2-3 years ,NWO ?
looks like it .but maybe this is it only that the bad ones StS harvest able
human souls stays on this planet ,rest of us just get a hell scratch that heaven away from from this place .be it by the flu or starvation .

and I also feel that on occasions those that serve here to wake us up are being mislead by higher density negative beings,like October crying wolf episode ,with imminent
nuclear catastrophe by Deagle or predictions of HalfPastHuman of devastating quake in December in California ,only do discredit those agents of awakening and education .so this time when the emergency is real
we will ignore warnings .walking patiently towards immunization centers
in Fema camps ,they wont even to guard us for us go get there ,Americans or Europeans will run there hoping for salvation.

as Gorge Ure says in today blog , Things you can do today? Here's my "B List":

Have 3-4 months of food on hand. Minimum.

Have lots of reading materials piled up by this fall.

Get a note from your doctor if you have any drug allergies or are allergic to mercury-based preservatives in vaccines. Make sure it's on his letterhead.

If you have breathing issues, stock up on inhalers and such now while they are still available.

If the flu turns out to kill by an over-reaction of the body's immune system, ask your doc about whether it would help to have Benadryl or other anti histamines on hand...something I'll be asking around about today.
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I prefer to listen to Dr Ron Paul and get his feedback. We can not allow this to be a fear factor for us. Thats what they want. Dont give in to their needs
take care of yourself and you should be fine. MSM or vitamin D3 and stay away from the tamiflu. No shots for me.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Burgundia, firstly, I dont hold Bill Deagle in high regard. For me he is a bit of an alarmist. Its his thing.

Dont invest your time in the fears of others.

Peace
Iain
I love you last sentence, brilliantly stated.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I prefer to listen to Dr Ron Paul and get his feedback. We can not allow this to be a fear factor for us. Thats what they want. Dont give in to their needs
take care of yourself and you should be fine. MSM or vitamin D3 and stay away from the tamiflu. No shots for me.
this is Ron Paul comments on the flu "pandemic "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5-Y...layer_embedded
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:56 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

This interview should be watched to counterbalance deagle, Quayle and Jones
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote