Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

Dr. Deagle did have a temporary loss of his discernment and sanity...
I remember that phone call, and I remember the passion in his voice...

I feel that he is a man of strong conscience. He considers himself to be an intuitive, and he has said that he had a near death experience when he was 8 years old, I believe it was.

I did not feel that he lost his discernment. I think that he simply cares passionately about humanity and feels the weight of the world on his shoulders. There are so few people who speak out.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you Tone3Jaguar.........Absoluetly 100 %

I remember the story but it was based on a dream.............we all know where those dreams come from...........look what happen regarding 10-14-09 when Blossom said a mother ship would show up...........

We mustn't forget how Allah appeared before the prisioner in Guantanamo Bay to say he was behind 9/11 so he confessed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know one thing is for sure, I am not buying into any of the stories about vaccinations being forced onto people by gun point. Americans have more guns than they do and they know it. They would risk a revolution if they tried it. They may be willing to risk such a thing, I don't know. My guess would be that they are smarter than that. Again, who knows. The only way we will find out is if we catch a couple of the scum bags that are higher ups at Baxter Pharmaceutical, hook their balls to a couple of car batteries, and start asking questions.
I’ve thought of this as well. After thinking about it for a long time, if forced vaccination does happen, it won’t necessarily be “forced”.

We all know how these people operate. Problem-reaction-solution. From understanding their methods, I think they’ll eventually make most people WANT the vaccine because the virus will become immune to Tamiflu (which it already has), and will have an increased death rate (this is also happening). In other words, with the use of the media, it is very likely people will be manipulated into wanting the vaccine. The more people that get the vaccine, the more die. The more that die, the greater the risk of Martial Law. If enough people are dying, I could actually see the majority of the public WANTING mandatory vaccination out of fear. The idea is to make the vaccine appear to be worth the risk in comparison to the virus.

Anyways, that’s how I see it going down. They’re not going to force it on you. They’ll make you want it. That’s it works.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
I’ve thought of this as well. After thinking about it for a long time, if forced vaccination does happen, it won’t necessarily be “forced”.

We all know how these people operate. Problem-reaction-solution. From understanding their methods, I think they’ll eventually make most people WANT the vaccine because the virus will become immune to Tamiflu (which it already has), and will have an increased death rate (this is also happening). In other words, with the use of the media, it is very likely people will be manipulated into wanting the vaccine. The more people that get the vaccine, the more die. The more that die, the greater the risk of Martial Law. If enough people are dying, I could actually see the majority of the public WANTING mandatory vaccination out of fear. The idea is to make the vaccine appear to be worth the risk in comparison to the virus.

Anyways, that’s how I see it going down. They’re not going to force it on you. They’ll make you want it. That’s it works.

And this is exactly how tptb think they are exempt from karma for interfering with freewill by claiming 'well the people asked for it.'

Sounds pretty accurate to past MO's of how the (lack of) action/reaction gives permission to legislation at the peoples request.

Kinda like when illegals flooded in and nothing was done until enough people demanded legislation to stop it so then congress passed new laws that stomped on Civil Liberty's... because we the people asked for it!

So perhaps the vaccinations will be presented as a "for your safety" campaign demanded by the public.

They are here to help us!

Last edited by Christo888; 07-27-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:

Or the people behind such an evil plan are desperate because if they do not do something fast then they will loose just about everything they have been working for, for the last 500 years.

On the other hand you are probably right. Dr. Deagles guest in the last hour was telling about how the government in its rush to find a Polio vaccine back in the 50's rushed and grew the vaccine on the liver cultures of Reses Monkeys. They then vaccinated the entire population with this brew. Then years later they found out that the very cultures that they grew the vaccine on where infected with a then unknown monkey virus that causes multiple kinds of cancer.

Now back then they did it on accident. They really where trying to cure Polio. Now however, the negatives have much more control of the pharmaceuticals then they did back then. According to Deagle, they are growing this vaccine on the very same types of Reses Monkey liver cultures that they accidentally did back in the 50's. Are they going for an intentional repeat of the f--k up from the 50's? This is not good at all.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Or the people behind such an evil plan are desperate because if they do not do something fast then they will loose just about everything they have been working for, for the last 500 years.

On the other hand you are probably right. Dr. Deagles guest in the last hour was telling about how the government in its rush to find a Polio vaccine back in the 50's rushed and grew the vaccine on the liver cultures of Reses Monkeys. They then vaccinated the entire population with this brew. Then years later they found out that the very cultures that they grew the vaccine on where infected with a then unknown monkey virus that causes multiple kinds of cancer.

Now back then they did it on accident. They really where trying to cure Polio. Now however, the negatives have much more control of the pharmaceuticals then they did back then. According to Deagle, they are growing this vaccine on the very same types of Reses Monkey liver cultures that they accidentally did back in the 50's. Are they going for an intentional repeat of the f--k up from the 50's? This is not good at all.
We need to keep doing what we're doing. We need to keep posting everywhere on the internet that we can, and do everything else that we can think of to increase public awareness.

It's a difficult subject. It has taken me months to really have it sink in that vaccines are harmful. When people first hear it, they can't believe it. It takes awhile to unlearn what you have taken for granted and relearn something else.

We need to keep at it...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It requires the faxee's email address. Can't possibly do that.

Though I honestly feel that our law enforcement agencies are already on top of it, ditto for the military.

My cousin works for the U.S government as well. I bet he knows stuff that I will never know.
You can go to your nearest library and just use concerncitizen@yahoo.com

it doesnt matter if they come find me cause this is HUGE I went all over and reviewed the information I could on this and they do plan on forcing the vaccination on us. Its sad that they are calling for the elderly, blacks and children to test it for money. Its starts off in Rochester NY and the pay is 50 - 100 and a toy for the child. How very sad to hit where the pocketbook counts on so many unfortunates.

We must spread this any way we could.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From Dr. Deagle's website:

JANE BURGERMEISTER

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:53:26 -0600

Like I have warned, Jane Burgermeister is either psychotic, or she is a very dangerous double agent with a definite agenda. (Is that "name-calling" or just stating FACTS???)

In this latest rant, she is publicly advocating that American citizens "target" government agents and command centers with VIOLENCE tomorrow, July 27 during the FEMA exercises. Folks, that is the WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN!!!! Doesn't this rhetoric make her a "terrorist" under The Patriot Act?

She is advocating this violence immediately after CORRECTLY ASSESSING that this is exactly what the elite WANT TO SEE HAPPEN - so that eventually the elite will be able to better justify the imposition of martial law. Isn't this psychotic??

The kicker is, Jane is doing all of this secure and safe in her bungalow in Austria --

SHE IS NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN, and is not bound by American laws! She is continuing to expose her narcissistic personality -- what makes her think she can give Americans such dangerous "marching orders" -- unless they are coded messages to American "sleeper" agents (Manchurian Candidates) which is also a very real possibility.

Dr. Ott PhD ND
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #34
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

seashore, that's the phone call that made me say that Deagle is bordering on insanity.
You can't tell me that was or is a sane man!
Jane Cheeseburgermeister= disinfo?, psychotic? hmmm imagine that, LOL
You all are just skimming the top, and really aren't looking in the right place.
It's taken me 11 months to figure things out, and I'm real close to putting it together!
Hint 1= throw away 99% of what you read, hear, and watch on the internet!
Hint 2= start looking closer to home, like this forum and it's origination!

You'll eventually start to see what I see, and it's ugly!
I'm not knocking anybody, and I like most people on this forum.
I'm a straight shooter, well grounded, no bulls..t kind of person and just trying to help those out that are looking in the wrong direction!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
seashore, that's the phone call that made me say that Deagle is bordering on insanity.
You can't tell me that was or is a sane man!
Jane Cheeseburgermeister= disinfo?, psychotic? hmmm imagine that, LOL
You all are just skimming the top, and really aren't looking in the right place.
It's taken me 11 months to figure things out, and I'm real close to putting it together!
Hint 1= throw away 99% of what you read, hear, and watch on the internet!
Hint 2= start looking closer to home, like this forum and it's origination!

You'll eventually start to see what I see, and it's ugly!
I'm not knocking anybody, and I like most people on this forum.
I'm a straight shooter, well grounded, no bulls..t kind of person and just trying to help those out that are looking in the wrong direction!
I look forward to your words of wisdom.

Go for it.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #36
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I need to back up a little first about Dr. Deagle, yes he is very intelligent, and I do give him credit for that. I used to work in the medical field and had to deal with a lot of very intelligent doctors. They were heads of their departments like Radiology, Oncology, and so on, and I used to have a saying I used, that most were too smart to tie their own shoes! Meaning they had no common sense at all, none! I used to laugh behind their backs and call them smart idiots, LOL

So I'm saying just use your common sense about things. If it sounds to weird or outlandish to be true, then it probably isn't true.

Throw out 99% of everything you hear because it's BS and is becoming a nice business for some. Think disinfo, disinfo, disinfo!

On the other hand, that 1% left over that you might accept as truth or possible truth is hard to wrap your head around sometimes and you really have to look at the big picture.
It's hard and I'm still working on it, after 11 months though I am getting closer to figuring out, but not there yet.

I won't be on this forum much longer, I've lost respect for Bill and Kerry,as their ego is now starting to catch hold of them, and it's clouding their thinking process, and their common sense judgement of their sources. It's right there in front of you just look closely!
Ego can do bad things to good people!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't start a business and walk away from it!
You might say " this forum isn't really a business"
Well it is, and it became a business as soon as it went to subscription!

Walking away from a business is bad business!!
It shows a total non-caring attitude! And if they don't care, then I don't care anymore, and they'll never get anymore money from me, period!

Like I said, disinfo, and extravagant claims by inflated ego- so called whistleblowers, is a huge business these days, $$$$$

And I'm not saying don't listen! Listen very carefully, then throw away 99% and use common sense on the remaining 1%

The answers really are much stranger than the questions most of the time. Truth will only come from within yourself, so be honest with yourself at all times!
When you hear something and say, "wow, could this be true?" think real hard and use your gut feeling, most of the time dealing with these kind of subjects, it'll say "nah, not possible", or if your gut tells you "yes, maybe it is true", you'll know because it will hit you hard!, and you'll sit back and go, "wow, holy s...t!"

It's hard to figure out, but just remember, there is no right or wrong decision, there is just 'the making of that decision' that's the hardest part!

I don't know if any of my ramblings are making any sense to you, and this is the first time I've ever posted something like this on this forum, so those that know me might be surprised, or might just listen.

I've been a little hard on some here like Tramik and maybe Viking for posting fear mongering, and doom and gloom info/disinfo.But you have to realize that that's exactly what the PTB, or whatever three letter name you want to use, want you to do! They want people to post that **** all over the place so people will freak out and talk about it and share it with everyone they know! Hence the rapid spread of disinfo!

Because again, you have to look at the bigger picture and try to wrap your head around it. It's a hard, hard thing to do! Do you ever notice how we talk and talk about every subject here till we're blue in the face, with never ever a conclusion, never an ending just goes full circle, with everyone putting in their best opinion to try and figure things out, and we never figure it out do we?

Then the thread gets buried and we talk about the next subject, go full circle with no conclusion, then it gets buried, and so on! hmmm, disinfo is big business huh?

Think about it.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:33 AM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I need to back up...
Dan, no offense, but you haven't said anything.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #38
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Dan has said volumes Mary .

The answers you seek are in this forum but many glean over them looking for some thing else . Our bodies will not be coming with us when we leave if you are intending to stay good for you and you need not worry . disregard this
If you are looking for something that is going to allow you that possibility it will be a long wait . Dan is not being or trying to be offensive but there are still many who do not understand what it is they face.

You are in a battle with........ YOU and no one else. Its time to be more objection-al Take a look at some of the posts you read and look behind their meanings and you will see their truths
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #39
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So I'm saying just use your common sense about things. If it sounds to weird or outlandish to be true, then it probably isn't true.
That's not necessary the case, and you should never base a claims accuracy on appearance alone. After all, how many people would view just the UFO topic in general as "outlandish"? Essentially your argument boils down to ones perception. Regardless of how outlandish something sounds you should never dismiss it for appearing so - you should do some investigation to determine the "possible" truth.

Remember, common sense is attained through time and experience. What is common sense to one person isn't necessarily the same as another.

Quote:
Throw out 99% of everything you hear because it's BS and is becoming a nice business for some. Think disinfo, disinfo, disinfo!
I'm really not trying to create a feud by picking you apart, but I think this is wrong. Even if 99% of the information out there is false, that doesn't mean you dismiss 99% of the information. To me, that's common sense.

Quote:
I've been a little hard on some here like Tramik and maybe Viking for posting fear mongering, and doom and gloom info/disinfo.
Fear mongering and disinfo? What are you talking about? If I've posted something that made you feel afraid that doesn't make me a fear monger. The truth is we are in troubled times, and exciting times, and I'm not going to hold back a conversation because some people are afraid. Intelligent conversation is the path to enlightenment, in my opinion.

Quote:
Do you ever notice how we talk and talk about every subject here till we're blue in the face, with never ever a conclusion, never an ending just goes full circle, with everyone putting in their best opinion to try and figure things out, and we never figure it out do we?
Maybe that's your perspective, but definitely not mine and many others I'm sure. This forum has brought many things to my attention and allowed me to meet new people both locally and foreign.

When you say, "...with everyone putting in their best opinion to try and figure things out, and we never figure it out do we?" That depends on what you mean by, "figuring it out". This forum has multiple purposes and has never, ever, claimed to be the source of the end all be all truth. Anyone who knows anything knows things can change in a heart beat. On many levels, this forum has helped people, and I'm sure more people here would agree... after all, that's why we're here.

The objective for this forum is:

1)to provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

2)to support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

If you're here to just, "figure things out", maybe you're in the wrong place? Sure, we all like to participate in that discussion, but essentially the goal of this forum is dependable on the topic of the thread, thus making it impossible for it to either succeed or fail. Just my thoughts.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

seashore,seashore,seashore, I'm sure you're a very sweet person just trying to figure this stuff out like the rest of us. But I actually said a lot!, like I said, it's taken me 11 months to try and figure out what's really going on, and I'm getting close!

I can't just give you names and instances because I'll get kicked off the forum.
Just read it again and think about it, yes I'm beating around the bush trying to get you to see it, and figure it out. I did really say alot, but maybe some of you aren't quite ready to see it yet, and no offence to you at all by me saying that, as it really took me 11 months!

I know that it's frustrating, and I really hate it when whistleblowers take you to the brink and say, "oh, that's all I can say about that, or I can't tell you that part"
I just want to reach through the screen and strangle them, LOL

hmmm this is tough, because I really want to just yell it out loud. But not yet, I'm still figuring it out more. In the mean time just keep your eyes and ears open.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 AM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Dan has said volumes Mary .

The answers you seek are in this forum but many glean over them looking for some thing else . Our bodies will not be coming with us when we leave if you are intending to stay good for you and you need not worry . disregard this
If you are looking for something that is going to allow you that possibility it will be a long wait . Dan is not being or trying to be offensive but there are still many who do not understand what it is they face.

You are in a battle with........ YOU and no one else. Its time to be more objection-al Take a look at some of the posts you read and look behind their meanings and you will see their truths
Dan announced that he had the answers to countradict the information that Dr. Deagle has put out.

Let's not change the subject.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #42
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Dan, I am curious to know what is you know. When you get the time or feel you are capable of sharing, please create a topic and do so. Don't forget to supply us with some evidence so we can reach our own conclusions as well.

Cheers.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #43
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't just give you names and instances because I'll get kicked off the forum.
If Bill and Kerry are really as disinterested in this forum as many think they are then why would you get kicked off? Maybe you could just post your information and nobody would even notice.

You've certainly piqued my curiosity... I say just spit it out!
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #44
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Tramik, sorry dude, but you really haven't a clue yet. But that's ok, I didn't either when I first came on this forum and other forums.

You're wrong on so many points!

Fear? in me? HaHa, wow you really have no idea, and if you knew me you would laugh at that statement!

HaHa I'm still laughing at that one, OMG,

Wow, really I'm not even going to waste my time responding to you anymore, LOL, blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, LOL, you've no clue whatsoever, and actually you're a prime candidate for conspiracy forums! They love people like you.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #45
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh trust me I'll get kicked off!, the info isn't about Dr. Deagle seashore.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 AM   #46
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh trust me I'll get kicked off!
Well, you said you were getting ready to leave anyway. Why not just speed up the process?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:39 AM   #47
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tramik, sorry dude, but you really haven't a clue yet. But that's ok, I didn't either when I first came on this forum and other forums.

You're wrong on so many points!
I'm prepared to be wrong. Please educate me, with all seriousness.

Quote:
Fear? in me? HaHa, wow you really have no idea, and if you knew me you would laugh at that statement!

HaHa I'm still laughing at that one, OMG,
Dan, you claimed I was fear mongering, remember?

Quote:
Wow, really I'm not even going to waste my time responding to you anymore, LOL, blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, LOL, you've no clue whatsoever, and actually you're a prime candidate for conspiracy forums! They love people like you.
That's pretty arrogant given the fact you don't know what I know. I'm prepared to learn anything. Calling me blind and saying I have no clue about anything amounts to nothing.

How about you point me in the right direction instead of just insisting you're on the verge of a great truth after 11 months (heh, 11 months) of brilliant research.

C'mon, Dan, enlighten us with your brilliance. Enough with the claims, walk the walk, buddy.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:52 AM   #48
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
From Dr. Deagle's website:

JANE BURGERMEISTER

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:53:26 -0600

Like I have warned, Jane Burgermeister is either psychotic, or she is a very dangerous double agent with a definite agenda. (Is that "name-calling" or just stating FACTS???)

In this latest rant, she is publicly advocating that American citizens "target" government agents and command centers with VIOLENCE tomorrow, July 27 during the FEMA exercises. Folks, that is the WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN!!!! Doesn't this rhetoric make her a "terrorist" under The Patriot Act?

She is advocating this violence immediately after CORRECTLY ASSESSING that this is exactly what the elite WANT TO SEE HAPPEN - so that eventually the elite will be able to better justify the imposition of martial law. Isn't this psychotic??

The kicker is, Jane is doing all of this secure and safe in her bungalow in Austria --

SHE IS NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN, and is not bound by American laws! She is continuing to expose her narcissistic personality -- what makes her think she can give Americans such dangerous "marching orders" -- unless they are coded messages to American "sleeper" agents (Manchurian Candidates) which is also a very real possibility.

Dr. Ott PhD ND
That's actually true, as far as I know. She was advocating violence which, needless to say, really threw me off.

Something's definitely not right here...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #49
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this earlier tonite over on the Camelot page in the defeat NWO thread and thought maybe sticking it here might clear some thins up I hope this helps

To defeat this group you need but one weapon .......YOU ........... Each individual must have the courage to believe what is right in their hearts and be strong enough to carry forward with it .......... I`am not suicidal or nuts but If you are afraid to die they have already won because you have shown your fear to yourself . It will be the thing that drives you to do what you must .

With the phony plague they are inflecting upon us and its medical prevention you get your choice at possibly Gun point,your way or their way if it comes to it .

I read here on this forum and others talk of love an compassion but what is love ? Is it simply putting your arms around someone and giving them a hug or a kiss ? Offering a helping hand or money to some one who needs it or is down on his luck ? The Sharing of ones home or possessions to some one who has lost theirs . it is all this and a whole lot more and many will have varying degrees of love . That is why there is unconditional love I suppose it has a different meaning . We are all blessed with it by our creator and yet we as a species very seldom share it with others unless we are in times of conflict and we must pick sides

You hear of war stories of some laying on grenades to save their fellow troops, heroism beyond what normally is called for. Why ? What drives some one to do this thing . Could it be part of an unconditional love of those he served with that he would be take his life so others could live. Well we are all becoming those soldiers unknowingly .

We have read in some posts here that you can not die some understand others give it a fleeting glance . Some soldiers are here to show the way some know in their hearts what is required to show some one you have never met that you love them . Its not about rolling up your sleeve and taking the shot its about saying no to anything they want to forcefully impose on you be it the shot or the camps you have the right to say no to it. You dont have to get on a train or a bus ,a plane and go some where you feel they may kill you any way if that were the case roll up your sleeve and take the medicine. If they are going to forcefully confine you say no regardless if they have bullets or not make them go the full route stand up in front of everyone and say NO to what ever they request of you .

They may try to remove you by force do not let them if they shoot you ...... you can not die ..... but the ones behind you will have seen and if enough do this what then . Will those simply roll over and take it, when you say no tell them why." Out of the love of your heart and respect for your fellow man and your Creator you respectfully decline the shot and its consequences" . Willing to die for your Creator and fellow man is Unconditional Love and that is Service to others and the key to dispensing fear

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-28-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's actually true, as far as I know. She was advocating violence which, needless to say, really threw me off.

Something's definitely not right here...
Is this the statement where she is calling for violence?

"We ask you to stand by the US Constitution and the American people at all times, and, if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions."

I would say this is not exactly calling for violence but she's telling people to confront troops.