Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Video of Desiree Rover's Presentation at the 8/1/09 Amsterdam Conference

The video entitled "State of the Planet - A Ground Crew Amsterdam Conference - George Green & Desiree Rover" is a recording of the recent presentation by Desiree Rover, which very effectively explains that vaccines are bad, not good for you.

But I think one thing that is confusing for people is that most of us have been vaccinated, yet we didn't die or get sick from it. Why not? Why do some people die or get sick, and others not?

I don't think this question was answered in the video.

And I think it would be helpful to people who are confused about vaccinations if this question could be addressed.

Is it just overall health that controls what happens?

Or something else as well?

If you are an Avalon member who has researched this and can explain it in your own words, or give us a link that explains this, please post a reply.

Thanks in advance.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video of Desiree Rover's Presentation at the 8/1/09 Amsterdam Conference

I have a question too Seashore... I'm wondering if this mandatory vaccination madness has anything to do with implanting RFID chips on the general population without their knowledge... ???
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video of Desiree Rover's Presentation at the 8/1/09 Amsterdam Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I have a question too Seashore... I'm wondering if this mandatory vaccination madness has anything to do with implanting RFID chips on the general population without their knowledge... ???
I think that is very possible.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another reason to say 'Heck NO!'...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I read on the forum someone referencing a article stating that back in 1997 nanotechnology was evolved to where the chips could be introduced via a syringe.

I'm going to research that for a better piece of mind personally, but whose to say this has not already been occuring via yearly flu shots?
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
I read on the forum someone referencing a article stating that back in 1997 nanotechnology was evolved to where the chips could be introduced via a syringe.

I'm going to research that for a better piece of mind personally, but whose to say this has not already been occuring via yearly flu shots?
Are there also other ways that it is done, as well?

Anyway, I hope someone can address the issue of how come some of us get sick or die and some of us don't?
Old 08-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
But I think one thing that is confusing for people is that most of us have been vaccinated, yet we didn't die or get sick from it. Why not? Why do some people die or get sick, and others not?

I don't think this question was answered in the video. And I think it would be helpful to people who are confused about vaccinations if this question could be addressed.

Is it just overall health that controls what happens? Or something else as well?
Hi Seashore,

I am a Medical Technologist (5-yr degree to do medical laboratory testing) who dropped out of our sick care system for my inability to continue to sell my soul to this sick and demonic system.

I watched that video last night and I can remember a few things scattered throughout her talk plus things that are from my own knowledge base to answer this question:

* The Iceberg - Those that get sick and die are just the tiny tip of the iceberg of damages that are being done to people by vaccines. The damages are vast and may take decades to manifest. Or they may show up in days, weeks, or months. One in 6 children now express learning or behavior problems.
* Genetics - While most of our DNA is quite similar, that which is not exhibits a vast array of traits that regulate how we look, how well our immune system functions and whether we do best as vegetarian or what degree of animal products we need in our diet, how we react to stress, and on and on ...
* Our Environment - Stress effects that are not cleared create blockages in our energy pathways and produce dis-ease. Some prisoners of the holocaust needed more of certain nutrients for the rest of their lives, suggesting a permanent change in the way DNA expresses itself. Desiree mentioned prayer and deep breathing to help your immune system.
* Nutrition - As Weston A Price discovered, wise traditional cultures knew that newly wed couples needed the best nutrition (both father and mother) for at least one full year before bearing children. This including the best nutrient rich animal/insect fats to have healthy babies. Some cultures knew that the couple that did not abstain from sex and thus did not space children 2.5 to 3 years apart would be more likely to produce a weak, sickly, or deformed child. Pottenger with his cat experiments discovered the damage compounds over each generation that nutrition is sub-optimal, such that his third generation of cats was no longer able to procreate.
* Crop failure - Desiree Rover read old medical texts and it was clearly written that in times of crop failure, those who had the least fruits and vegetables would fall ill in epidemics. Same would apply to reactions to vaccinations.
* It is known but not always followed advice to never give a vaccination to a child before it fully recovers from bout of illness. The immune system is already stressed and a vaccine can have devastating consequences.
*Desiree talked about Pasteur vs. Bechamp - that it is the terrain of the body that is everything and the germ is nothing. Pasteur admitted on his death bed that the germ theory of disease is wrong. Fruits and vegetables help keep the body alkaline - it is acid tissues that are a host for disease. This will also affect how a child reacts to a vaccine injection.
*Aborted fetal tissue used to grow the virus - Desiree said depending on which part of the body tissue the virus for inoculation was grown in - would be the part that gets attacked with the antibodies that cause the various symptoms. Kidneys? Eyes? Brain?
*Competing Companies - Each PharaCartel company is creating it's own unique and proprietary systems to make vaccines. And each type of vaccine carries it's own particular risk.

I could go on to write a book about it. For her son, it was the vaccine that gave him SV-40, a monkey virus that can cause cancer. Then the surgery and the chemo weaken him. And on his road to recovery, walking with special shoes and a smile on his face, his heart blows out due to the effects of the chemotherapy. So what was it caused his death? Heart attack? or Vaccine?

Almost all "autoimmune" disease are caused by vaccines. The list of damage done to humans by vaccines is huge. It includes not just death, but decades of suffering and following advice to take PharmaDeath drugs and surgeries.

Last edited by Karen; 08-03-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Karen, your open-mindedness, your life experiences, knowledge of the subject and your research are a tremendous asset to this forum.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Thank you Karen, your open-mindedness, your life experiences, knowledge of the subject and your research are a tremendous asset to this forum.
Love and Light
Carmen
Your welcome and thank you Carmen!

Now here are some links on this area of damage done to us by vaccinations about which I am most passionate.

I wrote 26 articles for Children of the New Earth Online Magazine.
My articles are in the free section.
Please if you take a look and want to subscribe to the paid section,
here is my affiliate link to Planet Lightworker: http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
and to Children of the New Earth:http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
That would help with my extremly low income situation.

Directory to my 26 articles that contain a multitude of links is at the end of this short last article:
http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com...aren/article26

Here are the ones related to vaccine damage and it's relative, cancer.

1) April 2006 - Hootin’ and Hollerin’ ‘bout Autism, Vaccines, and PARENTS!
http://tinyurl.com/fvswk
Autism is treatable. Who discovered this and other amazing treatments? Parents! Autism, Down Syndrome, mental illness and more have non-drug treatments discovered by parents of affected children. Vaccine damage goes far beyond the mercury and a possible link to autism. Autism declines as mercury is removed from vaccines.

17) August 2007 - Autism, the Causes, and the Treatments
http://tinyurl.com/5jus7n

18) September 2007 - Stealth Virus Shock and Awe
http://tinyurl.com/6b88ey

19) October 2007 - Cancer, Cancer Everywhere & 300+ Alternative Treatments Kept Out of Sight
http://tinyurl.com/6q99cz

20) November 2007 - When Cancer Strikes who ya gonna call?
http://tinyurl.com/2n9a3m

21) December 2007 - When Cancer Strikes who ya gonna call? Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/5ae694

22) January 2008 - Winter Colds and Flu: Immunity vs. Immunization
http://tinyurl.com/68ce26

23) February 2008 - Curing Incurable Diseases
http://tinyurl.com/6fx8lu

24) March 2008 - The Light of Spring
http://tinyurl.com/5h2xss

25) April 2008 - Three Generations of Vaccine Damage and It’s Getting Red Hot Under that Coverup!
http://tinyurl.com/6aa8c2

Again:
Please if you take a look and want to subscribe to the paid section,
here is my affiliate link to Planet Lightworker: http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
and to Children of the New Earth:http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
That would help a tiny bit with my extremely low income situation.

Last edited by Karen; 08-03-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Hi Seashore,

I am a Medical Technologist (5-yr degree to do medical laboratory testing) who dropped out of our sick care system for my inability to continue to sell my soul to this system...

* The Iceberg ...
Karen,

I knew I could count on you!!

Thank you so very much.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Another thing that Desiree said that just creeps me out ...
Maybe you have wizened up and have never vaccinated your children ...
but you were vaccinated ...
The damage to your DNA has already been done and passed along to your children.

From my Stealth Virus Shock and Awe article ... (link above post)
This is what a virus loves to do - change up bits of DNA.
Grow a virus on monkey kidney tissue, turn it into a vaccine and the virus then injects your DNA with monkey DNA. Dog. Chicken. Aborted fetal tissue. Yeast. Etc.

Viteria - A new chimeric monster brought to you by the PharmaCartel - A virus can remove "coded portions" from bacteria, and now antibiotics can't work to cure it because the virus has removed the portion that the antibiotic latches onto. It is now a Frankenstein monster mix of virus and bacteria. Antibiotics cannot touch a virus - they only work on bacteria and they cannot work against viteria. We should avoid PharmaAntibiotics anyway if possible. This could be what is happening in Lyme disease.

Stealth virus - Your body cannot see it has this infection, because the injected vaccination virus has changed up DNA and removed the portion that your immune system "sees" and mounts the attack against. The stealth virus grows unchecked in brain, GI tract, skin, or wherever and the same virus causes different diseases depending on where it settles in to grow. It can even be the cause of mental illness.

Dan Burisch, I hope he has/will learn more complete information about vaccines. That was a touching story how his mother had polio and she made sure he got his polio vaccine to make sure he did NOT get the paralysis also. As Desiree shared, she could have been cured almost instantly with IV vitamin C. Sorry to burst that brainwashed bubble. Look at the charts!

As Desiree and others point out - there are charts that show clear as a bell, viral epidemics self limit themselves. POLIO (and all the others) was already on the huge decline before the polio vaccine. And what do they give us with the polio vaccine? A monkey virus that causes cancer!!! Almost all cases of polio after the introduction of the vaccine are caused by the vaccine!!! So what do they do - they change the name of the affliction so they can skew the statistics and charts to show what a wonderful gift to mankind was the polio vaccine.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

What is much more safe and effective against bacterial and viral infections than vaccinations?

1) Soap and hot water
2) Good nutrition with natural foods.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:02 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Karen,

This information is soooo amazing and eye-opening.

There are things we can do to detox, though, right? Doesn't Dr. Carley have a regimen she used with her son?

Also, we should all be focusing on good nutrition to have a strong immune system for when the flu does hit?
Old 08-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Karen,
This information is soooo amazing and eye-opening.
There are things we can do to detox, though, right? Doesn't Dr. Carley have a regimen she used with her son?
Also, we should all be focusing on good nutrition to have a strong immune system for when the flu does hit?
Yes, Dr. Carley does have a protocol that I believe has a strong reliance on homeopathics. You can fill out a form and do a phone interview with her - she is no longer practicing as a White Coat because they defrocked her, but as a teacher can teach you how to heal the damage.

But I did just hear her say - The vaccine damage really can't be 100% neutralized - not all of it. I think she is also the one that said (some time ago) that if you must submit to a vaccine, insist it is from a single-dose vial and take the vial with you to get a homeopathic made up.

As I watched Desiree Rover's very concise presentation, I saw damage from many levels. There is the DNA exchange, the poisonous additives, the adjuvants. I did not see her mention that injections bypass the first part of the immune system, which is the mucous membranes of the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Then it overstimulates the second part of the immune system which causes your immune system to attack the various tissues of your body - the "autoimmune" diseases.

Desiree mentions this info:
http://nationalwriterssyndicate.com/...o_pdf=1&id=341
"don’t forget the hollow words of Bertrand Russell, who advocated the use of
vaccines to induce partial chemical lobotomies and create a servile zombie population,"

Absolutely I would follow good nutrition to the maximum possible for the support of the immune and all other systems of the body. I once heard sugar paralyzes the white blood cell for hours after you eat it. I would look at following Eat Right 4 Your Type or Dr. Mercola's metabolic typing system. One man's elixir is another's poison. For example I am B blood type and try to avoid chicken, which is very bad for B types.

No vaccines for me. You can undo some of the damage, but not all.

Homeopathic falls into the realm of vibrational medicine along with flower rememdies, sound, light, music, frequency, and on and on. I'd say this is the most powerful kind.

I think that was Whistleblower Radio - follow the link from projectcamelot.net where Dr. Carley said you cannot totally heal all the damage from vaccines, so don't get one.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, Dr. Carley does have a protocol that I believe has a strong reliance on homeopathics. You can fill out a form and do a phone interview with her...
Here’s a link:

http://www.drcarley.com/

Quote:
"don’t forget the hollow words of Bertrand Russell, who advocated the use of
vaccines to induce partial chemical lobotomies and create a servile zombie population,"
Alan Watt quotes Bertrand Russell a lot in his radio talks. It is hard to believe the things that Bertrand Russell
said, but he said them, in writing.

Quote:
No vaccines for me…
Me neither!!

And another valuable piece of advice Desiree Rover said in her presentation: "Go to a place of unconditional love."
Old 08-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Of Pigs And Men

Desiree Rover.. am I the only person who was bored to death by her presentation and had to turn it off?

My god people what has happened to Project Camelot...

This whole swine flu vaccination 'fear feeding frenzy' is ridiculous.

This time next year this is going to look like an amazing bunch of disinformation **** that never eventuated into anything remotely like a lethal pandemic.

We already knew the pharmaceuticals industry was morally corrupt.. what has changed?

More people have died from falling coconuts than swine flu!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Oh the vaccinations are the real threat I hear someone cry!

Don't take it then.

Simple.

There is zero chance that governments would be able to hold everyone down and force them to take it.

Harden up people, you don't have to be victims unless you allow it.

Last edited by Luminari; 08-03-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Oh the vaccinations are the real threat I hear someone cry!

Don't f***ng take it then moron.

Simple.

There is zero chance that governments would be able to hold everyone down and force them to take it.

Harden up people, you don't have to be victims unless you allow it.
Perhaps some people will be inspired by this tirade.

I hope so.

Whatever works.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 08-03-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why am I angry?

You conspiracy swine flu nuts have ruined this forum

All the nice people are leaving or have left already.

This place used to be a 'radiant zone' of loving intelligent wise beings of light.

It has gone to the pigs..............
Luminari,

This is a public forum for the whole wide world to benefit from.

There are always more guests reading posts here than there are members.

We need more awareness of the issues that face us, and while we still have the internet, we need to use it to reach out to people.

Maybe you know all about corruption, but there are lots of people who are just beginning to wake up.

Swine flu fear-mongering by the powers that be is one of many important issues that need to be discussed in a sane, helpful manner by people who care what happens to others.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Luminari,

Sadly I have to agree with you.

I've just come out of the Henry Deacon presentation and really, I don't understand what the guy's doing there.

Basically he told the audience where he worked, but didn't say what his job was. He could have been the janitor.

Then he goes off on a H1N1 speech, which he himself has very little knowledge, following suit with just about any and every H1N1 theorist. And I had to ask myself, considering that the guy can't even get his PowerPoint to work properly, if he is the right guy to give advice about my health needs?

He was also extremely vague, so vague in fact that it was difficult to follow what he was on about.

Did he say anything new? Was what he did say linked to any Above Top Secret job he claimed he had (incidentally I didn't hear him state the 'three letter' organization in his resumé, he can't have forgotten about that surely)?

Oh dear.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Of Pigs And Men

Desiree Rover.. am I the only person who was bored to death by her presentation and had to turn it off?

My god people what has happened to Project Camelot...

This whole swine flu vaccination 'fear feeding frenzy' is ridiculous.

This time next year this is going to look like an amazing bunch of disinformation **** that never eventuated into anything remotely like a lethal pandemic.

We already knew the pharmaceuticals industry was morally corrupt.. what has changed?

More people have died from falling coconuts than swine flu!
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Luminari,

Sadly I have to agree with you.

I've just come out of the Henry Deacon presentation and really, I don't understand what the guy's doing there.

Basically he told the audience where he worked, but didn't say what his job was. He could have been the janitor.

Then he goes off on a H1N1 speech, which he himself has very little knowledge, following suit with just about any and every H1N1 theorist. And I had to ask myself, considering that the guy can't even get his PowerPoint to work properly, if he is the right guy to give advice about my health needs?

He was also extremely vague, so vague in fact that it was difficult to follow what he was on about.

Did he say anything new? Was what he did say linked to any Above Top Secret job he claimed he had (incidentally I didn't hear him state the 'three letter' organization in his resumé, he can't have forgotten about that surely)?

Oh dear.

Best regards,

Steve
Did you intend to post this on a Henry Deacon thread?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi seashore,

No. I was replying to Luminaris' comment (post number 16).

I'm watching George Green now. I feel comfortable with him as he keeps within his speciality. He spells it out and shows us how the machine works. I like him.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Did you intend to post this on a Henry Deacon thread?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi seashore,

No. I was replying to Luminaris' comment (post number 16).

I'm watching George Green now. I feel comfortable with him as he keeps within his speciality. He spells it out and shows us how the machine works. I like him.

Best regards,

Steve
My intention for starting this thread was to discuss the dilemma many people face when thinking about vaccinations and what to do.