Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default Iranian Nuke Scientist: Weekend Quake was a Nuclear Test

By Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com)

A weekend 5.0
Richter earthquake in Iran was
actually a nuclear bomb test, says
an Iranian nuclear scientist
claiming to be working on the
project.
The report is an Israel
Insider exclusive.
This past Saturday night,
southern Iran experienced what
was reported as a significant
earthquake - a seismic event
measuring 5.0 on the Richter
scale. Its epicenter was just north
of the strategic Straits of Hormuz,
which separates Iran from Abu
Dhabi and Oman and which is the
gateway to the Persian Gulf. The
report quotes an Iranian nuclear
scientist who claims to be working
in uranium enrichment for the
project, and who said that the
"quake" was actually an
underground nuclear bomb test.
~
Here’s another look at the
same event.
Iranian source:
"Quake" Saturday
was nuclear bomb
test
Posted by Israel Insider on October
28, 2008 at 11:00am
Israel Insider's source reports
that the test is in fact the
second in a series. A 4.8
Richter scale event occurred on
October 21 with an epicenter
(26.70N, 54.96E) within 5 km (3
miles) of the October 25 tremor.
Israeli and foreign sources
have long speculated that Iran
has been in possession of
ready nuclear bombs, but
would only begin testing them
when a full production line for
nuclear weapons is in place.
The source indicated that Iran
is being assisted by China and
North Korea. Israel Insider's
Iranian source reports that two
"nuclear rockets" have been
completed and are intended for use against the Jewish State in
the coming months.

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Iranian Nuke Scientist: Weekend Quake was a Nuclear Test

When are they going to learn anything, don't they already know that when you build a nuke and detonate it, it is going to make a hell of a mess and cause catastrophic damage above ground and below. How many tests do we have to have to know what damage it causes. I am sick of Governments calling these things tests - there not tests if someone has already tested them before - and we don't need any more nuclear tests thank you - to the guys who monitor this forum - we Don't need any more tests - we know what damage nuclear bombs do - they destroy everything, pollute the earth, kill innocent people.

Your totally mad.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they will blow themselves up and we won't have to worry about it anymore.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
Steve_G

Maybe this story should be taken with a pinch of salt as it comes from Israel National News. This could easily be Saddam's WMD bs all over again- Israel have been trying to provoke / carry out an attack on Iran for years.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Maybe this story should be taken with a pinch of salt as it comes from Israel National News. This could easily be Saddam's WMD bs all over again- Israel have been trying to provoke / carry out an attack on Iran for years.
Also, I thought that Iran dismantled their nuke program years ago? Which is which? Do they have nukes or do they not?

And I agree on Israel. I feel that they are one of the biggest cheerleaders for a war with Iran and don't seem to "get it" that such a war would be a horrible idea and that it'd be likely that Russia or another nation allied with Iran would destroy them.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #6
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, the battles between Iran and Israel continue to this day. The recent news that a ship carrying radioactive waste sand purchased from another country that was intended to be blown up along the coastline of Israel is a good indication of this fact.

Israel seems determined to confront Iran militarily, with or without the direct backing of the U.S. And, if that happens, the U.S. will be drawn into the situation directly. So will Russia, China, the UK, and numerous other countries who have already cast their support on one side or the other.
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #7
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I too would have to take the story with a pinch of salt. Both sides can write unsubstantiated propaganda as part of a media war.

Also I would be amazed at an underground detonation in an earthquake zone.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:41 PM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

To support the pinch of salt: Aliens seem to intervene all the time when it's about nuclear explosions.

If this is true (and it already reached Larry King on CNN) then this didn't happen ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

people seriously need to stop relying on aliens to do things for them they should do for themselves. Awww, the aliens wont let you die because your special, Hiroshima say what?

This is most likely just the shadow government setting the stage for the grand show, the third act if im not mistaken.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Iran does not have a single nuclear weapon
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...-pilger-israel
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #11
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

This message is from a very interesting man named Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone. You can find more of his work on www.educate-yourself.org. I post it because it was syncromystical, but I have been trying to avoid the esoteric/exoteric stuff lately because of the huge tampering by the power elite in this area.

Nine Nukes Exploded In Eighteen Hours

November 17 and 18 2008 nine H-Bombs were exploded below the Arctic Ocean near the North Magnetic Pole. I was unable to transfer this info from the IRIS Seismic Monitor so I copied this information longhand and typed it back onto my computer.

DATE TIME LATITUDE LONGITUDE MAGNITUDE DEPTH (Kilometers)

17 Nov 2008 12:55:23 UT 79.66 -116.86 5.7 10.0
17 Nov 2008 13:16:51 79.70 -115.78 4.7 10.0
17 Nov 2008 13:40:11 79.70 -115.36 5.1 10.0
17 Nov 2008 17:17:05 79.70 -115.78 4.7 10.0
18 Nov 2008 03:59:49 79.61 -114.76 5.6 10.0
18 Nov 2008 04:10:35 79.76 -115.70 5.1 10.0
18 Nov 2008 04:52:51 79.74 -115.32 5.3 10.0
18 Nov 2008 05:37:27 79.75 -115.33 4.9 10.0
18 Nov 2008 07:05:12 79.78 -114. 69 4.7 10.0

The North Magnetic Pole is about 80 degrees North and 104 degrees West and follows a circular 50 kilometer path each day. This area is north of Banks Island near the edge of the continental shelf and edging into the deeper waters of the Arctic Ocean. It is within Canadian waters.

Checking IRIS WILBER system of seismographic readings I was able to see the distinctive peaks of underground nuclear explosions. No small tremors leading to the major event and few if any aftershocks. The area is seismically stable. None of the blasts appeared to trigger sympathetic tremors. The explosions were concentrated in an area about 16 kilometers by 16 kilometers (10 miles by 10 miles). The explosions were in the 5 to 10 Megaton range. All were 10 kilometers deep (6.2 miles).

Such a concentration of explosions punched a hole in the crust and will allow petroleum from the bottom of the crust to leak into the Arctic Ocean. This could destroy life in large sections of the Arctic Ocean.

The Russians blasted a similar hole in Siberia east of the Urals and soaked hundreds of square kilometers with crude oil. The forests are covered in oil. Also huge volumes of natural gas were vented into the atmosphere. For many years the flaring of the natural gas was the largest source of light on Earth to the astronauts and cosmonauts who flew over night time Siberia. That same field is now the source of natural gas supplied by pipeline to Germany and France. Deep hydrocarbons from this hole contributed to Russia becoming the largest petroleum exporter in the world ahead of Saudi Arabia.

There is a possibility that the Department of Energy working with the oil companies and the Department of Defence, the likely culprits, were attempting to shift the North Magnetic Pole. Checking my compass I have not seen any shifts during the past few days. The flipping of the magnetic poles is happening as the field strength of the Earth is half of what is was centuries ago. There are other disturbances in the Earth's magnetic field indicating change is coming. Were they trying to accelerate the flipping of the poles? Were they trying to cause such calamity that martial law would be imposed? Were they trying to kill five to six billion people?

( I believe there is a way the poles can shift without causing problems.)

Was there a possibility of nine nuke explosions causing the San Andreas fault in California to slip? There was an earthquake drill in California just prior to the explosions. Over the past decade "drills" appear to anticipate forthcoming terrorist events. There was a full moon on November 13 when the drill ended and there has been evidence published of the moon's tidal pull causing earthquakes in areas where crustal pressures are high. Usually the peak time for earthquakes is a few days before to a few days after the full and new moons. The nine explosions were three and four days after the full moon.

(I believe some form of energy has neutralized many earthquakes.)

Maybe Exxon/Mobil has a ship plying the Arctic Sea and accidentally discovers oil sticking to the underside the sea ice and since it is already leaking maybe the Government of Canada will allow exploration in the environmentally sensitive Arctic? Oops! Exxon/Mobil accidentally discovered huge reserves of petroleum, they simply ploughed into the stuff!

Maybe Prime Minister Stephen Harper had no idea someone nuked a big hole in Canada? It would take a lot of effort to drill nine or more holes 10 kilometers deep. It would have taken years. There are large off-shore rigs in the Arctic Ocean. How many knew?

Thousands of seismologists know nukes were detonated and have been very quiet.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #12
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link to the IRIS Seismic Monitor and very interesting indeed!

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Gaia is very active no?
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

Does it stand to reason that if the USA-Iraeli faction has prompted action by Russia, China, Venezuela, that these countries might work together to supply Iran with nukes? The nuclear inspections merely concluded that Iran "does not possess the ability to build a nuclear weapon", not that Iran had no nuclear weapons.

Magamud, thank you for the keen eye! You are right on. But, pole shift? I don't know but there's certainly more to it than that. The pole shift HAS to occur in the very near future and I have had visions about it. There must be something else at work for a series of 5 mag 10 km quakes. Resident Alien provocation?

Out of all the middle east countries, Iran is really the only one that is not an American client-state. This by itself places Iran at the greatest risk currently. Since many whistle blowers here and elsewhere have indicated that nuking Iran is one of the events that are planned for, and as it happens, necessary, to complete the domination in the are by our lovely capitalist regime.

Could this be the 'event' that Obama will have to 'endure' in Jan. 21-26? We already have a world financial crisis, a world energy crisis, and world food shortage. Rmember that in the past, the new 'event' is always something that causes great fear and moves us in a one-way direction. The deck is totally stacked and we're all set up to fall into the NWO at the flick of a switch.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #14
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

easier to read seismic data
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

unless of course - some data are removed from the public domain?
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

There does seem to be a correlation between drills of all kinds and the actual events, which makes me worry slightly about next week here in Paris, where they are closing a few metro lines for drills, it was announced over the intercom but I cannot find any indication of it on the metro site.

I will keep you posted, hopefully it will come to nothing
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

The history of the US/Iran relationship is a real comedy of tragic errors on both sides. Missed intentions, and missed opportunities "till hell won't have it".

What's become real tiresome in this, is the fact that every 6 months Israel comes dashing over here, jabbing everyone in govt in the butt with a hot poker. "See? Ya See what Iran's doing? They're gonna kill us all! .... Go kill'em!"

I am partial to the term my mother used to use for this behavior. She called it, "Let's you and him fight." A fool's errand.

Sadder yet, our people jumped. When you look over the next (likely) President's words to AIPAC, and his choice for Chief Of Staff, this is likely to continue, and/or get worse. Worse yet, it's completely unnecessary and our government knows it.

I read, and saved a copy of a "Whistleblower's interview" of two people who were involved in our dealings with Iran ,shortly after 9/11. If you want to skim, rather than read this, I have marked off the important parts in blue. You can read it at the source by clicking on the button up top marked "Source".

If you want the real short version, it's this: Since at least 2000, our relationship with Iran has been completely manufactured, for reasons having nothing to do with nuclear weapons, or terrorism whatsoever. The nature of this relationship is wholly, or in part, due to the wishes of Israel, and are not in our interest.

I know, not much news in that summation. What we're doing is akin to two monkey tribes arguing over one tree, in a forest. Now, the White House hasn't called me for advice lately (in fact they've stayed away in droves, and probably for the best), but I did once write a piece on this that does offer a better solution, than what we're doing.

What we are doing, given human nature, and our history, is probably the worst possible course.
Reason 1: The way we've behaved towards countries who have an eye for nuclear weapons, and the whole world knows this, is that we will threaten, embargo, invade, kill, and generally make trouble for you if it looks like you are trying to develop nuclear weapons. But... once you have them, we will do none of this. Instead, we negotiate, form relations with you, and at the worst, mostly leave you alone.

Reason 2: Given our track record in this, and human nature, Once a country finds it has reason to fear us, the only logical course dictates that they work even harder to produce what we claim we're trying to prevent. How does this affect the actions of countries who fear that country? Duh! We are feeding the very beast we fear.

Israel needs to be told, by the US, that it is high time to either shut up, or grow up. Advice we'd do well to heed ourselves.

If they choose to ignore this, then our next act should be to tell them, "If you want Iran gone, bombed, invaded, whatever, then by God SHUT UP! stop whining, and go do it yourself! But you will do it without our consent, or support, knowing that we consider the act one of sheer madness." and then cut off every dime of support to them, until things change.
(Here endeth the rant)

Lastly, and almost on topic:
I am blessed with an old fart's memory, long, distinguished, but sometimes loses things along the way.

But as I recall, most of the underground testing we did in Nevada resulted in seismic records in the 2.5 to 3.5 range. A string of 5.0's seems a bit high to me. Excessive. I mean you are attempting to prove your equipment design, really. "Size doesn't matter" ... right?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote