Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

Default 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

Project Camelot and the US Army

http://rense.com/general87/camelot.htm
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

00PS... Think, someone knows Kerry worked for James Parsons Labs [JPL].

As a filmmaker ?
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting article but it lacks credibility in my opinion because the source or authors are unknown.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Seasoned observers of the scene could that be deliberate to mimic anonymous whistleblowers whom we are expected to believe?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFolder View Post
Project Camelot and the US Army

http://rense.com/general87/camelot.htm
Interesting: At the top of that article: it says
"By Seasoned Observers of the Scene"
8-27-9

I ask, who are these seasoned observes, that they do not have the courage of their words and put their names to the article. This is just more dis-info.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

I think this article is a valid comment on recent events.

I will always be grateful to PC for MMS, thats the main reason I subscribed, by way of a thank you.

Also, by way of analogy..after a series of 'spiritual experiences' I needed answers to some questions, so I naively took off to India for several years, expecting to find enlightened Indian teachers. Instead I met many enlightened western seekers like myself who aided me greatly. Its the same with PC and this forum, its a good networking site and I have been introduced to many interesting articles. I also believe I have found my next base in south America here....the universe unfolds as it should, we should keep to our paths and use our intuition.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
franciejones
Banned

Sounds like Burisch. Called themselves seasoned (in the third person ofcourse) on chickens disobey
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Not really anything new, and to be quite honest, Project Camelot has done just the opposite as the stated goals listed in this article.

It actually has, for the most part, been a very unifying force in the UFO community. ie Ground-Crews, many disparate witnesses coming together under one website.
Only the recent hub-bub over the Stephen Greer exchange has caused some divisions. If you follow the train of th article it seems to be implying that Project Camelot has attempted to discredit and disparage other members of the UFO community (see Greer). They have done neither to Greer aside from disagree with him. They also have been very polite online about it and I don't think they have been anything but gracious about their stated disagreements.

In fact, aside from the exchange itself....I DON'T SEE HOW THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MORE POLITE ABOUT DISAGREEING WITH HIS POSITION.

This article purporting to "reasonably question" PC sounds like a bunch of ****. And BTW, just ending a statement or article by reminding people to "use your discernment" or "be wary" doesn't automatically make what you said not absolute bullS#%tt.

Its a nice trick in order to sound enlightened and evenhanded, when one is being anything but. Are you not capable of detecting within you the psychological phenomenon which occurs when those we put up on a pedestal prove to be regular humans just like you? Its natural to attack those idols. Childish of course, but a natural reaction.

I dismiss the article for being basically worthless.

Oh yes... "Use your discernment" and "be wary and openminded"
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:38 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

But the article forgot to mention that 'Kennedy' himself is also is synonymous of Camelot!!!!

And I bet we could find a whole slew of projects that reference Camelot. And even that Kerry is honed in on social behavior as a study for herself... which would be appropriate in order to have a skill set for formatting interviews and editing information for presentation sake so that the meat of an interview can be forwarded onward.

The cool part about participating in experiments (whether being a willing subject or one that is being observed from afar for blind testing results) is that one can glean the object, desire, purpose of the one(s) who are responsible for this experiment. The cat watching the mouse watching the cheese in the pocket of the fisherman who is watching the fish getting ready to bite the hook!

So who really has all the control??? The fish of course... its got the whole chain reaction by the short hairs, and may even sneak the bait off the hook in the meantime.

Who is distracting who?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #10
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

Quote:
When the true nature of Project Camelot was revealed, it was forced to curtail public operations. In reality, though, it went underground only to surface with a variety of new covers: as government agencies, individual academics, private corporations and, of course, individual agents. The work encompassed in the original project would still be carried out, but the form of operation would change. Camelot researchers were still at the stage of identifying their "would-be-attackers" and much work remained to be done. Thus while Ambassador Dungan apologized to the Chileans for Camelot, the CIA began to restructure its embassy network to accommodate the hidden Camelot.
http://www.cia-on-campus.org/social/camelot.html
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So who really has all the control??? The fish of course... its got the whole chain reaction by the short hairs, and may even sneak the bait off the hook in the meantime.
Wow, I've deep sea fished, fresh water fished and spear fished in the Red Sea. I've never met the calculating "should I bite the yummy morsel dangling from a sharp hook at the end of that line or not?" fish. See, fish are dumb creatures that live on instinct. They eat when food is available / presented. Then when they get hooked or shot they try to swim away.

We have an animal instinct brain too, and the ptw depend on us acting like a herd of dumb animals when they spring their traps, and you know what? We have done exactly that in the past. Some of us have begun to realize (often through the ptw psycho babble counseling to respond vs react) that we do have choices, and we don't have to react in a perceived emergency, but we can make calculated responses.

Even dumb animals in a herd will learn to avoid the "bad" water hole if the hunter does the same thing over and over and they keep seeing their friends mowed down when going to "that" place.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:19 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Wow, I've deep sea fished, fresh water fished and spear fished in the Red Sea. I've never met the calculating "should I bite the yummy morsel dangling from a sharp hook at the end of that line or not?" fish. See, fish are dumb creatures that live on instinct. Which evolves through experience! They eat when food is available / presented. Then when they get hooked or shot they try to swim away. The survivors learn to be leery next time the situations present itself, imagine if they could read about all the ways possible they could get hooked and suddenly they will begin to develop deductibility instincts and then actually make decisions to swim away before they take the bait... finickiness.

We have an animal instinct brain too, and the ptw depend on us acting like a herd of dumb animals when they spring their traps, and you know what? We have done exactly that in the past. Some of us have begun to realize (often through the ptw psycho babble counseling to respond vs react) that we do have choices, and we don't have to react in a perceived emergency, but we can make calculated responses. And those calculated responses can no longer be measured by the ptw because we do not give them any more power!!!

Even dumb animals in a herd will learn to avoid the "bad" water hole if the hunter does the same thing over and over and they keep seeing their friends mowed down when going to "that" place.
Sounds like the ptw can become extinct when no one goes to that watering hole anymore!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #13
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

I think the article on Rense tells the people how it is . The truth is not pleasant .We go to conferences where we are told things we already know or some new BS .
In the thread " DR Peterson , where are you ? " somebody mentioned that Dr Peteson 's video has been sent to "Washington " for " viewing !
Really ! How many other so called whistle blowers are "approved " by Washington ? In a real world where every political party of importance is controlled by the NWO ( see the Republicans and the democracts in the US and the Liberals and the Labor Party in Australia and many other examples )...
Is it possible that even vehicles for "channelling and controlling " social unrest or truth seekers are deeply infiltrated ?
In a world where even the local bowling club or other innocent activity are watched by the secret police is it possible that PC could be an operation too ? Regardless of the anonimity of the author of the Rense article , there are many things that fit PC perfectly . I noticed in Zurich that the audience was deeply infiltrated with spies . There were spies operations going on before my eyes . Even at least one person from the Groundcrew was a definite spy and I reported her to her manager .
People are free to believe what they like . But ask yourself a brief question .
What did you learn in the last 3 months ?
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Interesting article but it lacks credibility in my opinion because the source or authors are unknown.
I don't know either who wrote this article, but it brings up an important matter about which I agree.

That is also a topic that I try to draw attention on with my friends, family and surrounding.

I often repeat, we live in a highly mentally manipulated environment.

I saw almost all the interview of Camelot project, almost all filmed interview of Disclosure project, and hundreds of other testimony in forms of books, video, documentary. I know people who had uncommon experience and have personally lived many uncommon experiences.

After 20 years of interest and research, I can say that we live in a highly mentally manipulated environment where discernment is essential. I higly recommand "Step to knowledge" written by Marshall Vian Summers. I can not emphasize enough how profound and powerful these exercises are. It provides an exercise per day asking for meditation, usually 3 times 20mins a day. There is 365 exercices, it takes a whole year to complete the book.

After that, you are so connected to your deep divine presence that you can easily dialogue with it anytime you want. This presence can not be mislead. It gives you powerful insight and much more.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 08-30-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:28 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Is this thread about the "genuine US Army project in 1964" that was named "Project Camelot"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

In 1964, SORO also designed the infamous Project Camelot. According to a letter from the Office of the Director of the Special Operations Research Office, Project Camelot was "a study whose objective [was] to determine the feasibility of developing a general social systems model which would make it possible to predict and influence politically significant aspects of social change in the developing nations of the world." The project's objectives were "to devise procedures for assessing the potential for internal war within national societies; to identify with increased degrees of confidence those actions which a government might take to relieve conditions which are assessed as giving rise to a potential for internal war; [and] to assess the feasibility of prescribing the characteristics of a system for obtaining and using the essential information needed for doing the above two things.

Shortly after the Project Camelot scandal, the issue of clandestine research surfaced again in Thailand. In March 1970, documents that appeared to implicate social scientists in U.S. counterinsurgency programs in Thailand were stolen from a university professor's file cabinet. The documents were given to the Student Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam and were subsequently published in The Student Mobilizer. A number of anthropologists and other social scientists were allegedly gathering data for DOD and the Royal Thai Government to support a counterinsurgency program that would use development aid to encourage tribal villages to remain loyal to the Thai Government rather than joining the insurgents. Although anthropologists claimed to have been using their expertise to prevent Thai villages from being harmed, heated debates took place within the AAA's Committee on Ethics.

As a result of Project Camelot and the Thai scandal, government funding and use of social science research became suspect. Anthropologists feared that, were such research to continue, the indigenous people they studied would assume they were all spies, closing off future field opportunities abroad. Many anthropologists also believed the information would be used to control, enslave, and even annihilate many of the communities studied

Regardless of whether anthropologists decide to enter the national-security arena, cultural information will inevitably be used as the basis of military operations and public policy. And, if anthropologists refuse to contribute, how reliable will that information be? The result of using incomplete "bad" anthropology is, invariably, failed operations and failed policy. In a May 2004 New Yorker article, "The Gray Zone: How a Secret Pentagon Program Came to Abu Ghraib

http://www.army.mil/professionalwrit...05/7_05_2.html

From the mouth of the military....a long read..but very eye opening

Last edited by BROOK; 08-28-2009 at 03:11 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The Rise and Fall of Project Camelot

Studying people: a primer in the ethics of social research

By Robert D. Reece, Harvey A. Siegal

http://books.google.com/books?id=rpP...amelot&f=false

Last edited by BROOK; 08-28-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #18
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

I say KUDOS to Bill !!!!
I think they both are genuine and want to get the truth out and I think that that letter on rense was from someone or someones who want to try to discredit them because of what they are doing.
What they said was not true about them and i have followed them for a couple of years and my intuition tells me that they are genuine!!
I don't care what anybody says I listen to my intuition because it has always proved to be right on!!
Thank you Bill and Kerry!!
Keep up the good work!!
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #19
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Screw Rense

His site is so anti-semitic he's probably the one working for Obama
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Tango,

I think you misunderstood the meaning of the article.

Project Camelot was a project of the US military back in 1964. The article was not specifically about Bill & Kerrys' site 'Project Camelot' but ANY site that offers alternative media, information, whistleblower testimonies etc.

For the writer to suggest that every alternative radio program and 'witness' is organized by the military to sidetrack the target public away from what is really happening politically to a fabricated mystery is a little paranoid.

Whereas I can understand the need for some sites and radio programs to do that sort of thing, I think a blanket conspiracy highly unlikely, that would mean that people like myself are hired by the US military.

I can understand sites and radio channels trying to make a 'star' out of whistleblowers (many times just full of hot air) to make their site (or radio program) interesting and to draw crowds at Events for financial purposes, but I think that's as far as it goes.

However we can't rule out the fact that these sites also do help, even if it's not directly, the modern day politicians as this sort of behaviour does make one take their eye off the political ball. Whilst everybody looks at Greer screaming for disclosure, the politicians are raping the public coffers.

As for 'Project Camelot' - the US miltary one - I can understand the need to see how the minds of foreign nations think and the need to learn about other cultures for when the army goes into combat.

One of the most obvious examples of this is the war in Iraq, where apparent ordinary people seem to strap bombs on to themselves or hide weapons under their garments to open fire in the middle of the street on the US soldiers. These people are willing to die for their cause. The last time we saw anything on those lines was during WWII when the Kamikazi went into action, only they were in battledress and flying their marked planes into US ships. These days the combatants mix with the general public. How will the military determine who is who?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
00PS... Think, someone knows Kerry worked for James Parsons Labs [JPL].

As a filmmaker ?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:28 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #22
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Screw Rense

His site is so anti-semitic he's probably the one working for Obama
he does take the jew bashing a bit far , but alas the world is run by jews and zionists. 33 degree masonry is kabbhala. ect ect. as with all levels of control and power the ordinary human labelled as a jew at birth is cannon fodder the same as the muslim or christian.

at the top of the tree the jewish religion is just a disgusting (torah followers) as the christians (the vatican). all scum bags
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
he does take the jew bashing a bit far , but alas the world is run by jews and zionists. 33 degree masonry is kabbhala. ect ect. as with all levels of control and power the ordinary human labelled as a jew at birth is cannon fodder the same as the muslim or christian.

at the top of the tree the jewish religion is just a disgusting (torah followers) as the christians (the vatican). all scum bags
all scum bags .... That is a bit of a "lable" now is it not?

Last edited by BROOK; 08-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post

...he does take the jew bashing a bit far...
I don't believe that is accurate.

Jeff Rense makes a very clear distinction between Jews and Zionists.

Here is a link to an article by Jeff that addresses the difference and what Jeff stands for on his website and in his radio program:

http://www.rense.com/general74/und.htm
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Tango,

I think you misunderstood the meaning of the article.

Project Camelot was a project of the US military back in 1964. The article was not specifically about Bill & Kerrys' site 'Project Camelot' but ANY site that offers alternative media, information, whistleblower testimonies etc.

I agree Steve A...people see what they what to see...This article was about the military project...and it's effect...take a look at Abu Ghraib