Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 08:16 AM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass mind-control counter measures: input needed

I've tried to modify my behavior by learning how to control the thoughts that I have and to turn negative thinking into positive thinking and learning how to channel negative emotions into positive emotions. It's worked well for me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #27
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the gist of the first post, and i love the bells idea, simple and effective.....A bit like clearing a room with clapping [although i've only done that when i've moved house...] i will be jangling bells before i sleep, esp if i get more annoying nightmares like last night.

This follows the Second Law of the Universe;
The Law of Focused Intent [in this case, replacing bad thoughts with good thoughts - no use trying to ignore them, something will occupy the space and if it isn't your good focused intent, it could well be something else's focused intent!]

Also, my firm belief; there is no Control without Consent.

As old Nemesis used to say;

Be Vigilant, Be Pure, Behave!

love to all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #28
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

There is a very well-researched piece on rense.com right now about how Obama is using hypnotic techniques in all his speeches - well worth a read!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #29
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome thread! I just created one with the same topic in mind last night. I'll join this one gladly.

The best mind shield I can produce for myself is by a constant awareness of my link to the Creator. From the center of my being, it dwells and talks through feelings. Feeling/sensation have their own intelligence/reason. They inspire thoughts and communicate through it. And the highest vibratory frequency you can feel is Love.

Not the romantic love that is being promoted, but instead the one that makes us wake up every day, the one that sustains all Existence every nanosecond. The one I feel for Hu-manity, for Earth, for the flyers, the swimmers, the walkers and the crawlers. For the wind and sky, for the ocean and rivers, for the mountains and caverns. For the sun and our solar system and all this gorgeous creation.

I feel so alive when I center myself on this feeling/thought. It is an old cliché, which perpetrate itself through the ages.

Thanks for the thread. Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-21-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:06 AM   #30
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Mass mind-control counter measures: input needed

I have been trying to dewash my brain using detergent, gee that did not work too well. Guess I'll go back in the shower and try it again. Live life as if it was your last moment on earth, kiss your kids and your honey good night and don't forget to tell them you love them. Be real, stay grounded but always remember where you came from. Let me go back to dewashing my brain , now if you excuse me, figaro, figaro fiiiii, oh I hit a high note it must have been my essence connecting to my higher self or was it my higher self connecting to my essence, hmm i wonder
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:50 AM   #31
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Illegal for a reason.

Drugs that alter states of consciousness are naturally going to be an integral
part of an information-intelligence-knowledge society.

There are more alcohol-induced episodes of violence in one weekend these days than in the twenty years of psychedelic drug-taking....
Acid is probably the healthiest recreational pursuit ever devised by humans.
Jogging, tennis, and skiing are far more dangerous.
If you disagree, show me your statistics....
Now, more than ever before, we need to gear our brains to multiplicity, complexity, relativity, change.
Those who can handle acid will be able to deal more comfortably with what is to come....

--The religious answer is that since apocalypse is inevitable, the only thing to do is pray.
--The politicians assure us that the only thing to do is grab what you can and protect what you've got.
--The scientific answer is to increase intelligence, expand your consciousness, surf the waves of chaotic change planfully.

America, strangely enough, is becoming the global leader in developing new forms of fascist repression: mind control via control of brain-change medications....
The original model of a "people's democracy" (or a third reich or a dictatorship of the proles) was none other than the Republican party, USA.
In 1866, while the European powers were struggling out of feudalism,
our very own GOP produced the first, and most successful, fascist state.

It is no accident, obviously, that in the year 1988, the ruling caste in America,
the source nation of freedom and affluent consumerism, decided that self-medication is the number-one enemy to be eradicated totally by "final solutions" involving "zero-tolerance."

A Holy War on Vegetables was declared..... Children were applauded for turning in their parents.
Fill the prisons. Hang the peddlers. Urine tests for civilian workers.
When marijuana arrests reached five hundred thousand a year, Nancy Reagan's Civil Warriors were far outstripping the Inquisition's witch-hunts.
And still no audible protests against this blatant fascism!
Why were the ACLU and the civil-rights movement so silent?
Where was Amnesty International? ...
Once again, we are reminded that the only solution to human problems are intelligent thought and accurate, open communication.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:18 AM   #32
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Know your self, if feelings and images and thoughts come in that are out of the norm for you, then you can cleans the mind, but first we need to know what are gems of the soul or rubbish for the garbage.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #33
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

This is in contrast to what Bluestix offered, both sides equally worth pondering..

Keep your mind clear of mind altering chemicals.
Granted, there are some hallucinogenics that open the mind and do not leave the aware individual vulnerable to outside influences as easily, but many people are ingesting drugs, even those that are prescribed, and by doing so are leaving themselves wide open for negative conditioning, on many levels, unintentionally.

Most thoughts are not ours as is, and when we are high, we are easy targets.
I cannot tell you how many of my clients just want to " take the edge off," with anti-depressants, and by doing so, lose so much of their unique spark, let alone remember where their car keys are while they're holding them.

When I was 16, I worked with an American Indian woman who was helping me understand why it was that I was having OBE's, could see & communicate with spirits, etc..
at this time in my life, I had been out of rehab & totally sober for a year & 1/2.
She didn't know about my drinking & drug history, but she did tell me that it was imperative that my mind remain clear at all times, due to the fact that i could attract anything, and not have the psychological know how in defending myself.
All these years later, I understand that suggestion more so than ever.
Seeing as there are more pharmaceuticals available now than ever before, and the side effects lists go on for days, it appears to me, a major red flag.
I wish everyone would get un-diagnosed and reignite their innate ability to heal thyself.
The PTB are likely relying on our dependence on drugs, so the conditioning happens faster, deeper & with ease.
My wish for us all, at the very least, know the difference between real self & thoughts.
They are not one in the same.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 AM   #34
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I'm right with you there bluestixx, the god-given sacred resources.
but they're certainly not for everyone [in these present times at least]
what i see as a mild challenge psychtropically speaking may well land another in a terrible panic, and even hospital, sad to say.
of course, once in hospital, as you know, they're likely to be given far far stronger, non-natural mind altering drugs that really do lay you open to all sorts of beasties [self created usually] gettin in. but just as long as they're condoned by society [ha!] then they must be okay. right?
ever looked into what constitutes a general anaesthetic?
cause it contains quite a bit of ketamine and then supressants to cover up the effects, plus alot of other substances. and of course, you have to sign a form saying you've had one before - why? cause quite a few people die after having a general as it's an extremely dangerous procedure.
so no wonder there are so many NDE's in hospitals.

we're back to the mass control issues of this thread..... that people in general seem rather eager to participate in!

love yourselves and never be afraid!

peace.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #35
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Keep your mind clear of mind altering chemicals.
Granted, there are some hallucinogenics that open the mind and do not leave the aware individual vulnerable to outside influences as easily, but many people are ingesting drugs, even those that are prescribed, and by doing so are leaving themselves wide open for negative conditioning, on many levels, unintentionally.
As much as most people don't really know, even if they were told, that they exist on more than one plane at a time, as much don't they easily realize that the other parts of themselves, because there are more than one, are all interconnected.

And this interconnection is not just with those counterparts, that have not yet been unified, but also with the worlds into which these counterparts exist and that are the homes of civilizations that evolve and work according to the laws specific to those planes, therefore to those civilizations.

When using mind altering drugs, the interfacing configuration of the material mind is changed and channels are tuned differently, opened, even scrambled. A scrambled channel is pretty bad, because it screws with the ability of the etheric and astral bodies to interface properly with the material and that can be cause for distortions in the information the material body receives, resulting in all kind of physiological conditions.

But opening a channel means that the mind comes in contact with realities that the intellect cannot understand but will try to by interpreting those worlds and what it perceives of them from the laws of matter. That is always what the intellect does. That is why the intellect can never know, short of being explained the laws of those worlds and eventually developing a vibratory consciousness that integrates the infused knowledge of those laws, because the intellect is keen on believing that the universal nature of consciousness is psychological.

Until then though, the intellect constantly interprets and projects its perceptions based on the laws of the material world, as he understands them even, and he is automatically at risk of being fooled and lose control over his own channels.

People don't realize how very real possession is as a phenomena. And to add injury to insult, people interpret possession according to the material impression and the narrowed explanations afforded by certain movies.

Interpreting life according to fictions of movies or books can be interesting because it can connect with a certain level of intuition. But, on the other hand, no one should take for granted that a movie is actually anything near the full realization of a phenomena.

For instance, any bad habit a person may have, any reflex like constantly biting nails, is technically a form of possession. One could define the threshold of possession by an invisible reality or another as being the point at which an individual does not possess himself. What is not possessed by him is possessed by something. There is no such thing as a single particle of energy not belonging to a sphere or intelligence or not being accounted for.

So, in the end, when not in full possession of one's mind, the individual would be best not opening more channels to realities that may find a door opened and unchecked.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #36
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi information,
For me, the best way to get un-brainwashed from all the mind control that I had gathered throughout my life is to be KIND TO MYSELF.

Our own thoughts can hold us down, and make us feel useless, fearful, if we allow them.

About a year ago I had started to "sensor" my negative thoughts. It was very hard at first, trying to stop oneself from thinking anything negative. I am still learning, still fine tuning.

Now, at the exact moment when I have thoughts of fear or negativity, I can dump that thought, right out of me, and replace it with reason, and productivity, instead of self doubt and depression.

I have stopped telling myself that I am stupid, instead, I am instilling within myself a sense of good, a sense of belonging, and finally, I have learned to forgive myself, in that of itself was the hardest part of all.

What has this gotten me? 10 years of stress lines erased from my face,
Smiles all around me, and beautiful moments filled with light and love.

It is possible to clear out the garbage in our minds, it's just a matter of re-wiring our thoughts, which is not an overnight exercise, but well worth it!
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #37
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Periodic energy-clearing also helps. Any set routine from chi gong 'chi-circuits' to yogic chakra meditation to shamanic spirit-cleansing, etc., is helpful, because there is an energy-component to everything that manifests in the physical. I find I have a much simpler time staying focussed and shedding extraneous garbage if I take the time to meditate for about an hour and clean my psychic space about 3 times a week.

Another thing that sounds kind of silly but really does work is shaman-style rattling or bell-ringing to clear negative vibes. The idea is that the rhythmic noisemaking damps and/or breaks up non-healthful wave-forms. I made myself a small bell-tree (essentially a handle with bells attached to one end instead of something that rattles) and I have found that shaking it over my bed for about a minute before I go to sleep helps really clear my dreamspace. Instead of wallowing in everyone's general 'night-garbage', I am able to dream clearly and in ways that are helpful to my work, both physical and spiritual.

As an experiment of sorts, I started carrying my bell-tree with me when I went to work (I work for the Public Library system), and when it was well-received, I offered to do a simple, 5-minute space-cleansing before we opened for the day. On the days I 'rattled', our patrons seemed much more mellow, and we definitely had a smoother, less troublesome work day. Now, my co-workers routinely ask me if I brought my bells with me...

I know these things may sound a bit strange, but I am discovering that the more one actively claims one's own space, the less outside **** is able to stick.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
[quote] I have another tip along these lines. In order to allow very high chronic pain levels I have achieved great release during and after being in the presence of drummers drumming. I can actually feel the resonance from the drums passing through my body and my incessant pain eases for some appreciable time afterwards. I have heard that some drummers are aware of healing themselves as they perform - for me the Scottish lambeg has a marvellous affect. And then there are the war drums - with rythymn and sound these instilled fear into the hearts of enemies and quickened the hearts of the warriors. Sacred instruments include pipe, bell, drum and harp. Resonance, rythymn and particular musical notes are magical![quote]
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #38
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

all I can say is, if you have never tried it, be sure it is not because you fear it.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #39
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Mass mind-control counter measures: input needed

Debbie good post, rewiring your brain with thoughts which are constructive positive, Joyous, . Children are like this, I often wonder why as adults we loose ourselves with the penny annie things of the everyday life.Llive life to the fullest, take out the garbage everyday out of your mind, a lot of work, hey someone has to do it, what else do we use our brain for. Most of us that are proud of our intellectual prowess are perhaps not as smart as we might think. Debbie you are a genius.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 AM   #40
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Mass mind-control counter measures: input needed

Sometimes i receive a high pitched hum in my ear/head area when sitting quietly for a minute or two then when i concentrate and identify it,it turns off!![/QUOTE]
Really? does your thoughts change in any way? do you feel different from the moment you heard the pitch? if so.........
you need to grab the sound. think of the high pitch sound as an object that you can grab with your mind. be creative. you dont have to see it as long as YOUR INTENTION IS CORRECT then ground it into the earth. that sound your hearing is most likely some type of Electronic Tuning signal sent threw your residence.
send me a private message if you have any other questions about strange things that have happened or is happening.

i know because of this...
http://heavenlycatalyst144.blogspot.com

take care.
visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:48 AM   #41
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Replying to OP (sorry haven't read all posts)...

Meditation is a good diffuser. It centers or balances the effect of any form of overt forms of hypnosis by strengthening personal will. Course, you can learn the form of psyops so that you can recognize heuristically the forms that it assumes. By way of active interaction and participation you can conduct your own field work to form a feedback mechanism to reduce the signal to noise ratio, to hone the BS factor.

I think the mind and body, as a sensory tool, is the ultimate measuring stick since you can directly measure your own response to information--how it makes you feel and how it makes you think. Not all "fear" is bad either, as it too is an sense to signal danger. The intellect should be used discern if that danger is real or imaginary, but it must be recognized that the senses are quicker than any secondary (linear) logical process, but both operate in tandem.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote