Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disclosure ??.....

Just found this in my inbox??!! Its about time!!

Hi, hope all is well with you.

Just a follow-up on this weeks breaking news:

X-Con take 'Disclosure' to CNN Live!

An unprecedented move earlier this week: - In a closing speech of X-Con 09 made at the Washington Press Club, Steve Basset / Dr Ed Mitchell, Dr Leir, et al - left the international media in shock and awe with a ground-breaking presentation, which left nothing to the imagination - and a huge 'elephant in the room'.

""If it does not disclose, by the end of May - this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," - Stephen Bassett.

The above 'CNN Live' broadcast is now streaming on TV-OM.

Watch this historic event and be prepared for the after-shock.

TV-OM, streaming 24/7 - X-Conference 09 and latest Disclosure briefing at the Washington Press Club = http://www.mogulus.com/tvom

Discussion and CNN Live clips = http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ay&thread=5486

We look forward to hearing your views!

The Open Minds Admin Team.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure ??.....

It's a shame half of f these guys have public speaking issues. Makes them come across as they don't know what they're talking about, even though I know they do.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure this month then???? .... Can you imagine!!! if only.. please please please..

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that official disclosure may be up to the non-humans who control the Deep Underground Military Bases...and I suspect that this disclosure will mostly be a lie...to sell malevolent underground non-humans as being very nice and benevolent non-humans from outer-space. Unofficial disclosure is happening all around us on a daily basis. This disclosure is a mixture of truth, lies, errors, etc. This is all conjecture...but this is what I am seeing and sensing. I suspect that this unofficial disclosure is causing malevolent non-human and corrupt elite human panic at a very profound level. I hope no one does anything stupid and destructive. I really hope that all non-humans decide to leave us alone...and let us rule ourselves...without interference. I sincerely hope that they all leave without a fight. I would prefer that official disclosure be an alien retirement/going-away party. We can interact with non-humans at a later date...and in a very selective manner. I think the current alien crew saw the human race coming a light-year away. I think we've been had...big-time. Again...this is just conjecture...but the insiders don't exactly keep me posted with the latest hot information. They keep me guessing. If they told me the truth...I'd probably hate them for giving me the bad news. Ignorance is bliss...especially if the universe is stranger than we can think...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-17-2009 at 03:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
It seems to me that official disclosure may be up to the non-humans who control the Deep Underground Military Bases...and I suspect that this disclosure will mostly be a lie...to sell malevolent underground non-humans as being very nice and benevolent non-humans from outer-space. Unofficial disclosure is happening all around us on a daily basis. This disclosure is a mixture of truth, lies, errors, etc. This is all conjecture...but this is what I am seeing and sensing. I suspect that this unofficial disclosure is causing malevolent non-human and corrupt elite human panic at a very profound level. I hope no one does anything stupid and destructive. I really hope that all non-humans decide to leave us alone...and let us rule ourselves...without interference. I sincerely hope that they all leave without a fight. I would prefer that official disclosure be an alien retirement/going-away party. We can interact with non-humans at a later date...and in a very selective manner. I think the current alien crew saw the human race coming a light-year away. I think we've been had...big-time. Again...this is just conjecture...but the insiders don't exactly keep me posted with the latest hot information. They keep me guessing. If they told me the truth...I'd probably hate them for giving me the bad news. Ignorance is bliss...especially if the universe is stranger than we can think...
yes the government is planning fake alien invasion to create global order and global reptilian religion... the holographic technology that they are going to use have been tested for more than 30 years now. Only thing that is bothering these illuminati and Lemurian draco inside the earth and behind the moon is because our solar system has been surrounded (quarantined) by millions of motherships in Kuipers belt. These Beings in Kuipers belt come from Andromeda Galaxy and from many system from our own galaxy. To know more abt these kuipers belt beings plz refer to my post in this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13637
All these ufos and aliens in mainstream News and conditioning in Movies are triggers for Bluebeam project (fake alien invasion). Let's see what happens
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote