Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Planet X Update

The Coming Fires in the Sky

The thing that Awareness wishes to add though at this time is a condition that It briefly touched upon recently, of fire in the sky. This Awareness wishes to reinvestigate this phenomenon. It will be more in the nature of radiation in the sky as well as certain conditions that are created through the solar flares that this Awareness spoke of. As Planet X passes between the sun and the earth, its passing will disrupt the sun and cause extreme solar flares that will affect the atmosphere of this planet earth, and thus the fire in the skies that are sometimes spoken of will be the radiation, and the higher levels of the radiations that are in the atmosphere due to the heightened and extreme solar flares that will be triggered as 'Planet X passes between the earth and the sun.

Satellites Will be Disrupted or Destroyed

There will be the need to protect oneself from these solar radiations that will be highly prominent during this period of time: this seen as a period of time that will be most extreme for several months. It is seen that this will build and build and build, but the most extreme period will be a period of time lasting approximately 3 to 4 months. It will seriously disrupt normal activity on the planet itself, especially satellite communications and activity. Some of this is not a bad thing, for many of the satellites that are up in orbit are not there for the benefit of mankind, but more to control and manipulate the affairs of mankind, having been placed there by the power regime, placed there in secret, serving secret functions.

Many of these satellites will indeed be destroyed with the intense solar radiation that will come towards the planet, but there are other protections that have already been set into place, that have already been used on other occasions, especially protective satellites that have been placed in orbit by the Galactic Federation. It is already seen and has been foreseen as to this effect that Planet X will have as it passes between the earth and the sun. There was an event, several decades ago that some have heard of, where there was a period of extreme solar flares that were so extreme that the possibility existed that those solar flares and the solar radiations they released could have eradicated all life on planet earth.

The Sirian Screen that Saved Planet Earth

It was the Sirians who came forward at that time and created a huge matrix, a grid-work high in the skies of the planet that effectively prevented this from occurring. It was a grid-work of protective energies that prevented the more extreme solar radiations from penetrating into the atmosphere and into the surface of the planet. Had this action not been taken, secretly and unbeknownst to the planet's population, then life as it is now known would no longer exist on the planet for the radiation would have wiped out all organic life. This was prevented due to the dedication and devotion of the Sirians who have long been a guardian race to mankind and have long overseen mankind's evolution, bearing in mind that they were the ones who created, in secret, the genetic code that would seed the evolution of mankind to a point where they would seriously evolve, and eclipse their Orion and Reptilian masters and out-shadow them.

This is the point that is now approaching with Ascension being just around the corner. Because there is a threat now with the passing of the Planet X and the triggering of solar flares to create the fires in the sky, the solar radiations that once threatened the planet do again threaten, the Sirians will again power up the solar grid-work that lies above the planet, that lies high in the skies of the atmosphere. Once again, mankind will be spared the large effect of the disastrous effect of such solar radiation.
from http://www.cosmicawareness.org
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X Update

planet x has already been - see NASA pix 18-22 feb 2002 (around about)
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #3
Pokemon
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Planet X Update

I've watch a video in YouTube, it's about prophesies of various races. The Hopi, as Miriam has mentioned, is also featured in it. The Hopi know one of the sign of the End Time is there would be a spider web surrounded the Earth. It is highly probable that above-mentioned grid-work is actually the same thing of spider web as in the Hopi's prophesy.

Decoding the Past: Doomsday 2012

Last edited by Pokemon; 09-27-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Pokemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Swamisalami
Banned

This guy tells all about planet X.

It's a miracle we still are here!

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...dur=2&start=10
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Do you refer to Jesuit Footage of Planet X and the whole anunaki history by Kinght of Malta's Zacharias Sitchin?

That's a scam, please, Jesuits? Knights of Malta? The jesuits are illuminati, the knights of malta are controled by them! Look at the people who are knights of malta!
look this post!:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=542

Cheers, take a look at Dr. Deagle's phone call, in that audio you'll find better histories (and way more real) than this.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
izz
Banned

planet x does not exist - it is ridiculous to think it does
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
namaste
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #8
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally i think you may be right. Not one shred of undeniable evidence to date exists which says otherwise. But, since i am not a party pooper, i guess it doesn't hurt to keep an open mind on the 'subject'...
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:43 AM   #9
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
Yes it does! We can see it in the skies everynight! THE MOON!!! No one thought about that

Last edited by BlueStone; 10-12-2008 at 03:01 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

If Sitchin is right, Nibiru shouldn't be swinging by our way (in between Mars and Jupiter) for another few hundred years.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #11
izz
Banned

planet x =

IMO
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #12
tobiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
This guy tells all about planet X.

It's a miracle we still are here!

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...dur=2&start=10
I didn't hear him mention Planet X.
But anyway it's an amazing 4h video for those who are interested in
sacred geometry, ancient technology, unified theory.

I personally doubt what he claimed, the unification of quantum physics and general theory of relativity.
In my opponion it's not possible to unify them at their current state, cause each of them have several flaws.

So, but what is Planet X ?
First it is an astronomical term of a yet unknown object in the solar system.
In 17th century the astronomers have discovered disturbances in the orbit of Saturn.
And they said, there has to be a massive object which causes these disturbances.
This hypothetical object was called Planet X.
In 1782 they have discoverd Uranus (Planet X) by William Herschel.
But again they've also discovered disturbances in the orbit of Uranus.
And so there has to be an object which causes these. (Planet X)
Calculations were done.
In 1846 Neptune was discovered, who was responsible for these disturbances.
Planet X was called Neptune then.
And....again, disturbances were discovered in Neptunes orbit.
In 1930 Pluto was discovered, but it's mass is too small to cause the disturbances.
There are several dwarfplanets in the kuiperbelt which are called the transneptunian objects.
All of these have too less mass to cause the disturbances.
There must be another object and this is still called Planet X in astronomy.

Tobiwan
tobiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #13
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiwan View Post
I didn't hear him mention Planet X.
But anyway it's an amazing 4h video for those who are interested in
sacred geometry, ancient technology, unified theory.

I personally doubt what he claimed, the unification of quantum physics and general theory of relativity.
In my opponion it's not possible to unify them at their current state, cause each of them have several flaws.

So, but what is Planet X ?
First it is an astronomical term of a yet unknown object in the solar system.
In 17th century the astronomers have discovered disturbances in the orbit of Saturn.
And they said, there has to be a massive object which causes these disturbances.
This hypothetical object was called Planet X.
In 1782 they have discoverd Uranus (Planet X) by William Herschel.
But again they've also discovered disturbances in the orbit of Uranus.
And so there has to be an object which causes these. (Planet X)
Calculations were done.
In 1846 Neptune was discovered, who was responsible for these disturbances.
Planet X was called Neptune then.
And....again, disturbances were discovered in Neptunes orbit.
In 1930 Pluto was discovered, but it's mass is too small to cause the disturbances.
There are several dwarfplanets in the kuiperbelt which are called the transneptunian objects.
All of these have too less mass to cause the disturbances.
There must be another object and this is still called Planet X in astronomy.

Tobiwan
Actually it's about 8 hours. There is a second part aswell. I watched it a couple of days ago and it was one of the most interresting presentation (or whatever you want to call it) I've seen yet
I highly recommend you setting off a few hours and watch this

EDIT:
And yeah he doesn't mention planet x if I remember correctly, just something about a huge comet that was going to hit us but it changed direction when it was next to the sun. He shows a footage from SOHO showing the comet. I think that was in part 2.

Last edited by Darkshade; 10-15-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
tobiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshade View Post
Actually it's about 8 hours. There is a second part aswell. I watched it a couple of days ago and it was one of the most interresting presentation (or whatever you want to call it) I've seen yet
I highly recommend you setting off a few hours and watch this

EDIT:
And yeah he doesn't mention planet x if I remember correctly, just something about a huge comet that was going to hit us but it changed direction when it was next to the sun. He shows a footage from SOHO showing the comet. I think that was in part 2.
Thank you.
I'm just watching the second part.
And it's even more overwhelming than the first part.
He talks a lot of the 19.47° thing and draws the line to hyperdimensional physics like Hoagland does.

I have to correct me.
So, he used the word "Planet X" in connection with this comet.
And the size of the comet was twice the size of Jupiter
A object this big would have the mass to cause the orbit disturbances I mentioned obove.

It's definitly a must see for everyone who wants to know what the heck iss going on in the solar system and here on earth since ancient times.

Tobiwan.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:30 AM   #15
zorgon

Quote:
So, he used the word "Planet X" in connection with this comet.
And the size of the comet was twice the size of Jupiter
That would be Comet 17P/Holmes

Quote:
A object this big would have the mass to cause the orbit disturbances I mentioned above.
Errrr NO because a comet does not have the MASS. It actually grew bigger than the Sun in a 24 hour period... was even visible without aids

Old 10-16-2008, 05:39 AM   #16
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
, take a look at Dr. Deagle's phone call,
You know I did... but didn't find much truth in it
Old 10-16-2008, 05:54 AM   #17
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If we are talking about "size" of a planet-comet-object, then you people would need to have a open mind about the Universe. The Universe is huge. The Universe does have blackholes eating other blackholes, galaxies eating other galaxies... All the objects in the Universe are acting like 'I am bigger then you, so I do not care if you get hurt..you are in the way' kind of attitude. Yeah, there is "planet x" objects that are out there, so next time when you do step out side and watch the night time...please! remember to keep off the grass, because the lawn grass is smaller then you!
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #18
tobiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
That would be Comet 17P/Holmes

Errrr NO because a comet does not have the MASS. It actually grew bigger than the Sun in a 24 hour period... was even visible without aids
The presentation of Nassim Haramein at rogue valley mataphysical library was in 2003.
The Comet he's talking about is not 17P/Holmes.
17P/Holmes was visible last year and it's coma grew that big ( 1.4 million kilometers) around 24th of october and so was larger than the sun,
it's nucleus was only 3.6 km.
Here is the link to the Part2 of the Video.
He starts talking about the comet around 1h43m.
This comet wasn't mentioned in the mainstream media.
I found the footage he was refering to. (at least i think so)
It was comet NEAT (C/2002 V1).
And he said that the nucleus of it was twice the size of jupiter, and it's coma grew to the size of the sun, it's tail was nearly 1AU long.

Tobiwan.

Last edited by tobiwan; 10-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:36 PM   #19
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

I've always thought this was or could be Planet X. Although you can't see it without infrared turned on and there are a couple of other visible bodies at the top and bottom, which are the blue and green bodies. There's a body to the right that's just green, could that be a brown dwarf radiating heat to the other three? Also notice how the main body seems to have a very large field around it, like an atmosphere? With such prominent bodies glowing on infrared, you'd think there would be info about what they are.

What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg planetx.jpg (12.2 KB, 12 views)
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #20
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

....just another hologram....
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
tobiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post
I've always thought this was or could be Planet X. Although you can't see it without infrared turned on and there are a couple of other visible bodies at the top and bottom, which are the blue and green bodies. There's a body to the right that's just green, could that be a brown dwarf radiating heat to the other three? Also notice how the main body seems to have a very large field around it, like an atmosphere? With such prominent bodies glowing on infrared, you'd think there would be info about what they are.

What do you think?
I can't barely see anything in this picture.
Is this GoogleEarth ?
Try Xephem if you are interested in astronomy. It is free.
Though it is for *NIX type systems. But there should be enough software for Windows OS.
Are you interested in Planet X or Nibiru or both ?
I think Planet X and Nibiru are different topics.
For Nibiru take a look here The Myth of a Sumerian 12th Planet
The brown dwarf is the most common star type in the universe.
Personally I do not yet have a conclusion about Planet X and/or Nibiru.
And I don't buy the Sitchin-way of explaining these topics.
We will see.
The James Webb Space Telescope (optimized for infrared) is scheduled for launch in 2013...
Today we have the South Pole Telescope which is also capable of observing in infrared.
We will see...

Tobiwan.

Last edited by tobiwan; 10-17-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #22
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't barely see anything in this picture.
Is this GoogleEarth ?
Try Xephem if you are interested in astronomy. It is free.
Though it is for *NIX type systems. But there should be enough software for Windows OS.
Are you interested in Planet X or Nibiru or both ?
I think Planet X and Nibiru are different topics.
For Nibiru take a look here The Myth of a Sumerian 12th Planet
The brown dwarf is the most common star type in the universe.
Personally I do not yet have a conclusion about Planet X and/or Nibiru.
And I don't buy the Sitchin-way of explaining these topics.
We will see.
The James Webb Space Telescope (optimized for infrared) is scheduled for launch in 2013...
Today we have the South Pole Telescope which is also capable of observing in infrared.
We will see...

Tobiwan.
Thanks, I'll have to check these out.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:18 AM   #23
zorgon

Quote:
It was comet NEAT (C/2002 V1).
And he said that the nucleus of it was twice the size of jupiter, and it's coma grew to the size of the sun, it's tail was nearly 1AU long.

Comet NEAT was a one shot deal... the only reason it became bright for a short time was because it was hit by a Coronal mass ejection. Other wise it was a small insignificant object... I do not see what it has to do with Nibiru

Comet C/2002 V1 (NEAT) is a non-periodic comet that appeared in November, 2002. The comet appeared with a magnitude of approximately –0.5, making it currently the 7th brightest comet seen in 70 years.[1] It was seen by SOHO in February 2003. It was calculated that the comet came closer to the sun than the Asteroid belt in September 2002.[2] (Slight controversy arose when the comet failed to break up when it approached the sun, as expected by some scientists if it were a small comet.[3])

The comet was hit by a Coronal mass ejection during its pass near the sun[4]; some rumoured it had "disturbed" the sun, but mainstream scientists dismissed this notion.[3] After the comet left LASCO's field of view around February 23, an object was seen at the bottom of the images. Although technicians dismissed this as a glitch, rumours persisted that the comet had been expelled from the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2002_V1_(NEAT)

Amazing Live Images: Sungrazing Comet Possibly Hit by Solar Eruption
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ho_030218.html

Brightest comets seen since 1935
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/icq/brightest.html

I really wish everyone would stop looking at every event out in space and claiming "OH THAT MUST BE NIBIRU.."

All that does is make any serious attempt at research ridiculed.

Since the first person who ever mentioned Nibiru to the wolrd was Sitchin... all the other works are based off Sitchins work... Since Sitchin's work is based ONLY on his own interpretation of Ancient Sumerian... all other works since are merely based on an unsubstantiated premise...

Last edited by zorgon; 11-01-2008 at 02:21 AM.

Tags
hopi, prophesy, sacred.geometry, nassim haramein