Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot: New 6.5 minute Mr. X interview

9 November

• We have just given a very well-received presentation at the 2008 Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas. Mr X, the ex-UFO Archivist who was Project Camelot's first witness, yesterday recorded a short six and a half minute interview with us which we played for the conference audience. This is his first on-record interview without his voice being altered. We invite you to listen to it here. [To download, right-click and Save As; Mac users option-click]

http://www.projectcamelot.org/mr_x_audio.mp3

We also released new testimony from someone we met during our recent trip to Australia and Thailand. This man presented some information of great interest (and importance!) which we have spent some time considering. We hope to record an on-record audio interview with this new witness - probably with altered voice - in the near future. We will write up a summary of this information as soon as we can.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:52 AM   #2
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot: New 6.5 minute Mr. X interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
9 November

• We have just given a very well-received presentation at the 2008 Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas. Mr X, the ex-UFO Archivist who was Project Camelot's first witness, yesterday recorded a short six and a half minute interview with us which we played for the conference audience. This is his first on-record interview without his voice being altered. We invite you to listen to it here. [To download, right-click and Save As; Mac users option-click]

http://www.projectcamelot.org/mr_x_audio.mp3

We also released new testimony from someone we met during our recent trip to Australia and Thailand. This man presented some information of great interest (and importance!) which we have spent some time considering. We hope to record an on-record audio interview with this new witness - probably with altered voice - in the near future. We will write up a summary of this information as soon as we can.
Can you direct me to the new testimony also released from the someone you guys met in Aussiland? I'm on the edge of my seat!
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:05 AM   #3
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
Can you direct me to the new testimony also released from the someone you guys met in Aussiland? I'm on the edge of my seat!
That might have been in reference to what Kerry and Bill presented at the 2008 Crash Retrieval Conference. As stated, they are in the process of writing up a summary of what they already know from this witness. Keep checking www.projectcamelot.org for the latest.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-11-2008 at 12:40 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

interesting info there

makes alot of sence - especially with the extension of life with new bodies and 'downloading' into a new body... have heard this somewhere before :P
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

makes alot of sence - especially with the extension of life with new bodies and 'downloading' into a new body... have heard this somewhere before :P
Battlestar Galactica?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote