Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hulda Clarks Zapper and Third World

One thing I find frustrating is that sometimes I can see such potential but I am just not sure how to do something, and actually seems like I am a great person to see a concept but just seem incapable of bringing it together.

Example, the Hulda Clark zapper device. I used this device to cure myself of a problem that the medical establishment could not do in years that seems to be related to a parasite. They tried everything including a long term dose of anti-biotics that results in a pre-stroke episode that garbled my speech for a few years.

Now this device is very siimple, a 555 timer chip and a few diodes and resistors. The Dr. Beck device is kind of similar and a ciricut that could do both the Hulda Clark technique, and the Beck technique, and even a lead to create collidian silver would most likely be 30 cents in mass production.

That would have to be put in a plastique case, with some wire for leads and a piece of copper tubing on the end or clips for them to hold on to. Basically they could be mass produced I would say for $2. It might increase the cost say $1 if a solar panel was put on it to charge an internal battery or a hand crank was put on, but at the very most $4.

However again we are stuck in the profit situation here, and people who make them one at a time are charging $125 for them here, each type. One device could do all the features for a fraction of the cost in volume.

If one of these devices were placed in the hands of a third world resident, and they were taught how to use it, think of what the difference it could make in their lives. Parasites are the biggest problem there, and water sterialization, and the becks machine is supposed to controver AIDS.

So when I tell people the concept they go, great idea, you should do it. I say look you miss the point, I am a concept guy. This has to be done in a non profit organization, takes three people, and there needs to be fund raising because I can't fund it, would if I could, so this is a many hands makes light work idea.

When I go to do something long term I am basically incapable of doing it long term, I need to be on to my next project for happiness, and I need to be there going forward or not so nice things happen in my life. Why don't you do it and I will help you I say. Basically, I guess we all want the other person to do it right?

Anyway, I do find it frustrating, my own desires and limitations. Sometimes I think we need a big system to figure out what each person is good at, that matches us all up, and then maximizes our capabilities of what we each like to do and our strenghts.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hulda Clarks Zapper and Third World

this brave female chemist from thailand had a "help plan" for aids stricken africa.
http://www.aegis.com/news/wsj/2002/WJ020309.html

if anybody tries something to do something really "good"

like Dr. Rath
http://www.dr-rath.com/index_de.html
(europes most active "enemy" of the Codex Alimentarius)
(standing ovations please for Dr. Rath!)

it`s a surefire invitation for the pharma cartel to turn the lives of those involved into "hell"
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:48 AM   #3
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Man, she is in trouble, those drug companies balance sheets had capitalized all those 750,000 thousand people. So lets see, $330 a year with her mixture. And the other way was $4 a pill, or $12 for all three versus 46 cents for all three. So assuming the life span was say 10 years for those 750,000 people, man they were worth some pile of money on the balance sheet capitalized at $12 for all three drugs per day, and now those people are virtually worthless on their balance sheet, couple that with wall streets problem, how are those companies going to be able to send doctors on those free retreat weekends so that they can play golf with them and convince them to give prescriptions for their drugs. See what this woman has done.

I think the anti-depressant guys got a much better deal. I mean you get a bunch of people to cook up some XTC and dilute it down with a bunch of cheap **** drugs, and then you screw people up real good, and then you got them on a hundred dollars of Anti Depressants per month for life. Those people say are only young usually, 20 years old or so, and they will need the drugs often for life since they dumped all the dopamine, so that person can be capitalized into alot of money to the balance sheet at that $100 per month for 20 years, thereby getting more credit of course from lending institutions, which can then pay for the free weekends for Doctors, and it just keeps getting better in that case. Yeah it seems like now the XTC route is a much better business model for the drug companies.

Sad, that whole situation is just so sad, no wonder the aliens think we should just start from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
this brave female chemist from thailand had a "help plan" for aids stricken africa.
http://www.aegis.com/news/wsj/2002/WJ020309.html

if anybody tries something to do something really "good"

like Dr. Rath
http://www.dr-rath.com/index_de.html
(europes most active "enemy" of the Codex Alimentarius)
(standing ovations please for Dr. Rath!)

it`s a surefire invitation for the pharma cartel to turn the lives of those involved into "hell"
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

nice plan...

remember the pharma cartel`s "CODEX ALIMENTARIUS" monster.

if they had succeeded with their "CODEX-plans" 6 years ago, todays morning coffee of the brits would only be obtainable on prescription .. (doesn`t this sound like utter nonsense? it is unbelievable but that`s the direction they (CODEX people) want to go with "us"...)

god`s given medicine plus everything good and natural is to be kept under pharmaceutical law!
(breaking the law might have you worshipping the stiff one-eye of your cellmate for a while... ...cocaine, marijuana, acai, etc... what difference will breaking the law make ? penalty/prison ..both not nice)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #5
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
One thing I find frustrating is that sometimes I can see such potential but I am just not sure how to do something, and actually seems like I am a great person to see a concept but just seem incapable of bringing it together.

Example, the Hulda Clark zapper device. I used this device to cure myself of a problem that the medical establishment could not do in years that seems to be related to a parasite. They tried everything including a long term dose of anti-biotics that results in a pre-stroke episode that garbled my speech for a few years.

Now this device is very siimple, a 555 timer chip and a few diodes and resistors. The Dr. Beck device is kind of similar and a ciricut that could do both the Hulda Clark technique, and the Beck technique, and even a lead to create collidian silver would most likely be 30 cents in mass production.

That would have to be put in a plastique case, with some wire for leads and a piece of copper tubing on the end or clips for them to hold on to. Basically they could be mass produced I would say for $2. It might increase the cost say $1 if a solar panel was put on it to charge an internal battery or a hand crank was put on, but at the very most $4.

However again we are stuck in the profit situation here, and people who make them one at a time are charging $125 for them here, each type. One device could do all the features for a fraction of the cost in volume.

If one of these devices were placed in the hands of a third world resident, and they were taught how to use it, think of what the difference it could make in their lives. Parasites are the biggest problem there, and water sterialization, and the becks machine is supposed to controver AIDS.

So when I tell people the concept they go, great idea, you should do it. I say look you miss the point, I am a concept guy. This has to be done in a non profit organization, takes three people, and there needs to be fund raising because I can't fund it, would if I could, so this is a many hands makes light work idea.

When I go to do something long term I am basically incapable of doing it long term, I need to be on to my next project for happiness, and I need to be there going forward or not so nice things happen in my life. Why don't you do it and I will help you I say. Basically, I guess we all want the other person to do it right?

Anyway, I do find it frustrating, my own desires and limitations. Sometimes I think we need a big system to figure out what each person is good at, that matches us all up, and then maximizes our capabilities of what we each like to do and our strenghts.
The zapper works. It won't matter what medical ailment condition you might have~~if you'll use the zapper daily, along with whatever else you're doing~~you'll become well and stronger faster. In many cases, it'll do the job by itself. I have a theory that it also "re-arranges" the polarity of the endocrine glands~~the ones that might be at wrong polarity being brought to the correct polarity. Sometimes this takes 3-4 days for this. Often, right off~~first day. These polarities switch around throughout the day on their own, depending on many life situations; might have 3 or 4 or more, stuck in the wrong North-South polarity at a given time. 49 different combinations of configurations of these 7 glands. Many people getting similar healing results that people can get with the use of magnet belts. The pathogens in your body do not like the zapper impulses. There are some hard to reach "spots" in your body, that the impulses can't reach. But if you've got 'em there, you've also got 'em in places that the zapper will reach.
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote