Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 04:10 AM   #26
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
HI, I don't know if it is a good idea to start off with a serious question, but it's on my mind so I'll go ahead and post it.

What can the small people do to in view of the apparent war,stock market crash, and really what can we do with all this information( on Project Camelot)? I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
Wow!

This must be overwhelming to you!

I would take this with a grain of salt and have faith in yourself and any religion to which you may subscribe.

Most of all, LIVE!

Remember the interviews you've listen to or seen actually have competing theories of what will happen next.

Sure, there may be some bad wars coming, and bads times, but you'll survive. If you stop living, you're giving into the bad "people" of this world.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #27
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by houman View Post
Hi everyone
Bill and Kerry: Very nice forum

Houman
Hi there, Houman -

Are you who I think you are... having once met near LA? Or are you someone else?

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:39 AM   #28
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Proud to be here. I'm also residing in Canada. Ontario to be a little more precise. I've started to set up a team here. Consisting a healer, a musician/writer, and myself..Photographer/researcher. For obvious reasons, we've been slow at building. All of us are trascendental meditators. Hope to here from you all. Keep in touch. AOT
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:43 AM   #29
Bill Ryan

Houman, it is you - I just checked.

It's a privilege to welcome you to Avalon. I wonder if you might be willing to introduce yourself to the very fine people here, and share a little with them about how and where we met (and the kinds of things we ask you for your opinion about)!

[No problem, of course, if you'd prefer to stay anonymous. But you'll find a lot of people here may be more than curious, and also very well-informed and aware.]
Old 09-05-2008, 05:00 AM   #30
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, everyone

I just learned of this new site and forum this evening and registered. I am looking forward to checking in on a regular basis and connecting with people from around the world. I have learned an incredible amount since I discovered Project Camelot and CMN two years ago (which in turn lead me to other fascinating and informative sites).

Sometimes I feel quite overwhelmed by the quantity of info and by the fact that much of it in contradictory. Still, I'm sticking with it, and am amazed at how much more open-minded and aware I am about our world and the universe in which we live than I was just 2 years ago. And there is still so much more to learn!

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:16 AM   #31
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill I am glad to be part of your forum

Okay about the short intro...
My full name is Houman Owhadi; I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill and Kerry at the lecture given by Dan and Marcia at Caltech on March 10 2008. I became first aware of Dan and Marcia’s (quite fascinating) work on Lotus through Project Camelot and one thing leading to another Dan and Marcia graciously accepted my invitation to give a lecture at Caltech on Lotus (“a silicate related phenomenon”).
Since then I have exchanged a couple of emails with Bill and Kerry (and Richard Hoagland and Henry Deacon) on topics such as gravitational anomalies and the magnetic top shown by George Green.

Houman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Houman, it is you - I just checked.

It's a privilege to welcome you to Avalon. I wonder if you might be willing to introduce yourself to the very fine people here, and share a little with them about how and where we met (and the kinds of things we ask you for your opinion about)!

[No problem, of course, if you'd prefer to stay anonymous. But you'll find a lot of people here may be more than curious, and also very well-informed and aware.]
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:57 AM   #32
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houman View Post

Since then I have exchanged a couple of emails with Bill and Kerry (and Richard Hoagland and Henry Deacon) on topics such as gravitational anomalies and the magnetic top shown by George Green.

Houman
Wow exciting! Could you provide any others news or clues from your exchange with Henry Deacon?
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:08 AM   #33
houman
Avalon Senior Member

My exchange with Henry Deacon was limited to vitamin D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Wow exciting! Could you provide any others news or clues from your exchange with Henry Deacon?
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:35 AM   #34
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Kerry is shortly moving from LA to Sedona, and we'll both be there for at least a few days in the second half of September. Would be happy to meet for coffee if you're in the area.

Immediate question: see our Project Camelot post of 16 July, featuring the contactee 'William' - who was told some extraordinary information about a potential future (which is nearly here).

This man is a healer who lives in AZ. He is tall, and 'William' is a pseudonym. We'd love to meet and talk with him under any conditions of confidentiality. Do you or your friends have any idea who he might be?

Very best, Bill
Hello Bill and Kerry,

I've been following Project Camelot since the early days and I'm delighted to discover your new site is up and running! And now there is a forum to create global community...thank you, and hello everyone!

I live in Northern Arizona, not far from Sedona,(originally from England) and would love to get together for tea (or coffee) while you are in the area and welcome you, Kerry, to your new community.

Kindest regards,
Athena
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:54 AM   #35
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Good day Kerry and Bill !

The new site looks great and I look forward to doing my best as part of the crew.

As most have stated already, I have been watching Project Camelot ever since I heard the two of you on Jeff Rense last June. I can only say thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. I have looked forward to this new place for a few months now. Thank you.

To everyone else.... Hello from Canada !

John M.

PS. Argante... thank you for your post. It is exactly what I look forward to reading here and hope to convey to others as well.

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-05-2008 at 08:01 AM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #36
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

What can i say! looks like the beginning of another ground braking website, Big thank you to kerry and ryan for there hard work, i've been waiting for this site for sometime. lets watch it bloosom
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:10 AM   #37
abatton

Hi everyone,
Happy to be a member of this forum,looking forward to exchange and contribute information.
Great job Kerry&Bill.10 points from the Belgium jury(lol)
Old 09-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #38
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Welcome to the Forum

Hello: new here and just introducing myself , kevin here form project camelot website, website looks great and will be a good place to gather for information and more, good job mods/admins:
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #39
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello - I am so happy Kerry and Bill have organised this - many thanks.
I've been an 'avid' fan of Project Camelot for years now, and spend quite a lot of time trying to gently 'awaken' my friends and relatives. It's hard, but 2 lots have now gone self-sufficient!
Just off to the shops for some survival blankets...
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #40
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Greetings from UK everyone! I feel its time to introduce myself after following Project Camelot intensly the past 9 months..reading up ferociously on anything related to topics of interviews ( brilliant btw!) Bill and Kerry, my hat goes off to you and all your admin helpers for the amazing job you've done so far! Thrilled that this site is now up and running..looks fantastic!

I guess my main areas of concern is the need for speed and serious action to now be taken in gathering people in real time to various corners of the globe to build/co-create safe communities.... I do have experience of living within independent communities for many years... and the variety of issues that need to be considered...so will be happy to discuss ideas/practical steps on a one to one basis with anyone ...via email/msn/phone in addition to the forum here...
This is VERY exciting times!! I am so honoured and proud to be amongst other truly inspiring and brave souls out there as the 'ground crew' prepare and lay the foundations for positive change...
My mission is to stick around this earth plane as long as poss so i can help others heal/deal with traumas/upset and adapt to the upcoming changes...

my daughter is an 11 year old indigo...and i am spending time mentally psyching her for something BIG....and she totally 'gets it'...but i'm experiencing big challenges/resistance from family/friends over the message i am trying to get over...they are totally enclosed and dependent on the current matrix that they just dont seem able to adapt to the new paradigm which we are all waking up to!! This sometimes makes me feel very alone/isolated and frustrated, so i really am now having to rely on making new friends via the net as my main support... which is why this site is so exciting!!
..i look forward to seeing what we can all collectively achieve in a shortish timeframe!! 'where intention goes..energy flows' so lets keep it coming folks!!
all the best
Kate x
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #41
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #42
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Once I found out about this site, I just had to sign up!!

Wid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Bijelo Dugme

Hello from Slovenia!

I'm glad to be part of this. I won't do much posting probably as my English is pretty bad but I'll be here on a daily basis anyway.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #44
Ready4Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone!! My name is Gary I am from Indiana. I have been looking for people in my community who are already aware of things like Project camelot, but I am not having much luck. No worries though the message is way to important in my life to stop looking, luckily I listened to the George Green phone interview and found all of you!! There have been so many amazing interviews and updates by Bill and Kerry that I was excited to find a community of people who believe in what is going on all around us!! I also wanted to tell everyone involved that I am proud to be here with all of you and Thank You for ALL of the hard work and dedication!!
Ready4Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #45
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijelo Dugme View Post
Hello from Slovenia!

I'm glad to be part of this. I won't do much posting probably as my English is pretty bad but I'll be here on a daily basis anyway.
Your english is perfect ! Glad you are here !
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #46
Heidi

Greetings and Salutations from "The land of Enchantment" (New Mexic0) USA to all of the GroundCrew! I'm Heidi and here in this place now to aid and assist in the best way I can. My specialty is in "TheArts". I am a professional Middle Eastern Dancer;AKA"Belly Dance". My mission has been to "AWAKEN" people through BEAUTY. Creating SHOWS and presentations of this Ancient ART. The first step to understanding GOD/Spirit is to appreciate Beauty.
I was led by spirit to a rural countryside setting in which I and my husband are converting into a "Paradisial Sanctuary". We have been here for ten years and have a decent start. STILL Soooo much to do, so little time. Monticello, New Mexico; la Alamosa Canyon. We are geographically about midway in the state. nearest town is Truth or Consequences, NM. 150 miles South of Albuquerque. Not exactly Four Corners area but close! Sacred area to The 'Warm spring appaches" whose Chief was the peace loving, Victorio. There are many small places here for sale, but pretty remote, hard to find work! Mostly ranchers and artistic types like me. Good Water nearby~~la alamosa river (small creek used for irrigation by locals)Elephant Butte Lake,good fishing``` Gila national Forrest Mountains nearly in our back yard,(Hunting & firewood (with permit) resources etc.) Southern New Mexico has a moderate climate ~~my Family was led here by spirit in the 70's. All have moved on except for me! hence my orphan name, heidi......lol.......Pleased to make your acquaintence.
I have been enjoying the wonderful 'project Camelot' and have links to it on my 'my space' BLOGS; hoping to help the best way I can...
http://www.selenakareena.com
www.myspace.com/selenakareena
Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #47
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, my name is David and I'm from Virginia. I was finally woken up on Feb 2008 and have been following Project Camelot ever since.

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #48
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All!
Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #49
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpiper View Post
Just signed up on forum. AZ community representation.
AZPiper / Athena - it's great to see that there is AZ community! It is my hope that as this site and time progress, we will all be able to connect with one another and create plans in community with one another as the global/local situations require.

It's easy to feel alone in an awakened mindset, as it seems the world I've always known is quickly fleeting before my "new" perspective. This site/forum will be quite a catalyst.

Love and Light!
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:27 AM   #50
Bill Ryan

Hi, Folks:

I just dropped in to take another look and am really very pleased and impressed.

Welcome to every one of you.

We have over 100 members in just over a day and we've not even announced the site yet. (We'll do that this weekend after one or two more bugs are ironed out.)

Already there are people linking up in geographical areas and there's some very valuable information and resource sharing going on. This is EXACTLY what we wanted.

We didn't want a YouTube comments board! And it's not.

When we do announce the site, there'll be a LOT more new members posting and thousands of people suddenly visiting the forum to take a look. So we'll all be on public display.

We want to keep the current focus exactly, which is people making friends, getting to work, connecting up, asking good questions, sharing good information, no trivia or wasted posts.

Make every post added value to the community. The more people we inspire to join in and participate, the more value we'll all gain. The more we all give, the stronger we'll all be.

Very best to all, Bill