Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #176
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

i did it with eyes closed but nevertheless had problems with staying focused. My mind kept wandering off and thoughts pouring in...however i had moments when I was able to concentrate, though not for long. i visualised myself filled with love and light and going to places where there was dark and radiating that energy into the surroundings. Also this time flora played an important part. I was also walking in the woods and embracing trees. I felt love from the trees.

Last edited by burgundia; 03-22-2009 at 09:54 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #177
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Better this week as like mudra i prefer eyes closed and also for
me while the music is loverly
silence works beast for me ...
so i guess we have to find our own way
one that works best for us .......
THERE was lots of twikling light pulsing in and out like in some kind of harmonic
meditation is not new to me so i prefer to just get there in a
quick time . ......
All else seems to distract me !!!!!
blessings to all rhythmmmm x
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #178
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

I prefer meditating with my eyes closed,
or slightly closed. So, i only used audio.
Must admit that for most of my previous
nexus meditations i used
the CD "Ascension" by Goldman.

Nearly the end of the audio, very powerful
activation of the 3rd eye chakra and crown
chakra.
Peace and Love for all creatures and Earth.
Same feeling as the previous one:
All is (going to be) Well!
"Saw" a warm light and golden glow
surrounding Earth.

I felt overall that everyone who participated
contributed to that golden glow!
No matter what music or meditation
technique was used. What counts is the
sincere intention for Healing,
Love for all of creation
and Peace.

Blessings in Divine Light and Love,
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 03-22-2009 at 01:53 PM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #179
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I really enjoyed the open eyed meditation. At the Ramtha School we do a lot of open eyed focus work, so I was used to it. The visuals were excellent also. I have learned a different colour sequence to that one, but in the end I just went with it. I love that trance state.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #180
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

like many others, I couldn't get into the visuals and used the second version of the "phied file" it's my favorite thus far.. the binaural beats within it really work well to deepen the meditation .. to date, the most powerful and deepest meditation for me was when we were all using the original phied file... to the point where I wish we would all go back to that one.. no offense to folks making the audio files, it's just that that particular one seemed to be the most powerful and worked the best in combining energies and put me quickly into a deep alpha state. it was just incredible

anyone heard from phied piper? he really had it going on
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #181
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
to date, the most powerful and deepest meditation for me was when we were all using the original phied file...
The same for me.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #182
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

I'd just like to post once more about some feelings I've been experiancing concerning the group meditations we have had thus far. I find it hard to put into words and express the true power of us all meditating to the same audio file at the same time. I had things happen to me when we were all using the file that phiedPiper originally put together, and I don't think its coincidental that he gets sick soon after he put it together.. I can't quite put my finger on what has happened since then but me thinks phied was really on to something incredible and then for some reason we were lead away from what was developing from that.. I for one (actually two) would like to see us head back in that direction.. maybe discuss and use visuals for intent beforehand but get back to using the phied file with the binaural beats.. the second version that dayzero added to was quite good as well minus the singing at the end .. the audio sections should flow together without sudden tones and the like that 'literally hurt' when they jar one right out of alpha state.. don't get me wrong here, I really appreciate EVERYONE'S work that has been put into this.. I just believe that 'simple to listen to' is best with combined intent beforehand and that everyone using the same audio at the same time is beyond words, powerful... maybe so powerful that we need to be careful with our intent!!

528hz to all,
2R1
Old 03-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #183
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
me thinks phied was really on to something incredible and then for some reason we were lead away from what was developing from that.. I for one (actually two) would like to see us head back in that direction..
I agree, Phied was trying to achieve something new, unfortunately only two layers have been completed, but even this much as a foundation is powerful. This is why I created a new audio file around Phied's second piece. As he was unable to continue layering for greater heart connection etc, I added the dolphin whale elemental sounds to bring in more heart energy. Then when Astralwalker started talking of switching to the solfeggio's, I went ahead and added them in the beginning, since I already happened to have these very same recordings that Perseide used. Jason's work is great, and I do like the inclusion of it.

I also felt the video was somewhat distracting, if beautiful. Phied talked a lot about making the recording one that has universal appeal; these images may not resonate with some people who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the symbolism used therein. I don't think it will be useful to have images that may create ripples of confusion, discomfort or dissention in the mix.

Again, this is why I went to the nature sounds, which are not only universal but help us remember what we are connecting to and why... and my suggestion is we go to nature images if we are going to continue with using video. However, I would like to pose another issue regarding video: it ties one to sitting in front of a screen, and it may be prohibitive to use video at remote sites with large groups of people on May 9th.

The track I created is 74 minutes long, with the solfeggio's followed by Phieds second track. This brings up another aspect is that Phied created a track that was sampled at a very high bit rate to reduce frequency drop out, and this is important in preserving the higher entrainment. However it creates very large files which is prohibitive again for many to download or stream. So we need more discussion on these points, IMHO. Currenly, my audio file is a whopping 745 MB as an aiff. I did create a high quality MP3 which weighs in at 169 MB. lol

If anyone wants to hear it, let me know and I will make it available. I would appreciate feedback, as to whether I went overboard on the nature sounds,

phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #184
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

hello Phirefly,

It would be interesting to listen to the file you made indeed.
Any possibility to send it through " send space " as dayzero did ?

I agree with you all about Phied's original music. We all miss him.
We have however to move onwards to the best we can.

Astralwalker has his own view of things. Talking with him today he apparently
wants to have a file which stirs emotions with songs .
How does everyone feel about this ?
In that case I would suggest :
sacred prayer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrw53Gd5_c

and Chidananda from deva Premal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJsmjvtnxQ

But those aren't enough to make a one hour file.
Anyone having any suggestions to add to such a file
that would go along the same spirit ?

Thank you for giving your feedback on this .

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #185
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

(Phireflye)these images may not resonate with some people who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the symbolism used therein. I don't think it will be useful to have images that may create ripples of confusion, discomfort or dissention in the mix.

(Oliver)I realize how important is for us to understand the semantics of the symbols and to accept the cognitive energy from the video and the sound

Perhaps a thread might be started which focuses on what some of the symbols mean. We are not all coming from the same background in this area.

I would certainly listen to and use your music file if you manage the download Phireflye, and give feedback. Offer much appreciated.

I also wanted to mention that I got more out of the med yesterday than I had realized: a personal supportive spiritual message yesterday evening which I much appreciated because I don't get them all that often!!!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #186
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

As for me - emotions are essential. Wishing to create highly positive vibrational field, we should deal primary with our emotions, but not in the way to throw the meanings and semantics.

I suggest we should believe that vision for this experiment is clear and has its own rules, so perhaps we should have more discipline and open mind for this approach. Music and video are important, but most important is our will and positive believe toward the experiment.

I do not think that we should all create music and video files. Sure, we can suggest things, but let us live authors to do their own way. They did wonderful work till now and we can be sure they will release more and more creative energy, love and emotins into this.

Love and Light - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 03-22-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #187
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Ok people, I am in the same process as you all are. Trying to follow Astralwalker to where he is trying to lead us. I am not following like a blind person but like a curious person eager to understand things that are there for me to grasp.

So in that intent, I made what I could with the material I had for that meditation. This include some excellent graphic video from Anodea Judith on the rising of the kundalini energy into the chakras. Add to that an excellent audio solfeggio file and we would suppose it could do a great job at uniting people. The fact of the matter is that it didn't really work in the way I hoped. People tend to be unfocussed by the video while trying to meditate.

In substance I cannot say I agree with Astralwalker on the importance of the video in a global meditation and I would say that I agree on many many people on the fact that Phied Piper's second file was the most effective meditation tool I had the chance to use. When we used it, I simply looped it so that it continues without interruption for 1 hour and had an incredible meditation. Since then I must say that I never attained the same level of awareness.

I think in a way I understand why Astralwalker wants tracks with emotions... because obviously, our emotions are the true energy that can make things happen, our emotions are the very force within us. But I think we don't need something exterior to us to bring those emotions up. I think that by trully feeling what kind of emotions could rise inside of us while knowing that peace on earth and true love is spreading around and inside each of the souls of this planet, that could do just well! That is our true power, the fact that we can really FEEL the emotions rising while visualising what we want in our life, blessing the fact that we have the possibility to chose between all the realities in this universe. We have to KNOW, to acknowledge that all the realities already exist, all we have to do is focus on the right one or to be more precise... on the same reality. There goes the importance of a true focus within our group. It is said that all it takes to bring those changes into our reality is the square root of 1 percent of the population meditating together... that is why we are trying to spread the word... calculate for yourself... it only takes 8 000 people to change the focal point to the whole planet's reality.

Ok I don't know why I needed to say all this. Bottom line. we need focus within the group, concencus would be great and I myself think that phiedpiper's file was the best and the only one we should use for now. But like I said... It's not my experiment, it's ours and I give my full respect to Astralwalker's guidance. If he, for some reasons thinks that we should use something else, I will agree but I think we might be also as right as anybody else. So maybe just a discussion on this subject would help us understand where we are heading.

Feeling somehow that we are connecting together.

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 03-22-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #188
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

This is my first post here.
I just wanted to say it gets stronger each time,this time exactly the second i finished i was disturbed, the reason not important.
But the effect was, my legs were trembling ,and my entire spine was stiff and i was dizzy and dissoriantated for about 15 mins.
My point is please all ensure you inform those around you /ensure you have adequate plan as not to be disturbed.

Even more so for the 9th May

Peace and Harmony to All

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-22-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #189
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

I need to add that I spoke with Phiedpiper's on the phone about how he feels and what is his sickness and I felt too that something was going on...

I don't know why it happened that the guy who would give us this powerfull tool would feel so sick and tired. I do hope everything will be ok for him, I often think about him and trying to visualise the guy in perfect shape and healty.

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #190
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone wants to hear it, let me know and I will make it available. I would appreciate feedback, as to whether I went overboard on the nature sounds,

phireflye[/QUOTE]

Love to hear it....

Love light@ Syncronicity
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:20 AM   #191
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

I hope Phied is feeling better.

I respect Phied’s work very much and I know that he has a talent.

My standing point on this is the same:

The file is good for deep meditation but it is not good for this purpose - simple because there is no satisfactory emotional component in it. Without strong and sincere feelings this will not work, as I already explained in many occasions.

Phied was just experimenting with the file and he was asking from us to give him our feedback. So don’t take this file as final product because simple it is not.

I hope as soon as Phied will feel better he will decide to tune in again and explain this for himself.

Once more, I hold only respect towards Phied, so there is no conflict between us.

We have little time so we have to concentrate on solution to this problem.

Otherwise all this is for nothing...
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #192
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love and gratitude

Here is more from the interview between Reiko and Dr. Emoto:

REIKO: Have you come across a particular word or phrase in your research that you have found to be most helpful in cleaning up the natural waters of the world?

DR. EMOTO: Yes. There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love.

These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O.

Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.

Masaru Emoto: Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha, consisting of two Chinese characters:
kan, which means feeling, and sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or two back.

I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love, and may even lead to an end to the wars and conflicts in the world. Kan-sha is inherent in the substance H2O -- an essential element for life.

You can read the rest of Reiko's interview with Dr. Emoto, just follow the link...
http://life-enthusiast.com/index/Art...moto/Interview
Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #193
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
Ok I don't know why I needed to say all this. Bottom line. we need focus within the group, concencus would be great and I myself think that phiedpiper's file was the best and the only one we should use for now. But like I said... It's not my experiment, it's ours and I give my full respect to Astralwalker's guidance. If he, for some reasons thinks that we should use something else, I will agree but I think we might be also as right as anybody else. So maybe just a discussion on this subject would help us understand where we are heading.

Feeling somehow that we are connecting together.

Perseide

Perseide
I agree... keeping the whole thing simple and effective is key.. all anyone will have during the may 9 meditation is an MP3 player.. the phied file made it very easy for someone with little to no meditation experiance to achieve a deep meditation very quickly .. I thought that was the intent. I think we should stay on a simple track.. discuss intent for the meditation beforehand.. no one is going to have video capacity on hand May 9th.. maybe a little clarity is needed here as to where we are heading with video stuff no one will have available to them in May. I understand as well that this IS an experiment and I'm glad to be part of it.

2r1
Old 03-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #194
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
I agree, Phied was trying to achieve something new, unfortunately only two layers have been completed, but even this much as a foundation is powerful. This is why I created a new audio file around Phied's second piece. As he was unable to continue layering for greater heart connection etc, I added the dolphin whale elemental sounds to bring in more heart energy. Then when Astralwalker started talking of switching to the solfeggio's, I went ahead and added them in the beginning, since I already happened to have these very same recordings that Perseide used. Jason's work is great, and I do like the inclusion of it.

I also felt the video was somewhat distracting, if beautiful. Phied talked a lot about making the recording one that has universal appeal; these images may not resonate with some people who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the symbolism used therein. I don't think it will be useful to have images that may create ripples of confusion, discomfort or dissention in the mix.

Again, this is why I went to the nature sounds, which are not only universal but help us remember what we are connecting to and why... and my suggestion is we go to nature images if we are going to continue with using video. However, I would like to pose another issue regarding video: it ties one to sitting in front of a screen, and it may be prohibitive to use video at remote sites with large groups of people on May 9th.

The track I created is 74 minutes long, with the solfeggio's followed by Phieds second track. This brings up another aspect is that Phied created a track that was sampled at a very high bit rate to reduce frequency drop out, and this is important in preserving the higher entrainment. However it creates very large files which is prohibitive again for many to download or stream. So we need more discussion on these points, IMHO. Currenly, my audio file is a whopping 745 MB as an aiff. I did create a high quality MP3 which weighs in at 169 MB. lol

phireflye
I would love to hear your file plaese let me know when it is available.

2r1
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #195
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Truthseeker, Mudra, TwoRone, Sunflower, and all ~

Here is a link to the file I created, composed of the Solfeggios followed by Phied's 2nd track, adorned with various sounds to heighten connection to the planet, nature, the 4 elements, and IMHO critical component of the e-motion of heart. I didn't create this to replace any other track created to date, but as a way to explore the effects of combining the above mentioned components for greater effect. Feedback appreciated as to how it makes you feel. As I said, I may have gone overboard with the additions but it will give you the sense of the intent (Oh that reminds me, I just realized i didn't add in the sound of the Sun, which I wanted to....) nexus meditation with nature

I also really liked Day Zero's file, but if we use that one, I would still suggest addition of more nature sounds to add emotional activation, esp the whale, dolphin, and ocean. Generally I do not prefer songs that have words for meditations, I'd rather find another way to add emotional content, which is what I've attempted to suggest in this recording. However, Sacred Prayer is beautiful, I believe the song Rysa used for that is by Snatum Kaur, who has a heavenly voice. Another possibility is any number of Jonathan Goldman's recordings - Holy Harmony, and The Lost Chord come to mind, both of which are an hour long. In any case, I agree we need to keep it as simple as we can while still attaining the effects we are seeking, and I think we should vote on what track we want to use asap.

may the sun shine in your hearts,
phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #196
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Phireflye,

Thank you for sharing. Just listened to your file.
It's great ! Enjoyed it all
Lovely to have these nature sounds blended into it.

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #197
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm probably going to sound a bit silly and superstisious here but it's been nagging me each time I've done the meditiation and it's a question mostely to Astral Walker ....

This site is monitered by the powers that be.... They have very high tech dark magicions who work for them... With Phied Piper getting ill and stuff is it posible for them to tune in to us as we gather and tune in to each other on the one frequency? Can they hit us while we are in this very open and vulnerable state?

And if so can we work a protection in to the meditiation at the begging and end...... It is easy to set up a protective field with very direct intennt ... using precise dates for it's duation and renewals...

Maybe no need but it has been niggeling and i got a feeling about this... I set my own protection last week but since I started the Nexus I've broken my leg... My boiler has broken down, my washing machine broke down, and my drains were blocked and over flowed..... Please don't think I'm a total old quak here and some times in life things just happen.... I'm still filled with such peace and love and hope with this project and I feel the power and success already it's just somthing I had to ask???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #198
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia>>

>> And if so can we work a protection in to the meditiation at the begging and end....

The real protection is Love that you hold deep in your heart and through it - the connection or oneness with the Creator of the Universe. Once you are aware of this light deep inside your heart and the ONENESS with the Creator you feel safe and nothing can hurt you because you are at your real central point and you are most powerful.

>> Can they hit us while we are in this very open and vulnerable state?

Now you are in your most vulnerable state...then you will be in your most powerful state...
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:01 AM   #199
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Cool... thank you... most of the time I'm strong as an ox and confident and fear never gets near me..... on rear occasions I waver and imagine things and become the source of my own fear it's all internal... it's amaizing what a tiny bit of reasurance can do!!!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #200
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i listened to phireflye's new file last night before bed...i really liked it...i think the water sounds and the animal noises add a nice dimension of feeling to the track along with a deeper connection to earth...my vote is to go with this...what does everyone else think?

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote